Type keyword(s) to search

Very Cavallari - General Discussion

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

The article is a puff piece in a local online paper (affiliated with USA Today), with no source given for the $20 million dollar figure.  The article was just Kristin touting how successful she is.  The revenue figure was probably given by Kristin, who wants to seem successful, who knows whether it is even accurate? 

This is also very true. 

• Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, Bazinga said:

The article is a puff piece in a local online paper (affiliated with USA Today), with no source given for the $20 million dollar figure.  The article was just Kristin touting how successful she is.  The revenue figure was probably given by Kristin, who wants to seem successful, who knows whether it is even accurate? 

Wow. She's not going to publicly inflate her sales figures or employee counts. That's a good way to have the IRS/state governments come after you for undeclared federal/state/payroll/sales taxes.

Edited by snarts
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 5/14/2019 at 2:27 PM, Loves2Dance said:

So the finale was...as boring as Season 2 started.

Trying to push her BFF to be her VP is a weird story line. Not only would that mean uprooting her entire life, but it sounds like she just wants another fall guy so she can be left alone. 

Kristen is far from a real boss. And her reminder that it's a 'start up'...okay, girl---most start-ups have their owners slaving away week after week to build themselves up. The fact that you can check out so much in year 2 and it not burn to the ground takes it out of start-up mode.

Jay---just keep doing you. Open a butcher shop, but please don't call it "Cuts" because that is freaking stupid. But find your dream and your passion and whatever else you need to do to stay sane for the next season.

Jay's probably trying to be 'meta' or something, by calling it Cuts.

Reagan's vocal fry is The Worst.  Worse than a Valleygirl vocal fry and up-talk.

Kristin has never taken a single business class or an online business course.  How tf does she expect to run a company???  You're right L2D, you need to work stupid number of hours when you start your own company and ANYTHING that is not done by the employees, you have to do yourself.  Ffs Kristin, top talking about how long you have to drive to work.  Stfu about that already, you come and go as you please, this is nothing more than a vanity project for you.  You have a rich husband who's able to cover any additional expenses or losses.

Also, how tf do you not know about a firing of a significant employee?  Who is in HR??  I didn't even know there was HR in her company.  You had no idea that Kaylee got fired until after she was let go??? 

I love seeing people happy and having a good time, but I actually hate watching and hearing Kristin and Kelly laugh at Every Single Goddamn Thing.  Never thought I would hate hearing the sound of laughter.  Ergh, those two.

• Love 6

I get really irritated and pissed off when grown adults (by their physical age, anyway) talk about how work should be fun.  NO.  It is WORK.  You just have to do your job and get it DONE.  That's what pisses me off so much about Reagan.  She's clearly too immature to handle adult employment.  I'm team Brittany all the way when it comes to those two.  Brittany actually knows how to Do Things at work.  She seems to work more and definitely knows more about retail work than Kristin.

Like I've said, as a boss, you have to do everything that anyone has missed or doesn't want to do.  My husband is the head of the company, but if someone throws up or makes a mess at work or in the toilets, HE is the one who has to clean it up.  Not the employees, not the cleaners, but him.  Nobody is too good to do the dirty jobs.  You can't pick and choose if you're the head of the company.  Kristin is just as incompetent as Jessica Alba with her (Dis)Honest Company.  They're just the faces of the brands.  What the hell does Jessica Alba know about chemistry??  She's just fear-mongering mothers into buying her inferior diapers by talking about babies and allergies.  That would scare the shit out of any new mum.  But allergies are individual and people can have reactions to the most harmless and mundane things.

• Love 2

Kristin Cavallari fires social media staffer after insensitive 9/11 post

Reality star Kristin Cavallari FIRES her social media manager after being branded 'tone deaf' by fans for posing plunging dress and tagging brands in 9/11 Instagram tribute

Wonder if the person fired is someone shown on the show?  Doubt it.  Wonder if we will be shown something real like this?  Doubt it.

IMO, an inappropriate post, yes, but I don't think the "staffer" deserved to be fired over what amounts to a mistake.  Delete, apologize and move on.  The approved, corrected caption and picture is only slightly better then the original; in other words, still insensitive in the context of 9/11.

Kristin is never the one responsible; never knows when something bad happens, but takes credit for all the success. 

What should have been a negative story turned into poor Kristin is so nice, she hates to fire anyone, poor Kristin.

