Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Darknight said:

Might sound rude but I'm sick of Cate and her excuses. She has all the money in the world many people like her would want. She does not do shit. She can get therapy and real rehab but she treats it like a game. I think she does nt wabt to get better because then she might have to leave Tyler. 

I’m honestly waiting for Tyler to leave her lazy ass... he’s gotta be sick and fucking tired of carrying her weight around!! (Pun intended)

• Love 11

But without Teen Mom Cate at his side, Tyler stands to lose 1) screen time; 2) social media fangirls who tell him what an awesome husband/partner he is for sticking with poor, poor Cate; and 3) his position as supreme-martyr-and-hero of the Baltierra-Lowell family. 

Oh...and 4) TMOG $....he may have to get a real job besides "clothing designer.' How sad would it be if Tyler had to work a job that wasn't one of his #passionprojects?

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 15

Private inpatient mental health clinics are not fun. Your room is weird and empty because it can’t have any hanging points. You get regularly disturbed while you sleep by nurses with flashlights checking to see you’re still alive. 8/10 of the other patients are rich women who you can’t relate to.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

HA ha @GreatKazu now you have me thinking about Leanne on Real HW of Dallas. 

Not a watcher of the Dallas show. Is Leanne like Cate or my husband? ?

6 hours ago, CofCinci said:

He looks like someone who brings the meth to the Carnies and they pay him in corn dogs and French fries. 

On point!

• Love 4
12 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

I’m honestly waiting for Tyler to leave her lazy ass... he’s gotta be sick and fucking tired of carrying her weight around!! (Pun intended)

He won't leave her until teen mom stops. I'm sure he cheats or talks to other girls online. I mean it has been metioned before. I dont know how Cate will cope but she needs to move on. He does too. Just break up. Tyler is very self absrbed and loves the attention too

10 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

Tyler has put to much time and energy into sticking with Cate...he will dump her... that is a fact...but not until the money train ends.

How do you think it will go. 

Tyler- Look, I'm leaving you. I can' take this anymore

Cate- But we've been together since 10 years old. 

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, Darknight said:

He won't leave her until teen mom stops. I'm sure he cheats or talks to other girls online. I mean it has been metioned before. I dont know how Cate will cope but she needs to move on. He does too. Just break up. Tyler is very self absrbed and loves the attention too

How do you think it will go. 

Tyler- Look, I'm leaving you. I can' take this anymore

Cate- But we've been together since 10 years old. 

Cate- But we’re brother and sister 

• Love 14
54 minutes ago, druzy said:

#needanotherspavacation

n.png

Into what? Her bedroom? 

Is this really the thing you should be sharing? I do not need to know Nova shitted all over. This bitch is just nasty.

• Love 23
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Into what? Her bedroom? 

Is this really the thing you should be sharing? I do not need to know Nova shitted all over. This bitch is just nasty.

Betweeen the cat shit, novas shit, the animals, and cate not bathing, I don’t want to even know what the crunchwrap tostada estate looks/smells like.... 

• Love 12

It’s got to be hard for Tyler to leave when Catelynn relapses so much that’s she’s basically continuously “lapsed”. She’s such a never ending victim that can’t be dumped.  

what's going on with the octagonal house?

• Love 3
6 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

Betweeen the cat shit, novas shit, the animals, and cate not bathing, I don’t want to even know what the crunchwrap tostada estate looks/smells like.... 

Well now! Who’s ready for the new Tierra Reign line packaged on the freshly shitted on floor?

Show of hands...

• Love 19
11 hours ago, druzy said:

#needanotherspavacation

n.png

Mom is back home so Nova can return to shitting on the floor since Mom uses the baby monitor to avoid actually being in the same room as her child. 

• Love 11
10 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

Who are these “children” she’s talking about? Isn’t it just nova? I doubt Carly will be going to the #baltierrafarm anytime soon. 

Children? WTF. You’d think that after time at the rehab facility she’d move closer towards accepting that Carly is not her child and that it is not health to make future plans for Carly spending time on the Baltierra Farm. 

