Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread: The Sequel

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I wasn't too thrilled by that Lian Yu reveal with Future William and Roy. I'm kinda OK with the characters, but on their own? Not that big a fan. But hearing that there could be an actual Olicity baby and it's a daughter with issues? LOL, suddenly I'm a bit more intrigued by the flashforwards.

I really like the idea of Olicity having a daughter and getting to see her with William and I think the ongoing mystery could be interesting. But I have to admit it does kinda worry me what they're gonna tease/hint has happened in the future. 

28 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

I'm too tired to check for the timing, but SA said in one of his FB videos that he couldn't post a video earlier because his face was covered in spoilers, which makes me think he plays older Oliver at some point. Was that around the same time Kat M posted about starting filming? Her following only SA and EBR makes me think they're the only ones she's worked with so far.

Yeah, he did. I remembered wondering at the time what about his face could be a spoiler, since we'd been seeing prison bruises for weeks.

5 minutes ago, way2interested said:

Sign me up for Olicity's kid as BC and Diggle's son as GA. A future GA/BC team up I'd root for.

Maybe a chem test between the actors before a little flirty flirt with their characters? I could ship this.

• Love 5

It’s all part of an ingenious plan - they know we won’t fast forward through their scenes if Felicity is with them.  

Poor Felicity always stuck trying to make the unlikeable, tolerable. 

• Love 16
6 hours ago, Trisha said:

But he did make the only visible words in his redacted paragraph “after Felicity” which led everyone to believe that the big twist was about her. I’m not sure if it was to toy with people or because he knows how desperate people are for news of her storylines, but that was a conscious choice. 

I think it's a case of giving him too much credit in using her name for clicks.  I think it was just him also teasing her sending one William away followed by the other William reveal.  He could mention Felicity without it being a spoiler.  We've noticed it done in soooo many places, but I seriously don't think his mind works that way.  

5 hours ago, Mary0360 said:

I've been googling pictures of her and she's definitely passable as Olicity's daughter looks wise:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjeZ2MiB-eclf_-Qj2ZUv

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmnCIAaFZij4S7AdEG8Go

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQtj2z75pUPrUQoiMUhXV

And from watching videos on her Instagram she seems to have the same bubbly infectious personality similar to Emily.

Im growing that attached to this plot line I'm going to be super disappointed if we are off the mark haha. 

I'm waiting for a certain group to claim that she's actually Oliver and BS's daughter, lol.  

4 hours ago, Angel12d said:

Not quite the impression he gives on his other account for Flash. He runs his mouth off about Felicity and Olicity all the time.

We've been having conversations. I will have to bring that up to him.  If anyone has any specifics that they could DM me about, I'll take them.  I don't follow Craig's interaction on the Flash account.  

3 hours ago, Angel12d said:

I really like the idea of Olicity having a daughter and getting to see her with William and I think the ongoing mystery could be interesting. But I have to admit it does kinda worry me what they're gonna tease/hint has happened in the future. 

I'm sure they will try to leave it worryingly murky for a while to milk the drama, but I'ma also feeling pretty optimistic they wouldn't commit to killing them.  Hey, they might want to do a reunion crossover down the road!

1 hour ago, apinknightmare said:

Aw, Felicity has new glasses!

On one hand, change is hard, on the other, it's bugged me ever since we found out she's had the same glasses since she left college.  There are trends and fashions that go in and out in eyewear just like everything else.  Not to mention wear and tear.  Even if she loved her frames so much she kept getting the same ones, I'm thinking they would stop being available after a decade.  I know that my old glasses from just 8 years ago are noticeably off trend and have been for a few years.  

Edited by BkWurm1
1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

I'm sure they will try to leave it worryingly murky for a while to milk the drama, but I'ma also feeling pretty optimistic they wouldn't commit to killing them.  Hey, they might want to do a reunion crossover down the road!

Oh, I'm sure that Olicity's (and particularly Felicity's) fate is gonna be dragged out for ages. Haha. It's Arrow.

“What are you talking about? I have not read the episode. I don’t have it.” He said, “What do you mean you don’t have it?” I said, “It didn’t come out yet.” By the time I read it, I was filming ten hours later. So, I always say that being behind the eight ball some how motivates people at times. But I would say that episode probably would have been, for me, performance wise fifteen percent better if I had it two or three days in advance as opposed to ten hours to come up with better ideas. 

Quoting KA from his interview in the Spoilers Only page.  

If you don't have a script yet 10 hours before you start filming, I don't think the fault merely falls on production.  How about you step up and say something rather than ignoring the problem and passing blame.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

If you don't have a script yet 10 hours before you start filming, I don't think the fault merely falls on production.  How about you step up and say something rather than ignoring the problem and passing blame.  

