Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread: The Sequel

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, tv echo said:

or other stuff that Felicity should be discussing with Oliver.

It's not like she could discuss it with Oliver, the person she thinks is Oliver is Barry and is Barry is Oliver. That kind of puts a block on the ability to actually have an emotional conversation

31 minutes ago, Mary0360 said:

Oh nice. They are actually going to try and have her relate to Killer Frost. Fuck off writers. 

The talk is with Caitlin, not KF, so the most they would do is have her relate to Caitlin, which I'm not sure that's what the scene would be. Since likely in the Arrow episode, I feel like it would just be a bouncing board for Felicity's feelings since she can't talk to her husband properly

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, way2interested said:

The talk is with Caitlin, not KF, so the most they would do is have her relate to Caitlin, which I'm not sure that's what the scene would be. Since likely in the Arrow episode, I feel like it would just be a bouncing board for Felicity's feelings since she can't talk to her husband properly

This is what I'm thinking. Although I would love it if Caitlin goes, "You did what? That's not dark. I'll tell you dark. So, you know Killer Frost? ..." Because it is annoying me to have people say Felicity is dark (or "ruthless" like Laurel did in 708).

Also, I'm happy about this because I feel like the Arrow and Flash writers have completely ignored the fact that they could have developed a Felicity/Caitlin friendship going back to S3/S1 with the first crossover on either show (they even knew each other in Arrow S2!), even outside of the crossover. 

Just look at how badly Felicity needs friends right now. Why is her best bet at the moment a character from another show she hasn't really interacted with in years (on-screen)? (I'm not counting them being in the same room the past few crossovers.) UGH. 

8 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

It will really annoy me if the reason they have a fraught relationship right now is because they needed to have one in the crossover Arrow hour.  

Yep. Although I do think that they're going to semi-resolve things enough in the crossover (Arrow or Supergirl episode) that they can then realistically have a time jump between the crossover/710 without it seeming like they've frozen Oliver and Felicity in place so as to not have any major conversations off-screen (even though they may as well if it happens in the Supergirl hour since not every Arrow fan will necessary watch the entire crossover). 

My guess is things won't be as tense between Oliver and Felicity in 710, but they'll still be working things out for a couple episodes, maybe a conversation or two an episode considering everything else that will probably be going on.

• Love 1

I actually think it’s pretty crappy that we get Felicity having a heart to heart with someone during the crossover with someone on another show. For those of us not watching the crossover, that’s disappointing. 

Although it sounds like it might just be Felicity explaining why Olicity are acting weird or whatever.

Ugh. 

1 hour ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Yep. Although I do think that they're going to semi-resolve things enough in the crossover (Arrow or Supergirl episode) that they can then realistically have a time jump between the crossover/710 without it seeming like they've frozen Oliver and Felicity in place so as to not have any major conversations off-screen (even though they may as well if it happens in the Supergirl hour since not every Arrow fan will necessary watch the entire crossover). 

I think so too - the crossover might not fix everything but it is going to address their issues and probably leave them in a better place than where they were, which is what EBR implied in her TVG interview a while back (“They’re not in the best part of their relationship in this season, so that played into where they sort of lie when all things go to sh*t.")

I don’t love the crossovers but there’s a real precedent for them doing huge Olicity moments even outside the Arrow hour, both bad (the William reveal/DNA fight) and good (pretty much every scene they had together in last year’s). Which is why I get so confused when I see Olicity fans on Twitter saying they’re going to skip it. Even if we just get Felicity having a heart-to-heart with a female friend who’s not BS, that huge! I’m actually looking forward to all three eps.

Meanwhile, in that IG story SA posted of EBR on set, was she leaning against that green blanket Olicity always has on their bed or couch? Crossing my fingers for an upcoming domestic scene!

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Trisha said:

Which is why I get so confused when I see Olicity fans on Twitter saying they’re going to skip it. Even if we just get Felicity having a heart-to-heart with a female friend who’s not BS, that huge! I’m actually looking forward to all three eps.

