Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Fernanda, if you were 25, you would probably have some education, some skills, a job/career, a bit more maturity, a bit more capable to make life decisions. You are still a bit naïve and idealistic. You may bring your heart to a 'marriage', but you probably aren't ready. Until you know Jonathan a bit more.

But he has all the qualities she wants in a man!!! He gets drunk and grinds on other women when they are out, he has other women’s tongs in his apartment. He doesn’t respect her. He has douchy friends. 

Go home and grow up, how mature are you, making sex noises in a gym to get attention, wanting someone else to pay for your new titties so you can look extra hot in the clubs and gym, not that you want extra attention.

• Love 11

Leida is abusive!  She cannot be trusted with the other kids. Tasha better warn her mom.

We are gonna find out Eric pays like $150 in child support.  Loser!!  Leida  shouldn’t be sweating such minimal amount.

Before asking Tasha to pay 1/2 rent on a dump......he used to live in drug den motel.

That man does drugs.  It is that one that you smoke with a pipe and ages you 100 years.  Crystal meth.....?????

His credit is also shot.  This explains why he is so attached to that apartment.  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

They can fly out of Wisconsin but it is more expensive. Millionaires? I think not.

I hear Chicago has a pretty big international airport. Did they all do another 16 hour trip to NY in the Family Truckster and now Cheap (Fat) Ass is driving BACK to Baraboo? I hope at least Leida’s family flew! I think her brother looks more like a bodyguard! 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Totally solid point by Fernanda.   Her family welcomes Jonadouche, and she gets here and everyone is . . . well, a douche to her.  

Her mom doesn’t want her to get mad and run off to the US and become estranged from her if she voices any disagreement and Fernanda hadn’t  seen her daddy in I think she said 3 years.  Daddy put on a good show of being so concerned about the age difference but folded like cardboard when Jonathan gave him the pat answers. I wonder how old daddy’s gf is? I bet not much older than Fernanda. 

But let them marry, it’ll be over in five years max and at least one kid. And who knows how many years of fighting over it. 

• Love 3

Kalani, we got you!

You are overcompensating because it is YOU that has never been alone with Oliver.  

Stop the histrionics and go get a job! 

I bet her excuse for not getting a job is that Asuelu can’t work and also can’t take of Oliver. 

So, she has to stay home and do it.

Grown ass unwashed unemployed Sack of Hair (whoever  called her this.....LOVE...and, fits her) bullying her baby daddy.

She is the female version of Steven. It is getting out of control.

• Love 21

Kalani was a 30 year old virgin having boohole sex!  Now, it all makes sense!  😜

Is there a reason why they were teaching Asuelu how to ride a bike???  WTF???  So, odd.

Is he getting a paper route to buy diapers and Cheetos?

• Love 12
25 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Leida is abusive!  She cannot be trusted with the other kids. Tasha better warn her mom.

We are gonna find out Eric pays like $150 in child support.  Loser!!  Leida  shouldn’t be sweating such minimal amount.

Before asking Tasha to pay 1/2 rent on a dump......he used to live in drug den motel.

That man does drugs.  It is that one that you smoke with a pipe and ages you 100 years.  Crystal meth.....?????

His credit is also shot.  This explains why he is so attached to that apartment.  

When he said it was easier for her to get a place, that was what first came to mind. He probably has late pays and I wouldn’t be surprised if he had a repo as well. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, charmed1 said:

I’m 41. And on behalf of everyone born in 1977, I have to say, come ON Eric! There’s no way in hell you were a junior in high school when we were seniors. Our shop teacher, maybe, but definitely not a student. 

Hes 40 on one side 😂😂😂

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Awfarmington said:

When he said it was easier for her to get a place, that was what first came to mind. He probably has late pays and I wouldn’t be surprised if he had a repo as well. 

That might be another reason why he turned down Leida's dad's offer. He knew that even with more money, there was no way he could get them into a nicer place with his credit record. He may even have a criminal record, but I'll leave that to the reddit sleuths....