Edited by Bazinga
To Add Daily Mail Article
  • Love 5

Kristin really is the worst. An “influencer” who thinks her opinion matters but is too lazy to put any thought or effort into anything. She should just shut up about things she doesn’t know about, which is everything. 

• Love 9
23 hours ago, Stan39 said:

God I hope not. 

unfortunately yes.

Kristin & Kelly had a falling-out.  does that mean that we no longer have to see Kelly on our TV screens?  no.  no it does not.

Britainy is still seething...

then there was some manufactured drama about Jay wanting colored lights & Kristin wanting white lights.

• Love 2
On 12/17/2019 at 12:03 PM, teapot said:

unfortunately yes.

Kristin & Kelly had a falling-out.  does that mean that we no longer have to see Kelly on our TV screens?  no.  no it does not.

Britainy is still seething...

then there was some manufactured drama about Jay wanting colored lights & Kristin wanting white lights.

At least she managed to not offend large swaths of the world by posing in a bikini next to a nativity scene or something. That’s a minor win for her. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Even if the Jay lighting stuff was 'fake' I think he is all kinds of awesome. 

No lie...when they first showed the party designing people, I swear I thought the guy was Brittany's boyfriend/fiance/whatever, Jon.  My bad...the dude kind of looked like him. But then when Jon wasn't shown in the episode I thought okay she finally dumped him. Until I saw him in the previews for the upcoming season. 

And as far as the Kristin/Kelly feud, the less Kelly is on the show, the better. She brings nothing to it. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, zengirl1215 said:

And as far as the Kristin/Kelly feud, the less Kelly is on the show, the better. She brings nothing to it. 

Agreed. Kristin also becomes doubly annoying when around Kelly, so it’s for the best. Their friendship seems more superficial, anyway, than Kristin’s friendships with Biegs and Pip. For one thing, they’ve only known each other a few years. 

Based on the previews, what I gather the feud was about: it seemed that there were rumors of Jay and Kelly having an affair, and Kelly didn’t work hard to dispel those rumors. These aren’t spoilers, just my speculation. If this is so...yeah, that’s a friendship wedge for sure. I did think they interacted a little too much without Kristin for my liking, but at the same time Kelly could probably do better. 

Kristin no longer follows Kelly on Instagram. 

• Love 1

So I continue to hate-watch this shit as a cynical native Nashvillian. This time I watched just to see our fave local party planner dandy, Hugh Howser, in action—I’ve known and seen him around town for years, and he’s such a hoot. Follow him on Instagram if you wanna good laugh because his stories can be so ridiculous. Glad the curse of basic that is Kristin K didn’t affect him onscreen too much.

Kristin and Jay must be extra fancy because they buy their kids toys at the local rich parents boutique and not Wal-Mart or Target. 

Wow, Kelly still sucks! Only now she sucks even more because she may or may not be a backstabbing bitch excuse of a friend. Seems oddly convenient storywise, but whatever.

That “big party” looked stupid as shit; it was in a small ballroom at a downtown boutique hotel here, so I know it was every bit as small as it looked. When did they even film that trash? It was still bright daylight outside at that “dinner party” they did before the big event, so I’m just wondering how far ahead they actually filmed all that mess.

Interesting that they’ve had to bring in more new folks/LA transplants to inject some life into this show since the UJ staff all ended up being such duds. And why is that Shannon chick still billed on the cast list when dialing this show up via OnDemand? She hasn’t been a cast member since S1! The blonde new gay guy at least has a seemingly peppy personality, although his plastic surgery is slightly frightening.

Jay still seems to hate his life. Now if he’d just shave his neck beard he might actually look somewhat cleaner.

Kristin thinks Jennifer Nettles has “the voice of an angel”?! Okayyyyy then. I couldn’t even name a single Sugarland tune if you held me down at gunpoint...by the sound of things, I’m not missing much!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 12/23/2019 at 12:04 AM, Sun-Bun said:

Jay still seems to hate his life. Now if he’d just shave his neck beard he might actually look somewhat cleaner.

I have never seen that dude look remotely happy. He is just a living Eeyore.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

I have never seen that dude look remotely happy. He is just a living Eeyore.

I agree I have not really seen him happy from what we have seen on the show. I'm curious how he was before he got locked down...errrrrrr......married to Kristin. I used to think opposites attract, but seeing these two together, I just do not get how they ended up together ...maybe they don't want us to see that part of their relationship, who knows? 

• Love 3

I mean, even in his NFL peak days, he just looked somber and bored all the time.