I get it. I mean, I hate Barry and don't care about Kara, and don't want to get further into CW DC comics shows, so I'm not going to watch Batwoman if it ever gets picked up, so a three-hour crossover featuring all those things AND that has Oliver being Barry and Barry being Oliver isn't exactly calling me to tune in. But I will watch it, especially since there's going to be stuff that relates to Arrow on it, because I don't want to miss that, assuming it's good and will resolve some of the anger I was left with going into the hiatus instead of making me even angrier.

I'm a little bit worried that the talk is with Caitlin, only because IMO Felicity's dark turn has been such utter bullshit, especially considering she's done *mostly* reasonable stuff to protect herself and her family, so trying to sell that as something that needs addressing is meh to me, especially the prospect of addressing it with someone who has a Killer Frost inside her. If Caitlin's just a sounding board, it'll be fine, but I'm going to be very mad if they're having these two talk so Caitlin can give Felicity advice on how to learn to live with two different parts of herself or something that will make me want to put my shoe through the television. 

But, I won't get mad about it until I see it, so I'm just hoping for a little bit of resolution to make the long wait until January a little bit easier. I'd like it if Oliver gets to have a heart to heart with someone (Barry, if we must) about how the stuff that she did that freaked him out is understandable given what's been going on in her life in the past 7 months. 

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, Trisha said:

Meanwhile, in that IG story SA posted of EBR on set, was she leaning against that green blanket Olicity always has on their bed or couch? Crossing my fingers for an upcoming domestic scene!

It looks like a couch to me, but not like the couch in their new place (tbh it looked like that couch they gave EBR as her set chair for 621), so idk.

5 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Unless she's being passive aggressive cuz people hate her character.

I think it's more likely this one mixed with probably just filming a fun scene for her.

And ngl, I laughed (sorry!) at summer sandals because it is freezing where I am since winter is starting.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I get it. I mean, I hate Barry and don't care about Kara, and don't want to get further into CW DC comics shows, so I'm not going to watch Batwoman if it ever gets picked up, so a three-hour crossover featuring all those things AND that has Oliver being Barry and Barry being Oliver isn't exactly calling me to tune in. But I will watch it, especially since there's going to be stuff that relates to Arrow on it, because I don't want to miss that, assuming it's good and will resolve some of the anger I was left with going into the hiatus instead of making me even angrier.

I'm a little bit worried that the talk is with Caitlin, only because IMO Felicity's dark turn has been such utter bullshit, especially considering she's done *mostly* reasonable stuff to protect herself and her family, so trying to sell that as something that needs addressing is meh to me, especially the prospect of addressing it with someone who has a Killer Frost inside her. If Caitlin's just a sounding board, it'll be fine, but I'm going to be very mad if they're having these two talk so Caitlin can give Felicity advice on how to learn to live with two different parts of herself or something that will make me want to put my shoe through the television. 

But, I won't get mad about it until I see it, so I'm just hoping for a little bit of resolution to make the long wait until January a little bit easier. I'd like it if Oliver gets to have a heart to heart with someone (Barry, if we must) about how the stuff that she did that freaked him out is understandable given what's been going on in her life in the past 7 months. 

I think perspective for Oliver may come from Iris. They seem to have several scenes together and in one glimpse it looked like a heart to heart. She also had a husband in jail so she can speak to that, though I would love if she made a comment about not doing it alone like Felicity.

Edited by Chaser
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I think perspective for Oliver may come from Iris. They seem to have several scenes together and in one glimpse it looked like a heart to heart. She also had a husband in jail so she can speak to that, though I would love if she made a comment about not doing it alone like Felicity.

Maybe! Judging by the way she's touching him during this heart to heart, it seems she still thinks he's Barry so if they're going to have a heart to heart about anything I would greatly prefer it if it was something that gave him some perspective on his actual wife.

• Love 2

Now all of this Iris talk is making me sad that they never had anyone from The Flash phone Felicity or even comment on everything that happened in the past 6 months (even though The Flash was technically behind in time though they ignored the time skip all together). Would've been a good way to finally have Iris crossover. Have the two talk on the phone.

• Love 5

There was another scene in a trailer at night. It looks like Iris is looking out the window and Oliver is walking over to her. Since it’s at night, I was thinking it’s after some Star Labs stuff and she knows at that point.

