Type keyword(s) to search

Farrah

• Start Topic

UBT and Matt can use homophobic slurs, make threats, and tell producers to commit sex acts and continue to receive a paycheck , but Farrah doesn't treat the crew the way they want to be treated and they can't handle that shit? They don't complain when they are traveling with Farrah to Hawaii or Italy.

This is exactly what I was coming here to post! Matt can tell producers to perform sex acts, UBT can threaten them with bodily harm but Farrah is the worst because she's rude?! I hope Farrah gets a nice settlement and the ratings tank. 

• Love 6
19 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Farrah was very close to Heather.  When Matt and Amber had her fired last year, Farrah did not adapt well to her new producer/crew.  I suspect the Italy trip was MJ’s attempt to bring Farrah and the crew together.  Of course they don’t bitch about how Farrah treats them until after their trip to Italy. 

Heather got fired? Over something with Amber and Matt? I missed this. What happened? 

And yeah, Farrah seemed to calm down with Heather, st least a bit.

• Love 1

A few tweets from Michael:

Michael Abraham @ekimabraham 9h

Replying to @mkatwoman76 @F1abraham and 2 others

Well Margaret maybe if Debra stops playing head games with her, not going against her parenting, stop interfering with Farrah’s business, and stop playing the victim maybe their relationship might mend.

Michael Abraham @ekimabraham8h

Replying to @KatKottos

They aired the treaded video of it and everybody saw it includes all the attorneys from both sides... what a mess they started!

Michael Abraham @ekimabraham 8h

Replying to @RoMata4 @TeenMomGossip

The joke is on you ... stay tuned we are not off the TV screen lol!

• Love 3

Head games is right. Deb is manipulative as fuck. She KNOWS Sophia doesn't want to go. It's been discussed already. So she shows up with these dresses and gets the kid all excited about them, then states what they're intended use is. THEN she starts her fucking victimhood crying BS and deliberately goes against Farrah by asking Sophia, ONCE AGAIN, about the wedding. 

Do we have any questions about the fuckery that likely went on with Farrah growing up? That woman is a nightmare. 

• Love 9

Thank you, Las Cruces, NM.  Thank you, Benson, AZ (selfie from a vacant roadside rest stop).  WTF is he thanking all of these towns for, and who exactly is he thanking?  Gas station cashiers & McDonald's drive thru servers?

WE TV?  Maybe they're doing another Marriage Boot Camp crap show.

michael.jpg

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, gunderda said:

you'd think a dad would want his daughter and grandkid off tv but he seems to be just as much of a famewhore. He seems excited that they'll be back on tv.

I don't want to imply anything untoward has happened, but from what I've seen, Michael is creepily obsessed with Farrah, and SHE is the one who wants to keep her Muppet-looking mug on the tv. While I agree they are all famewhores, I think Michael's motivations are more of the "as you wish Farrah!!" variety, rather than outright famewhorism.

• Love 10

I thought Heather got fired because she slept one night in Farrahs house...crew were not supposed to do that...seems dumb if she was invited!!  

Edited by MistyMeg
missed a word out
  • Love 3

Rewatching old episodes and Deb has changed for the absolute worse. Early season Deb seemed vaguely reasonable. Debz OG EMBA is an entire hot ass mess. All she does is gaslight Farrah and Sophia, violate their boundaries, and allow her disgusting husband to be an asshole to her daughter. Maybe the silver lining in all this is that Deb’s famewhoring ass will forever be off my TV. She looks fucked up in 4K.

I do have to give a shoutout to MTV on one thing. They are clearly filming stuff with 4K cameras and doing some HDR stuff. The colors in Hawaii and Italy popped and looked really nice. Even Vegas and Chattanooga looked good! 

• Love 12
Just now, ghoulina said:

Maybe Farrah wouldn't have to act "horrible" if Deb didn't constantly pull manipulative shit with Sophia. 