• Love 10

These guys are all so extra.....but I do think it's cool that Nova is hanging out with horses instead of crackheads. I DO get why this seems like SUCH a big step to them.....when to most of us it's not that big of a deal. I just wish Cate didn't have to mention being "jealous" in the post. That's still a relatively immature way to look at it, and to be thinking of her past. A sure sign that MORE therapy is needed. She should be genuinely happy for her daughter, no bitterness. 

The poop thing is.....well, even the best of parents have been there. But I have to say, my children have never communicated with me via a baby monitor. That's kind of odd. Don't most people get rid of those when the babies stop....being babies? It's not like they have a giant house. It's like they're already instilling laziness in Nova. Just call to me over the monitor, don't bother to walk 5 steps down the hall to my room! Sigh.....

• Love 15

cates hair/haircolor is so fucking gross! I was so busy snarking at her lame as tweet that I didn’t even look at the pictures. Why does she insist on the pink / purple hair? It doesn’t fit her at all, plus the shits always greasy... I’m all for funky hair, but some people just can’t pull it off, and cates one of them.

• Love 11

At least a damn can of dry shampoo! Or some cornstarch. Or they should have some random baby powder hanging around the house.  Something, anything.  Someone could even tweet them an Amazon or Walmart link and they can even order it for delivery.  No energy or water needed.

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 5

1) I’m not going to shame them for Nova not being potty trained at 3... but I am going to shame them a little for her not knowing at 3 that it’s not ok to play with poop. Not completely shame because I get that kids can be gross, but not only is she playing with it she is proud of it, I feel like by this age we should be moving in the other direction. 

2) A horse and some land is not a “farm”. Farm work is extremely hard labor that she knows nothing about.

3) I’m getting a little tired of the jabs at her childhood... Cate ABSOLUTELY had a hard childhood, and she has every right to speak her truth about that... BUT where she loses me is that she constantly bemoans how much trauma she experienced and how horrible it was and then sends Nova over there every chance she gets, with no issue.

Sure, April could have done work and changed, which I do believe she (April) did, and I’ll give her that April is obviously different which is great, but you can’t have it both ways... constantly talking about how horrible it was but it’s ok to put your child in that potential situation.

I think my poorly made point is, if April has done work and changed then drop it, there is no reason to keep dragging her through the mud publicly and throwing her mistakes in her face. I’m not saying it has to be swept under the rug and never spoken about, I think part of recovery is understanding and accepting that unfortunately your actions did have a negative effect on others, so I can understand it coming up, but Cate cannot form a sentence without reminding everyone she had a rough childhood. Either give April a break, or stop putting your child in that situation. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, druzy said:

crybaby.png

wham.png

Please do, Catelynn. Please delete all your social media. That run-on sentence is annoying. I don't give a shit if it is Twitter. I read it as "I'm about to delete ALL social media people..." 

After you delete your social media, go tend to your CHILD. You don't have CHILDREN. Then, go take a shower and scrub the hell out of every nook and cranny on your body. Lift that skin and clean your folds. Use an entire shampoo bottle to wash your hair. 

Cate is jealous because her daughter has the life she wishes she had growing up. Guess what, lard ass? You have that life NOW! Enjoy it. Cherish it. Because the day will come when it is all going to go away due to you and your spouse not planning for the future and not getting jobs that surely would have provided some stability and security. At least put your money to use and invest in it the way Jo and Gary have done. The one piece of real estate you own (aside from Crunch Wrap filled with poop) is being damaged and destroyed by a meth head. 

@leighroda the constant references to Catelynn's childhood is nauseating. It seems Cate has not learned a damn thing while in treatment. Her third time in rehab was a big fast waste of time. It meant time away from her child, the one who longs for her while she is away. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 23
9 hours ago, leighroda said:

3) I’m getting a little tired of the jabs at her childhood... Cate ABSOLUTELY had a hard childhood, and she has every right to speak her truth about that... BUT where she loses me is that she constantly bemoans how much trauma she experienced and how horrible it was and then sends Nova over there every chance she gets, with no issue.

Sure, April could have done work and changed, which I do believe she (April) did, and I’ll give her that April is obviously different which is great, but you can’t have it both ways... constantly talking about how horrible it was but it’s ok to put your child in that potential situation.

