Type keyword(s) to search

Farrah

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

That’s pretty funny. What do you have to do to get in Twitter jail?

He was reported by NBC & CBS for tweeting lies about upcoming projects by them involving Farrah.

ETA: Does this make Twitter the ultimate..."hater"?!?

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 21
8 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

He was reported by NBC & CBS for tweeting lies about upcoming projects by them involving Farrah.

Do what now???  Holy shiz balls.  He’s lost it.  And all this over his degenerate ungrateful daughter??  This family, I tell ya.  

3...2...1.... until a lawsuit against twitter for 1 billion dollars.

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 8

I was kidding! ? I don't know why he was banned. I get really disturbed by the Abrahams. I'll come here, read once in a blue moon, get disturbed, comment, get a notication, come back, read some...then I'm disturbed all over again! It's a vicious cycle I tell ya, but at the same time they're sort of fascinating. 

• Love 20

LOL! The people I see that get popped is for endlessly harassing over everything from sexuality to sock puppets and toilet paper. Usually a UBT type will swoop in and start shit and everyone else tagged in the tweets reports the ruckus. I say "FUCK MAL" every day and don't get busted on.   

• Love 3
On 9/7/2018 at 2:59 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

Now we just need Netflix and Amazon to put Jenelle in Twitter jail.

• Love 10
On 9/7/2018 at 1:50 AM, CaliforniaLove said:

I was kidding! ? I don't know why he was banned. I get really disturbed by the Abrahams. I'll come here, read once in a blue moon, get disturbed, comment, get a notication, come back, read some...then I'm disturbed all over again! It's a vicious cycle I tell ya, but at the same time they're sort of fascinating. 

I know - it’s terrible but so wonderful at the same time. 

IMO - our few left Farrah snarkers are among the funniest on the Boards. It’s always nice to check in.

Is Michael still banned from Twitter?

Edited by Jennifersdc
Just read the Jenelle/UBT comments. That’s funny shit. Thanks again Farrah!
  • Love 6

Imagine the vitriol towards "haters" that is building up inside Michael like a semi-literate volcano.  He needs to lash out at someone at least daily, and it's been about ten days now.  I pity the first person he runs into at Furnished By Farrah who says the wrong thing about his beautiful, talented daughter.

• Love 15
On 8/30/2018 at 5:54 PM, ginger90 said:

His main lines: open your eyes and you will see the truth, take your judgement out of your eyes you will see the truth ....blah blah blah.

Are you kidding me?? Open your eyes you freak show! Maybe you will see the horns... take your judgement out of your eyes and you will see the devil Farrah ... wolf in sheeps clothing? what kind of drugs does this family take to be in there own world like they are?? 

On 8/29/2018 at 8:54 AM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

On 8/28/2018 at 11:01 AM, ginger90 said:

Funny how Mercedes Benz happens to be in the picture. Whatever, Debra EMBA........

E.T. Phone home....?

• Love 6

I have seen this forum and never thought I’d even click on it because I can’t stand her, I literally feel hate towards her and I’ve never met her, and here I am commenting ... what’s wrong with me?? 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Mainer said:

I have seen this forum and never thought I’d even click on it because I can’t stand her, I literally feel hate towards her and I’ve never met her, and here I am commenting ... what’s wrong with me?? 

Hello, @Mainer! Are we the same person?!?

I have yet to figure out why Farrah irks me SO MUCH. So I don't think anything is wrong with you!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Mainer said:

LOL! Because the snark is DELICIOUS!  Nothing wrong with you. THEM THO! Do not adjust your set;)

• Love 9

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17: Former 'Sixteen and Pregnant' and 'Teen Mom' star Farrah Abraham hasn’t seen or spoken to her mom Debra in nearly a year. Debra believes Farrah has an unhealthy relationship with social media that has led to exploiting her 9-year-old daughter Sophia for her own fame but Farrah thinks her mom is just jealous of her success. Can this mother-daughter relationship be saved or is Farrah cutting Debra out of her life for good?

Edited by druzy
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, druzy said:

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17: Former 'Sixteen and Pregnant' and 'Teen Mom' star Farrah Abraham hasn’t seen or spoken to her mom Debra in nearly a year. Debra believes Farrah has an unhealthy relationship with social media that has led to exploiting her 9-year-old daughter Sophia for her own fame but Farrah thinks her mom is just jealous of her success. Can this mother-daughter relationship be saved or is Farrah cutting Debra out of her life for good?

