Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

They seriously need some kind of health disclaimer - sex without a condom with a stranger is really dangerous.  STDs are the gift that keeps on giving, and letting this air without comment is irresponsible.  

(climbs off of soapbox)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

"we don't have any of this stuff in America". DUH because you are in Red Square in Russia.

Fucker! I suppose the serial killer could take her to Nashville or Memphis. Or he might be inspired by The Stranger and take her to visit some abandoned caves

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I'm lucky.  I'm self employed so I've been working from home and just coming into the office for four or five hours a day.  I figure I'm reducing my exposure by about 30 percent.  I'm a risk/reward percentages guy. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

At least Varya told him straight up that she wanted to live in a big city.  I mean she's being honest and he's trying to talk her into it.   I'm sure the area in which he lives is great but if she wants the city she wants the city.   She doesn't value trees and shit dude.....

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Hi all!  I've got the debate on, but my computer's on for the Chat.

I was debating which to watch, but decided I needed a break from the politics.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I love you all dearly but now getting error messages when I try  To like your brilliant posts......sorry

I was getting the same thing but it seems to be ok now. 

• Love 2