I think my poorly made point is, if April has done work and changed then drop it, there is no reason to keep dragging her through the mud publicly and throwing her mistakes in her face. I’m not saying it has to be swept under the rug and never spoken about, I think part of recovery is understanding and accepting that unfortunately your actions did have a negative effect on others, so I can understand it coming up, but Cate cannot form a sentence without reminding everyone she had a rough childhood. Either give April a break, or stop putting your child in that situation. 

Yeah, this. We can all name varying degrees of "shit my parents fucked up on," and Cate probably can name more than many, if not most. But for the love of cheese crackers, start a frigging journal. That way you can write down all of your REAL feelings without having to try to vaguebook them and then repeat them to your therapist and talk through them. Not Cate's various hangers on and leg humpers. 

• Love 9

This is a recap from Cate and Tyler's interview on someone's podcast. Thank you @NotFuckingHappy from Reddit

by NotFuckingHappy

On their history regarding mental illness:

Tyler attempted suicide at age 11 but was unsuccessful. They were self-proclaimed "bad kids" who drank at an early age and did drugs. They were given a reality check once Cate found out she was pregnant. Catelynn said she didn't struggle with mental health until she had her first panic attack at age 20. Ever since, she has struggled. Cate has been diagnosed with: panic disorder, PTSD, and depression. Tyler has been determined to fall somewhere on the "bipolar spectrum." He now attends therapy on a regular basis.

On stigma surrounding mental health:

Cate says that she had the choice whether or not to share her struggles with depression. MTV did not force her to. She chose to be open about it because by doing so she might "save at least one life." They said that the stigma surrounding mental illness is made very apparent by the fact that people respond to her problems by suggesting she gets out of bed and be active. She says that when she is in that state those things are "just not possible." Cate disagrees with the fact that people think she is "lazy and unmotivated." Ty says, "if getting better was about changing your behavior, Cate would have already done it." Tyler goes on to say that those who are critical of their situation are ignorant and haven't done their research. Cate says she is happy that she is having an impact on mental health awareness. She says that people often message her for advice and repeat her mantra, "its okay to not be okay."

On the internet:

Cate says she got rid of her smartphone and does not want to have a Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram account. She says she "rarely uses them" and that social media is "a waste of time." Cate also says that Nova is not allowed to have/use a tablet because she thinks the reason so many preteens are committing suicide is because of the Internet and online bullying. (Speaking of bullying, Cate talks about how she has always stood up to bullying on other people's behalf, ever since childhood.)

Advice from Cate:

-"Don't be ashamed, talk to somebody, and find a therapist you like, even if you have to go through 3." She says, "you can get through it and change as long as you are willing to put in the work. Remember that your past does not define you." To deal with anxiety, Cate suggests: going to therapy, keeping yourself busy, and find something you like to do. She says that she, personally, also rides her horse, meditates, does yoga, and uses lavender oil to make herself feel better. -She also shed some light on something psychiatrists can do called "genetic testing" where they look at your genes to determine whether or not a certain medication will work for you. (WOAH.) Cate got this done last time she was in rehab and got her medication adjusted accordingly.

On Tierra Reign:

Tyler said that he wanted to start a kid's clothing company because he was unsatisfied with the cheesy, cheap clothing in stores. He talks about how passionate he is about the company, which is why he has sacrificed maximizing profit in favor of making a good, ethical product. Everything is manufactured in Detroit because he wants to support the local community. He chooses every fabric very carefully and loves designing the clothes. Catelynn adds that she does not want to take credit for Tierra Reign. "He's the boss man. He does everything. I just post pictures."

On rehab:

Cate says her rehab stays have been more productive than traditional therapy. She plans to at some point attend therapy 2x a week now that she is out of rehab.

On Batman:

One of the hosts and Tyler talked about Batman for a mind-numbing 10 minutes. I tuned most of it out.

Some trivia:

-Cate found out she was pregnant as early as 1.5 weeks into her pregnancy. -Cate loves "70's stuff." -Tyler prefers to use the word "supporters" instead of "fans."

And that's it! If I forgot something noteworthy please tell me.

EDIT: grammatical errors

EDIT 2: Shoot! I forgot to mention that they both talked about dealing with toxic family members. Cate and Ty said that you need to set firm boundaries with them and stick to those boundaries in order to protect your children. If someone is not a positive presence in your life and "brings nothing to the table" then it might best to cut them off.

