Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread: The Sequel

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, bijoux said:

If they had Stanley off DDDragon, I'd happily give up my dream of Felicity doing the deed.

Avocado said that DDD offs a "fan favourite". Stanley possibly so Olive can wallow in guilt some more.

4 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Avocado said that DDD offs a "fan favourite". Stanley possibly so Olive can wallow in guilt some more.

I wonder if it's possible while Stanley was left alone in level one that someone got to him and coerced him to become what he'd previously only been accused of?   I have a hard time believing that since he didn't seem to have any trouble lying to Oliver, but I was trying to figure out how Stanley could still be someone we are sad about when he dies.    

3 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

I wonder if it's possible while Stanley was left alone in level one that someone got to him and coerced him to become what he'd previously only been accused of?   I have a hard time believing that since he didn't seem to have any trouble lying to Oliver, but I was trying to figure out how Stanley could still be someone we are sad about when he dies.    

Possibly just decent acting!

I get the impression quite a few of us thought and accepted he might be shady but we felt sorry for his meek little demeanour. 

He's actually fairly creepyish if I think about it. But there is something about him that makes me feel sorry for him.

Maybe Stanley is being set up. Another inmate intentionally told him about Turner's knife, so that Oliver would become suspicious. Then Stanley dies and Oliver feels guilty.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

Arrow Sends Felicity Down a Dark Path...To Being a Supervillain?
by LAUREN PIESTER | Mon., Nov. 19, 2018 6:00 PM
https://www.eonline.com/news/989009/arrow-sends-felicity-down-a-dark-path-to-being-a-supervillain

"I think Felicity has set a path in just the work that she's done, so that leaves a lot of room for us to explore where she's gone on that path," Harkavy told reporters during a visit to the Vancouver set. (Rickards herself wasn't available for interviews during the set visit.) 

As for whether Felicity is actually dead, Harkavy said, "I actually really can't answer that. Like, I don't know the answer." 

That means Felicity's future fate is going to be left open for at least a few more episodes. 

We also have to wait to figure out what "the Mark of Four" is, which is apparently what was on the note Roy found in Oliver's bow, which is what drove Roy to come back to Star City. 
"It's something that will continue to unify the team in the future, basically," Harkavy teased of the Mark. And that's about it. At this point, everything we learn just gives us more questions than answers. 

Harkavy was able to tease that Dinah becomes a "mentor" for the older Zoe.

"I think Dinah has a very maternal kind of instinct hidden in her that comes out with Zoe," she says. "So yeah, that'll continue." 

And if you've noticed the scar on her throat, Harkavy says they've left things open with her canary powers. 

"She does have a scar, and we allude to it a couple of times, but we don't necessarily know where it's come from yet. So her powers are kind of in question, but I think that for sure, she's had all of this time to train, and a lot of years to grow stronger. 
Harkavy also addressed the concerns from fans who are a little disappointed to see that the city still hasn't been saved in the future. 

"The future we're seeing, in my mind, it's not the ultimate future, it's not necessarily the end, it's part of the future," she says. "So a lot of people are saying they're disheartened by how down and depraved our city has become, and they're saying, what's the point of it all if it's gonna be that dark? But we don't know that it's gonna end there."

Edited by tv echo
7 minutes ago, tv echo said:

"It's something that will continue to unify the team in the future, basically," Harkavy teased of the Mark. And that's about it. At this point, everything we learn just gives us more questions than answers. 

Harkavy was able to tease that Dinah becomes a "mentor" for the older Zoe.

Look out, Zoe. She's already done a shit job considering the one thing a "vigilante resistance" should want to do is investigate, oh, I don't know, plans they find to level a city. But Zoe didn't want to look into it because she was afraid of getting killed. Great job, Dinah! Both of you should quit.

7 minutes ago, tv echo said:

Harkavy also addressed the concerns from fans who are a little disappointed to see that the city still hasn't been saved in the future. 

