Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m finding this hilarious.

Well, first my laptop has blown out and now my e-cigarette battery has blown too! All of this over Colt, Larissa and Deb! Coincidence? I think not.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I am now wondering if Coltees father is really dead or just in the witness relocation program.  

Everyone knows he's in the slot machine.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Larissa is loving the drama. She should not have brought in Eric to the show.  She is making fun of Colt. He’s not part of the story.  If Eric is serious he should apply for a fiancé visa. 

Whats most telling for me is that Larissa left two children behind. She spent money on fillers, nails, lashes and tacky clothes and when her relationship fell apart the first thing she did was look for another man.  I know it’s not kind of me to be so judgmental of her. 

• Love 6

Sonic slushie.  Check

Translator for Debbie with no teeth. Check.  

Determining if Pao’s lips have their own zip Code.   Check.  

Watching Coltee meltdown.  Check.

And now it’s Nickle’s turn!  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Nicole is an idiot and Azan isn’t even that good of a scanner...there is a shop, there isn’t a shop, we have a space, we have a building, you are not listening!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8