Someone who followed him on Twitter in the late 2000s said he was extremely boring and mostly just posted about what foods he was eating for dinner and what he watched on TV. Which I actually would find the dietary and TV watching habits of millionaire athletes somewhat entertaining, but I never had twitter.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Tatum said:

I mean, even in his NFL peak days, he just looked somber and bored all the time.

Someone who followed him on Twitter in the late 2000s said he was extremely boring and mostly just posted about what foods he was eating for dinner and what he watched on TV. Which I actually would find the dietary and TV watching habits of millionaire athletes somewhat entertaining, but I never had twitter.

Yeah, some have commented here about how low-key funny Jay is because he’s so incredibly deadpan all the time—I just don’t see it at all. To me he has perpetual derp face, like he constantly smells a fart. Unless you’re a comedian a’la Steven Wright and that’s your shtick, it just doesn’t work in the real world; I think some people really are that genuinely boring and joyless.

So I’m always left wondering if Kristin would’ve even given him a second look had he not been a rich NFL star. They seem to have zero chemistry and he’s always negging her in his weird low-key way; might be vaguely interesting to see some hint of romance between those two otherwise, because I can’t even fathom how boring he must be in the bedroom(he strikes me as the type who just lays there while his partner does all the work). 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Sun-Bun said:

Yeah, some have commented here about how low-key funny Jay is because he’s so incredibly deadpan all the time—I just don’t see it at all. To me he has perpetual derp face, like he constantly smells a fart. Unless you’re a comedian a’la Steven Wright and that’s your shtick, it just doesn’t work in the real world; I think some people really are that genuinely boring and joyless.

So I’m always left wondering if Kristin would’ve even given him a second look had he not been a rich NFL star. They seem to have zero chemistry and he’s always negging her in his weird low-key way; might be vaguely interesting to see some hint of romance between those two otherwise, because I can’t even fathom how boring he must be in the bedroom(he strikes me as the type who just lays there while his partner does all the work). 

I'm probably going to catch heat for this, judging them based on one or two quotes they've said, but honestly, I don't get the least bit of a romantic connection between either of them. I know Kristin has said it was like, love at first sight, or something, but I think all Jay wanted was a happy homemaker trophy wife who had as bland of a personality as he himself does.

And I would say Kristin, for all her faults, actually wasn't that bland to begin with, but she has been straddling the ladies who lunch archetype for awhile ever since getting pregnant with Camden.

And I bet Jay totally sucks in bed. He's totally a lights off, completely silent, prop-free, straight missionary every Saturday night kind of guy. He looks like the kind of guy who would be scandalized if his partner ever tried to introduce even the most basic of dirty talk or suggested oral sex (on her).

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I'm probably going to catch heat for this, judging them based on one or two quotes they've said, but honestly, I don't get the least bit of a romantic connection between either of them. I know Kristin has said it was like, love at first sight, or something, but I think all Jay wanted was a happy homemaker trophy wife who had as bland of a personality as he himself does.

And I would say Kristin, for all her faults, actually wasn't that bland to begin with, but she has been straddling the ladies who lunch archetype for awhile ever since getting pregnant with Camden.

And I bet Jay totally sucks in bed. He's totally a lights off, completely silent, prop-free, straight missionary every Saturday night kind of guy. He looks like the kind of guy who would be scandalized if his partner ever tried to introduce even the most basic of dirty talk or suggested oral sex (on her).

I joked when this show first aired that high school Kristin from Laguna Beach would destroy this version of Kristin and rip her endlessly. It’s odd to see a high schooler have more self esteem and confidence than the adult version does. But I agree with others, that she chased Jay for fame and money. Kristin’s parents had money, and despite what people think, I don’t think reality stars make as much money as it seems. Kristen wanted to keep up appearances, and Jay was a millionaire. Sadly, I do think she likes him (kind of like a puppy likes their owner). But Jay has all the power in the relationship because he doesn’t give a shit and will just do whatever he wants to do, so Kristin really can’t win or even get a compromise. If she ever threatened to divorce him over something I’m sure he’d call her bluff and move on. And, sadly, it wouldn’t be hard for him to find another desperate woman looking for money willing to put up with his desires. 

• Love 2
On 12/21/2019 at 11:50 PM, zengirl1215 said:

Except that annoying cackle.

I'm surprised that Jay is okay with his kids not being vaccinated.  Despite everything, he doesn't seem stupid, so why is he going along with his dumb wife's anti-vax bullshit?

