Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

I have to stick up for the show / Daryl character a bit here, some guys want to live that sort of life, being on their own with the companionship of a faithful hound, only making contact with pesky humans when it benefits them is entirely understandable to me.

Not so much in my country, but I associate quite strongly a guy living on his own in the wilds with the US and Canada, it may well  be a stereotype held by a non US / Canadian citizen but that’s the impression I get, so is Daryl’s existence so strange?

I wonder how many of those who think his existence is weird or freaky are females, speaking as a Male I don’t consider his choice in any way strange or problematic. Although I wasn’t living in the woods and eating skwirls, I have sought solitude and peace which at the time was absolutely heavenly.

The same has to be applied to the sexual side of the argument, some guys just don’t apply importance to a relationship, whether physical or not, I’ve been there myself, although thankfully short lived, at the time you just aren’t interested, so if it can apply temporarily it can most certainly apply in the long term.

We’ve had the stereotypical macho Abraham, thinking with his dick and bedding whatever comes his way, treating his conquests like shit, but guys like this are ten a penny, I’m glad that they’ve taken a different route with Daryl, I would like him to find companionship to some degree, but if he’s happy with his life with Dog , who is anyone to say that it’s wrong? 

I'm a female and I have no problem understanding seeking peace and solitude.  But it's been six years  since Rick 'died'.  And it's the zombie apocalypse.  He's not living some LLBean wet dream.  Daryl's living in the midst of thousands of zombies.  Not much peace and solitude there. 

Since I'm not a man, I can only speak from what I've experienced but my experience is that men aren't EITHER pussy-hounds or eunuchs.  And Abraham WASN'T a pussy-hound.  He didn't run after every woman he met.  He was a family man until the ZA started and then he was with Rosita until he met Sasha.  If Daryl is making a choice not to pair off with someone, I'd like to know WHY he made that choice. 

As I said earlier on, I'd like to see some character development with Daryl.  I'd like to see him grow up and step up to accepting the responsibilities that a GROWN ASS MAN faces in the world that he lives in.  Hiding away in the woods with a dog because he lost his best friend isn't character development.  It's cowardice.  Daryl owes the people he cares for and who care for him more than just occasional rides to the rescue.  

I have no problem saying that I think what Daryl is doing is wrong but I guess I expect more from a character and a show that I've been watching for all these years.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 3
On 1/21/2019 at 9:48 PM, mightysparrow said:

I'm a female and I have no problem understanding seeking peace and solitude.  But it's been six years  since Rick 'died'.  And it's the zombie apocalypse.  He's not living some LLBean wet dream.  Daryl's living in the midst of thousands of zombies.  Not much peace and solitude there. 

I too am female, and I love my periods of peace and solitude. I truly enjoy it. BUT, if after an apocalypse where I spent years virtually living on top of a bunch of other people 24/7, including attractive members of the opposite sex, I cannot imagine not once ever giving a single one of them even a glance. IMO, it's normal in a cataclysmic event to seek - if not true love - then comfort, closeness and companionship when you're left all alone in the world, not knowing if you'll live through the week or even the day. That Daryl is a country boy who enjoys field and forest is not hard to understand and certainly not wrong, but that he is a middle-aged man who has never so much as shown one iota, not a speck of interest in any woman, ever,not by look or word, even the ones he spent the night alone with, (lying in bed with Carol!) is just silly. Early on, I just thought he was intimidated by the kind of women around him, maybe feeling inferior and not good enough. But now? The way he's kept so neutered and monk-like is beyond silly and glaring. Even a one-eyed preacher gets women wanting him, but not Daryl? Ever? Yes, I'd like to know as well why he feels no attraction to anyone and seemingly has no desires whatsoever. There are people who asexual. If he is, TPTB could touch on the subject instead of going out of their way to keep him pure.

• Love 2

Whether a bit different or totally weird, as stated above Daryl has much to offer a partner in the world they inhabit, and I agree the show should have had someone showing an interest at least, giving the perfect opportunity to reveal a bit more about what lies behind his choices.

We do have the six missing years and as Kang says below, we might just find out why he’s at where he’s at.

