Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

I am prepping for surgery (rectal!) so I am on a clear liquid only diet until tomorrow when I drink the crap that turns me into a fountain for a few hours so my eating habit tonight is seltzer and perhaps a beer.

I can sympathize.  I’m on yogurt, water, and cranberry juice until further notice.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

I thought there were three episodes left as of last week. That means one more after this unless I'm off.

I hope you're right.

I'm annoyed with the Show. I waited all season for that GET OUT OF MY LIFE! scene and it was on the heels of the Karine miscarriage, so I couldn't even fully enjoy it.

• Love 5

Jon's friend's don't seem to believe he'll be able to handle 2 years of a long-distance marriage. "Rachel can't stop me from cheating." Alrighty. Glad you tried to clean it up and say that you wouldn't do it.

And Angela's hair is legit green in this bonus scene. Those colours are beautiful. Glad her tits aren't out. And she's so bossy. Eww.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 2