Did he get all of his scripts 10 hours before? Because he acted the same way in his ep as he did in all the others. So I don't think lead time worked to his advantage. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, apinknightmare said:

Aw, Felicity has new glasses!

[small voice]I think I like the old ones better. The shape is basically the same, but I'm not crazy about the blush blue temples.

So, a vigilante who takes down criminals and pours money into local business is a major threat to the city, but bringing a proven villain along for the ride is a-okay? Good to know, Dinah.

Brick has got a nasty paper cut. A pen IS mightier than a sword.

AR702a_0208b.jpg

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Of course they're gonna make Olicity and Oliver and Felicity's fates murky. They're why a lot of us watch! I mean, the only people they really do "OMG" cliffhangers for are Oliver and Felicity (309, 409). 

• Love 8

A) For me, there is no difference between the both of us. There is no difference at all. He’s an anti-hero. So am I. He is not a good person. He kills people, right? I kill people, too. The only difference is he hides who he is and I do not hide who I am. That’s the big difference. I think both characters are exactly the same. They are interchangeable. So, I think there is an animosity there because it’s a little bit hypocritical. So, for me, that’s my motivation as an actor. You’re no better than me. You’re doing things that are illegal also. Also, when someone has something over on you – meaning he won – that kind of gets your goat a little. Payback is a bitch and I want it in spades. [laughs]

More maddening stuff from KA's interview.  Really?  He sees no difference between his character and Oliver Queen?  This is why he has difficulty interacting on Twitter.  

• Love 6

I think the reason I'm embracing KM possibly being Olicity's future daughter is that part of me worries if she's in the present, she becomes a Sin-like character for Dinah or BS. And I really don't care to see any more for either of them. Plus, you know, if they're going to bring in a character like Sin, why not just bring back Sin? Just like she knew Laurel wasn't Sara in S3, she could be like, "Nope, that's not Laurel" about BS. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Featherhat said:

Maybe she'll end up to the millionth incarnation of BC.

I've seen Specualtion that New GA is Adult William or Maya from the Future brought into the past like Nora on The Flash. 

Edited by jay741982

Bringing this over from the 701 thread:

7 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

No need for more screen time.  (So say we all) Just let Felicity say Diaz blackmailed, tortured, extorted someone that gave them up.  Or that he traced a phone call.  Or a postcard from Will's grandparents or had some Argus agents followed.  Just a tiny bit more info on the subject.  

I would love it if Felicity brings this up when she and Diggle face off in 702 (especially since something rubs me the wrong way about the photo of Diggle seemingly reprimanding her) - that ARGUS is actually really bad about witness protection. Chase found Samantha and William. A teenager bribed a guard to free BS from ARGUS custody. Now, Diaz found Felicity and William when they were supposedly under 24/7 surveillance (that's what Diggle told Oliver when he visited him, right?). Are we to believe that Diaz was able to take down or sneak past the ARGUS agents watching Felicity and William, yet ARGUS was able to get there in time to chase off Diaz? 

Diggle: "ARGUS can handle Diaz, Felicity."

Felicity: "Really?" 

• Love 10

We've had no spoilers and yet most of us guessed that the GA was Oliver’s half sister. ?

Edited by Guest

i think it's hysterical since Emiko was a comics answer to Thea Queen, now Arrow is bringing in Emiko.

That's also a stupid ass title, i'm shocked they'd give that away in the title.  

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

i think it's hysterical since Emiko was a comics answer to Thea Queen, now Arrow is bringing in Emiko.

Since the title of 7x08 is unmasked i think they just using it as a work title. Anyway i dont think Beth is gonna show us the title anyway.

2 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

That's my one big knock on Beth this year so far--YOU MAKE THE TITLES. THIS IS AN ISSUE YOU CONTROL. For being on spoiler watch, she's causing her own problems XD

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

i think it's hysterical since Emiko was a comics answer to Thea Queen, now Arrow is bringing in Emiko

Not surprising after WH exiting. It would have been more surprising if they hadn't brought her or a Mia character in. Let's hope she's not Isabel and Robert's daughter, though she's logically too old for that.

6 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Emiko didn’t predate Thea? I thought Thea was based on Emiko. Huh. 

ETA: eh, I was thinking of Mia Dearden.

Edited by SmallScreenDiva
7 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I thought Thea was Mia Dearden? 

Mia isn't Oliver's half sister, she's a street kid.  Thea/Speedy was Arrow's answer to Mia/Thea and they did a twist making her Oliver's sister/half-sister (probably because Oliver was younger on the show and had a living parent).  Jeff Lemire brought on Emiko during S2 of Arrow (Thea birth reveal Nov 2013, Emiko introduced March 2014).  Since Lemire also introduced John Diggle to the comics in 2014, it's a good bet that Emiko was added because of Thea on Arrow.

So it's full circle, Mia --> Thea --> Emiko --> Emiko 

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 2