From EW,

I remember you mentioned last time we spoke about using flashbacks. Is that something we may see throughout the back half of the season or is that just a one-shot deal?
Angela Kang: “We’ll see. It will be used, I’ll say, it’s more than once. It’s a little different each time. It’s something that tells specific pieces of backstory that I think are useful to understanding who some of our characters are and why they’re at where they’re at.”

https://ew.com/tv/2019/01/23/walking-dead-flashbacks-9b-showrunner-angela-kang/

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

Whether a bit different or totally weird, as stated above Daryl has much to offer a partner in the world they inhabit, and I agree the show should have had someone showing an interest at least, giving the perfect opportunity to reveal a bit more about what lies behind his choices.

We do have the six missing years and as Kang says below, we might just find out why he’s at where he’s at.

From EW,

I remember you mentioned last time we spoke about using flashbacks. Is that something we may see throughout the back half of the season or is that just a one-shot deal?
Angela Kang: “We’ll see. It will be used, I’ll say, it’s more than once. It’s a little different each time. It’s something that tells specific pieces of backstory that I think are useful to understanding who some of our characters are and why they’re at where they’re at.”

https://ew.com/tv/2019/01/23/walking-dead-flashbacks-9b-showrunner-angela-kang/

Well, I want a flashback where we see Daryl and Michonne fall into each other's arms in a frenzy and grief and pent-up sexual energy (on Daryl's part at least).  And we find out that little RJ is Daryl's son, NAMED after Rick.  The icing on the cake would be Maggie somehow finding out, being completely outraged and this would be the cause of the beef between Michonne and Maggie (because even in the ZA women fight over men).  Daryl head into the woods out of guilt.  Guilt and grief could also cause Michonne to turn into the person we see today.

Now I know that the idea of Michonne CHOOSING to have sex with anyone else (even if she thinks he's dead and SHE'S NOT) or Daryl actually using his dick for something other than taking a leak might be considered sacrilege, but I think it would be interesting.

Edited to add that Daryl would have taken a long shower or bath beforehand because Michonne might be grieving but she isn't INSANE.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 3

I don't really care about spoilers for this show anymore but a friend noted this from the spoiler ninjas for the midseason premiere:

Is something going on with Rosita? Do we have a love triangle on our hands? 

Rosita is pregnant, but Siddiq is the father. She tells Siddiq about it. They apparently had a short fling before Father G. Eugene overhears Rosita and Siddiq’s conversation. (Love...square?)

Seriously?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, jenrising said:

I don't really care about spoilers for this show anymore but a friend noted this from the spoiler ninjas for the midseason premiere:

Seriously?

I legit laughed. 😂

• Love 2
19 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Well, I want a flashback where we see Daryl and Michonne fall into each other's arms in a frenzy and grief and pent-up sexual energy (on Daryl's part at least).  And we find out that little RJ is Daryl's son, NAMED after Rick. 

Daryl and Michonne do have matching scars, a new ZA bonding ritual maybe. Carol’s less than pleased look upon seeing Michonne was obviously a reaction to what she’s been up to with her boy Daryl.

Maybe Maggie was outraged by more than Michonne’s shenanigans with her Captain, maybe Daryl’s guilt over Glenn mixed with Maggie’s sense of forgiveness led to something else, does far away Maggie have two kids in tow? The two women couldn’t live near each other sharing a ‘father’ so one had to go.

It’s all making sense now, I can’t wait for that sex scene.

As for Daryl taking a bath, people’s imagination will only stretch so far, it was a nice thought though 🛀🏻🧼🧽

• Love 4

Show returns Feb. 10.  Spoilers for S09.E09 Adaptation from TSDF Army:

1. Where do we pick up with Daryl and Michonne’s group? What do they do after the Whisperer is unmasked?

We pick up with the scene from the 9B trailer in the cemetary and another big fight with the Whisperers. The group kills several more and finally make their way back to their horses.

2. How is Lydia captured?

On the way back to the Hilltop from the cemetery, the group encounters another small group of walkers on a bridge. In order to determine which ones are Whisperers, Daryl starts shooting them in the leg with arrows. The real walkers keep coming towards him, but the ones who are Whisperers fall to the ground and are eaten. Finally, one of the Whisperers raises her hands and drops to her knees to surrender. It's Lydia.

3. Back at the Hilltop, what is the reaction to Jesus’ death? Who will lead now?

It's pretty somber, and Tara and Enid take it the hardest. While most assume Tara will become the new leader, Michonne finally convinces Daryl that he would be a better fit, at least for now.

