Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread: The Sequel

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, way2interested said:

The twist scene at the end has something to do with Felicity? Did not see that coming

I wonder if that's a fake out? Like "In the scene after Felicity visits him in jail, we see Oliver..."? Seems like the sort of thing he would do.

Just now, Trisha said:

I wonder if that's a fake out? Like "In the scene after Felicity visits him in jail, we see Oliver..."? Seems like the sort of thing he would do.

SA already confirmed he wasnt part of the last scene.

4 minutes ago, Trisha said:

Could be and Craig is just trolling a bit, but the way the paragraph is structured looks like "The very same reaction was felt in the room after Felicity" or something like that.

1 minute ago, Chaser said:

Where is that mentioned?

redacted.jpg

11 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

SA already confirmed he wasnt part of the last scene.

Sure, I was just making up what the rest of the sentence could be. I just am not putting it above Craig to toy with Felicity fans...

Edited by Trisha

Is the redacted part even about the end scene? Could it be about her fight scene? I don't really feel like reading GATV tbh, haha.

2 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Is the redacted part even about the end scene? Could it be about her fight scene? I don't really feel like reading GATV tbh, haha.

He referenced the press audience gasping at 220 before the redacted stuff and SA said that Beth told him that the press audience gasped at a certain part and then said that 8:58 would be crazy, so I'm guess they are the same scene. 

2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Can they keep him?

Off screen,, like most Argus agents. Please and thank you.

I'm starting to think the bad thing Oliver does in the premiere is actually joining up with Brick and Samson, not killing anyone.

I'm also starting to get excited about the premiere. And bummed that it will have to wait until I get home from work for me to watch it.

49 minutes ago, bijoux said:

I'm also starting to get excited about the premiere. And bummed that it will have to wait until I get home from work for me to watch it.

Me too! I'm not sure that Beth's spoiler ban is going to benefit the show ratings-wise because it feels like there's zero buzz about it's return from the general audience, but I kind of dig that I'm going into the premiere with a lot of big question marks (specifically the big twist at the end, and what's going on with Roy.)

I fear the big shocker is going to be her teaming up with BS. It's entirely predictable, for reasons. But even to the extent that it might be surprising to the less cynical among us, is it gaspworthy?

With Oliver behind bars, “Arrow” can’t just give Felicity scenes with her husband. In the first Season 7 episodes, Emily Bett Rickards revealed that her computer genius character will get a little girl time — but not with who fans might expect.

“You get some Black Siren-Felicity scenes right off that bat. I was pretty excited about that,” Bett Rickards told International Business Times.

She couldn’t say much about her dynamic with Katie Cassidy’s villain, but it sounds like it’ll be entertaining. “Oh you will see, it is quite something,” she hinted.

Source

So we're going to get Diggle not wanting Felicity to do anything to stop Diaz, even after what she lost because of that wannabe villain, but we're stuck watching Felicity team up with Black Siren? Oh joy. We better get some good Felicity/Diggle scenes, even if they're fighting. I'm going to be really annoyed if we get one Felicity/Diggle scene and then basically Felicity/BS and Diggle/NTA. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, KenyaJ said:

I fear the big shocker is going to be her teaming up with BS.

702 had the plot of Felicity still working with the team and then finding out she needs to use other methods and BS isn't in much of 701. I'm going with the teaming up to be in 702 at the earliest.

• Love 1

It's too bad Felicity working with Black Siren won't be part of a plan with Watson, where Felicity's also gathering evidence against her and then at the end, after Diaz is taken care of, BS faces legal consequences for her crimes since Watson knows she's not E1-LL. That would explain why Watson's not doing anything about her being DA when she doesn't have a legal background. 

• Love 2

I think BS is going to get BS-y during mid season and when she does I hope Felicity has put precautions in place for that. When BS is shocked, Felicity just says “you think I’ve forgotten who you are cause you look like our Laurel? Do I look like Lance?”

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Felicity to Curtis when he's helping her do something because of his Argus access and he starts complaining about his "trauma" and/or boyfriend problems. 

52 minutes ago, bethy said:

Felicity to Curtis when he's helping her do something because of his Argus access and he starts complaining about his "trauma" and/or boyfriend problems. 

Shit with this show it will be Curtis, Dinah or Rene saying that to Felicity 

8 minutes ago, way2interested said:

So about 20 years would match up for KM's approximately 18 year old character as Olicity's kid for the flash forwards XD 

I'll take it! 