7 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Maybe! Judging by the way she's touching him during this heart to heart, it seems she still thinks he's Barry so if they're going to have a heart to heart about anything I would greatly prefer it if it was something that gave him some perspective on his actual wife.

Lol I wouldn’t put it past CP to be touchy with Oliver, Barry/Oliver or not. 

• Love 2

I'm truly not expecting Oliver to learn or understand anything about Felicity in the crossover with regards to their relationship. Iris is only in the first episode, so I feel like that's too early in the crossover for any real lesson or understanding on his part, considering Felicity doesn't appear until the Arrow episode. IDK why that makes sense in my head but it does! 😂

I also will be FURIOUS if this Felicity/Caitlin talk is anything about how dark she is now. I really wish they'd stop trying to sell her obvious PTSD as a descent into villainy. 

5 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I'm truly not expecting Oliver to learn or understand anything about Felicity in the crossover with regards to their relationship. Iris is only in the first episode, so I feel like that's too early in the crossover for any real lesson or understanding on his part, considering Felicity doesn't appear until the Arrow episode. IDK why that makes sense in my head but it does! 😂

My only counter is that almost every single episode of a crossover gives Oliver some plot, whether he's the a-plot or not (Flash 108--being a mentor, Arrow 308--embracing his darker side but acknowledging his lighter side, Flash 208-admittedly nothing but no one except Kendra really had a character-based plot, Arrow 408--bmd, Flash 308--choosing to support Barry rather than taking charge because of his s5 plot of embracing a team, Arrow 508--the alien hallucination sequence, LoT 208--choosing to trust Kara, all crossover last year--Olicity plot), so it could be part of something in the Flash episode, or at least something part of his talks with Iris that convinces her that he's Oliver and not Barry, since CP says that Iris gets convinced and pushes the rest. It might not be what happens, but I think there's precedent and possibility.

• Love 1

I wouldn't be surprised that Oliver & Felicity have some relationship defining moments in the x-over this year, because as everyone has mentioned, there is precedent.

I feel like some of the brevity of Olicity's scenes last week was in service of the x-cross. They messed with the timing of the Olicity reunion in S5/S6 (IMO) so that they could have the double wedding last year. The fight last week should have come to more of a resolution but, I think, they wanted it so that Barry-Oliver has his Freaky Friday reveal scene with Diggle so it was left with a lot of Olicity tension. 

I'm also not surprised that they are dropping more hints about Felicity's appearance after the reception of 7.08 because, so far they have given me nothing as an Arrow-fan or an Olicity-fan to induce me to watch. And I'm not surprise if other Olicity-fans may not be inclined to watch it. I have never watched the 100th episode of Arrow, because I don't think that x-over arc was worth watching and I have not felt any regret.

I was planning on watching this year because I will have access tot he episodes, which has been a problem in the past, and I do think there will be some Olicity focus, but I'm not looking forward to it like last year, and I resent that it is the mid-season finale because things got shifted for the Flashes 100th.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Chaser said:

Maybe during the Arrow hour while Felicity is talking to Caitlin, Oliver can be reminded that Iris shot Barry's evil future time remnant self dead and no one calls her dark.  They called her the hero.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

Maybe during the Arrow hour while Felicity is talking to Caitlin, Oliver can be reminded that Iris shot Barry's evil future time remnant self dead and no one calls her dark.  They called her the hero.  

BS would have to be reminded of that technically, since Oliver never called her dark. BS was the only one who said she was ruthless after Felicity was going to shoot Diaz as strict retaliation/revenge, while Iris shot Savitar in the heat of the fight/to save Barry.

16 minutes ago, way2interested said:

BS would have to be reminded of that technically, since Oliver never called her dark. BS was the only one who said she was ruthless after Felicity was going to shoot Diaz as strict retaliation/revenge, while Iris shot Savitar in the heat of the fight/to save Barry.

Oliver didn't use the word dark but his reaction to seeing her even HAVE a gun let alone use it conveyed that feeling that she's crossed a line and he said she wasn't acting like herself and since he always goes on about her being his light, her not being who she is aka his light pretty much translates to me he was thinking she was acting dark.   Since in both the Iris example and when Felicity used it, the gun is used in self defense situations, I could see Barry bringing up Iris as an example. 