4. Who interacts with Lydia at Hilltop and how do those interactions go?

Daryl and Michonne first try and interrogate her, but that goes nowhere. Lydia just cries and plays the sympathy card while telling lie after lie. Daryl finally figures out that Henry has taken a liking to Lydia (he's still in jail too for the drunk and disorderly). He decides to leave them alone, hoping Lydia will open up to Henry, while listening from outside the jail window.

5. How do they plan on dealing with the Whisperers?

They're not sure yet. Daryl wants to work on Lydia some, to try and get as much information about them before they act.

6. What is going on with Negan? Where does he go?

He goes straight back to the Sanctuary, only to discover that it's abandoned. All that's left are a few walkers in the courtyard, including one of his former lieutenants, "Big Ritchie." There’s more to Negan’s story in this episode...

7. Is something going on with Rosita? Do we have a love triangle on our hands?

Rosita is pregnant, but Siddiq is the father. She tells Siddiq about it. They apparently had a short fling before Father G. Eugene overhears Rosita and Siddiq’s conversation. (Love... square?)

8. What is Judith up to in this episode?

Judith encounters Negan when he's about to climb over the wall to leave Alexandria. You think Negan has been busted, but he tells a story about how Judith's mom and dad said he would serve some bigger purpose in the future. Well, how can he do that if he's stuck in a prison cell? Then after he promises to never ever hurt someone again, Judith decides to let him go.

9. Does anyone get hurt or die?

No.

10. What’s going on at the Kingdom? Does Carol make it back?

Carol and the Kingdom are not in this episode.

11. Do we see Alpha and/or Beta in this episode? What are they doing?

Yes, at the very end when she captures Alden and Luke using a sawed-off shotgun.

So, um, yeah.  Rosita is pregnant by Siddaq that happened entirely offscreen.  More characters I don't know.  Judith is just as dumb as her brother.  And more pushing Daryl into a leadership position he clearly doesn't want.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, nodorothyparker said:

Show returns Feb. 10.  Spoilers for S09.E09 Adaptation from TSDF Army:

So, um, yeah.  Rosita is pregnant by Siddaq that happened entirely offscreen.  More characters I don't know.  Judith is just as dumb as her brother.  And more pushing Daryl into a leadership position he clearly doesn't want.  

This is ridiculous.

If Rosita had a 'fling' with Siddiq, why isn't she still with him?  He's a DOCTOR, for heaven's sake!  I'm one of the few people who like Father G., but a handsome doctor trumps a relatively nice-looking, one-eyed priest with a history of leaving people to die (sorry G) every damn day.

All this Daryl/Michonne interaction makes me think that my scenario might actually happen.  The fan outrage alone would be worth the price of admission.  I think some would consider a march on Washington to protest.  But is it possible that Lydia becomes Daryl's dream girl?

Are we supposed to believe that in SIX FUCKING YEARS Michonne never once told Judith the reason why Negan needs to STAY behind bars.  Or is the Grimes stupidity gene just so powerful?

Sounds like Ms. Kang isn't the messiah tptb been telling us she is.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, nodorothyparker said:

And more pushing Daryl into a leadership position he clearly doesn't want.  

Daryl is a grown-azz old man. If he doesn't want a leadership position, he can just not take it.

3 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

But is it possible that Lydia becomes Daryl's dream girl?

Daryl is a grown-azz old man. It's inappropriate to even mention him as a potential romantic partner for Lydia, a girl young enough to be paired with a teenaged Henry.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, nodorothyparker said:

. Daryl wants to work on Lydia some,

Okay.
Who the fuck is Lydia?

7 hours ago, nodorothyparker said:

Daryl finally figures out that Henry has taken a liking to Lydia (he's still in jail too for the drunk and disorderly

Wow. Really ramping up the drama and suspense. Henry is still in the drunk tank. Oh no.

8 hours ago, nodorothyparker said:

Rosita is pregnant, but Siddiq is the father.

Just when I thought I'd run out of things for which to say "Fuck you, show!" I read this. Hahahaha!

8 hours ago, nodorothyparker said:

Rosita is pregnant by Siddaq that happened entirely offscreen. 

