Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, nodorothyparker said:

As is so often the case with Kang and this show, they're not completely wrong that there could be decent story there about people who have mostly grown up in this world with only sketchy or fading memories of what the world used to be.  Their perspective is of course going to different than Carol's or Michonne's, each who had full lives before, and different still than Judith's, who for obvious reasons doesn't know any world but this.  But backburnering or dumping older established or legacy characters we've been following through nine seasons isn't the way to incorporate that if you want what's left of your longtime fanbase to stick around.  As usual with this show, the idea's not terrible but the execution is.

You make a good point.  There is a decent story to tell about the young people who only know the ZA.  The problem is that they HAD that story, with Carl and they killed him off.  I don't see how they expect the viewers to accept these new kiddies when we've spent all of these years watching Carl grow up only to have him killed off for no reason.  It would have been far more interesting to see Judith interacting with Carl, with him trying to take his father's place and showing her how to survive in the ZA than to see her hobnob with a sociopath or watch an entire community coddle fucking Henry.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 4

Regarding the clip below, ComicBook are claiming that Yumico is saying “if we had a BOAT we had a choice” which they take to mean that the group sailed all the way from Coalport in England to the US, I think she says “if we had a VOTE” and considering that there is a Coalport in Pennsylvania, I’m wondering which view is more likely, do you hear Boat of Vote?

https://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2019/02/15/the-walking-dead-international-england-journey-clip/

Q

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 1

So, boys and girls, are we mentally prepared for tonight, with the Continuing Perils and Adventures of ... a bunch of characters we know little about and care less? Will we see Rosita puking again in her "Who is the baby daddy?" storyline? Will our much-beloved Henry get out of jail? Will Judith ever learn to stay in the house? Will Michonne ever learn to lock her doors at night? Will Daryl prove he truly is the master of judging character? Oh, god I can't wait!

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, OoohMaggie said:

Haven’t we been here before? Oh yeah, just shoot them!

It's deja vu all over again.

"Your people killed our people so we sent our people to kill your people and your people killed more of our people so my people will kill more of your people and my dick is bigger" - oh wait.  Here's a good group for Negan to subjugate.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

It's deja vu all over again.

"Your people killed our people so we sent our people to kill your people and your people killed more of our people so my people will kill more of your people and my dick is bigger" - oh wait.  Here's a good group for Negan to subjugate.

Hey, a good thing. Since Alpha is, well, a woman under all the dirt and stinky skins, we won’t have to hear any more about whose dick is bigger!!!

So there’s that. And that’s about it as far as I can see.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, SamBeckett said:

Hey, a good thing. Since Alpha is, well, a woman under all the dirt and stinky skins, we won’t have to hear any more about whose dick is bigger!!!

It seems  little unfair that the ladies can't get in on the dick measuring. Why can't Alpha,  as she's looking up at Tara, just say, "Mah tits ore bigger than yers. We both know it."?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

They look so damn stupid in the daylight. Especially “Elpha “.  

The ones behind her look even sillier, like they're wearing really cheap, dollar store Halloween masks. But I guess I have no right to complain. I'm still watching this.  Ooh, they have whatisname and the other whatisname wearing the cheap masks too. Sends chills down my spine.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 2/15/2019 at 1:41 PM, OoohMaggie said:

Regarding the clip below, ComicBook are claiming that Yumico is saying “if we had a BOAT we had a choice” which they take to mean that the group sailed all the way from Coalport in England to the US, I think she says “if we had a VOTE” and considering that there is a Coalport in Pennsylvania, I’m wondering which view is more likely, do you hear Boat of Vote?

https://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2019/02/15/the-walking-dead-international-england-journey-clip/

I hear vote, and that makes much more sense than boat. It also seems to fit into the first part of that dialogue. "If we hadn't left our posts we would have died." It sounds to me like they were with a group run by a Ricktator type who set the group up for a suicide scenario - and these four (plus Luke and whoever the dead guys was) decided to save themselves. That's why I think she's saying "If we had a vote we had a choice." They didn't have a vote, so they didn't have a choice. Apparently. Now I'd like to know what happened in Coalport, because that's been mentioned several times.