Edited by jay741982
2 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

"Oliver Queen was my father" better be a case of mistaken death identity and that Future!William and Future!Roy are gonna find him somewhere during their quest. 

I've seen a suggestion that Katherine McNamara Charcter could be in flashfowards as Olicity Daughter and I'll take it. Maybe we will see Older Felicity in Flashfowards 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, way2interested said:

So about 20 years would match up for KM's approximately 18 year old character as Olicity's kid for the flash forwards XD 

Roy would be pushing what 45ish? William would be in his 30s the actor doesnt look young but i dont think he's in his 30s.

arrow-flash-forward.jpg?w=2000&h=

Well I guess they did make a point to age up Roy.

Oh so Beth confirmed that its 20years...so again nvm

11 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

"Oliver Queen was my father" better be a case of mistaken death identity and that Future!William and Future!Roy are gonna find him somewhere during their quest. 

Faked death ala The Dark Knight Returns. Or disappears and presumed dead. Only question...is he alone or Olicity/OTA missing together?

Edited by Morrigan2575
25 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Future William says “You knew my father” and he says “Oliver Queen is my father” so they are playing around with the tenses. It’s unclear if he’s dead in the flash forwards. 

I’m wondering if we’re dealing with some alternate timeline shenanigans though? How can Lian Yu be restored 20 years from now (complete with intact grave markers) after it blew up last year?

3 minutes ago, Trisha said:

Future William says “You knew my father” and he says “Oliver Queen is my father” so they are playing around with the tenses. It’s unclear if he’s dead in the flash forwards. 

I’m wondering if we’re dealing with some alternate timeline shenanigans though? How can Lian Yu be restored 20 years from now (complete with intact grave markers) after it blew up last year?

latest?cb=20121223055540

I don't know how I'd feel if KM is Olicity's future daughter, but I wouldn't mind whoever she is being part of the future scenes because we have enough people in the present. Unless she takes away from Rene/Dinah/Curtis' screentime. But if she's in the present and adds to it... Ugh. 

5 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Is KM's character the anti Vigilante one?

Or is that the other newbie something K Rodes?

I believe KM's Charcater is a "New" Vigilante. Named Maya. They could easily introduce her in Flashfowards as one then reveal Oliver and Felicity are her Parents. Maybe they reveal her and Nora are friends and they are Flash and GA in the Future 

Just now, jay741982 said:

I believe KM's Charcater is a "New" Vigilante. Named Maya. They could easily introduce her in Flashfowards as one then reveal Oliver and Felicity are her Parents. Maybe they reveal her and Nora are friends and they are Flash and GA in the Future 

Ahh thank you.

You blew up a theory of mine but thanks for the info! 

So she IS a Vigilante?

I get confused cuz there is an anti Vigilante one with a chip on her shoulder supposedly.

Just now, way2interested said:

No, Koonami is the one who is a vigilante. Maya is the Star City kid who is anti-vigilante with a chip on her shoulder.

haha OK Theory back alive!

SA said "It's hard to fight family" right. 

IF (and it's a big IF) Maya is the Olicitot I wonder if its a Maya vs William thing in the future where he is pro vigilante and she is anti. Family fighting etc 

• Love 1

I heard about the future daughter theory and didn't let myself hope for it but it's actually sounding more and more plausible. SHOOKETH!

7 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

haha OK Theory back alive!

SA said "It's hard to fight family" right. 

IF (and it's a big IF) Maya is the Olicitot I wonder if its a Maya vs William thing in the future where he is pro vigilante and she is anti. Family fighting etc 

That could be interesting and she could be Anti cause of what that life did to her Dad and Mom. Although you would think a Olicitot would understand we could get Flashfowards where it looks like Oliver and Felicitys lives could have been destroyed being Vilgantes

9 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I heard about the future daughter theory and didn't let myself hope for it but it's actually sounding more and more plausible. SHOOKETH!

Same. 

Plus, her intro episode is the episode where Olicity are probably reunited. The coincidences are popping up.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, way2interested said:

Same. 

Plus, her intro episode is the episode where Olicity are probably reunited. The coincidences are popping up.

I did start to wonder because SA had that cheeky grin on his face when he said no to the Olicity baby, like he was lying. So I did sometimes go hmm. But I honestly dismissed it as too good to be true. But now that they've actually set up future William, it really does have some weight to it, I think. I'm definitely not ruling it out now.

Man if this board is any indication Beth has viewers talking about the Flashfoward and that some new Characters are only in the Flashfowards. And sadly I can see Roy only being in Flashfowards though I do think New GA can only be Roy