Of course it happened off-screen. Only graphic violence, torture, guts spilling and throat-cutting is allowed onscreen. Sex, even with naughty bits not in view and no thrusting allowed? Oh, my dear lord, no! I could never deal with that.

5 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Sounds like Ms. Kang isn't the messiah tptb been telling us she is.

I never thought she would be, but this is even worse than I imagined.

1 hour ago, LydiaMoon1 said:

Daryl is a grown-azz old man. If he doesn't want a leadership position, he can just not take it.

For good or bad, Rick was a leader. Daryl is not, nor has he ever been a leader. He's not suited for that position. He's always been the perfect follower.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, LydiaMoon1 said:

Daryl is a grown-azz old man. It's inappropriate to even mention him as a potential romantic partner for Lydia, a girl young enough to be paired with a teenaged Henry.

My mistake.  I thought Lydia was the mother. 

They did chem-test Daryl way back when.  Is Lydia over 18?  It's possible Daryl likes his women/girls too young to know any better.

• Love 1

The whole thing makes me weary.  I've purposely stayed away from everything show related over the break in hopes that maybe it wouldn't leave me feeling so profoundly tired of it by the time it returns.  Yet here we are again.

Yeah, Daryl is a grown-ass man who should be able to just say no if he doesn't want to do something.  But he's shown over and over again that he won't, that he'll let people talk him into these things he clearly doesn't want to do.  Because while he's as competent as all get out he's not a leader.  That's the sum of his entire story in the first half of this season with him resenting Rick for putting him in the position of trying to run the Sanctuary and now he's letting Michonne do the same thing, probably so he can resent her in the back half.  I guess it beats losing a girl, a horse, a guy you accidentally got killed, or any other random thing and going all emo for half a season, which we've already rinsed and repeated on.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

The whole thing makes me weary.  I've purposely stayed away from everything show related over the break in hopes that maybe it wouldn't leave me feeling so profoundly tired of it by the time it returns.  Yet here we are again.

Yeah, Daryl is a grown-ass man who should be able to just say no if he doesn't want to do something.  But he's shown over and over again that he won't, that he'll let people talk him into these things he clearly doesn't want to do.  Because while he's as competent as all get out he's not a leader.  That's the sum of his entire story in the first half of this season with him resenting Rick for putting him in the position of trying to run the Sanctuary and now he's letting Michonne do the same thing, probably so he can resent her in the back half.  I guess it beats losing a girl, a horse, a guy you accidentally got killed, or any other random thing and going all emo for half a season, which we've already rinsed and repeated on.

I agree that Daryl is a born follower.  He followed Merle for years and when Merle was gone he followed Rick.  Daryl was Rick's second-in-command for a long time and it worked well.  I still don't understand why Daryl suddenly decided he didn't agree with Rick, who had been an asshole and a crap leader for a long time.  It appears that Daryl didn't step up after Rick 'died', so why would he do it now? 

Michonne IS a leader.  She stepped up and kicked Rick's ass when he was foaming at the mouth over the owl-maker.  It's a shame and a waste that tptb decided to turn Michonne into Rick's 'little woman', because she might have made Alexandria into something special, with Maggie's help. 

Daryl should be Michonne's second in command.  She's Rick's widow and the mother of Rick's children.  If Rick meant so much to them, they should be working to carry on his legacy, whatever it was.  Or they should acknowledge that Rick was a crap leader and move in a new direction.

I have a feeling that the reason Daryl is sulking in the woods while the rest of his friends move on with their lives isn't going to be worth anybody's time.  It sure as shit won't be worth the $20 million they're paying NR.

I haven’t read all of the posts, but I find it refreshing when they don’t keep pairing someone up with others.  I don’t care if Daryl is just spending time with his dog. That’s pretty much my life now, only with more animals. If people think that’s creepy, that’s their problem. I’ve dealt with all kinds of BS, and haven’t met anyone.  Just not interested anymore.  

Anyway, I’m here because I saw this on twitter. 

https://www.skybound.com/the-walking-dead/tv-film/angela-kang-confirms-the-fair-will-happen-in-the-walking-dead-season-9/

5 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

My mistake.  I thought Lydia was the mother. 

They did chem-test Daryl way back when.  Is Lydia over 18?  It's possible Daryl likes his women/girls too young to know any better.

Oh god, no.  Then he’d be no better than Negan. 