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, SarahPrtr said:

I'm surprised that Jay is okay with his kids not being vaccinated.  Despite everything, he doesn't seem stupid, so why is he going along with his dumb wife's anti-vax bullshit?

I think he's got some hidden crunchy/Mother Earth BS tendencies. That's why he and Kristin get along so well, he's just more stealth. A few years back, he and Kristin published some goat's milk formula recipe for babies or something, which ended up on PEOPLE.com until it was pointed out that goat's milk can kill infants when prepared improperly (or something like that). That to me says more about Jay's inner beliefs more than a million episodes of fake Very Cavallari.

Edited by EarlGreyTea
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

Wow, I didn't know their kids weren't vaccinated.

On 1/6/2020 at 5:47 PM, SarahPrtr said:

Hee! I am just glad we are not subjected to more Kelly's love life storylines.

On 1/6/2020 at 5:54 PM, EarlGreyTea said:

I think he's got some hidden crunchy/Mother Earth BS tendencies. That's why he and Kristin get along so well, he's just more stealth. A few years back, he and Kristin published some goat's milk formula recipe for babies or something, which ended up on PEOPLE.com until it was pointed out that goat's milk can kill infants when prepared improperly (or something like that). That to me says more about Jay's inner beliefs more than a million episodes of fake Very Cavallari.

I could be wrong, but I thought I read somewhere during the last presidential election that Jay supported the current president so that may be what his beliefs are. Though like I said, I might be wrong on that. I do not know why, but somehow I am not surprised Kristin never got her kids vaccinated. 

• Love 3
On 1/7/2020 at 11:45 PM, Misslindsey said:

Hee! I am just glad we are not subjected to more Kelly's love life storylines.

I could be wrong, but I thought I read somewhere during the last presidential election that Jay supported the current president so that may be what his beliefs are. Though like I said, I might be wrong on that. I do not know why, but somehow I am not surprised Kristin never got her kids vaccinated. 

I can see that. Jay is a big time hunter so I can see him being part of the NRA or something. And he probably doesn’t want to pay more taxes. I’m sure Kristen will go with whatever gets her more fame. If they were invited to the White House I’m sure she’d be excited for the photo op. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Much Ado About Nothing, Season 3:

Oh, good, more Biegs. Will she grow a personality this season? I have my doubts.

So Justin is officially the new Kelly. (From Kelly to Justin, LOL.) Seems like a lateral move, but at least his boyfriend's cute.

...which is good, since my eye candy in Dumb Hot Matt is gone. Color me amazed if he actually quit before getting canned. Reagan had a weird kind of dry humor that I'll sort of miss, but that too was long overdue. Kaylee, smart career move on her part.

I guess the various shenanigans at Uncommon James might be downplayed this year in favor of Kristin's social life? I'm not sure how I feel about that. Other than Brittainy (and Kaylee), UJ has always been a clusterfuck of part-time models too dumb to do anything resembling work. But Kristin's friends are all shrieky basic bitches who aren't nearly as entertaining as they find themselves to be, so it's either a wash or a downgrade. Honestly, if they're just gonna keep shifting the focus of the show, let's skip ahead to whatever season is mostly Jay and Chuy hanging out and trolling Kristin.

Brittainy and Stone: FINAL-FUCKING-LY. God, he's the worst. Too lazy to get up and fetch his own guitar, too lazy to even sit up as his girlfriend's dumping him.

• Love 5
On 1/10/2020 at 3:19 AM, PhoneCop said:

Brittainy and Stone: FINAL-FUCKING-LY. God, he's the worst. Too lazy to get up and fetch his own guitar, too lazy to even sit up as his girlfriend's dumping him.

Brittainy is an intelligent and beautiful young woman, who seems to have a good head on her shoulders. She could do WAY better than Stone/Jon. He's such a narcissistic tool. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, zengirl1215 said:

Brittainy is an intelligent and beautiful young woman, who seems to have a good head on her shoulders. She could do WAY better than Stone/Jon. He's such a narcissistic tool. 

Exactly!  I can understand that they are best friends, but as a romantic partner???  Brittainy is hard-working and responsible.  Stone is a lazy-ass immature man-boy.

Well of course Kristin wants Biegs to be in her company.  Biegs is an actual businesswoman with real skills and experience who knows how to do things, whereas Kristin is just the face of the company.  Like Jessica Alba.  They can scream that they're businesswomen all they want, but these companies are nothing more than hobbies and vanity projects for them.  They have no idea what it really takes to actually run companies.  What qualifications do they have?  What business skills do they have?  Exactly.

