Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

Right??? Tyler and Cate could have used some of their TM money to get some type of education, like a technical program degree/certification, for example, so they can have a way to support themselves.  They claim their kids will have what they couldn't even begin to dream of as kids, but hell, the TM2 money most definitely brought 16/17 year old Cate & Ty the kind of money/opportunities they'd never have dreamed of without it....and they'd done nothing with it as far as preparing for the future for themselves, getting educations, etc. 

Saving for their kids' educations is great, but Ty & Cate would best serve their kids by taking some of the money they have now from the show & flexible schedules (no "real job") to get some sort of education to be able to support themselves and their kids when the show ends (as well as to set an example for their girls).  

This show provided so much opportunity for the entire cast in terms of money creating a way out of their situations. And none of them have really taken full advantage of it.  Only one person on any Teen Mom franchise has achieved a 4-year college degree, and Chelsea also got her beauty certificate so she could at least qualify for a good job if she needs it. Besides that, nothing. Catelynn and Tyler have done nothing with all the money and opportunity. The clothing line likely won't last, and they have only tried halfheartedly at the home-flipping thing. Mostly they sit around and pay for relatives to go to rehab.

• Love 12
On 2/28/2019 at 4:04 AM, ginger90 said:

Comments on the nursing post: ( I guess she deleted a bunch)

AFB28B27-6571-403B-B138-65AAAAE09823.jpeg

Does Catelynn realize that "munchker butt" (whatever that is) sounds an awful lot like "butt muncher," which is a very derogatory term? 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 1/28/2019 at 8:21 PM, monicageller said:

Ugh. 🙄

An ode to Tyler.......

When you write 

It causes me delight

It’s true 

That I feel less blue

Reading this “poetry” by you 

When I read these beats 

The laughter produced heats

Up my cold black heart 

Hope you and this new passion never part

Tyty B,

Please continue to share your “art”

With thee.

And now, I am fini.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyler really inspired my “creativity,” here is a second one: 

Your poetry

Brings me glee

So much so that I could pee

It seems to me

That you could be 

A real emcee

But keep that shit free

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#ImAsFreeAsABirdNow

Edited by Rebecca
  • LOL 21
  • Love 1

If they have trust funds set aside for the girls, that is wonderful, but I have a feeling it's money they will have access to and will definitely dip into as soon as the shitshow they call teen Mom OG ends.

• Love 12
On 3/1/2019 at 8:21 AM, Kellyee said:

This show provided so much opportunity for the entire cast in terms of money creating a way out of their situations. And none of them have really taken full advantage of it.  Only one person on any Teen Mom franchise has achieved a 4-year college degree, and Chelsea also got her beauty certificate so she could at least qualify for a good job if she needs it. Besides that, nothing. Catelynn and Tyler have done nothing with all the money and opportunity. The clothing line likely won't last, and they have only tried halfheartedly at the home-flipping thing. Mostly they sit around and pay for relatives to go to rehab.

Which is sad. I mean most teen moms don't have that kind of money. All they do is waste their teen mom money. I think the kids should have trust funds for being exploited

• Love 9
On 2/28/2019 at 1:21 AM, Marley said:

Lmao Tyler ranting about how they only do things for money for the kids.1st that’s bs lol come on and 2nd who is paying or clamouring for pics of their new baby. Who the hell even cares lol.

B7CB0DBF-BDE3-462B-BCE4-6506EFA098BE.jpeg

He and Cait need real jobs and get an education. Even trade school is good. I wish the show would end so these people can face the real world. 

• Love 11
On 2/21/2019 at 1:20 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

"I am just love the new Vaeda Luma pants from Lululemon...worth every penny."

"Now class, if you turn to page 233, you will see pictures of the inner and outer Vaeda Luma."

"Captain Picard, the ambassador from Tezlee IV is currently in the grips of Vaeda Luma and cannot conduct negotiations at this time "

" I use to suffer from embarrassing leaks until I tried Vaeda Luma pads"

I reported this post to myself because it is hilarious. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Let me guess, her fat ass is planning on another baby! This time she’s sure it’s going to be a boy! 🙄 

BTW...I insist this 👉🏽🙄 is the best and most fitting emoji for these two twats entire life. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

It bugs me that the stairs lead to a window. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Where's the front door? There's a few staircases around the house. Maybe there's a motion detector and the house spins around until you get to the top of the steps and the house stops spinning at the front door. 😉

It's a beautiful house.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

So is there a big hole in the middle of both floors of the house?  I’ve never paid much mind to it, but where does the tip top flow down to?  From the pics I’ve seen of the interior, I never notice it all circle around an open center.  

Is her big news that she’s headed back to the spa? 🤣

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Prior to work done:

C2B2B31C-0592-4C14-AE01-5475EBBCD633.jpeg

52 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

So is there a big hole in the middle of both floors of the house?  I’ve never paid much mind to it, but where does the tip top flow down to?  From the pics I’ve seen of the interior, I never notice it all circle around an open center.  

I’m thinking you would access it from the 2nd floor. So, no open center.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Does anybody there do yard work?  That lawn could use a good mow!  

Between the landscape, the windows, and everyday maintenance the upkeep is going to be costly and/or a good alternative to the gym.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Does anybody there do yard work?  That lawn could use a good mow!  