Edited by maystone
  • Love 2
On 2/13/2019 at 8:05 PM, mightysparrow said:

I'm very curious about what went down between Daryl and Michonne.  On Talking Dead, Norman said that whatever it was, was only between Michonne and Daryl and was 'very dark'.   Did they run into a group of bad guys while searching for Rick's body and the bad guys cut them up.  I can't imagine why they would keep that a secret.

I think that in the time after Rick's 'death', they became lovers and were overcome with guilt.  In Kirkman's universe, Michonne is Rick's property so the idea of her having sex with his best friend would be 'very dark'.  Perhaps they marked each other so they would be reminded of their 'crime' in case they got the itch again.  Who knows, maybe Daryl is the father of Michonne's little boy.  Maybe Maggie found out (walked in on them) and that was her beef with Michonne. 

I'd like to think that Michonne has been allowed SOME pleasure and hasn't spent 6 long years being such a Debbie Downer. 

I got the feeling watching the two of them talking about letting each other down by not finding Rick's body that they might have done some ritual scarification on each other as some sort of memorial or penance. But seriously, I do not believe that they had sex. I think their guilt would have swung way the hell over to suicide rather than scarring.

️Clip already blocked by AMC

See, the show can do ‘funny’,                                    I enjoyed this one scene more than the whole of Sunday night’s drudgery.

Edited by OoohMaggie
7 hours ago, maystone said:

I think their guilt would have swung way the hell over to suicide rather than scarring.

These are the upcoming episode titles so another 4 weeks and we should have the answer, unfortunately ‘Elpha’ is in every one 🥺

- Bounty (2019) ... Alpha

- Guardians (2019) ... Alpha

- Chokepoint (2019) ... Alpha

- Scars (2019) ... Alpha

- The Calm Before (2019) ... Alpha

- The Storm (2019) ... Alpha

• Love 1
2 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

unfortunately ‘Elpha’ is in every one

I think she has to be, as the entire whisperer storyline revolves around her. :) Boy, she is disliked by all. I wonder why they didn't get an actress with better looks. I always pictured Alpha (not read the comics though), as a "looker", despite wearing the masks.

4 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

See, the show can do ‘funny’,                                    I enjoyed this one scene more than the whole of Sunday night’s drudgery.

This I'm actually interested in, however amused I may be that it seems like they're going to try to tell the whole story of what happened between the communities in flashback with Maggie always conveniently offscreen even as they again mention that she and Michonne were on the outs.  I'm also amused that they went so far with their group charter idea as to acquire giant parchment and engage in some official looking U.S. Constitution-style calligraphy for it and then just abandoned it. 

Mostly I'm interested in anything that isn't more people I don't know marching around in Halloween store corpse masks.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Cherokee Rose said:

I'm not sure what's going on, but I can't get your videos to play. None on this page will play for me, but perhaps it's just me!! 🙂

Here’s the page the ‘Jerry’ clip is on,

https://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2019/02/18/the-walking-dead-911-bounty-clip-dead-character-returns-jesus-flashback/

1 hour ago, Cherokee Rose said:

I always pictured Alpha (not read the comics though), as a "looker", despite wearing the masks

I’m glad you said that and not me, she does look rough to say the least, despite  living on worms she’s not exactly all skin and bones either. Many of the cast said she looked scary as hell but I just think she looks silly, maybe my Walking Dead ‘Window’ has been and gone.

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, OoohMaggie said:

Here’s the page the clip is on

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, OoohMaggie said:

Many of the cast said she looked scary as hell but I just think she looks silly

Didn't know cast said that, but I don't find Alpha scary, at least as presented so far. I felt like when she stepped out before Alden and Luke, that that killed what was an absolutely great moment moments before.... when they looked around and saw the whisperers watching them in the fog.

I really think there should be a lot more night and fog scenes, as the whisperers out in the open totally wiped out the mystery and moments that had been crafted.

Loved that whisperer standing in the glade... the spell totally ruined by Alpha's clumsy charge with the arrow and gun. I heard the gun was her "signature" from the comics, but why show it so soon? I liked the slow mysterious build to the whisperers.

Why rush Lydia's story, and have her "break" and give so much info so fast. What happened to the art of story-telling, growing things with a "slow burn"? Alpha is supposed to be a great, dark character, but the walk-up to the gate in broad daylight... say what?