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Kalani was a 30 year old virgin having boohole sex!  Now, it all makes sense!  😜

Is there a reason why they were teaching Asuelu how to ride a bike???  WTF???  So, odd.

Is he getting a paper route to buy diapers and Cheetos?

I said before i like him BUT i think he is sloooooooow

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Watching the preview, I cringed when Steven wondered why baby always comes first in Olga's mind. He is too immature to be a father.

Yet Olga’s had a nine month relationship with  baby and she and Steven only had a one and a half month.  And I suspect Steven didn’t really put heart and soul into his summer sexcapade. Only when he heard about HIS BABY did he get all paternal

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Mercolleen said:

Or "I don't like people telling me what to do." Ugh. 

I got to go back and watch the first segment with Coltee and then Olga that I missed tonight and yikes. 

Coltee just seems to shut everything Larissa wants down.   Momma Coltee didn't try any lamb.  Larissa didn't try the napkin to her face.

Steven was flat out irrational and defiant.  I get that he has NO IDEA about any of this...clearly.   All I can say is god bless Olga for being as even keeled as she is at this point.  Not only has she had a c section but her hormones are flat out out of control.   She should be crying more and for no reason.   She should be as irrational as Steven but she isn't.  I'm AMAZED. 

And english isn't her first language!!!!!!!!  She's trying to communicate in a foreign language with a psycho immature guy? 

• Love 11

I thought Steven was the worst of the worse tonight, but Leida managed to match him. Tasha handled it much better than I would have. Actually, I also have to add Eric to my list of people I hate. For him to allow Leida to talk to his daughter like that, THEN offer to drive her around to sleezy motels?! Which, BTW, he is probably very familiar with. He could probably tell her which one has the least amount of needles and which ones have beds that take quarters. 

I wish Tasha would have asked Leida how much rent she was paying her father and also what share of household chores was she responsible for. 

Side note - - Did Leida sniff a rag after she wiped the table with it or am I seeing things? 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I got to go back and watch the first segment with Coltee and then Olga that I missed tonight and yikes. 

Coltee just seems to shut everything Larissa wants down.   Momma Coltee didn't try any lamb.  Larissa didn't try the napkin to her face.

Steven was flat out irrational and defiant.  I get that he has NO IDEA about any of this...clearly.   All I can say is god bless Olga for being as even keeled as she is at this point.  Not only has she had a c section but her hormones are flat out out of control.   She should be crying more and for no reason.   She should be as irrational as Steven but she isn't.  I'm AMAZED. 

And english isn't her first language!!!!!!!!  She's trying to communicate in a foreign language with a psycho immature guy? 

I think a part of her is terrified. And well she should be, she has no one there if he goes off on her. She’s trying to keep that powder keg from going off.

Tonight I heard him tell her, he was having doubts about the relationship working and if it didn’t what’s the point of “bringing YOU” back to the US”  Interesting that he says you not both of you or you and baby. He mentioned last week about getting the baby’s US citizenship, I wonder if he needs anything else to take the baby home without Olga being there or giving permission. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Lots of eye rolling tonight. Does anyone know the significance of Ashley’s Roman Numeral tattoo? 

24081716-FDF5-497B-9F55-F9E93AA8957A.jpeg

Might be significant to the assault she suffered, or maybe her kids birthdates?

2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I think a part of her is terrified. And well she should be, she has no one there if he goes off on her. She’s trying to keep that powder keg from going off.

Tonight I heard him tell her, he was having doubts about the relationship working and if it didn’t what’s the point of “bringing YOU” back to the US”  Interesting that he says you not both of you or you and baby. He mentioned last week about getting the baby’s US citizenship, I wonder if he needs anything else to take the baby home without Olga being there or giving permission. 

