Type keyword(s) to search

Farrah

• Start Topic

I didn't turn the sound on for the Deb video (I'm working on loving myself) but WTF is happening with her hindquarters? Her butt looked like it was trying to escape from the rest of her body. Does she have bad butt implants?

• Love 5

How do u use YouNow?

From your computer: Cick the green "Go Live" button on the top of your YouNowscreen. Allow your computer to detect your camera and microphone. Click "Continue" and pose for a snapshot. Select or create the hashtag on which you'd like to broadcast.

How do you make money on YouNow?

Related QuestionsMore Answers Below

1. Guest. Broadcasting. Bring your audience in to broadcast with you.

2. Earn Money From Tips & Gifts. Viewers buy bars. Bars buy gifts. Gifts make YouNow Partners real money.

3. Expand Your Audience. Fans can subscribe to your YouTube channel and follow you on Twitter directly from the app.

12 minutes ago, MissMel said:

How do u use YouNow?

From your computer: Cick the green "Go Live" button on the top of your YouNowscreen. Allow your computer to detect your camera and microphone. Click "Continue" and pose for a snapshot. Select or create the hashtag on which you'd like to broadcast.

How do you make money on YouNow?

Related QuestionsMore Answers Below

1. Guest. Broadcasting. Bring your audience in to broadcast with you.

2. Earn Money From Tips & Gifts. Viewers buy bars. Bars buy gifts. Gifts make YouNow Partners real money.

3. Expand Your Audience. Fans can subscribe to your YouTube channel and follow you on Twitter directly from the app.

Ahhh, thanks !

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, MissMel said:

It sounds like she wants to follow in Farrah's footsteps, though.  Which sounds just horrifying to me.  I hope whatever she plans on streaming live includes keeping her wacky clothes on.

A pox on your family for even putting the idea of a naked Deb in my head. 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, druzy said:

fa.png

Tyler’s reaction

Tyler Baltierra @TylerBaltierra 10h

In order for her to really insult me, I would first need to value her opinion and the lion does not dwell on the opinions of sheep

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I'm rolling my eyes at both of them. HARD. 

I actually don't mind Farrah's tweet, although a little "show not tell" would go a long way - EXCEPT for calling Tyler out as gay. I know people like to speculate on it, but I don't feel like someone's sexuality is anyone else's business.  Call him out for his ugly, half off fashions or that godforsaken book he never seemed to finish. But leave his sexuality out of it. 

I get it--I hate it too when sexuality is used as scandal or sensationalism--and he could very well be bi, not gay, in which case it wouldn't really be anyone's business, because that wouldn't mean he was essentially faking a relationship. Still...he does make money and garner fans through his perpetuation of the Perfect Hetero Husband/America's Sweetheart thing that his followers lap up, so I can see the argument if he truly is gay (which I'm not convinced of) that he's a huge hypocrite. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

the lion does not dwell on the opinions of sheep

Holy crap.  The last time I saw this quote, it was from Tamra Judge's creepy son Ryan.  I think he even added an illustration in case people didn't know what a lion looked like.  I guess this is the go-to quote for slimey-as-hell turds who see themselves as Macho Macho Men.

• Love 8
43 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Holy crap.  The last time I saw this quote, it was from Tamra Judge's creepy son Ryan.  I think he even added an illustration in case people didn't know what a lion looked like.  I guess this is the go-to quote for slimey-as-hell turds who see themselves as Macho Macho Men.

I think it's from Game of Thrones, that's where I first heard it. Season one I think. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I think it's from Game of Thrones, that's where I first heard it. Season one I think. 

Yup.Tywin said it. And, of course, Tyler butches it. Tywin said "A lion doesn't CONCERN himself with the opinions of sheep". Dumbass. 

• Love 8

I know the other “cast members” are happy Farrah will be gone, but this is gonna backfire so badly on them. First of all, the show is bricks without her. She is at least actively doing shit all the time. The rest of them just move from couch to couch talking about the same tired shit over and over. 