• Love 5

I’m so tired of sharing to break the stigma being synonymous with sharing every detail... that’s not necessarily the most helpful, and there are ways to do it that don’t involve bearing every detail of what you’re going through. Honestly, I think this is just an excuse to say everything, and when people suggest they are over sharing or looking for attention they shoot them down and say it’s “to help others” or “break the stigma”... but does it really help? Cate said “eventually be in therapy twice a week” that should have been arranged the moment she left inpatient. I’ve done inpatient before and I had to do iop (intensive out patient) therapy for about a month and then my regular therapist (I saw my regular therapist throughout, I just mean once iop finished I was only seeing my primary therapist). 

Is it extremely hard to get out of bed sometimes? Absolutely! But that does that mean you get to stay in bed? No. I think their attitude is exactly what makes them not good spokespeople for mental health “those who don’t understand are ignorant or haven’t done their research” is not going to make people want to listen to your pov. 

They keep saying they want to inspire and help others, but again as someone who has suffered with depression, it does not help me to see someone not be able to get out of bed but then get to go to a designer rehab that I could never dream of affording and still have money and not worrying about balancing self care with being an adult. 

Sorry this just makes me so mad

• Love 17
47 minutes ago, leighroda said:

I’m so tired of sharing to break the stigma being synonymous with sharing every detail... that’s not necessarily the most helpful, and there are ways to do it that don’t involve bearing every detail of what you’re going through. Honestly, I think this is just an excuse to say everything, and when people suggest they are over sharing or looking for attention they shoot them down and say it’s “to help others” or “break the stigma”... but does it really help? Cate said “eventually be in therapy twice a week” that should have been arranged the moment she left inpatient. I’ve done inpatient before and I had to do iop (intensive out patient) therapy for about a month and then my regular therapist (I saw my regular therapist throughout, I just mean once iop finished I was only seeing my primary therapist). 

Is it extremely hard to get out of bed sometimes? Absolutely! But that does that mean you get to stay in bed? No. I think their attitude is exactly what makes them not good spokespeople for mental health “those who don’t understand are ignorant or haven’t done their research” is not going to make people want to listen to your pov. 

They keep saying they want to inspire and help others, but again as someone who has suffered with depression, it does not help me to see someone not be able to get out of bed but then get to go to a designer rehab that I could never dream of affording and still have money and not worrying about balancing self care with being an adult. 

Sorry this just makes me so mad

Preach!!! It’s real easy when you’re sitting on a shitload (littertly) of money (as well as nova and cat shit) to go around saying you’re “helping” others by doing absolutely nothing to help yourself. I’m tired of trying to find excuses to defend cates laziness. This bitch doesn’t suffer from “depression” or “health issues”.... this bitch suffers from having too much money, time, and again... pure fucking laziness. Same goes for ambers dumbass. 

• Love 10

All evidence-based treatments for “depression and anxiety” have some sort of committed action/pleasant events schedule/en vivo work that gets you off the couch.  You can’t just lay in your filthy and emotionally reason yourself into staying on the couch because you’re depressed. 

These fucks need to NOT be the spokespersons for mental health. 

Also, confirms that Tyler is Bipolar Disorder II. Many of us “called” it. So much hypomania with that one. 

• Love 12

@leighroda I agree with your entire post.

Cate is a lazy spoiled bitch. If she doesn't get her way she makes threats. Last night she didn't like that people were calling her out on one of her tweets so she threatened to delete all of her social media accounts. Then she got the reaction she knew she would get from all the leg-humpers telling her how amazing she is and telling her not to delete her accounts. 

What's going to happen when Teen Mom is cancelled, and she no longer gets positive validation from her followers? 

There is no reason for Cate not to be in therapy. 

• Love 13
4 hours ago, druzy said:

She plans to at some point attend therapy 2x a week now that she is out of rehab.

The "at some point" absolutely kills me. More proof of how seriously she's taking this. Also, isn't it SUCH a COINCIDENCE that she had her first panic attack at 20...the same age she happened to be when Tyler left to pursue his passion for "acting" in NOLA (because when I think acting, I think Louisiana!)? They both need to take a seat & shut up...but good for them for thinking that saving at least one life is worth screwing up thousands more. 