There have been "moments"... they just can't seem to turn them into an entire episode, let alone a season. I just can't understand it. I wonder what people who read the comics think? They were so eager for the whisperers.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, OoohMaggie said:

Great clip. So if Michonne moved on and finished that, it must have been after Rick... so then, something really bad (worse than Rick dying?) must have kept her from moving forward with it. The "scar" incident? Something with having her baby? Not sure what we're allowed to discuss here? If we can discuss the contents of the clip and article? Have a good one. Getting ready for a big snow storm on Wed!

2 minutes ago, Cherokee Rose said:

Not sure what we're allowed to discuss here?

You can talk about what you know happened (spoiler) or what you believed happened (Speculation). The general Whisperer talk we were having should,if carrying on, go over on another thread

if you click on the share link ‘arrow’ in the top right hand corner of the clips, does that then take you to YouTube and start the clip?

8 minutes ago, OoohMaggie said:

if you click on the share link ‘arrow’ in the top right hand corner of the clips, does that then take you to YouTube and start the clip

Once I got to the article, and unblocked my filtering and ad blocker.. I could watch the clip right on the article page. Also, at the bottom of the video, it had a "watch on YouTube" link, so I saved it with my other TWD videos.

But, if talk about the general whisperer talk on last week's show forum (Omega)... you can't speculate about anything that wasn't in the show... including promo commercials for next episode that aired during the episode, and stuff from TTD, including the sneak peak video, You also can't mention the comics either, unless there's a totally different forum where all this can be talked about together?

Edited by Cherokee Rose

Is the sneak peek for next week shown during the actual show? If it is I don’t know the rule regarding that, the clip on TD would definitely have to go in spoil&spec, I did set up a page to be able to talk about upcoming shows and possible events, mainly to avoid the detailed spoiler and ensuing conversations that lands here once a week, I like the sneak peeks and photos but I don’t like knowing everything that’s going to happen in the show, it was ‘no comic talk’ but as things are changing so much from it anyway I may as well remove it, not that it gets used much.

Is there an ‘anything goes’ thread? I don’t think there is

• Love 1
15 hours ago, maystone said:

I got the feeling watching the two of them talking about letting each other down by not finding Rick's body that they might have done some ritual scarification on each other as some sort of memorial or penance. But seriously, I do not believe that they had sex. I think their guilt would have swung way the hell over to suicide rather than scarring.

I don't know why Michonne and Daryl fucking seems to be so difficult to believe.  Or why it would mean they'd have to commit suicide afterwards! Back when Michonne first appeared on the show, Norman was all over the place saying that he wanted Daryl and Michonne to hook up.  So he thinks it's a possibility.  With all the MEANINGFUL LOOKS Daryl and Michonne were exchanging, dick has to have been involved somehow. 

The way Norman described what went down between them it sounded like it was something really bad.  In the world of the Walking Dead, a man and a woman having sex is baaaaaaaad.  ESPECIALLY if the woman is another man's 'property'.  Unless Daryl and Michonne went out on a massive puppy killing spree, I can't think of what else they could have done that would be considered 'dark'.

Of course, Michonne might consider suicide if Daryl was as stank as he is now when they fucked.

Edited by mightysparrow
On 2/17/2019 at 11:03 PM, AngelaHunter said:

So, boys and girls, are we mentally prepared for tonight, with the Continuing Perils and Adventures of ... a bunch of characters we know little about and care less? Will we see Rosita puking again in her "Who is the baby daddy?" storyline? Will our much-beloved Henry get out of jail? Will Judith ever learn to stay in the house? Will Michonne ever learn to lock her doors at night? Will Daryl prove he truly is the master of jud

That reminded me so much of, 

• LOL 3
4 hours ago, Cherokee Rose said:

Great clip. So if Michonne moved on and finished that, it must have been after Rick... so then, something really bad (worse than Rick dying?) must have kept her from moving forward with it. The "scar" incident? Something with having her baby? Not sure what we're allowed to discuss here? If we can discuss the contents of the clip and article? Have a good one. Getting ready for a big snow storm on Wed!