I remember NR not wanting to be paired up, but that may only have been because so many fans wanted him with carol, and NR had a much younger girlfriend at the time.  I know his current gf is closer in age, though.  

• Love 1

I am not sure if I am watching. I love Michonne and want to know how she and Daryl got those scars. I will make a decision closer to show time. I will say that Siddiq is hot. So Rosita hit the lottery with both Siddiq and the handsome Father Gabriel.

• Love 1

From ComicBook,                                                                                                                                                          

“The Walking Dead: Greg Nicotero Compares The Whisperers to Mike Myers”    

0A030245-9969-4D84-BC52-E3F3E7496FBE.png

CB844011-8BB0-45BC-B80C-281CB598C375.jpeg

I don’t get it  😉

https://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2019/01/25/the-walking-dead-whisperers-halloween-mike-myers/

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 1/28/2019 at 10:55 AM, SimoneS said:

So Rosita hit the lottery with both Siddiq and the handsome Father Gabriel.

I guess it's a matter of taste. In no way would either be my lottery win. In fact, those two would be the last people I'd want to hook up with in an apocalypse. 

14 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

“The Walking Dead: Greg Nicotero Compares The Whisperers to Mike Myers”  

Although I've never seen the "Halloween" movies, I'm pretty sure no one has ever referred to Michael Myers as "Mike" (have they?), or maybe Greg just got confused. Honestly...

One character who might particularly act similarly to Mike Myers is Beta, a character set to debut with Ryan Hurst in the role. Nicotero didn't offer up many details about the character, other than some raw excitement for the actor's enthusiasm regarding bizarre aspects. " I like that he's got the big beard, and Ryan's a smart dude, man," Nicotero said. "He had a lot of interesting about his costume and his character, and he's got gold teeth that we made dentures. He's like, 'It's not in the script, but can you make me some gold teeth?'" They did.

"Beta"? Oh, the raw excitement over a scary dude with a big beard and gold teeth named "Beta"! Omg. I can't wait.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

I guess it's a matter of taste. In no way would either be my lottery win. In fact, those two would be the last people I'd want to hook up with in an apocalypse. 

I think both men are good looking and good people so Rosita would be lucky to have either of them Zombie Apocalypse or not. I was obviously not giving an opinion about you should hook up with. You do you!

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, SimoneS said:

I think both men are good looking and good people so Rosita would be lucky to have either of them Zombie Apocalypse or not. I was obviously not giving an opinion about you should hook up with. You do you!

I agree.  While I wish Father G chose a Nick Fury look to cover up that eye, he's still a good looking man.  And Siddique is not only hot, he's a DOCTOR.  They both look like they wash, so that puts them leap years ahead of Daryl in the dating lottery.  And as @SimoneS says, both men aren't cruel or abusive.  Father G did have a lapse back in the day, but he's worked hard to atone for he did to his parishioners.  A woman could do worse than be with a good looking man who won't hurt her.  Looking at you, Michonne

• Love 3
4 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Although I've never seen the "Halloween" movies, I'm pretty sure no one has ever referred to Michael Myers as "Mike" (have they?), or maybe Greg just got confused. Honestly...

"Beta"? Oh, the raw excitement over a scary dude with a big beard and gold teeth named "Beta"! Omg. I can't wait.

I hear Mike Myers, I think of Austin Powers. 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, SimoneS said:

Siddiq is super hot and father pee is attractive, and has a good personality. All  the guys Rosita tried to get with were brutally murdered in front of her, so I’m glad her character gets something positive. 

I would have gotten with Bob and went out in a Blaze of alcoholic glory. Loved Bob. 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 1

{ Hey now - who doesn’t enjoy a little BobbyQ every now and then?  ;> ]

Especially when the meat’s been tenderised in that wonderful alcohol mix marinade, mm mmmmm, a little charring on the skin for me please.

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 1

Speaking of the Termites, 9 years into the ZA, now is the time for the Termite storyline, it would actually be believable now, not sixteen months in with food still in the stores. They could have made the Whisperers cannibals, it would have fitted perfectly with the ‘wearing a face’ gimmick, made them a really scary bunch and after laughing boy it would have got the show back on the horror track.  Carol killing a Whisperer and discovering it wearing The King’s face, that’s the sort of shock we want.

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

Especially when the meat’s been tenderised in that wonderful alcohol mix marinade, mm mmmmm, a little charring on the skin for me please.

