Type keyword(s) to search

S20.E33: Nominations #11

Lamb18
  • Start Topic

Wow.

Show's just starting now. Probably football overrun.

Oh no, are Victor and Nicole going to get engaged on this episode? How lame. Nice for them, but can't it be done in private? Of course I could be totally wrong (I hope).

• Love 3

Wonder what Hayleigh was trying to say? LoL. You have me. 

34 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Les Moonves was let go from CBS about an hour ago. That’s going to be rough for Julie Chen tonight

Julie needs to let go of Les Moonves too.

• Love 7

Hay is doomed unless she wins Veto.  Her attempts with KC were pathetic.  

Sam is going off the edge, a bit.

HoH Room.  Cute pics.  Nice letter.  Awww

Quite a talent Angela has.  It seems more a curse than a blessing.  idk.

Nice work on Sam by Brett and KC too.

This Victor/Nicole thing is cringeworthy.  I had forgotten how Nicole's voice makes my ears bleed.

Fuck you Paul.  Fuck you forever.

I could do without Josh too.  Paul's chief enabler.

Brittney was bearable.  Danielle looks so different.

I'll give our current hamsters a pass for being "starstruck".  After all that isolation, any new faces would make them go nuts.

How will CBS pimp this wedding?

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Wow, I'm watching and the show hasn't gotten that far yet. Kaycee has just talked with Sam and now with Haleigh. Brett told Sam that no matter what happens, to just stay calm.

Your airing must be behind. Mine was on time.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

September 9, 2018

Who will new HOH Kaycee nominate for eviction?

They have spent way too much time on the proposal........................................................

2 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Quite a talent Angela has.  It seems more a curse than a blessing.  idk.

Jake Tapper of CNN has the same thing and he says it is a curse.  The world smells bad and it almost makes him sick.

3 minutes ago, Irritable said:

Why not bring in Frankie while they’re at it!

YOU JUST SHUT UP!  DO NOT PUT THAT OUT IN THE UNIVERSE.

• Love 13

Well, hello Nicole!! I guess she's hosting a luxury competition (?!) Guess not!!

What is this? The Bachelor?

What a way to get a marriage proposal - a video of a wedding proposal. Well, there he is in person! 

He looks like Gil Shaham, concert violinist.

And there's that Goliath that looks like Fessy.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, lookattheflowers said:

All kinds of awkward. Whi is Dani, Brittany and Josh there, had she ever met them before?

This made me LOL!

The houseguests all hang out. From all the seasons. It's a club like.

1 minute ago, Thalia said:

PAUL?  Ugh.  At least Josh is there too, so I can remember the way he won the vote.  Against Paul.  I hope Paul remembers it too. 

Plus, he's there celebrating the other person who beat him.  Doesn't make it worth it to see him, but it helps a little with the pain.

• Love 7

As someone who always found Nicole incredibly annoying, I could have done without that entire segment which went on way too long.  Did they really need to show us clips of her and Victor “falling in love” in the Big Brother house? We all know Nicole spent the entire summer hooking up with Corey. And then we had to be subjected to other former houseguests I can’t stand. (Looking at you, bitchy Britney. HATE her!) This was the worst filler ever! 

Were we supposed to feel sorry for Angela during the gymnastics segment? Ok....sorry your mom busted her ass so you could compete? That’s...rough? Sending you thoughts and prayers?

This entire episode was annoying.

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, lookattheflowers said:

All kinds of awkward. Why is Dani, Brittany and Josh there, had she ever met them before?

Who knows? It seems weird, too. Why not more people from the seasons she was on, like James, Corey (16)? Donny?

Tyler, don't worry, Paul is only a fraction of what you are.

SHUT UP PAUL!! YOUR HAIR LOOKS DUMB!! Hi Derrick.

The feeds must have been done a long time for this.

Ha, Victor's face all carved up.

SHUT UP JOSH! YOU WERE ONLY A LITTLE LESS INTOLERABLE THAN PAUL.

Hello Stephon Diggs! Good catch for a touchdown today!

This is like watching the previews before the movie starts.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Your airing must be behind. Mine was on time.

It is running late in some areas, including the Tampa market where I live. We’re just now finished with the engagement. I enjoyed all of that until Paul showed up. 

• Love 2

Clearly this week has been so unexciting if they had to dig in the archives for Angela's Life Story and they had almost fifteen minutes to waste on Nicole and Victor. 

Also, fuck you, Paul. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 14

This was not the episode for me.  Way too much Paul.  Too much Angela/Tyler.  I don't want Angela to be a complex human being, I'm happy with hating on her bitchiness, lol.  Too much lather/rinse/repeat with Haleigh crying to the HOH for the third week in a row.  And of course they had to throw in the obligatory "Look at JC, isn't he adorable" segment.  The answer to that is an overwhelming no.  

The only positives were the Kaycee DRs and letter from her brother and the Sam DR at the end.  I don't even care if it's a put on, that girl's cheese done slid off her cracker.

• Love 11

VETO COMP IDEA FOR THIS WEEK:  A rousing game of "What's Haleigh's Favorite Color?"

Even if Haleigh does go, there's a non-zero chance Sam will go out in the double eviction and will leave with the grace of the Tasmanian Devil.  Will CBS have time to blur it if she walks out with JC's disembodied leg and flings it into the crowd?  People at home will be wondering why the interrupted Big Brother to show Saw III.

• Love 17
37 minutes ago, Realityrocks said:

I do love me some Paul though. He is always entertaining.

I hate him, so I was delighted to see that he had to appear with both people who beat him in order to get his famewhore screen time. He doesn’t watch the show so I’m sure he had no idea who any of he current players are, or the former players who weren’t on one of his seasons. He’s just there to be on TV again.

• Love 12

Kaycee says to Haleigh: "Don't worry, everything will be all right. You'll see." What she doesn't say is, "Everything will be all right when you're with Fessy, Bayleigh and RockStar."

Sam looked like sad robot after Kaycee nominated her.

Wow, Sam.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I hate him, so I was delighted to see that he had to appear with both people who beat him in order to get his famewhore screen time. He doesn’t watch the show so I’m sure he had no idea who any of he current players are, or the former players who weren’t on one of his seasons. He’s just there to be on TV again.

Right? No wonder he had no idea those two were dating. They are both NotPaul.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

At this rate, BB really needs to do a Couples edition. I feel like they have enough married/bf-gfs to fill an entire show.

I would actually be up for a season full of ex-showmance partners, just for the awkward factor. That could be entertaining. 

• Love 15
11 minutes ago, lookattheflowers said:

Well, it would have been really weird if Corey was there, since they hooked up on the show, lol!

So was the guy in season 16 Cody or Corey? I was thinking of him. Paulie's brother.

Actually Paulie should have been there. He could have talked about butterflies.

• Love 1

Is it just me, or did Nicole look sort of zoned out during that whole thing? She seemed to be avoiding eye contact with the “guests,” and kept hugging her “friends” while moving her head totally away so as to not even look at them. That was sort of uncomfortable to watch. Maybe she was just overwhelmed, but she seemed a bit...underwhelmed.

• Love 6