I wasn't able to watch the clip but I read the synopsis.  It seems that at some point Michonne decided that it was every man for himself and dissolved the ties between the communities.  This doesn't make any sense to me at all.  The document that Tara hands over was Michonne's idea and her project.  She's the one that thought that some sort of charter was vital, 

The only thing that makes any sense to me is Michonne's continued refusal to either kill Negan or hand him over.  Would Michonne allow her loyalty to dead man drive a wedge between people who meant so much to her?  Especially when that man was WRONG.  DEAD WRONG.  This isn't Carl's vision; this is all Rick, as usual.  Is Rick Grimes fucking things up from beyond the grave?

1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

I don't know why Michonne and Daryl fucking seems to be so difficult to believe.  Or why it would mean they'd have to commit suicide afterwards!

I'm sure a lot of people have had "Oh, shit!"  morning-after regrets (raises hand) but suicide or mutilation?? Seems a bit extreme. I can't imagine why two adults who have sex would feel it was such a heinous act they would want to kill themselves.

Would Michonne allow her loyalty to dead man drive a wedge between people who meant so much to her? 

Yes.

• LOL 1
6 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

The only thing that makes any sense to me is Michonne's continued refusal to either kill Negan or hand him over. 

I don't know who she would hand him over to.  She let Maggie in to kill him and Maggie didn't do it and presumably left shortly after (because we can't have a linear story here).   Maggie had the biggest motive and decided to let him live.  I don't know who else would be clamoring for him.

If the show is going to revisit Maggie/Michonne as the source of the wedge between the communities, it will be just another unimaginative story line.  The question was settled.  

I have to disagree about Rick and Carl - it was Carl and his peace letter that started it.  Carl didn't want any more bloodshed.  Now that wasn't the Carl or Rick we watched over these seasons but I don't think Rick would have let Negan live for anyone but Carl, even DeadCarl.

The more they drag out the "problem between the communities" story, the dumber it looks.  You just know they are only doing it so that everyone can band together against the Whisperers, probably after Ezekiel is killed by the them, if we believe that the show told Khary Payton that Zeke would die.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, raven said:

I don't know who she would hand him over to.  She let Maggie in to kill him and Maggie didn't do it and presumably left shortly after (because we can't have a linear story here).   Maggie had the biggest motive and decided to let him live.  I don't know who else would be clamoring for him.

If the show is going to revisit Maggie/Michonne as the source of the wedge between the communities, it will be just another unimaginative story line.  The question was settled.  

I have to disagree about Rick and Carl - it was Carl and his peace letter that started it.  Carl didn't want any more bloodshed.  Now that wasn't the Carl or Rick we watched over these seasons but I don't think Rick would have let Negan live for anyone but Carl, even DeadCarl.

The more they drag out the "problem between the communities" story, the dumber it looks.  You just know they are only doing it so that everyone can band together against the Whisperers, probably after Ezekiel is killed by the them, if we believe that the show told Khary Payton that Zeke would die.

I'd forgotten that Michonne let Maggie in to kill Negan.  Maggie did have one of the biggest claims on Negan's life but there are people in all three communities that could make a good case for killing Negan.  I honestly don't see the point in keeping him alive and in prison.  From what we saw with Father Gabriel, keeping Negan behind bars was harder on the people watching him than it was on him.

So if it's not Negan, at some point Michonne made a decision that the communities should each go it alone.  And it seems that some people agreed with her, at least in Alexandria, because they're still there.  Being the Widow Grimes wouldn't mean that much to a lot of those people.  Some of them are former Saviours.  If they're following Michonne, they must agree with her. 

Taking Negan out of the equation does make this story look pretty dumb.  I can't think of a reason why Maggie would cut all ties with Michonne, other than tptb didn't want to pay her.  I also can't see a reason why Michonne would cut all ties with Maggie.  Michonne and Maggie are friends and they're two women who are raising their kids on their own while leading their communities.  They should be allies.  Neither woman is stupid enough to risk lives over a silly girl-fight.  But the people who run this show ARE stupid enough.

I know Michonne is going to end up being the bad guy in this story because...

12 hours ago, raven said:

Even though they shifted the blame on to Simon, the Gals over at Oceanside would I’m sure know what to do with Laughing Boy, yet we know he is the untouchable one. 

Apart from one covering comment that “they’re still thriving and still Women only”, Is that why the Gals have been quietly forgotten about? They would be hellbent on getting their Harpoon on him and with the usual level of security at Alex, would have no trouble throwing in a few of those firebombs used to save Hilltop.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

Even though they shifted the blame on to Simon, the Gals over at Oceanside would I’m sure know what to do with Laughing Boy, yet we know he is the untouchable one. 