Wow - so glad I checked in. This could possibly give us (well me) weeks of entertainment (bad Jen). When and where can I find this potential masterpiece?

• Love 7
On 9/14/2018 at 10:30 PM, Mainer said:

Are you kidding me?? Open your eyes you freak show! Maybe you will see the horns... take your judgement out of your eyes and you will see the devil Farrah ... wolf in sheeps clothing? what kind of drugs does this family take to be in there own world like they are?? 

E.T. Phone home....?

Sometimes I think I’d might like some of those drugs too. They must be great to be that delusional. I stick to bourbon and weed (legally procured in DC!) myself. Re old posts on how much I enjoy the Blowin song/video. I’ve even found myself humming it totally sober when in a bad mood. It always makes me giggle.

But IMO - Farrah ain’t pretending to be no sheep. She’s something alright though. 

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Who is going to take the bullet and translate that mess of word salad? She gives me a headache.

That photo of Sophia is so scary!

Edited by Marisagf
Typo
  • Love 16
33 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Who is going to take the bullet and translate that mess of word salad? She gives me a headache.

I'l try: She's railing about how awful and evil and bitchy and jealous the women on this new show are because unlike herself, she's all in the business of about uplifting other women (apparently by calling them names). She hopes the show is cancelled.  Farrah Mowgli follows up by informing everyone to watch the show and engages in further name calling, clearly not having read her own mother's admonition to not do that lest she be branded as a jealous hater who's not engaging in enough "self love" (a term I hope is one day expunged from the English language). 

The photo of the child looks like an unused cover for a V.C. Andrews book.  

10 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I'l try: She's railing about how awful and evil and bitchy and jealous the women on this new show are because unlike herself, she's all in the business of about uplifting other women (apparently by calling them names). She hopes the show is cancelled.  Farrah Mowgli follows up by informing everyone to watch the show and engages in further name calling, clearly not having read her own mother's admonition to not do that lest she be branded as a jealous hater who's not engaging in enough "self love" (a term I hope is one day expunged from the English language). 

Don’t forget Sofia advocating that her mom should have her own talk show.  

I’m still convinced the bad seed is going to end up being trafficked.  Farrah does nothing to protect her innocence.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, geauxaway said:

m still convinced the bad seed is going to end up being trafficked.

No doubt. She'll be on the yacht circuit with her mother in the next few years. Farrah will call it "homeschooling abroad."

Farrah is legitimately functionally illiterate. She has no business “home schooling” anyone.

For some reason, out of all that garbled printer error runoff she calls a social media post, it’s “a women” that bugs me most. So many people make this stupid mistake constantly, I swear it’s taking years off my life just seeing it so often. Nobody seems confused about the difference between “man” and “men,” but you put “wo” on the front and suddenly it’s just too much to keep straight?

Sophia is not getting cuter, but she definitely seems to think she’s something special so good for her, I guess. 

• Love 20
34 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Farrah is legitimately functionally illiterate. She has no business “home schooling” anyone.

For some reason, out of all that garbled printer error runoff she calls a social media post, it’s “a women” that bugs me most. So many people make this stupid mistake constantly, I swear it’s taking years off my life just seeing it so often. Nobody seems confused about the difference between “man” and “men,” but you put “wo” on the front and suddenly it’s just too much to keep straight?

Sophia is not getting cuter, but she definitely seems to think she’s something special so good for her, I guess. 

Totally agree with the point of functional illiteracy. How in the world did she graduate from high school writing like that? Their They're Woman Women...the hate crimes Farrah is committing are against the English language.

I don't know if we know about what Sophia thinks since she does not write any of her own social media posts. 

• Love 14

Ugh, not being able to say "women" drives me nuts. I don't get it. My 10 yo son has struggled with this. I homeschool, so I'm on him every time and I think he's finally moved past this stage for the most part. But I just can't fathom why it's so hard for some people. I'd forgive using the wrong "your" before I can forgive saying, "Five woman got on the boat". Grrrr

• Love 11
3 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Debz OG - it's "See how things are with Farrah an ME". Wonder where Farrah gets her grammar from...

I mean, how hard would it have been to remember those three lines of script? And why couldn't the cue cards been above the camera and not off the left? And I thought we weren't supposed to be watching that show because, you know, #timesup/#hatersandlosers/#etcetc? 

Likely representation of doctor who performed all the cosmetic procedures on Deb's face:

giphy.gif

Farrah Abraham Is Appearing on MTV’s ‘Ex on the Beach’ Season 2 With Ex Simon Saran: Get the Details!