They could include Kara, Clark and Lois too. They all show up in the Arrow hour, right? I can't imagine Lois refusing to ever considering using a gun in self defense.  And both of the Super Cousins have had their dark days.  Theirs might have involved mind control but PTSD is a form of mind alteration.  I could see how a parallel situation could be worked in.  

That said, I doubt they'd go to that much work.  But it doesn't stop me from dreaming.  Right now we are living in the few remaining golden hours where we can pretend all our worries might be solved before we're stuck waiting weeks until after the hiatus for any resolution. 

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

didn't use the word dark but his reaction to seeing her even HAVE a gun let alone use it conveyed that feeling that she's crossed a line and he said she wasn't acting like herself and since he always goes on about her being his light, her not being who she is aka his light pretty much translates to me he was thinking she was acting dark.   Since

Idk, my interpretation was/is just that he was surprised at how forceful, aggressive/obsessive she became, which is still her not acting like herself. Since there was no reference of a "light" quote (his anniversary quote still in my interpretation part of the reference of this difference, since Oliver was usually the one aggressively singularly-focused on villains see Slade, Chase, even Diaz), and Oliver did specifically address her new concerns with safety enough to secretly carry a weapon, I see more of him concerned at the aggression, which from expereince from several characters could and has lead to bad decisions.

• Love 2

Going dark for me is just shorthand for the rest.  Of course she's not really going dark but it's the game the flash forwards are playing so I guess I'm assuming that Oliver is supposed to be worrying over some of her moral fiber too since he also was worried about her hanging with amoral people.  

All of what you said is very reasonable but I'm not sure the show it trying to portray reasonable at the moment and so if what it takes is giving Oliver some perspective that reduces his freak out over her wanting to be able to protect herself and take aggressive steps to make sure her family is safe, I would welcome it so that we could just deal with the more reasonable level issues.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

All of what you said is very reasonable but I'm not sure the show it trying to portray reasonable at the moment and so if what it takes is giving Oliver some perspective that reduces his freak out over her wanting to be able to protect herself and take aggressive steps to make sure her family is safe, I would welcome it so that we could just deal with the more reasonable level issues.  

Yeah, and I get what you mean too, although tbh, I kind of like this dynamic since it's new to both Oliver and Felicity. One of the reasons Felicity is taking more proactive steps is because she's simply not had that family unit to have to try to defend as such before, and it's interesting (imo) to see how this is affecting Olicity, especially if the idea of them having another kid comes around.

ETA: Thinking about it more, I wonder if that's what the flash forwards will reveal, that Felicity's """evil plan""" is just her trying to defend her family a la Moira s1. And that the flash forwards are all just a parallel to s1 with Felicity being in the Moira role in this case and knowing about the plan and that's why she has the blueprints, same to how Moira had the notebook and knew about the Undertaking. And then revealing that she faked her death and tried to leave clues to this new team to stop this new attack.

Edited by way2interested
  • Love 5

Changing up the dynamic is good in season 7 but their playing is off. They're emphasizing so hard how evil Felicity is in the flash forwards and how she could be dead although very few people believe it. But it's tied to the present "Felicity has gone off her rocker" story they're trying to sell when we really know she's paralleling Oliver's PTSD and it's failing both present and future storylines.

16 hours ago, way2interested said:

To be fair, that wasn't my point. My point was arguing against the idea of "the odds of ANYTHING good happening for Olicity now are slim." I doubt they will actually have them """fractured""" through 720. One could argue any time at odds is too long, but the brief time for their arcs to actually have consequences (Oh look there, which is exactly what fans wanted during hiatus from Olicity) is arguably needed, depending on what they do with it and how they do it. Showing things like Olicity disagreeing but still having the development to talk about their feelings and not walk away dramatically like in days of old I think is a good sign.

I agree that their arcs should have consequences. But I've waited for seven months to see they be together and work together and I deserve more than Oliver working with Dinah and shocked at who Felicity has become after those months of Felicity doing everything she possibly can to get him out.

By which I mean I'm okay with the last episode but they better be on the same page and working together before the winter hiatus.