"The future we're seeing, in my mind, it's not the ultimate future, it's not necessarily the end, it's part of the future," she says. "So a lot of people are saying they're disheartened by how down and depraved our city has become, and they're saying, what's the point of it all if it's gonna be that dark? But we don't know that it's gonna end there."

I actually don't care how it ends up. That it's an absolute shitshow in worse shape than it is now twenty years into the future doesn't speak well for anyone involved with the team. It's depressing - it getting better at the end of the season doesn't really matter to me. 

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, olicityfan25 said:

So if that's not the ultimate future are they just showing another way it can go like that Legends episode? Did she just imply that future is not real?

No, she just basically implied that the flash forwards might/will have a happy ending.

Edited by way2interested
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, olicityfan25 said:

So if that's not the ultimate future are they just showing another way it can go like that Legends episode? Did she just imply that future is not real?

No, she’s saying that this isn’t Star City’s ultimate fate and that it’s not depressing because our future “heroes” can still get the city back from what we’re seeing in the flash forwards. 

48 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

No, she’s saying that this isn’t Star City’s ultimate fate and that it’s not depressing because our future “heroes” can still get the city back from what we’re seeing in the flash forwards. 

If Dinah and Zoe are what Star City is working with, it was nice knowing you Star City! Enjoy annihilation. 

Edited by calliope1975
  • Love 15

Same JH comments reported by another media outlet (one group media interview on set)...

'Arrow' Reveals How Felicity Died
By RUSS BURLINGAME - November 19, 2018
https://comicbook.com/dc/2018/11/20/arrow-reveals-how-felicity-died/

Tonight, it was revealed that Felicity went rogue and, acting as the villainous Calculator, got herself in too deep with her criminal cohorts.

If all of this sounds pretty hard to swallow, you are not alone: pretty much nobody seems to believe Felicity is actually gone-gone, and even money with the fans seems to be that she never went evil at all.

"I actually really can’t answer that -- like, I don’t know the answer," Juliana Harkavy told reporters last week on set when asked if she believed Felicity was actually dead. "But, I think Felicity has set a path in just the work that she’s done, so that leaves a lot of room for us to explore where she’s gone on that path."

Following that path is very literally what William and Roy have been doing, uncovering a series of clues attached to booby traps that are leading them on from one point to the next.

Edited by tv echo

Officer Nick Anastas is apparently still alive in 711 or 712 (the other guy looks like actor Oscar Nunez) - posted yesterday by ER...

kaylenyounIs that Oscar from The Office?
eroderickanderson @kaylenyoun there’s a good chance

Edited by tv echo
7 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

Star City might only recently have gone to crap in the last few years (in a HUGE way) but clearly, the Glades have sucked balls the whole time otherwise they wouldn't have risen up and overthrown society.  And the best case scenario for the Glades is what?  Being returned to sucking it at the foot of Star City? Being blown up instead of Star City? 

I don't see how this can turn out good.   

What ever happened to that Tumblr/Twitter person who was insisting they had a spoiler about Felicity dying 8 years ago in the FFs? Have they slunk away in shame?

I’m really curious about how much screentime they’re going to devote to the Olicity reunion in 708 (especially if 707 is all set in the prison). It sounds like they are going to be on a bit of an emotional rollercoaster following his release, since EBR teased the ‘kiss with scars’ and them getting waylaid (and hopefully way laid!) on the way to a fancy event — plus the ep also needs to set up the bad place she said their relationship is at when heading into the crossover in 709. Basically I’m hoping everyone else gets little to no screentime and we’re treated to an Olicity angst buffet!

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, Trisha said:

What ever happened to that Tumblr/Twitter person who was insisting they had a spoiler about Felicity dying 8 years ago in the FFs? Have they slunk away in shame?

