Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

So if you just badger a man, get drunk, and cry a lot, he'll decide he loves you?  Dang, I have been going about this all wrong.

Me too!  No wonder I'm single.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Hi Everybody!

Persnickety1 you are choosing us over The Walking Dead? I have seen every season but I'm thinking of giving it up.

Yes!!!  I now watch TWD only from the DVR because it's not even particularly good to snark on any more.  How the mighty have fallen.

But this dumpster fire?  GLORIOUSLY SNARKWORTHY!  😄 😄 😄

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
Just now, kacesq said:

Gotta admit, I like the way Zied says “married”

It always makes me think of Sixteen Candles.

”She got MARRIED?”

”Yes married”

”MARRIED?”

”Yes married. To oily bohunk.”

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

So Rebecca....what happens to the K1? Have you bothered to find out your chances of getting another one?

and why does Father Akinyi always talk like he’s the villain in a 007 movie?

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

How much is Darcy going to ball when she realizes Tom gives her anything BUT an engagement ring!??!?

That little box contains earrings. Or a necklace. Or a lock of his hair. But it sure as hell does not have a ring.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Benjamin, when did you not notice that it might be a very rigid and conservative family to have a son named Fidel? Not a traditional African name, is it? Maybe named after the idol of Father Bikini.

Edited by Julyolo
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3