OMG THIS! I do not get people who defend Deb. I really don’t. How the hell can you watch her behavior and justify any of it? Farrah is a bitch, yes. She can be rude, yes. That doesn’t make what Deb does ok. 

• Love 17
On 1/23/2018 at 11:50 PM, FairyDusted said:

I'm a nut about my damn floors too so bag em or leave your shoes at the door please. 

Not only your floors but shoes bring in some toxic levels of gross germs.  As a student I had to do testing on the bottom of my shoes - gross - and I'm the type to avoid oil or spit and such.

2 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I don't want to imply anything untoward has happened, but from what I've seen, Michael is creepily obsessed with Farrah, and SHE is the one who wants to keep her Muppet-looking mug on the tv. While I agree they are all famewhores, I think Michael's motivations are more of the "as you wish Farrah!!" variety, rather than outright famewhorism.

TEN POINTS! Combining Teen Mom with a classic, beloved movie.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

OMG THIS! I do not get people who defend Deb. I really don’t. How the hell can you watch her behavior and justify any of it? Farrah is a bitch, yes. She can be rude, yes. That doesn’t make what Deb does ok. 

Although according to Dr. Drew, Farrah "mistreats" Deb. 

When pressed, he admitted that Deb also mistreated Farrah, but since he can't be bothered to watch the show and see what a narcissistic, gas lighting, manipulative, physically abusive head case Deb is, it was really more important that Farrah say she was mistreating Deb.

I bet Deb had her biggest Grinchy grin at that point. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, malaluna said:

I really hope Farrah is gone for good. Just because you have a crappy childhood doesn't mean you can treat people like crap. Bye.

I post the same thing for other people such as Cate, Amber, Kail, and Jenelle. 

The thing is, Farrah seems to have kept her anger towards her mother for a while now (rightly so). Hearing Deb outright lie about never being abusive to Farrah has to be like a knife to Farrah's heart. 

I do think Farrah would be better off with separating herself from her mother if the hurt and anger is that strong. 

• Love 15
22 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I post the same thing for other people such as Cate, Amber, Kail, and Jenelle. 

The thing is, Farrah seems to have kept her anger towards her mother for a while now (rightly so). Hearing Deb outright lie about never being abusive to Farrah has to be like a knife to Farrah's heart. 

I do think Farrah would be better off with separating herself from her mother if the hurt and anger is that strong. 

I think Farrah is truly traumatized by her mother no doubt, Deb is looney tunes and mo' money has only made her worse. Really at some point though, it goes both ways. In my opinion Farrah prioritizes her momma drama over her child. The yelling, arguing, gas lighting is hurtful to Sophia. Farrah is young and we all need a momma, it's almost an ache but if that relationship is hurtful to your own child, you break the cycle and move on.

• Love 9

In the previous episode did anyone notice the look on Sophias face when Debra and Farrah began to bicker at the restaurant in Italy? It was be look of “FFS we can’t have one peaceful meal at a restaurant with these fucking bitches ruining it - we were getting along two seconds ago wtf happened??” Then it appeared to me that she just shut down emotionally.

Its hard to explain, I’ll try and find the clip. It was so sad. I recall one summer when my parents brought some Debbie Downers and Johnny Rainclouds with us on our summer trip (think that mean and cheap Uncle in the movie “Home Alone”) and I just remember shutting down by the third weekend due to all of the bitching, complaining, rudeness to the staff from this couple that basically got a free summer trip paid by my dad but found every moment to bitch and moan ruining the positive vibe. I just could relate to that expression she made when her mom and Debra ruin yet again another fun outing over nonsense.

