Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

WTF? Eric didn't even clean up before he took Leida there? Did I see food and dirty dishes? He's lucky they didn't come back to mice/roaches!

They probably did but those critters are camera shy.

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

And my husband is here so we are officially switched over to The Walking Dead. *sigh*

Eric kind of looks like a zombie.  Maybe you can trick your husband into watching 90DF.

Plus, there's a ton of people on 90DF who really need to get their heads chopped off with a katana, just like TWD!

• Love 14
Just now, MrHufflepuff said:

Eric kind of looks like a zombie.  Maybe you can trick your husband into watching 90DF.

Plus, there's a ton of people on 90DF who really need to get their heads chopped off with a katana, just like TWD!

dies.  Jen is probably gone but she'll laugh later.  Snerk

• Love 4
Just now, LilaFowler said:

She's freaking out about not having servants. This is hilarious.

I could totally understand her being angry about him lying about where he lived and how much money he has. But she is much more upset that its a small place she might actually have to lift a finger to clean. 

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, PityFree said:
10 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Solid Rose Gold!

Also she bagged on a 60K wedding?  Yikes must be nice.  Her search for Till Dick Do Us Part has been pricey for someone who doesn't seem wealthy.

And she ran out on a second wedding. And just kicked a BFF to the curb. Ashley doesn’t commit to much, does she?

Seriously.  The second she finished her "Runaway Bride" stories, I felt like we entered the realm of the pathological.  Good question about her custody situation.

I was raised in a super non-emotive family, and learned to watch for micro-expressions to figure out how people were feeling.  Ashley's drive me crazy - it's distracting to watch her face flash so many different quick emotional expressions in her talking heads.  Anyone else notice this (or is it just my odd adaptation to my New England family)?

• Love 12