Apart from one covering comment that “they’re still thriving and still Women only”, Is that why the Gals have been quietly forgotten about? They would be hellbent on getting their Harpoon on him and with the usual level of security at Alex, would have no trouble throwing in a few of those firebombs used to save Hilltop.

I'd forgotten about Oceanside.  Those women definitely have a claim on Negan's life.  That community seemed to only exist to be abused and exploited by men.  First Negan and then Rick.  It's a shame that they've dropped off the radar because they are waaaaaaaay more interesting than the newbies we're stuck with.

• Love 3

It's a shame that they've dropped off the radar because they are waaaaaaaay more interesting than the newbies we're stuck with.

We were just getting to know a few of the characters as well, I wonder if we will ever see them again or are they consigned to the past, along with Negan’s ‘bad’ ways.

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, raven said:

I have to disagree about Rick and Carl - it was Carl and his peace letter that started it.

But Rick refused to harm Negan before Carl's peacenik movement. He must have also given all his people strict orders not to harm him either, since the whole gang stood there shooting out windows and wasting a zillion bullets when Negan was standing right there in the open making himself the easiest target ever. Instead of taunting Rick with, "My dick is bigger than yours. We both know it" he should have said, "My plot armor is thicker than yours. We all know it."

11 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

I'd forgotten that Michonne let Maggie in to kill Negan. 

Only after a confrontation in which Michonne - after all these two women had been through together and how Maggie suffered because of Negan - blocked her path and stooped to using "Is this what Glenn would want?" to protect Negan(!). She either had to let Maggie in, or use physical force to stop her from harming Negan and I guess even she couldn't go that far, not even to adhere to the Holy Word of The Grimes Boys.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Only after a confrontation in which Michonne - after all these two women had been through together and how Maggie suffered because of Negan - blocked her path and stooped to using "Is this what Glenn would want?" to protect Negan(!). She either had to let Maggie in, or use physical force to stop her from harming Negan and I guess even she couldn't go that far, not even to adhere to the Holy Word of The Grimes Boys.

That scene broke my heart.  To see Michonne throw Glenn in Maggie's face as an excuse to keep his MURDERER alive was horrible.  And I don't believe for one solitary second that she was doing it for any other reason than it was what RICK wanted.  Not Carl, Rick.  There's no way that Carl would have advocated for Negan's life if it meant torturing Maggie.  And as other posters have pointed out, a lot of people had a reason to want Negan dead, dead, dead.  How could there be REAL peace if people had to empty the slop-pail of the man responsible for so much horror? 

I'm positive that if Michonne had her way, Negan would have been walker-food years ago.  But she has to stand by her man even if her man is long gone.

There should be a statute of limitations on the misguided loyalty Michonne feels towards Rick's bullshit and TIME'S UP.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 1

But Rick refused to harm Negan before Carl's peacenik movement.

Plot armor doesn't count to me as Rick refusing to kill Negan 🙂  I remember Rick consistently saying he wanted to kill Negan, until Carl wrote the letter and died.   He shot out the windows because 1) the writers had to have him do something dumb since Negan was standing right there and 2) he was going to personally kill Negan, I believe he told Fr. Gabriel.

There's no way that Carl would have advocated for Negan's life if it meant torturing Maggie. 

Except he did.  Carl knew that Negan bashed Glenn's head.  Carl didn't check with Maggie about how she would feel about it.  I doubt he would have thought she would be happy, if he thought about it at all.    Yup, Rick kept the movement alive, but it started with Carl.

Only after a confrontation in which Michonne - after all these two women had been through together and how Maggie suffered because of Negan - blocked her path and stooped to using "Is this what Glenn would want?" to protect Negan(!).

IMO it was more for Maggie's benefit than Negan's, but then Michonne relented, Maggie went in, was right there and starting sobbing that she couldn't do it.  That's on Maggie - the woman who had Gregory strung up!  I mean, c'mon show!!!   The writers on this show grossly underestimated how some of the viewers would regard this scenario, or maybe if they gave the characters more than 30 seconds to debate such hugely life altering moments, it would make sense. 