He is absolutely the type to take the kid, board a plane and Olga would never see her child again. I would be ghosting Steven right now if I were her.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

He is absolutely the type to take the kid, board a plane and Olga would never see her child again. I would be ghosting Steven right now if I were her.

She should take the baby and disappear. She har no family, he’ll never find her in Russia, and the baby is a Russian citizen right now. Once his visa has expired Steven has to leave Russia. And if he went bullistic there demanding they look for her, he’ll be in jail or Siberia. 

• Love 14

If Olga is smart, and I hope that she is smart enough for the duration of this 90 days, she will just let the hardship of the baby care drive Steven away.  And even if he feels guilt on his way out she can just pacify him with hope for the future that they can be together, get married, he can see the baby....whatever.

Once he gets back to america he'll eventually forget about her and His Son and find some new hot chick that is summer help.  And maybe he'll remember to wrap it up so he doesn't find himself in this situation again.  Plus he's so financially strapped it's not like she has to worry about him popping in to Russia.

What she should not do, and I think she knows this, is tell him that it's over and tell him to go back to america etc.  If even it's what HE wants she has to make everything as vague as possible.  Once you tell Steven the sky is blue his mind rages into the argument that it isn't because nobody bosses him around.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, lucy711 said:

I can't stand Colt, but I wouldn't call this flirting.  But then again, I don't mind if  my husband makes a nice comment about another woman because I am secure in our relationship.

No no o i think that Colteeeee and the hostess was a little flirty lol 

• Love 2

Such crazy editing. Tasha comes in, Leida (with messy hair and glasses hung from her muu muu) ignores her, then Tasha sits down on the couch and in the next sentence the glasses are on her face and Leida’s hair is (sort of) fixed. 

684B87F5-21CD-483F-8EDE-040419BA0780.jpeg

AAA58616-5CB3-44A9-A109-9366A463B827.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, Lynnlynnlynn586 said:

No no o i think that Colteeeee and the hostess was a little flirty lol 

He commented on her glasses, he didn’t ogle her ass. I thought it was more an effort to  ease the icy tension that Larissa was putting off than a flirt. Larissa wants to be in control of the wedding plans with Colt just footing the bill for whatever fantasy she desires. She wants a big wedding, a big car, a big house, a pool, that shit all costs money. She really needs to learn about the reality of economics in the US. Why out of all that stuff does she need a big fancy expensive wedding? She has no family here, Colt has very few family members and probably a mere handful of friends. She revealed her tale of woe about how her ex fucked up her finances and left her in debt, but thinks Colt should hand over his credit card to her?  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Why was brother so bothered by Asuelo saying that? Seems "white is right" is what their dad drilled into them so Asuelo is falling right in line.

Technically, isn’t Oliver 1/4 white? 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Such crazy editing. Tasha comes in, Leida (with messy hair and glasses hung from her muu muu) ignores her, then Tasha sits down on the couch and in the next sentence the glasses are on her face and Leida’s hair is (sort of) fixed. 

684B87F5-21CD-483F-8EDE-040419BA0780.jpeg

AAA58616-5CB3-44A9-A109-9366A463B827.jpeg

True, but there may have been other extraneous chatter that took place and they edited it out. You notice they never have any clocks in the rooms? So this whole confrontation could have taken place over a much longer period of time than what it was aired. Eric looked like he aged 5 years during it.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She really needs to learn about the reality of economics in the US

She was happy with the casual wedding venue so I don't think she is asking for the moon.

Cheap Colt said SHE could pick out a couch, so when she did , did she get it? No.......

So far everything Colt has said he would do, he hasn't.     Well except take her to the tallest building which he knew she wouldn't like and give her some fake glass ring.

Colt needs a blow up doll with Bith Phtew smelling breath,

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, iwasish said:

So this whole confrontation could have taken place over a much longer period of time than what it was aired. Eric looked like he aged 5 years during it

Oh, I’m sure that there were several “takes” of the conversation from various angles and many things were edited out. I just meant that they don’t appear to pay close attention to continuity. 