13 hours ago, Trisha said:

I don’t love the crossovers but there’s a real precedent for them doing huge Olicity moments even outside the Arrow hour, both bad (the William reveal/DNA fight) and good (pretty much every scene they had together in last year’s). Which is why I get so confused when I see Olicity fans on Twitter saying they’re going to skip it. Even if we just get Felicity having a heart-to-heart with a female friend who’s not BS, that huge!

It depends if you like the other people in the story or not.  If you don't care for Caitlin, then it's going to end up being a scene where you get annoyed that Felicity should be talking to Lyla instead, or even a phone call with Thea.

The William reveal was a combination of information dump, which you can learn from posters, and the incredibly annoying Oliver cuddling up to Felicity after having just lied to her face. Scenes like that, I can do without.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Trisha said:

I don’t love the crossovers but there’s a real precedent for them doing huge Olicity moments even outside the Arrow hour, both bad (the William reveal/DNA fight) and good (pretty much every scene they had together in last year’s). Which is why I get so confused when I see Olicity fans on Twitter saying they’re going to skip it. Even if we just get Felicity having a heart-to-heart with a female friend who’s not BS, that huge! I’m actually looking forward to all three eps.

That is what YouTube is for. I don't need to watch something that is basically meaningless to the overall plot of the show, that's purpose seems more targeted to catering to comic fans with Easter eggs and seeing one named superhero meeting another named superhero. This crossover in particular feels like it's going to be more of a dude fest then anything I'm particularly interested in as viewer, and I'm really not loving that based on the promotion it doesn't seem like the female characters get much to do other then play inconsequential side kicks to the male heroes. 

I loved the whole Felicity and Iris team up to save Kara storyline last crossover but it doesn't seem like we are going to see a repeat of that or something similar this year. So I'll watch the Olicity and Felicity scenes (if there's many) on YouTube and decided based on reviews from fans whether I want to watch the rest. People have different tastes. 🤷‍♀️

• Love 5

Looking at that shot of Emiko in GA costume with the hood up and i’m reminded again of how off the hood looked. we know it’s Emiko. We just saw her put on the costume. They didn’t need to pull it back just enough for viewers to see her entire face. She looks like she’s wearing a raincoat or something. 

Edited by SmallScreenDiva
  • Love 2

Maybe the actress liked it by mistake or is liking anything about the flashforwards because she's in them? 😬😂

She liked it because it's right, she liked it because it's wrong and she's laughing, she liked it because everyone's still speculating about her character, she liked it because it's about her storyline. All or some of the above? Right now I'm trying not to even speculate on it because otherwise it's going to drive me crazy until they reveal it as late in the game as possible and it's probably going to be convoluted as hell and not make any sense if what we've seen of the rest of the FFs are anything to go by. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, way2interested said:

I mean, I haven't seen anyone speculate about FutureZoe or FutureZoe's storyline?

I don't want to be mean but in 708 when she was standing next to Dinah, I legit had to remind myself who she was. I just don't care about her at all and IMO they haven't shown young Zoe enough for me to either. There's zero connection and her just being Rene's kid isn't enough because, well, he sucks too (although he's probably the more tolerable of NTA right now).

The more I'm reminded of the FF, the more problematic they become. Haha.

Edited by Guest
30 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I don't want to be mean but in 708 when she was standing next to Dinah, I legit had to remind myself who she was. I just don't care about her at all and IMO they haven't shown young Zoe enough for me to either.

Yeah, they pretty much only used her so they have a reason to not have Rene and introduce him later and have a newer character (unlike Dinah and Roy) in the flashforward they can quickly introduce without having to do much intro/exposition/mystery (Who are you? Oh Zoe, remember? Rene's kid. Oh, ok, I'm pretty much all caught up), unlike say Maya or any other new character they might end up introducing. Pretty much just innocent background character so Dinah isn't the only woman in the group since Blackstar is at this point a presumed antagonist to them.

That being said, it's hilarious that the actress who plays her randomly likes a post not connected to her character about another character vaguely connected to her character's plot who was antagonistic against them and is presumed to be trying to blow up the city now.

• Love 2

Maybe she was browsing and her finger slipped?