We can go around and around, the show twisted itself into a pretzel to justify keeping Negan alive as some kind of moral argument, giving him the most indestructible plot armor I've ever seen.   It had the characters act completely unlike the people we've watched for years to justify this, with no lead up or real explanation for these changes of heart, starting with Carl and infecting everyone else. 

Since we're drifting off the topic of spoilers and spec, I'll just say that I fully the expect the reason for the split between the communities to be something equally dumb, out of character and nonsensical.     I don't expect any kind of decent sendoff for Michonne.  Ezekiel will probably die horribly or off screen or something.  

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, raven said:

I remember Rick consistently saying he wanted to kill Negan,

Yeah, he did say "I'm gonna kill you!" constantly but when he had the chance - more than once -  he never did it, although he never ever hesitated or failed to kill anyone else, even those who never threatened to cut out Carl's eye or chop his arm off or bash his head in. To Michonne: "I had him on the ground. I was going to kill him, but... I didn't". Right. He dived out a window instead - TWICE. Not much stays with me anymore, but the utter absurdity of that does. I suppose it's kind of funny, but I feel personally insulted by Kirkman's major man-crush. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, raven said:

We can go around and around, the show twisted itself into a pretzel to justify keeping Negan alive as some kind of moral argument, giving him the most indestructible plot armor I've ever seen.   It had the characters act completely unlike the people we've watched for years to justify this, with no lead up or real explanation for these changes of heart, starting with Carl and infecting everyone else. 

You're right.  There's no making sense out of this shit.

And I have no doubt that Michonne and Zeke will go out EXACTLY the way you described.

2 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

I feel personally insulted by Kirkman's major man-crush.  

1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

And I have no doubt that Michonne and Zeke will go out EXACTLY the way you described. 

We can disagree over details, but I think we can all agree on this crap.

I hope Khary Payton can use this experience as a springboard to better things - we know Danai is already there - KP brought emotion and depth to Ezekiel and seems like an intelligent and funny guy. 

• Love 2
On 2/18/2019 at 7:27 PM, AngelaHunter said:

The ones behind her look even sillier, like they're wearing really cheap, dollar store Halloween masks.

It's like a Michael Myers cosplay competition. 🤣🤣

• Love 1
On 2/14/2019 at 9:23 AM, peach said:

Return to what??  Everybody she knew will be gone.  I guess she could hook up with Negan.

Oh no. The man who murdered her husband, and wanted to have her as his newest rape victim? 

On 2/14/2019 at 6:15 PM, theredhead77 said:

I supposed this is the place I need to come if I want to be sure more animals aren't being tortured / murdered and to be sure Dog lives to see another week?

I was really loving being completely spoiler free, since I still really love this show but I can't deal with the animal deaths.

Maybe someone could PM you if they read a spoiler like that. 🙂 I doubt they'd do that right now though - they're having too much fun killing off the people that kept their show running. The dog might just make it past the series finale.

On 2/17/2019 at 11:19 PM, OoohMaggie said:

Haven’t we been here before? Oh yeah, just shoot them!

It's a shame they ruined the rest of it, because Lydia looks interesting, or just better than the other kids they've had on there over the years. I don't like seeing the new boy filling in for Carl. I have no interest in him, even if Riggs is better off being off the dying show. 

I like Samantha Morton, too (and here, she kind of resembles my vet, who went through cancer treatment a few years ago, and was just declared cancer-free, not long after we started to see her in 2016 - only she wasn't dirty or a psychopath, obviously). 

I do wonder how, yet again, they managed to miss these people, until they needed a new set of villains. How Negan and his lot missed them, too? Come on. If they just shot them, they would miraculously miss them, and waste their remaining bullets. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Anela said:

Maybe someone could PM you if they read a spoiler like that. 🙂 I doubt they'd do that right now though - they're having too much fun killing off the people that kept their show running. The dog might just make it past the series finale.

That would be awesome but my extreme over-sensitivity to CGI animals being harmed in a fictional TV show is my own issue. I figured I better start reading here to prepare myself for more horse deaths too.

If I can find a concrete source that Norman Reedus has guaranteed the safety of the character of Dog I may bow out. Otherwise I'll skim and use 'find' to hopefully bypass major spoilers.

• Love 1