Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

"So everyone who has a mental health issue" - I'm sorry, but enough is enough with these people. EVERYONE has mental health issues. I haven't been diagnosed as bipolar, depressed, etc etc, and I'm not on meds, but I get really bad anxiety sometimes (most often on the 405).

my Mister & I were talking about Kate Spade & he's like, "oh, they're saying she had mental illness."  I'm like, "um, you're a very anxious flyer & you take Klonopin.  so do you."

1 hour ago, druzy said:

guys, I kind of don't think this is true?  isn't it ONLY EVER about said child??? SMH

• Love 6

I’d be more sympathetic to Tyler if he seemed to be taking responsible steps towards managing his mental health. He and Cate like to talk about it (and talk about it, and talk about it...) but all they every say is “it’s hard!” and “everyone should talk bout mental health” but what are they actually doing, other than fancy rehab, buying horses, self-medicating and writing shit poetry? It’s not that I think they should hide their mental illness, but at some point take some responsibility and move forward. 

• Love 20
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Touch snake, rub eye. Got it.

Everyone is different regarding such things but just as a little FYI, the CDC does not recommend children under 5 touching amphibians or reptiles.

Does Cate even know what the CDC is?!!!

• Love 6
(edited)

This video was funny to me considering some comments that have been made regarding what people might find in the packages from Tierra Reign:

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 6/29/2018 at 7:15 AM, ginger90 said:

This video was funny to me considering some comments that have been made regarding what people might find in the packages from Tierra Reign:

Those who live in glass houses filled with cat turds shouldn’t throw stones. Yeah, packing adult diapers instead of bubble wrap or extra packing paper is kinda weird but “gross”? Not really gross since it’s not been used. What if it were cute huggies diapers with little rainbows on it would she say gross? 

Edited by Calm81
Removed some redundancy from my post
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Stusan said:

So, @ginger90 - inquiring minds want to know - what are the stories of the Tierra Reign packaging?

There was a scene where Dawn visited and Nova handed her a piece of ? she found on her bedroom floor. After that, comments were made about what people might find in the packaging, which they do in their house.

Here’s the video for your viewing pleasure:

• Love 5
17 hours ago, ginger90 said:

There was a scene where Dawn visited and Nova handed her a piece of ? she found on her bedroom floor. After that, comments were made about what people might find in the packaging, which they do in their house.

Here’s the video for your viewing pleasure:

Thanks for the ?, @ginger90, and the explanation. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

LOL! I'm soooo bad on crutches! Last time I was on them I forgot and started talking with my hands and fell and busted up my other ankle. She's going to drive though? Shit! No way!

She has to gets those talons fixed !! We must have our priorities 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Shouldn’t the meth head Amber be getting out of vacation soon???  I need updates!

On May 8th, she posted this, nothing since, that I can see:

B8F6F97D-8260-46A6-A309-B20B87BE5EA7.jpeg

• Love 2
On 7/3/2018 at 8:04 PM, FairyDusted said:

LOL! I'm soooo bad on crutches! Last time I was on them I forgot and started talking with my hands and fell and busted up my other ankle. She's going to drive though? Shit! No way!

She has to gets those talons fixed !! We must have our priorities 

1 hour ago, druzy said:

PLEASE go to therapy.    Putting “your poetry “ on social media to get adulation isn’t gonna help what’s wrong with Tyler.  Yes writing helps and is a tool ( as is TYLER) but not the way he is going about it 

• Love 14
16 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

So now what?  Tyler is going to "vacation" for 90 days cuz he is depressed?  Grow up...this asshat just wants attention!

see, that's what I'm getting.  I've known guys like this (not since high school b/c most people grow up, but...)  "look at me, I'm so tortured..." Some very insecure young ladies just eat that shit right up!

• Love 10

For the love.  These 2 are cooyon crazy and grasping for attention.  This lil Eminem wannabe and his fat ass wife are a joke.  They have more money coming in than most of the state of Michigan and they can’t shut their yaps and deal with life.  Instead of #mhkeeptalking how about #shutup. No offense to anyone who is truly dealing with mh issues and getting the appropriate help for that.  NOT C&T

• Love 15

9328D72E-7726-4B3B-8298-C70031C13153.jpeg

1972E462-3A64-4C68-B612-8FC2E9CDA81A.jpeg

In the comments, someone asked how one can become an actor on what would you do. The response:

wwydabc@ricardolibra Our Casting Director looks for actors with great improv skills (not just comedic but dramatic improv) so make sure you’ve taken a class or two, and then keep your eyes peeled on sites like Actors Access and Casting Networks for when he sends out casting breakdowns!

• Love 2