I’m really curious about how much screentime they’re going to devote to the Olicity reunion in 708 (especially if 707 is all set in the prison). It sounds like they are going to be on a bit of an emotional rollercoaster following his release, since EBR teased the ‘kiss with scars’ and them getting waylaid (and hopefully way laid!) on the way to a fancy event — plus the ep also needs to set up the bad place she said their relationship is at when heading into the crossover in 709. Basically I’m hoping everyone else gets little to no screentime and we’re treated to an Olicity angst buffet!

I'm thinking they start out in a 'so happy we are finally back together let's have all the sex' place but then something with in the episode will trigger  them get to the nitty gritty of their lack of communication/trust issues with Oliver's decision and Felicity choices re: Black Siren and her methods in going after Diaz. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Mary0360 said:

but then something with in the episode will trigger  them get to the nitty gritty of their lack of communication/trust issues with Oliver's decision and Felicity choices re: Black Siren and her methods in going after Diaz. 

Yeah, I'm now going with something like--

Oliver: ...so, now that I'm here and we're reunited, we can now go get William.

Felicity: Yeah, no. (If Diaz does escape) Diaz is still out there. We have to concentrate on that.

Oliver: What?

Felicity: Guess someone else making decisions without you really hurts, doesn't it?

Oliver: Why are you doing things that we've both acknowledged are bad things when I did them?

Disagreement ensues.

• Love 1

Felicity and Oliver going into the crossover with a strain in their relationship is fine on its own in my mind. What's bugging me now is that apparently Barry as Oliver is palling around with Dig. I'm going to spit fire if Dig is there to console Oliver over Felicity being unreasonable or something. Oh, you should have seen the shit she pulled while you were away. Where was that, anyway, official mayor business? Not the mayor anymore? Huh. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, bijoux said:

Felicity and Oliver going into the crossover with a strain in their relationship is fine on its own in my mind. What's bugging me now is that apparently Barry as Oliver is palling around with Dig. I'm going to spit fire if Dig is there to console Oliver over Felicity being unreasonable or something. Oh, you should have seen the shit she pulled while you were away. Where was that, anyway, official mayor business? Not the mayor anymore? Huh. 

Yep. And I hate that I'm feeling so pessimistic about this.

Honestly? I'll be happy if I'm wrong and we see Diggle apologize to Felicity for his behavior. I'll be happy to be wrong and see Diggle admit to Oliver that he didn't help his family. I'll be happy to be wrong if Diggle admits to Oliver that while Felicity may have made some questionable decisions, she didn't have any of her "friends" backing up. 

I expect to see the complete opposite of all of that. I expect Diggle to say that he, Dinah, Curtis and Rene tried oh so hard to help Felicity, but she just wouldn't listen and wouldn't let them help and instead teamed up with Black Siren. I expect Diggle to continue to say she pushed him out. I expect Diggle to tell Oliver that Felicity will "get over it," maybe during a similar training scene to the promo from the crossover (but in a regular Arrow episode with SA-as-Oliver*). Basically, I expect to probably see a strong Oliver/Diggle bromance that ignores everything we've seen from Diggle this season.

Oh, and of course we'll get more Diggle/Dinah and Diggle/Curtis scenes. 

*This of course, depends on how long the Oliver/Felicity strain lasts/if they fully resolve it by/during the crossover or it continues into 710. 

• Love 2

Yeah the highly cynical watcher in me says they definitely set up Dig's completely insane bogus claims this ep because it's going to be a big part of what he says to Oliver. Thing is they do have a lot of issues to work out and would, even if she had agreed to the plan beforehand given the separation and all the other crap. But Not much in the writing has given me any confidence it's going to be treated any better than the times they've argued/separated/split up. I'm kinda hoping that we're all misinterpreting/over reacting to what eventually ends up on screen before the crossover because:

Unlike last year I don't expect much to be resolved in the crossover, especially if EBR isn't in it much. I might be pleasantly surprised if the switch gives Oliver some perspective but since they don't carry forward much apart from deaths and marriages it's not going to be a huge deal. 

Or maybe they need to keep them at odds or apart etc until 7.10 because of whatever the FFs are going to "reveal" in the MSF. 