Mmmm... There’s a local place whose secret BBQ recipe involves a certain degree of Jack Daniels - so guess what I’m going to have for lunch now....  ;>

• Love 3
13 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

Speaking of the Termites, 9 years into the ZA, now is the time for the Termite storyline, it would actually be believable now, not sixteen weeks in with food still in the stores. They could have made the Whisperers cannibals, it would have fitted perfectly with the ‘wearing a face’ gimmick, made them a really scary bunch and after laughing boy it would have got the show back on the horror track.  Carol killing a Whisperer and discovering it wearing The King’s face, that’s the sort of shock we want.

Yes x 4. Can you like, send an email to Kang or something? Sadly, it's too late for cannibals and I always thought the instant industrialized cannabalism of the Termites was a WTF? thing, but maybe you can help set TPTB on the right path.

• Love 2

I did mean 16 months not weeks, apart from being so premature, the Termite story and in particular the trough scene, one of the best moments in the show ever, was a great idea. Compared to the 100 year Saviour war, Terminus was all over far too quickly. Carol’s redemption, the return of Judith, Carol and Daryl’s reunion, all great moments in the show’s history.

Whether the Termites were brutalised by a wandering gang or not, 16 months and so many previously kind people, are perfectly happy to not just murder innocents, but butcher and eat them, with Grandma standing out front giving out the welcoming smiles and flipping Bobby burgers!

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 3
On 1/31/2019 at 4:05 AM, OoohMaggie said:

You guys are so mean.  I cried when Bob died. 

• Love 3
On 1/31/2019 at 8:28 AM, OoohMaggie said:

Trailer for mid season premier,

That infinity symbol once again, are we going to see Sherry as a Whisperer?

Edited 4 hours ago by OoohMaggie.

“Ah em Elpha”.  Oh goody!  More awful southern accents. 

• Love 2

Ep 10 Promo’s                                                                                                                                                                      

251DB3B8-A9D7-427D-81EE-100A75B6C6D8.jpeg

CEEC40FC-FE70-4D12-8A21-97B9F2C70341.jpeg

Ep 11 Promo’s

1C5D8666-03CC-4871-B991-A2F6EA70E5DB.jpeg

5CF34AA9-CF24-4C3F-AD50-43C385C43D19.jpeg

635FAB1E-2732-449E-930F-B9A503BBE79F.jpeg

34CB001F-F214-4A05-A238-AEC1843E1D68.jpeg

Ep 12 Promo’s

41BAEC5D-F278-4CD4-9CD6-47AFDAD0147A.jpeg

3804B907-F262-4277-80DC-479C24DC58FF.jpeg

776C9761-5EF5-4535-A59A-42E2307ADBC6.jpeg

Ep 13 Promo’s

4B8FD187-FEA3-419F-BABD-6525DEABF470.jpeg

0ABFC01D-893B-44D3-93B3-04E23ECC1BD2.jpeg

A1DB2C51-EBE1-4139-8A9B-5768B526F73B.jpeg

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 2

Don’t bring a knife to a sword fight!                                                                                                                   

That is a pretty stupid strategy they’re employing, doesn’t the Whisperer think to himself that the guy with the crossbow is going to shoot everyone here, so why don’t I rush him while he’s reloading? Or maybe even employ some team tactics and ALL rush him while he’s reloading. 

Edited by OoohMaggie
17 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

like a man with a little chub.  He’s sexy!

Nothing wrong with that,  but how is he maintaining that ‘chub’ living on turnips? 🤢

It’ll be nteresting to see how the Whisperers feed themselves, they don’t strike me as farming folk.

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 4

From ComicBook,

Fingers crossed, but please don’t leave anything up to ‘The Gimp’

"We will hopefully come back to Maggie's story in Season 10," Kang said. "Lauren and I have been texting about some things, and we're hopefully gonna schedule a conversation, but Georgie's group is definitely out there in the world doing some stuff, and I have some notion of what they're up to. They may also be part of the universe in general. That's really up to Scott [Gimple], but we'll see how it all plays out. In our minds, there's a lot of things going on in the world around our characters and the way that it intersects with our story, that's part of what we're talking about currently."

https://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2019/02/04/the-walking-dead-season-10-maggie-rick-renewal/

• Love 4