Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Frozendiva said:

Ashely May have thought nothing of a 17 year old Jay if she was 29.

If they had anything at all in common, if they had goals as a couple......no. She brought a teenage husband home from vacation. Who knew.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, endure said:

Hiyas 🙂 I've been away for a bit but actually think I've seen this episode or I'm just predicting every word lol.....or just confused maybe??

Did you watch on Friday?  TLC often slip in the upcoming stuff on their "extras" shows on Friday

I think Pedro and Chantal look nice on the beach. I think Pedro is very cute, but in an approachable way. Not like Aladin from “90 Day the Other way” who looks like an underwear model. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

That ugly sister of his must be dying!

I certainly hope so, and Dominican skank too, I can't get over that hoe trying to get a married man to leave with her! Pedro may have been innocently dancing; she was not.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Horrified said:

Did you watch on Friday?  TLC often slip in the upcoming stuff on their "extras" shows on Friday

Maybe I watched it On Demand and missed last weeks has been confusing not watching at home in my regular schedule

• Useful 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I loved when my daughter's grandparents ooh and aahed over her, Pao is a selfish beyotch

Pao has always been a selfish Beyotch.

Edited by hoosiermom
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That's just what I was speculating. They certainly look huge. 

Or maybe she's pg.....that would be interesting NOT

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Ellie Godfrey said:

She had bowling balls put in.

I think Chantal had decent sized natural breasts but wanted larger ones and got a breast augmentation- hence why they still move, because there is significant natural breast tissue over the implant. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

lmao...Pao wants Russ mom to clean her house but not spend time with the baby. I hate her, she's a miserable shrew.

lmao...Pao wants Russ mom to clean her house but not spend time with the baby. I hate her, she's a miserable shrew.

• Love 17

Wait until Axel has colic and is screaming for hours on end. She'll be glad to have someone else hold him then. And not for nothing but miscarriages are fairly common. Yes they're terrible and sad but Jesus, Pao, you have a healthy baby now. Move on. 

• Love 17