Edited by Featherhat

I'm assuming (based on that gross Diggle speech about still being a hero after) Felicity will eventually realize that she made some questionable decisions that put others (mainly Anatoly) at risk but after everything she's been through I actually don't really care tbh. I've been rooting for her all the way, even more so because of the way everyone else around her has behaved like they DGAF. Yes, Felicity has made these choices but no one else gave her any other option. They'd all moved on and decided Diaz wasn't a priority, which blows my mind because he legit tried to murder her in 701. Is it any wonder she became so desperate? IMO Felicity's actions seem completely fitting. 

So I'm basically preparing myself to be angry at how this all unfolds because I'm 100% expecting Diggle to rat Felicity out over everything she's done because, you know, she's OH SO DARK NOW OH NOES!!! 🙄 Oliver might question what she's been doing and Felicity will stand by her decisions but not before bringing up the "You made unilateral decisions and went to prison without confiding in me" conflict. 

Also yes, if Oliver/Diggle are all buddy-buddy after Diggle has been such an unsupportive, uncaring asshole for 7 episodes, I will RAGE.

10 minutes ago, Featherhat said:

I'm kinda hoping that we're all misinterpreting/over reacting to what eventually ends up on screen

Overreacting here? That has never happened before XD

Honestly, it's a flip of coin. Part of me wonders if MG just wrote the establishing scene in Argus because having both stories open with the couples would be overkill and since it starts on Flash the couple we open on has to be WestAllen, with no more thought than that. There might be more introspection in the Arrow episode, since literally every crossover uses the Arrow episode as the "characters have important talks with each other" episode (and I mean literally every single one of them, 308 had Oliver and Barry, 408 had Cisco and Kendra along with Oliver having a whole character-based, if just ugh drama-inducing, subplot just to himself, 508 had Oliver and Thea, 608 had Olicity, Stein and Jax, Kara and Alex, etc.) but who knows?

Since Beth is the one who's talked about it more than once, I am guessing it'll be addressed on Arrow way more, with 708 making the most sense.

• Love 1

I'm just confused about how TPTB thinks we should be viewing Felicity and Diggle. Is Digg supposed to be an asshole, or are we supposed to be on his side and shocked and dismayed that Felicity is going dark? This show is notorious for reading the room wrong and doubling down on terribad ideas so I don't know what they're going for. I'm waiting for Old Man Digg to show up in the future and start piling on Felicity like the others, and then I might throw a remote at my TV. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, calliope1975 said:

are we supposed to be on his side and shocked and dismayed that Felicity is going dark?

It's this. There's zero chance we're supposed to be seeing him as an asshole, LOL.

If Beth is intending that it would be the shock of my Arrow viewing life. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

It's this. There's zero chance we're supposed to be seeing him as an asshole, LOL.

That's what I figured. Guess I should prepare myself for more rage, lol. 

3 minutes ago, calliope1975 said:

I'm just confused about how TPTB thinks we should be viewing Felicity and Diggle. Is Digg supposed to be an asshole, or are we supposed to be on his side and shocked and dismayed that Felicity is going dark? This show is notorious for reading the room wrong and doubling down on terribad ideas so I don't know what they're going for. I'm waiting for Old Man Digg to show up in the future and start piling on Felicity like the others, and then I might throw a remote at my TV. 

We're 100% supposed to think Diggle is right. No doubts about it. Hahahahahahaha.

Me @ Beth: 

tenor-1.gif.0b5648c8149ceaeaf345577455e766b1.gif

Yeah, to be honest, even if Felicity goes 100% evil, I’m going to be 100% on her side because of how the other characters are acting. 

I really am surprised that Arrow has made me dislike Diggle and actually almost dread his scenes. There have been moments I didn’t like him (307, 617, etc.) but nothing like this. And I know I’m not supposed to. I know I’m supposed to at least see both sides, but I don’t. At all. 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Yeah, to be honest, even if Felicity goes 100% evil, I’m going to be 100% on her side because of how the other characters are acting. 

