Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Shit.

upon further reflection, I have to admit that botox or whatever did improve Angela's face. I have botox for migraines but the needles go in the scalp, back of neck, a few in forehead. 32 needles in all. I guess my scalp looks great though! 💉

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, seasons said:

Shit.

upon further reflection, I have to admit that botox or whatever did improve Angela's face. I have botox for migraines but the needles go in the scalp, back of neck, a few in forehead. 32 needles in all. I guess my scalp looks great though! 💉

Angela's hair and face even in profile looks 'softer' for sure.

• Love 5

I think Anna and Metamucil are frauding, I don't think he actually went back to Turkey (read some things online I can't post here). I feel bad for Michael that he got rejected for the K1 (or whatever the visa is called) when other idiots on this show got it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

I didn’t watch Part 1 till today. What a fucking snooze fest. It wasn’t a Tell All it’s just a Rehash of the season. As usual, Shaun is 100% useless. 

She was marginally better, on the positive side you got skip a lot

• Love 2
Just now, kacesq said:

As someone who dealt with immigration I am lmao at Angela thinking she was going to get a specific reason for the denial. That’s not how it works.

That’s not how it works. That’s not how any of this works! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I think Anna and Metamucil are frauding, I don't think he actually went back to Turkey (read some things online I can't post here). I feel bad for Michael that he got rejected for the K1 (or whatever the visa is called) when other idiots on this show got it.

And as of this year, no more immigrants allowed from Nigeria (among others).

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I couldn’t leave without immigration approval. So, I think it’s definitely fraud

• Useful 1
  • Love 5