I will look for the clip...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Anon_Mafioso/status/953313203219398656/video/1

For those of you not wanting to click on the link, it’s from the dinner at restaurant scene when they both share a toast “it’s been great without David here” Then Debra says “it’s been great without Simon” then Sophia’s face looks “wtf” then she starts mocking Debra by lip repeating what her grandmother is saying then awkwardly goes for some gelato.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 11
On 1/26/2018 at 2:07 PM, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

Rewatching old episodes and Deb has changed for the absolute worse. Early season Deb seemed vaguely reasonable. Debz OG EMBA is an entire hot ass mess. All she does is gaslight Farrah and Sophia, violate their boundaries, and allow her disgusting husband to be an asshole to her daughter. Maybe the silver lining in all this is that Deb’s famewhoring ass will forever be off my TV. She looks fucked up in 4K.

I do have to give a shoutout to MTV on one thing. They are clearly filming stuff with 4K cameras and doing some HDR stuff. The colors in Hawaii and Italy popped and looked really nice. Even Vegas and Chattanooga looked good! 

She always had a touch of crazy, but heck, I even cheered her on with some of what she was saying/doing in the early days after Sophia's birth (especially given how insufferable Farrah seemed & before we knew about Derek's death).

Deb has gotten progressively worse over the seasons. 

It supports my theory that on top of being a narcissistic, gas-lighting, abusive parent, Deb probably has some problems with alcohol.  Even in the 16&P/early TM days, she gave off small hints of what seemed to me (from my experience as the child of a high-functioning addict who was worried about appearances) to be alcoholism.  Alcoholism is a progressive disease and we've seen Debra get progressively worse in a lot of ways.  (And I'm sure the reality TV "fame" & Farrah's $ haven't helped.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 8
22 minutes ago, druzy said:

Maybe Sophia is scared of Dr. Dave. He scares me.

Michael credits Family Boot Camp for helping repair his relationships:

So he said, "You won't have to work a day job anymore if you just shut the hell up and do what she says"....????

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Michael's comments, and the way Farrah acts about David, make me wonder if Farrah wasn't abused by one of the men her mother brought around when she was younger. 

I wouldn't be surprised.  Farrah drips trauma.

• Love 10

I suspect that this was the "horrific abuse" that the therapist on Farrah's season of Couples Therapy alluded to.

I also suspect that Deb played it off like it was no big deal (or even blamed child Farrah) because she's nuts.  And I assume Michael was probably too concerned with working things out with Deb rather than getting Farrah help and getting her out of Deb's custody even though Deb was known to bring home tons of men anytime she and Michael weren't exactly "together."  If that kind of abuse occurred, my guess is Farrah is probably even more scarred by how her family handled it/didn't protect her.  It would explain a lot of her anger at her mom.

Add to that Deb denying her daughter an abortion, acting relieved when Derek died/not allowing Farrah at first the ability to grieve, etc....and yeah...pretty horrific. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I suspect that this was the "horrific abuse" that the therapist on Farrah's season of Couples Therapy alluded to.

I also suspect that Deb played it off like it was no big deal (or even blamed child Farrah) because she's nuts.  And I assume Michael was probably too concerned with working things out with Deb rather than getting Farrah help and getting her out of Deb's custody even though Deb was known to bring home tons of men anytime she and Michael weren't exactly "together."  If that kind of abuse occurred, my guess is Farrah is probably even more scarred by how her family handled it/didn't protect her.  It would explain a lot of her anger at her mom.

Add onto that Deb denying her daughter an abortion, acting relieved when Derek died/not allowing Farrah at first the ability to grieve, etc....and yeah...pretty horrific. 

And what kills me is that people will ignore all this because “Farrah is a whore”. “Farrah is mean to people”. Well, newsflash, sometimes victims of trauma become assholes, especially when that trauma isn’t dealt with properly and the people responsible don’t take accountability for it. This show forced Deb to be in Farrah’s life longer than she might have otherwise been (I feel the same about Butch and April and a few other hangerson). Farrah longs for a genuine connection with her mom and she is just not gonna get it. Ever. Dr. Jen tried to tell her that, but severing from parents is really hard. 