What’ll be even more interesting is that if they do go with 3 girls again, that’s more screentime for the others. We’re gonna see more than they want to show, I bet. Thinking of Amber, NewMatt and Son of NewMatt specifically, we’re gonna see just how fucked up that entire situation will be. It’ll be fitting karma that the person they hate the most kinda gave them plausible deniability just based on screentime. 

• Love 9

I don't think we've seen enough of Amy for me to form an opinion, but I notice she's often handing Farrah a drink any time she sees her. Welcome home from Europe? Drink! Welcome to the nail salon? Drink! Smart girl. 

• Love 9

I just heard, in her latest interview, Farrah viciously attacked her fellow Mom's again & accused Tyler B of being gay.  It's time someone from MTV sits her down & explains making unprovable, public statements, hoping to damage someone's reputation, which then appear in print/social media/on podcasts, the internet, tv or radio leave her & the network open to be charged with Slander, Libel & Defamation of Character.  And Maci, Cate, Amber & Tyler all need to tell Farrah, they refuse to accept anymore of her fake apologies.

• Love 3

It's time someone from MTV sits her down & explains making unprovable, public statements, hoping to damage someone's reputation, which then appear in print/social media/on podcasts, the internet, tv or radio leave her & the network open to be charged with Slander, Libel & Defamation of Character.  And Maci, Cate, Amber & Tyler all need to tell Farrah, they refuse to accept anymore of her fake apologies.

MTV fired her so her ass is on her own now

22 hours ago, honeydo7 said:

I just heard, in her latest interview, Farrah viciously attacked her fellow Mom's again & accused Tyler B of being gay.  It's time someone from MTV sits her down & explains making unprovable, public statements, hoping to damage someone's reputation, which then appear in print/social media/on podcasts, the internet, tv or radio leave her & the network open to be charged with Slander, Libel & Defamation of Character.  And Maci, Cate, Amber & Tyler all need to tell Farrah, they refuse to accept anymore of her fake apologies.

Eh , she's just bitter because she got fired from the show . In the end the other teen moms won because they're still getting their paychecks for doing nothing and she's not . 

• Love 3

None of the other Teen Moms will sue Farrah for slander, libel, or defamation of character.  It would require them to leave their house.  For all of her world travel and business endeavors, Farrah needs to learn how to construct a sentence properly. Tyler is not "gays," that is not even a real word. I wish she would have attacked them for the weed usage & the way they treat Brandon/Theresa and stuck with that.

It'll be interesting to see how Farrah being written off the show affects the ratings. Her firing episode should generate pretty high ratings, but outside of Farrah- the show has a snooze factor. I think MTV will continue working with Farrah- it'll be interesting to see how her Single AF show does overseas. Out of all the Teen Moms, she seems to have the most potential for doing voice overs or spin off shows. I haven't been able to find the ratings of Reunited (Tyler did say it was rated #2 but he had no source), but Farrah seems well-positioned to beat that.

• Love 6

I can't keep track either!  Best I can tell, she was not "fired".  She doesn't have a contract with the production company.  I think she thought she got fired and it all snowballed from there.  It seems her contract with Mtv/Viacom is still in tact.  I imagine if they still want her on the show, they'll just have her film with another production company?  I don't know.  I would like her stay (minus her mother) if she wants.  I wouldn't get my hopes up she's gone though because that doesn't seem to be the case yet.  It seems like there are several options available and nothing is a sure thing at this point.

• Love 2

I admit I don't have cable so I missed a lot of the older episoides..

I just saw this, and I'm so sorry to say this but Sophia is a very strange child. She gave me the creeps...Farrah seems to turn it back to HER own feelings and emotions quickly. This child has no chance but I hope I'm wrong.

Edited by malaluna
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, malaluna said:

I admit I don't have cable so I missed a lot of the older episoides..

I just saw this, and I'm so sorry to say this but Sophia is a very strange child. She gave me the creeps...Farrah seems to turn it back to HER own feelings and emotions quickly. This child has no chance but I hope I'm wrong.

That was a little odd. Ok very odd. Sophia was “singing”about having a daddy the way kids sing about having a puppy. 

• Love 1