I really am surprised that Arrow has made me dislike Diggle and actually almost dread his scenes. There have been moments I didn’t like him (307, 617, etc.) but nothing like this. And I know I’m not supposed to. I know I’m supposed to at least see both sides, but I don’t. At all. 

If they really wanted people to be like "OMG Felicity has gone off the rails!" they should've had everyone support her still. Diggle should have been helping her and giving her comfort. NTA should've helped her no questions. Then we could've been like "Damn! Felicity had all this support and yet she's still gone to this dark place, yikes!"

As it stands, all I see is a woman who has been going through hell and was completely abandoned by every single person in her life and pushed into a corner. How Beth and the writers don't realize this is beyond me. The disconnect is real!

Also, I agree. I'm actually dreading Diggle scenes now. He's a pod person.

Edited by Guest
6 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

If they really wanted people to be like "OMG Felicity has gone off the rails!" they should've had everyone support her still. Diggle should have been helping her and giving her comfort. NTA should've helped her no questions. Then we could've been like "Damn! Felicity had all this support and yet she's still gone to this dark place, yikes!"

As it stands, all I see is a woman who has been going through hell and was completely abandoned by every single person in her life and pushed into a corner. How Beth and the writers don't realize this is beyond me. The disconnect is real!

Also, I agree. I'm actually dreading Diggle scenes now. He's a pod person.

Yep. Diggle at least could have offered some support. Even if he told her he couldn’t help through ARGUS. He could’ve told her he’d do whatever he could off the books. “I can’t officially help you, but if you get a lead on Diaz, I’ll be there.” He could’ve gotten caught up in the ARGUS stuff with Lyla and the painting. Then we could’ve still gotten ARGUS Diggle but not the Diggle who cares about everyone else except for Felicity. And Felicity could’ve still had Rene capture the Silencer and turned to BS for help and not told him because he’s ARGUS, not because he doesn’t care. 

I could’ve then understood any concern about Felicity going dark then. 

Instead, here we are, figuring she didn’t go dark in the future, she just couldn’t rely on any of her “friends” because she can’t in the present timeline. 

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

How Beth and the writers don't realize this is beyond me. The disconnect is real!

They're focusing more on the current episode, and what ~sounds cool and good for the character in the moment to get where they need to be instead of having everyone's reasoning and motivations consistently make sense. MG talked about them writing to tentpoles (I think that's what he called them), and that's why O/F's breakup was so messed up in S4, and they're still doing it now even when he's not around. Diggle needs to be worried about Felicity at this point in time because it's going to be an issue soon, never mind what he did before that. Just like Laurel needs to have her big stand up moment to Oliver about how she's doing things for herself and not because she's trying to be the other Laurel, right before she goes back to...pretending to be the other Laurel. LOL.

I'm honestly surprised they've been writing Felicity and Oliver consistently so far, for the most part this season. Baby steps, I guess (until it goes off the rails, which I'm dreading is going to happen soon). 

• Love 2

A lot of reviews, not just fans went WTF? Diggle last ep considering it was a 100% turn around from how he actually behaved, so I hope someone asks her. 

For the crossover regardless of the state of Olicity I guess they think GG being knocked out by DR is funny and CP laying one on a terrified nope!face SA is funny and cuts out repetition. 

Unlike last year I don't expect much to be resolved in the crossover, especially if EBR isn't in it much. I might be pleasantly surprised if the switch gives Oliver some perspective but since they don't carry forward much apart from deaths and marriages it's not going to be a huge deal. 

Or maybe they need to keep them at odds or apart etc until 7.10 because of whatever the FFs are going to "reveal" in the MSF. 

They mentioned how Oliver would have to adopt some personality characteristics that go with the circumstances of the other suit so it's possible that they could extrapolate that kind of thing to Felicity under her circumstances having to go darker but that still wouldn't really address Oliver's unilateral decision habit or if Felicity is evil in the future, so I'm thinking even if they provide some resolution, the topics really wouldn't be totally closed and would be brought up again in the next third of the season.  I still don't think they will do a full on conflict that long between Olicity, but just have some topics they avoid dealing with fully.  