• Love 15
On 1/29/2018 at 4:43 AM, Calm81 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Anon_Mafioso/status/953313203219398656/video/1

For those of you not wanting to click on the link, it’s from the dinner at restaurant scene when they both share a toast “it’s been great without David here” Then Debra says “it’s been great without Simon” then Sophia’s face looks “wtf” then she starts mocking Debra by lip repeating what her grandmother is saying then awkwardly goes for some gelato.

i'm not giving Deb any slack but this crap drives me CRAZY. That dinner might have been fine if Farrah wouldn't have made that comment.  Farrah can play victim all she wants but she dishes it just as much as she gets it.  Deb is crazy FOR SURE but so many scenes show Farrah instigating an argument by making a comment about how nice their time is without David. And then she gets all butt hurt when Deb spins it around on her.  And neither one can be the bigger person and just STFU. 

• Love 8
20 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I think you are spot on with all of this. The perceived betrayal by family is often worse than the abuse itself. I was molested for 4 years as a child by my step-brother. I believe he was a molested as well (by his mother's boyfriends) and I do have some sympathy for him. But it doesn't change what happened to me and I cannot stand to be around him. Yet my sisters (they share a dad with him, I don't. But I was raised in the same house with them, and he only saw them on weekends) invited him to all of their weddings, their kids' birthday parties, etc. I get the complexities involved, but I feel very hurt, betrayed, and angry deep down inside about it. So I really feel for Farrah and can see why something like that would make her lash out at them. 

I think Michael has probably felt guilty and tried to make amends. But I can see Deb refusing to admit she did anything wrong, or even that it HAPPENED. She is a monster. 

• Love 14
On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 10:30 AM, gunderda said:

i'm not giving Deb any slack but this crap drives me CRAZY. That dinner might have been fine if Farrah wouldn't have made that comment.  Farrah can play victim all she wants but she dishes it just as much as she gets it.  Deb is crazy FOR SURE but so many scenes show Farrah instigating an argument by making a comment about how nice their time is without David. And then she gets all butt hurt when Deb spins it around on her.  And neither one can be the bigger person and just STFU. 

I agree. Those little jabs are simply to ruffle feathers. Deb finally snaps back, and Farrah doesn't like it. Farrah was stunned since Deb never really says anything back after Farrah throws out those jabs. I wonder if David told Deb to fight back that way? 

Something I have been meaning to mention regarding the wedding is, Deb asked Farrah to be the maid of honor. Farrah said in response something about it being a lot of work. Basically, Farrah doesn't seem to have her heart in it at all. She has said more times than I can count, how she doesn't want to be at that wedding. Fine. Move on. But then, she told her dad how she liked helping him prepare for his wedding proposal and then said Deb didn't have her involved in the preparations of her wedding to David, as if she was so bothered by that slight. She is the one who made it clear she wasn't having it and wasn't wanting to be a part of the occasion, and then she says out loud how her mother didn't want her to help with the preparations. She is talking out of both sides of her over-inflated lips. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I agree. Those little jabs are simply to ruffle feathers. Deb finally snaps back, and Farrah doesn't like it. Farrah was stunned since Deb never really says anything back after Farrah throws out those jabs. I wonder if David told Deb to fight back that way? 

Something I have been meaning to mention regarding the wedding is, Deb asked Farrah to be the maid of honor. Farrah said in response something about it being a lot of work. Basically, Farrah doesn't seem to have her heart in it at all. She has said more times than I can count, how she doesn't want to be at that wedding. Fine. Move on. But then, she told her dad how she liked helping him prepare for his wedding proposal and then said Deb didn't have her involved in the preparations of her wedding to David, as if she was so bothered by that slight. She is the one who made it clear she wasn't having it and wasn't wanting to be a part of the occasion, and then she says out loud how her mother didn't want her to help with the preparations. She is talking out of both sides of her over-inflated lips. 

It reminds me of Jenelle crying that she didn't have her mother to help her with her wedding.

• Love 8