Sounds lame but I find it to be the most plausible excuse considering the number of times I managed to accidentally send my jeweller angry or crying faces mid negotiations and then have to explain myself. 

Can I just say that if by the end of this season we don’t get ARGUS as at least an Arrow villain, if not Arrowverse villain, I’m going to need to hear why they keep having ARGUS be shady?

part 1 of the crossover just added to the ARGUS is shady list. But since I don’t think they’re going to make them the big bad of another crossover and I’d like it addressed this year, I’m going to need it addressed on Arrow.

Especially since we have two members of ARGUS (Diggle and Lyla) going to Diaz for help. Ugh. 

• Love 3

When the press was in Vancouver, JH said she's not in the crossover. Thank god for small mercies.

Anyway, I won't believe Reddit spoilers until I see them happen on the show, but apparently, Oliver and Felicity make up and then start making out, until they get cockblocked by the JWS version of The Flash, who drags Oliver back to do some superhero-ing. Timing, my man.

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

When the press was in Vancouver, JH said she's not in the crossover. Thank god for small mercies.

Anyway, I won't believe Reddit spoilers until I see them happen on the show, but apparently, Oliver and Felicity make up and then start making out, until they get cockblocked by the JWS version of The Flash, who drags Oliver back to do some superhero-ing. Timing, my man.

There were be some hilarious irony if Oliver makes up with Felicity after channelling happy Flash vibes while Barry starts going dark, lol.    

• Love 13

Plus, Barry and Oliver confide in Diggle and Curtis about the switch instead fo Felicity. This just goes to cinfirm my suspicions that they didn’t address Olicity’s issues in more depth last episode just to have this set up where Oliver doesn’t automatically and logically go to Felicity for the crossover.

1 hour ago, bijoux said:

Plus, Barry and Oliver confide in Diggle and Curtis about the switch instead fo Felicity. This just goes to cinfirm my suspicions that they didn’t address Olicity’s issues in more depth last episode just to have this set up where Oliver doesn’t automatically and logically go to Felicity for the crossover.

Which just goes to show the lengths they will go to not have Felicity (Emily) in the crossover. Since when did Oliver go to Curtis? Beyond stupid.

8 hours ago, KenyaJ said:

In the comments to that reddit spoilers thread, the same reddit user said that Felicity hates the fact that they didn't tell her and the fact that Iris realized something was different and that she didn't, and also that Oliver & Felicity talked about what happened in the midseason finale.

I really, really hope it's true that O&F made up and that their relationship angst doesn't drag into next year.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, tv echo said:

that Felicity hates the fact that they didn't tell her and the fact that Iris realized something was different and that she didn't,

I hope Felicity doesn't blame herself too much, since Iris didn't realize anything was different, made a plan to knock Oliver and Barry out and keep them locked in the pipeline, was planning on stopping them again until Barry made a speech recalling old memories and calling Iris his lightning rod into which then she bought it. Felicity overhearing it and then immediately believing it once told seems pretty even in comparison XD. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, way2interested said:

I hope Felicity doesn't blame herself too much, since Iris didn't realize anything was different, made a plan to knock Oliver and Barry out and keep them locked in the pipeline, was planning on stopping them again until Barry made a speech recalling old memories and calling Iris his lightning rod into which then she bought it. Felicity overhearing it and then immediately believing it once told seems pretty even in comparison XD. 

That sounds dirty.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, bijoux said:

GRRRR I'm so sick of these fucking writers Curtis and Diggle DO NOT DESERVE TO KNOW BEFORE FELICITY😡😡

• Love 2
1 hour ago, tv echo said:

the same reddit user said that Felicity hates the fact that they didn't tell her and the fact that Iris realized something was different and that she didn't,

The only good thing about the fact that Barry and Oliver don't tell Felicity right away and she gets duped is the possibility of her flirting with Barry. After sitting through all the bits of Iris drooling over Oliver last night, I'd like to see a bit of payback (especially if Oliver has to watch it all go down).

I really hope Oliver has a good justification for not immediately telling Felicity about the body swap. I'm going to withhold judgement until I see the episode, but Oliver lying to Felicity about anything at this point is not a great look. 

• Love 4