• Love 15

Cate says she got rid of her smartphone and does not want to have a Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram account. She says she "rarely uses them" and that social media is "a waste of time." Cate also says that Nova is not allowed to have/use a tablet because she thinks the reason so many preteens are committing suicide is because of the Internet and online bullying. (Speaking of bullying, Cate talks about how she has always stood up to bullying on other people's behalf, ever since childhood.)

Cate getting rid of social media. Saying it is one thing. Doing it is another. She won't do it. I am laughing at her comment that she "rarely uses them". Hogwash. 

Cate is a bully herself! Who can forget her slamming Farrah for her choice to enter into the adult business? Who called who a slut? Who went on their "rarely" used social media and made a video calling Farrah out and slut-shaming her? This bitch needs to get her facts straight.

Cate knows nothing about preteens and suicide. She takes one fact and runs with it. Her child can have a tablet, but Cate is too fucking lethargic to MONITOR her child. That is the issue. If you monitor your child's electronic devices on a regular basis, and not rely on baby monitors to babysit for you, it can be fun, educational, and safe. 

Preteens threaten, attempt, or commit suicide for many reasons. Online bullying can be a problem. If Nova ever feels the need to kill herself, it will likely be because she feels empty, depressed, and sad that she didn't get the love and attention from her parents that she should have received the way they bestowed all of that on the one child they greatly miss - Carly. 

Cate STFU you overgrown lump of mass. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 18

I guess she was talked out of deleting her social media.

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

I guess she forgot she was getting rid of social media

We were thinking the same thing!

Edited by druzy
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Cate getting rid of social media. Saying it is one thing. Doing it is another. She won't do it. I am laughing at her comment that she "rarely uses them". Hogwash. 

Cate is a bully herself! Who can forget her slamming Farrah for her choice to enter into the adult business? Who called who a slut? Who went on their "rarely" used social media and made a video calling Farrah out and slut-shaming her? This bitch needs to get her facts straight.

Cate knows nothing about preteens and suicide. She takes one fact and runs with it. Her child can have a tablet, but Cate is too fucking lethargic to MONITOR her child. That is the issue. If you monitor your child's electronic devices on a regular basis, and not rely on baby monitors to babysit for you, it can be fun, educational, and safe. 

Preteens threaten, attempt, or commit suicide for many reasons. Online bullying can be a problem. If Nova ever feels the need to kill herself, it will likely be because she feels empty, depressed, and sad that she didn't get the love and attention from her parents that she should have received the way they bestowed all of that on the one child they greatly miss - Carly. 

Cate STFU you overgrown lump of mass. 

This bitch should read your entire post on the daily!!! Amen sis! 

• Love 5

[Tyler] talks about how passionate he is about the company, which is why he has sacrificed maximizing profit in favor of making a good, ethical product. Everything is manufactured in Detroit because he wants to support the local community.

Well, I have to give him credit for local manufacturing, even though I wouldn't be surprised if manufacturing overseas was just going to be too much work for him to figure out.  Oh well.  Sometimes the end justifies the means. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, druzy said:

I guess she was talked out of deleting her social media.

Well, thank the Lord. How would I make it through the day without her wisdom and support?

• Love 6

I know if someone changes their Twitter profile picture all of their tweets (past and present) are replaced with their new picture. Cate, who never uses social media just uploaded her new photoshopped profile picture. 

new1.png

This is in Cate's Twitter bio. Can you hand make a business?

bio.png

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, druzy said:

I know if someone changes their Twitter profile picture all of their tweets (past and present) are replaced with their new picture. Cate, who never uses social media just uploaded her new photoshopped profile picture. 

new1.png

This is in Cate's Twitter bio. Can you hand make a business?

bio.png

First off, those wrinkles. Sheesh! That is not a good look with that massive forehead. She is looking 40ish. Terrible. Second, that hair color does not do her any favors, especially since she rarely washes the grease out of her hair. 

I think Cate is doing that to get her eyes to have that refreshed look of wide open eyes instead of the closed off slits she normally has from sleeping throughout the day. 

I just realized Kanal is ripping off C&T with the "chaos" word - Kail & the Chaos is on her Instagram. Is that her podcast name as well? Coffee Chaos? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5