And yes, Awfarmington, Leida really did sniff that cleaning rag! Must be something she’s seen her maids do 

16 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Oh, I’m sure that there were several “takes” of the conversation from various angles and many things were edited out. I just meant that they don’t appear to pay close attention to continuity. 

And yes, Awfarmington, Leida really did sniff that cleaning rag! Must be something she’s seen her maids do 

She certainly is adept at cleaning and folding  laundry. I think she’s had a lot more practice doing it than she let’s on. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

She should take the baby and disappear. She har no family, he’ll never find her in Russia, and the baby is a Russian citizen right now. Once his visa has expired Steven has to leave Russia. And if he went bullistic there demanding they look for her, he’ll be in jail or Siberia. 

True! 

She should just call the cops on him.  He is being verbally abusive. He needs time in a Russian jail with the big boys bossing him around. 

He is conditioning her not to ask him for shit. She will be walking on eggshells the entire time they are together.  He is a ticking time bomb. 

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

True! 

She should just call the cops on him.  He is being verbally abusive. He needs time in a Russian jail with the big boys bossing him around. 

He is conditioning her not to ask him for shit. She will be walking on eggshells the entire time they are together.  He is a ticking time bomb. 

I’ve been watching a series on Netflix about the worst jails in the world. I really think he needs a little dose of that before he leaves Russia. Suddenly, having to wash his hands might not look like a punishment. 

• Love 6

I didn’t think she liked it, I thought she was just going along with Colt. She spent more time lecturing him about how he should treat her than anything else.

And honestly if both Larissa and Leida seem to feel they were duped and that the men lied/exaggerated about their situations here in the US, why are they still here? Leida could have gone home with mom and dad and Larissa could probably get the money for a one way back to Brazil from Debbie. If they  were able to find these two losers, I’m sure they can find a couple of better choices. At least now they know what red flags to look for and what questions to ask or  internet research  to do on them before making any commitments. I doubt either woman has spent much money out of their own pockets. 

And damn that cake looked good, Larissa should have finished it before getting in a snit. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Awfarmington said:

I’ve been watching a series on Netflix about the worst jails in the world. I really think he needs a little dose of that before he leaves Russia. Suddenly, having to wash his hands might not look like a punishment. 

Right! I think I saw it.  It is that prison in Siberia.

You don’t want to EVER talk to a cop in Russia.   Not even to smile and say hello.  The whole country is run by the Mafia. I won’t go into a long story, but that is one country I will NEVER return to ever again!

Steven is lucky he has a film crew with him at all times. They won’t mess with him and risk getting caught on tape committing their crimes against the people that visit Russia.

He is already trying to control the baby by telling him when he can eat.  No baby, you can’t eat now.  Five minutes later, OK baby, you can eat.  Psycho!  

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

Right! I think I saw it.  It is that prison in Siberia.

You don’t want to EVER talk to a cop in Russia.   Not even to smile and say hello.  The whole country is run by the Mafia. I won’t go into a long story, but that is one country I will NEVER return to ever again!

Steven is lucky he has a film crew with him at all times. They won’t mess with him and risk getting caught on tape committing their crimes against the people that visit Russia.

He is already trying to control the baby by telling him when he can eat.  No baby, you can’t eat now.  Five minutes later, OK baby, you can eat.  Psycho!  

I haven’t finished the series yet. But I did see the Ukraine and Polish prisons. I can’t imagine a Russian prison being much better. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Totally solid point by Fernanda.   Her family welcomes Jonadouche, and she gets here and everyone is . . . well, a douche to her.  

Well, I mean, I get it, why her family would totally welcome him, hes giving her a brand new lifestyle all from his own pocket. A nice house, a car, plastic surgery, the ability to not work. What is she offering him ? Besides her 19 year old body and constant drama ? 

• Love 2