Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Chantel wants Pedro to apologize to River

Why is she pushing for Pedro to come to Thanksgiving? Everyone hates him! And the whole family acts like a bunch of five year olds! 

Oh River. Dispensing wisdom. 

What nefarious plot is Pedro supposedly hatching? And what is he waiting for? Its been years. 

• Love 13

Chantel, sweetie, your husband and family do not like each other.  They are never going to get along.  Let it go. Work on your marriage.  This is exhausting. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Pollo Loco said:

What unicorn of a job is Nicole expecting to get with no office experience, no resume, doesn’t want to work longterm, doesn’t want to do front desk/reception?

Did love that she told the woman that she had a baby right after high school like it explained her complete lack of work skills. 

I think having a baby has been an excuse for everything.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Pollo Loco said:

What unicorn of a job is Nicole expecting to get with no office experience, no resume, doesn’t want to work longterm, doesn’t want to do front desk/reception?

Did love that she told the woman that she had a baby right after high school like it explained her complete lack of work skills. 

She could be hooker. We know she's experienced and she's not shy.

• LOL 5
9 minutes ago, Horrified said:

River. Your acid wash jean jacket and Kohls jewelry make you look like the badass rapper you be.

He’s channeling Jaden Smith.... badly. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Coltee's thighs are really struggling to bust out of those jeans!

Very creepy and he blames every thing on Larissa, he scares me.  It's no wonder she did her interview in the car!

• Love 6

Colt’s complete lack of emotion in reaction to absolutely anything would send me over the edge if I was in a relationship with him and I think I’m pretty even keeled. No wonder Larissa’s looking like a crazy person. Or even crazier person?

• Love 10

Chantel! Is she stupid or just clueless? "I always imagined that my husband would have Thanksgiving with my family" she whines. Um, OK. Did you think that maybe your husband might not want to be shit on and insulted? Did you think that maybe your family should try to be a little more gracious? She's dippy. Remember when she was whining and crying because she wouldn't have a goddamn horse and carriage at her wedding? She's acting like a 13 year old. Pedro. Honey. Run. 

• Love 11
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Thanksgiving is an American holiday, maybe that's why it's not that important to Pedro. Who am I kidding, nobody wants to be around family Chantel except her.

I don't blame him one bit. Madre Chantal will stir the shit and Father Chantal & River will do her bidding to provoke a scene.

• Love 7

I just can’t stand Chantal.  Pedro isn’t perfect, but he’s at least trying to avoid her family and the inherent conflict.  Meanwhile, she’s doing everything she can to keep it going.

• Love 8

Wait! Nicole....mother of 1......does not have a job?????????

She has the nerves to plan a vacation????? Has no clue about any country....as long as it is a sex vacation.  Gross! 

Azan has a Criminal record.  The USA also rejected entry...right?  Now, there is S. Korea. 

I am gonna guess......drugs.  They grow  a lot of kif in Marrakech.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Wait! Nicole....mother of 1......does not have a job?????????

She has the nerves to plan a vacation????? Has no clue about any country....as long as it is a sex vacation.  Gross! 

Azan has a Criminal record.  The USA also rejected entry...right?  Now, there is S. Korea. 

I am gonna guess......drugs.  They grow  a lot of kif in Marrakech.

Who needs a vacation when they never work anyway?  She just wants sex.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Maybe it is me......but, is Ashley staying married to be part of the show and her new social media fame???

She is clearly over Jay. She is not applying for his green card.  Obviously, FAKE marriage.

There are talks she ‘fakes’ a lot for social media attention.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus Pao, its a baby shower. It'll be a couple of hours at most. They're not going to bust out a bare bulb and a rubber hose. Get over yourself. 

Seriously. Maybe she doesn’t understand the baby shower tradition.  But I think that’s a huge olive branch his Mom is putting out there. Would Pao rather them not give a shit that they are becoming grandparents?

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Love 10