5 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

5 hours ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I do think we are supposed to see both sides which at least allows for Dig to be partially wrong so that gives me hope something of this Pod Diggle will be resolved and addressed.  I didn't mind Dig being concerned about Felicity taking more of a risk with Anatoly's life but he crossed lines when he implied she might not be able to come out the other side a hero.  I mean dude, you executed your brother and we were willing to let you back in the hero club!

• Love 2

I'm angry at Diggle and 100% behind Felicity (dark or not) but I still love him. 

We do not have the best writers on this show so personally I watch this show with one eye shut to ignore the obvious stuff ups and character assassinations. That and I just rewrite stuff in my head to make things tolerable. 

I totally get that people can't do that (and you shouldn't have to) but if I think about past seasons I've had to hand wave a heap of shit to watch this show.

I've blocked S5 Oliver out of my brain forever.  

• Love 1

I'm not annoyed by the Diggle Barry/Oliver thing as given who is writing the crossover I'm expecting that will be the least of our concerns. I think there will be very little Felicity/Olicity in the crossover.

• Love 1

Saw this on twitter. Could she look anymore like Oliver and Felicitys daughter?

DsqV36XWwAAHuA9?format=jpg

I looked up her character on Shadow Hunters and she's actually a red head so if she didn't dye her hair for the role so as to perfectly fit with Emily and Stephen that's one hell of a coincidence. 

• Love 6

She does look like she could be a good mix of them. I'm not sure what her natural hair colour is but I know she dyed it for Shadowhunters because they talked about how they'd done so many tests for the perfect colour. And IMO it still looked bad, especially in the 1st season.

To temper my expectations I keep thinking who else she could be. Have we discussed Thea and Roy's daughter? Probably unlikely, especially with WH completely gone. Unlikely to be Dinah's because she's got Zoe. BS? Unlikely I'd guess but who the hell knows with her. Oliver and someone else? Felicity and someone else? Both highly unlikely but that would definitely be headgames from the writers. Random character with no connections? Possible but why the big secrecy. Any more? 

Edited by Featherhat
10 minutes ago, Featherhat said:

She does look like she could be a good mix of them. I'm not sure what her natural hair colour is but I know she dyed it for Shadowhunters because they talked about how they'd done so many tests for the perfect colour. And IMO it still looked bad, especially in the 1st season.

To temper my expectations I keep thinking who else she could be. Have we discussed Thea and Roy's daughter? Probably unlikely, especially with WH completely gone. Unlikely to be Dinah's because she's got Zoe. BS? Unlikely I'd guess but who the hell knows with her. Oliver and someone else? Felicity and someone else? Both highly unlikely but that would definitely be headgames from the writers. Random character with no connections? Possible but why the big secrecy. Any more? 

I mean I've seen some people suggest she's Emiko Queen but since she looks like a WASP and Emiko is very much an Asian sounding name I'm not buying it. She could potentially be a named DC hero hence the secrecy. But David was basically telling everyone about an Olicity baby over hiatus and the present is suppose to connect  and impact the future. Having a future daughter while discovering their pregnant in the present fits their whole how the present affects the future narrative.  

• Love 2

We'll most likely find out on Monday but, I think she's an Olicity daughter. 

DR was spoiling Olicity baby since last season and I think he knew it was coming but, didn't know the format (Flash Forward) or the original plan was a reverse of what (I believe) we're getting. Maybe the original plan was reveal pregnancy first then Flash Forward to adult Olicity Baby. Instead we're (I believe) getting Flash Forward to Adult Olicity Daughter with pregnancy reveal to follow.  This gives them the opportunity to delay baby/pregnancy plots closer to (presumed) show final season.

