Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: I'm the Talking Ass

• Start Topic

I agree, I really like Caputo. I hope he has a plan to help.

Of course Aleida would get sucked into an MLM. Missed Luscheck, glad he's back. He's not my favorite character, but I enjoy the actor. I thought the amusement park fight was going to end with the cops being called and it all being over for Pennsatucky.

The end with Red telling Nicky it was OK was a little heartbreaking. 

I can't even take Badison. The actress is awful.

It's starting to feel more like the seasons past after that disastrous first episode.

• Love 13
(edited)

I actually had to look up the actress playing Badison because the “Boston” accent was so bad I thought the actress might be from New Zealand. (Wikipedia says she’s American.)

RIP, Kukudio.

Edit: I’m also not buying Carol as this season’s Big Bad. She doesn’t seem very smart, she has no control over her temper tantrums, and obviously relied on Frieda as muscle in the old days. I don’t understand what qualities she brings to the kingpin table. Also feel like both actresses may have been casting missteps. Or I’m too distracted by the hair and glasses. 

Edited by kieyra
  • Love 8

Wow. That Bat Mitzvah speech was something else. I was cringing. It has to suck when you grow up thinking that nobody cares or loves you. I’m glad she found her voice and skipped the speech her parents wanted her to give. 

Nice to see Piper with a smile back on her face but she’d better be careful. Too much kissy kissy and they’ll separate them. 

I hope that Caputo can help Tastee. 

• Love 7
23 hours ago, ExplainItAgain said:

I agree, I really like Caputo. I hope he has a plan to help.

I know he had to ask, but I don't think he ever though T killed him. I think it was fair for him to accuse her of revenge and still be upset. 

19 hours ago, kieyra said:

I actually had to look up the actress playing Badison because the “Boston” accent was so bad I thought the actress might be from New Zealand.

When she first talked, I thought she had some type of palsy. Literally no one talks like that. 

23 hours ago, ExplainItAgain said:

Of course Aleida would get sucked into an MLM.

I'm glad she figured out she got conned, and I hope she can find a way out of it, but she's her own worst enemy. 

• Love 8
On 7/27/2018 at 8:15 PM, ExplainItAgain said:

I can't even take Badison. The actress is awful.

Oh my god, seriously. She is not good, and the accent going in and out is alternately frustrating (since actors doing accents should be able to do them well or not bother at all) and pleasing (because it’s so bad that not hearing it is aural relief.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Helena Dax said:

I don't remember the exact words but :

Guard: That's no way to treat a lady.

Aleida: It's "Aleida", you idiot.

I almost die. 

I would watch a spin-off about Aleida.

• Love 6

I guess it was too much to ask for Alex to actually be dead. I'm not sure if I want to watch any more if the focus is back on Piper/Alex with the added bonus of Badmitton, who is the least terrifying (and most annoying) prison tough guy ever.

I assume Frieda is in for murder. Do we know who she murdered?  I remember some of her back story but I don't remember that.

Is Diaz going to try/commit suicide with the oxy. I've never cared about the character but I kind of did this episode.

I would watch an Aleida spin-off

• Love 1

Fig looks awful this season.  Too long of hair and too skinny.   Where is Sophia?   It's too long of a span each season to watch this all in one clump and then not for another year.  I had to look up Kukido and how the shitty guard died.  Can't remember what happened to Soso.

I liked the scene with Aleida and Daya even though it was sad.  Aleida basically comes to grips with the fact that her daughter is in prison for life stemming from her piss poor decision making as a mother. 

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

What is going on with Natasha Lyonne this season? She looks so drastically different for some reason. Is it a bag wig? Weird make-up? 

Her hair is actually not that different, she just has bangs.

Nicky isn't wearing any eyeliner or mascara, which makes a BIG difference here. Likely because those types of things aren't as available (or allowed?) in max.

• Love 3

The little girl playing Nikki really does have her gestures down. Poor Nicky, how sad is it that the only parental figure who seemed to actually be nice to her was the step mom who dad has apparently long since separated from? 

I love the continuing adventures of Aleida. Also nice to see Florez and her boyfriend are still going strong. "You gonna be an amazing mom."

Badison is still a stupid name. I just cant take this chick seriously as a possible villain. Its more like watching a stand up comedian trying to do a bad Ben Afflec impression. But other than that, I think the season is starting to go better. Maybe because the characters are coming together again (and I like them continuing to mix and match character pairings) and we are getting back to prison plots and not the riot that seemed to last for five hundred years.

• Love 2
On 7/27/2018 at 5:15 PM, ExplainItAgain said:

The end with Red telling Nicky it was OK was a little heartbreaking.

That moment choked me up. Probably the only moment I've been actually moved so far. I wasn't going to continue watching, but it is actually getting somewhat better and I'm starting to get interested in what's going to happen the women. That being said, of all the people to keep on the show - why the one with the gold rimmed teeth? She's one of the least interesting characters (to me, in any case). I'd like to see the older Chinese woman...didn't she just wander off?

• Love 1

Red really is the most noble character on the show.  What she did for Nicky was  a beautiful moment.

Good job by the player of young Nicky.

Alex again comes on the scene several episodes into a season, kind of the m.o. for this character.

Badison is so obnoxious I think she would have had her face punched in repeatedly in a real prison.

I wonder how long Pennsatucky's fugitive holiday is going to last.

I was surprisingly happy to see Aleida return.  The whole nutrition drink scam is pretty common and that's how they do it.  "Everyone" is making thousands a month selling this stuff you never see anyone actually buying.

Caputo is going to have to turn detective and uncover what really happened to Piscatella to save the women.

• Love 1

Is there even a hunt on for Pennsatucky, or because she was in a minimum security, its 'put her name on the list' but no real effort at looking for her?  We haven't heard a thing about a missing inmate.

Lol at Alieda and MSM.

I also hope Caputo is able to help out Tastee and the rest.  Sure isn't fair for Tastee to take the fall, just because she happened to be questioned last.

• Love 1