Farrah Abraham may have been booted from MTV’s Teen Mom OG last year, but it appears that her relationship with the network is still strong!

Despite the fact that Farrah sued Viacom (the company that owns MTV) last year, she was still cast on the second U.S. season of the MTV dating show Ex on the Beach. The Ashley has not been able to confirm all of the details (yet), but from what she has heard, Farrah began filming for the show last week in Malibu, California. 

Even more surprising is the fact that Farrah’s ex-boyfriend, Simon Saran, agreed to appear on the show with Farrah. (The couple split last year on bad terms.) This is lucky for Farrah, of course, since she needed to come up with an ex-boyfriend to appear on the show with her, given the premise of ‘Ex on the Beach.’

On Monday, Simon posted Instagram Live photos of himself at a house that The Ashley can confirm is  part of the ‘Ex on the Beach’ Season 2 set. On Sunday, he wrote, “MTV appearance, f**k it, why not” as the caption of himself getting into a car, presumably on the way to the show’s set.

Simon is one of the only real “exes” Farrah could have used for the show. Of course, if he had refused to film with her, Farrah could have gone the same route she used to film Couples Therapy back in 2014. Farrah didn’t have an ex-boyfriend, but wanted to still be on the show so she hired Florida DJ Brian Dawe to pretend to be her ex-boyfriend for the show. Brian later admitted that his “relationship” with Farrah had been fake, backing up his claims by providing Starcasm with screenshots of his correspondence with Farrah.

From what The Ashley hears, Farrah will be filming the show for a month, which means she will be finished in time for her to compete in her “celebrity” boxing match in Atlantic City on November 10.

Farrah seems to have made a slick deal with the producers of the show, since she is allowed to have access to her cell phone and social media accounts while filming. This is, rarely, if ever, permitted on the sets of these types of shows. (As The Ashley has previously reported, the cast members on shows like ‘The Challenge’ are not permitted to have their phones while filming, and can only have access to a landline phone that is monitored by production.)

Anyway, according to Vevmo, Farrah and Simon will be joined on ‘Ex on the Beach’ Season 2 by Chad Johnson of The Bachelorette, Corey Brooks of “Big Brother 18,” Jay Starrett from Survivor, Malcolm Drummer of Are You The One? Season 6, Zach Rance of “Big Brother 16,” Diandra Delgado of ‘Are You The One?’ Season 6, Janelle Shanks of Bad Girls Club: Miami, Maya Benberry of Catching Kelce, Morgan Willet of ‘Big Brother: Over the Top,’  and Nicole Ramos of The Challenge.

Last month at the MTV VMAs, Farrah hinted that we would soon be seeing her face (well…whichever face she happens to be using now) on MTV again very soon.

“I’m finding love next with MTV, so I hope you guys really love that and enjoy that,” Farrah told Us Weekly on the VMA red carpet. “I can’t [talk about the show]. I’m just very interested, obviously, in finding someone, maybe a male version of me. So that’s all I can say for now.”

‘Ex on the Beach’ Season 2 is supposed to air sometime this fall, but MTV has announced the official premiere date yet.

The Ashley will update this post when more information is available.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 4

Farrah tested positive for drugs

Farrah Abraham left audiences speechless during her appearance on Face The Truth.

The former Teen Mom OG star appeared on the hit CBS show with her mother, Debra. After the MTV grandma revealed that she is worried about her estranged daughter’s health and drug use, Farrah agreed to a drug test.

The drug test results were revealed and it came back positive.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 5
On 9/16/2018 at 12:03 PM, geauxaway said:
On 9/16/2018 at 11:51 AM, Giant Misfit said:

Don’t forget Sofia advocating that her mom should have her own talk show.  

I’m still convinced the bad seed is going to end up being trafficked.  Farrah does nothing to protect her innocenc

Do any of you believe that’s actually Sophia running that social media page? I sure as hell don’t. Those are Farrah’s crazy ass twisted mumbo jumbo jiberish bunch of words thrown together... there no way Sophia wrote that the girl barely talks because her mother doesn’t speak English to her and she’d need a translator to figure it out.  I remember Sophia asking a question about a woman being fat and Farrah told her we don’t do hate crimes, or racism and Sophia’s face was like “what is she talking about”? Poor kid is confused constantly... ugh st some point Sophia will become the same monster but I don’t believe any of that stuff on Sophia’s page was written by her... Sophia probably doesn’t even know about the page?

• Love 10