Flash Forwards are 20 years ahead, if Maya is anywhere from 18 or 19 the can push the pregnancy to S8 or even early S9 which would limit the need to film with/around a baby or include Baby storylines. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Featherhat said:

From what I hear, she said her hair is naturally blonde 

3 hours ago, Mary0360 said:

I mean I've seen some people suggest she's Emiko Queen but since she looks like a WASP and Emiko is very much an Asian sounding name I'm not buying it

I'm thinking Beth and co. want people to think that KM is the Girl Arrow at least, especially since we aren't supposed to know anything about the Emiko thing. They aren't shying away from the female body look, and I've seen people way believe that since they don't know the spoilers. But yeah, knowing the original title of 710 and then knowing the flashforwards take place in 2040 and they cast a 22 year old blonde girl paints a different picture.

1 hour ago, way2interested said:

I'm thinking Beth and co. want people to think that KM is the Girl Arrow at least, especially since we aren't supposed to know anything about the Emiko thing. They aren't shying away from the female body look, and I've seen people way believe that since they don't know the spoilers. But yeah, knowing the original title of 710 and then knowing the flashforwards take place in 2040 and they cast a 22 year old blonde girl paints a different picture.

Hah, we aren't supposed to know about Emiko and yet we wouldn't if they hadn't given it away in the damn original title. If Talia does turn out to be her mother then Robert had an affair with her and Oliver "married" her sister who was the "beloved" of his exgirlfriend. Yeah that sounds about right for Arrow. 

I think the most likely thing is that she's Olicity's kid. It fits with the whole baby/no baby thing. BS's if they really want to troll. ;) 2nd place would be random unconnected fighter. I just couldn't remember if there were some unexplored possibilities that were obvious. Someone said a few days ago that even in this season of no spoilers we'd called a lot of it on here. 

34 minutes ago, Featherhat said:

Hah, we aren't supposed to know about Emiko and yet we wouldn't if they hadn't given it away in the damn original title.

They don't release titles, though (or at least Beth was under the impression they don't, since she kept 704 and 705 a secret even though the names were released earlier anyway). If 710 remained the same, CW wouldn't have released it publicly until way after 709 aired, and the secrets would have been released in 707/708 by then, which is probably what Beth intended

38 minutes ago, Featherhat said:

If Talia does turn out to be her mother then Robert had an affair with her and Oliver "married" her sister who was the "beloved" of his exgirlfriend.

Not to be weird, but I never know where people get that Talia is Emiko's mom since Lexa Doig isn't Asian while SS I think is half-Japanese

15 minutes ago, way2interested said:

They don't release titles, though (or at least Beth was under the impression they don't, since she kept 704 and 705 a secret even though the names were released earlier anyway). If 710 remained the same, CW wouldn't have released it publicly until way after 709 aired, and the secrets would have been released in 707/708 by then, which is probably what Beth intended

Not to be weird, but I never know where people get that Talia is Emiko's mom since Lexa Doig isn't Asian while SS I think is half-Japanese

Lexa's mom is from the Phillippines.  Her eyes look just non-standard caucasian enough that they likely would assume they could get away with it.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 1
On 11/22/2018 at 5:45 PM, insomniadreams88 said:

Yeah, they didn't learn their lessons from last year did they?

It was pretty evident that the more the newbies doubled down on how much they hated Team Arrow, the more viewers hated them and the same thing is happening this year. The more people that treat Felicity like an incompetent idiot, the more I support her mission. 

It's a bit more 'off' this year though, because I didn't really care about the newbies. I do care about Diggle, and I've spent the past 6 years caring about Diggle and his story. I know Diggle, and this 'pod' Diggle isn't him. I don't expect him to fully support Felicity at all, in fact he should be the one to talk her down. Instead he's making up lies and ignoring facts (like her pushing him away and that Diaz tried and almost succeeded in murdering her). They're throwing him under a bus for 'plot' and 'shock' reasons, which shows that they're putting plot over character once more. I was hoping for more from Beth. 

• Love 12