It's winter in Michigan right now, snow everywhere.  I guarantee you this pic was not taken any time recently. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

What happened to the new baby? 

I hope they get a real trainer because Nova is dragging the pony. Hopefully the pony doesn't bite Nova.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 7

Farm?  Why did I think the crunch wrap house was on the lake?  Not that you can’t have a farm on the lake, I suppose, but I just didn’t picture it as farmland, more like a lake lot. 

Now I want a crunch wrap.  Thankfully, it’s almost lunch due to the time jump! 🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 3/5/2019 at 6:31 AM, JuliesMommy said:

Another good moment where the rolling eyes emoji would come in handy on this forum! 

🙄🙄🙄

We really need one! I usually settle for the laughing face.

On 3/5/2019 at 11:45 AM, TexasGal said:

The pictures of just Nova and the baby are cute.  There.  I've said something nice in this thread. 

That’s more than I can say 😬 

On 3/9/2019 at 2:58 PM, druzy said:

Just what she needs

JFC! And the tag #HerFirstPony like it’s something everyone gets even one of, let alone a second or third! It’s not a freaking haircut. They are such idiots for doing this, especially right after having a baby.

EDIT: I just realized that the post came from Catelynn’s dad...who has over 13,000 followers. What the f? Who is like, yeah, I should totally follow Catelynn from Teen Mom’s scarcely involved father! 

Edited by Rebecca
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6

P.S. the new baby also has a giant forehead like Nova. Sure looks like those 2 will look identical. Aaww she is so teeny tiny. 

Now you can choose the gender of your baby those 2 should do that so Ty can get his long awaited Junior...

• Love 2
On 3/2/2019 at 5:50 PM, Caracoa1 said:

If they have trust funds set aside for the girls, that is wonderful, but I have a feeling it's money they will have access to and will definitely dip into as soon as the shitshow they call teen Mom OG ends.

I was just wondering and maybe someone will know.... if someone sets up a trust fund for their kid and then later on they are flat broke and “need” the money (bc they can’t or won’t “job”) are they able to access the funds and dissolve the trust fund? I don’t mean in the instance of there being a government order of having a trust fund or anything like that but just a standard one set up. I can’t say she wouldn’t deserve it but imagine if Catelynn and Tyler are broke and Nova is about to turn 18 and she ends up with money while they’re still broke. Or what if they are in literal poverty before she’s 18 and can’t buy food? Can they take the trust money then? Or for just any reason or no reason? What about public assistance? Can a family be on it while having trust funds for their kids that remain intact? I really have no clue about any of this but it’s interesting to think about. Please share any insight! I feel like they’re in a unique position because I assume most kids with trust funds have parents with careers that have longevity and they probably also have much more $ than Catelynn and Tyler in the first place. I also wonder how much money is actually in these trust funds currently.

On 3/12/2019 at 12:41 PM, ginger90 said:

1B10EC7F-FD6B-49B4-B135-4879439C646E.jpeg

What decade is this picture from? She looks 20 years younger than she usually does.

On 3/12/2019 at 12:49 PM, druzy said:

Wasn't Tyler repulsed by Cate in the last episode of Teen Mom OG? What changed? 

He didn’t even have to actually look at her to post it 😆 and he knows he’ll be heaped with praise for posting it. Tyler needs his ego fed. He probably reminds himself of that praise in between looking at himself in the mirror while they fornicate. 🤮 

Edited by Rebecca
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I was just wondering and maybe someone will know.... if someone sets up a trust fund for their kid and then later on they are flat broke and “need” the money (bc they can’t or won’t “job”) are they able to access the funds and dissolve the trust fund? I don’t mean in the instance of there being a government order of having a trust fund or anything like that but just a standard one set up. I can’t say she wouldn’t deserve it but imagine if Catelynn and Tyler are broke and Nova is about to turn 18 and she ends up with money while they’re still broke. Or what if they are in literal poverty before she’s 18 and can’t buy food? Can they take the trust money then? Or for just any reason or no reason? What about public assistance? Can a family be on it while having trust funds for their kids that remain intact? I really have no clue about any of this but it’s interesting to think about. Please share any insight! I feel like they’re in a unique position because I assume most kids with trust funds have parents with careers that have longevity and they probably also have much more $ than Catelynn and Tyler in the first place. I also wonder how much money is actually in these trust funds currently.

I think it depends on whether it's an irrevocable trust or revocable trust. I don't think it can be seized if it is an irrevocable trust- but I may be wrong.

• Love 2

🤣 Cate is referred to as a clothing designer in this (paid for) interview. 

Catelynn Lowell Details Baby Vaeda’s Arrival, Reveals Why She and Tyler Baltierra Changed Her Name Last Minute

“The love I have for these girls is SO unbelievably HUGE!! I’m so blessed to be the mommy to them,” the clothing designer captioned an Instagram of her daughters on March 5.

She confirmed that Tyler suggested they name their kid Vaeda instead [of Tezlee], because he liked it after watching the 1990s movie “My Girl.” (On Instagram, Tyler said that Vaeda’s “unique” middle name– Luma—means “moon”.)

“Tyler told me about the name Vaeda and I fell in love with it! It’s from the movie ‘My Girl’ which is a movie that Tyler showed me years ago,” she said.

• LOL 7