Waaaaaaayyyyyyy too much Justin.  I'm not looking forward to seeing too much of him in this new season.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Justin has literally replaced the role of Kelly this season.

I'm starting to see how this was all envisioned.

Season 1 Kirsten needed to promote her business and thought the best way to do it is to let her messy employees bring the drama while she enjoys the storyline arc of a mother, wife and businesswoman doing it all and learning that she needs to stop being the boss everyone loves and become the boss everyone respects.

Season 2 Kirsten saw the fruits of her business being promoted and once again leaned on her employees to bring the drama while she solidified her role as a boss bitch, making hard decisions to ensure success of her company.

Season 3 Kirsten can't use come into a third season making the same boss lady mistakes when she also wants to run with the storyline of UJ being a crazy success and with great potential to expand. So now, it feels like she's making a mountain out of molehill with Kelly, shifting the drama from the business lens to a more personal lens without having to sacrifice her husband or her closest friends to do it.

• Love 4

Well, that was almost unwatchable.  I couldn't stand to watch any scenes with Stone or Justin, so when I skipped through those parts, there were less than 15 minutes of the episode.  I'd prefer to see Kelly than Justin.

One of the things I can't stand is when a smart and beautiful woman is crying over a break up with a loser shithead.  Why tf have break up sex with Stone???  Sit in a bar and you'll have at least 10 guys buying you drinks and asking you out.  It's not that I don't understand the devastation of a heartbreak, but come on Brittany!  Don't drag this shit out.

Also, why wouldn't Kristen let Brittany stay at her enormous house/s while getting her break up sorted???  It would only be for a couple of weeks and her old home is close to work.

So Kristen has started using Biegs as her business proxy brain.  Well, as long as Biegs is getting paid as much as she's supposed to, for working for Kristen, I guess that would be okay.  I just don't want her to be short-changed because she's an actual businesswoman. Having a big space for her store is ridiculous and embarrassing.  I know that she has made money from being on Laguna Beach and The Hills, but it's Jay's money she's using for her 'business'. 

• Love 2

The chicken that Jay, Justin and Scoot were eating looked really good. 

I don't buy for one second that Kelly isn't all about the cameras. Her 'fake' crying was over the top and just plain old bad acting...even by reality tv standards. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, zengirl1215 said:

The chicken that Jay, Justin and Scoot were eating looked really good. 

I don't buy for one second that Kelly isn't all about the cameras. Her 'fake' crying was over the top and just plain old bad acting...even by reality tv standards. 

Oh yeah, the timing of her interest in the friendship is uncanny, lol.  Seriously, she ignored Kristen throughout the time they weren’t filming and then oh, here she is!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Caught up on the last two episodes. I kind of hate myself for watching this show but one reason I do is I like Jay. As a Bears fan, he was horrible as QB but I don’t mind him as a person. Especially because like me, he has type 1 diabetes. And I got all stupid excited when watching the hot chicken scene because you could see Jay had something in his hands and I immediately could tell it was an insulin pen. I know they will never discuss it but I’m always hopeful that the cameras will catch things here and there. 

• Love 3

I like the show a lot better without Kelly.  I prefer when Kristen is hanging out with other people including her husband.  It feels more real and interesting than watching her and Kelly yammer on.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Mischievious said:

Caught up on the last two episodes. I kind of hate myself for watching this show but one reason I do is I like Jay. As a Bears fan, he was horrible as QB but I don’t mind him as a person. Especially because like me, he has type 1 diabetes. And I got all stupid excited when watching the hot chicken scene because you could see Jay had something in his hands and I immediately could tell it was an insulin pen. I know they will never discuss it but I’m always hopeful that the cameras will catch things here and there. 

Never cared for Jay as a QB either, though I'm not a Bears fan. But he's my fave person on the show and I had no idea he's a diabetic. I had wondered what the camera had picked up in his hand for that split second. At first I thought it was a vaping pen, which it's his business if he chooses to do that, but didn't think the producers would show Jay using one. 

28 minutes ago, alexa said:

I like the show a lot better without Kelly.  I prefer when Kristen is hanging out with other people including her husband.  It feels more real and interesting than watching her and Kelly yammer on.

I agree about Kristen not needing Kelly on the show. I had no interest in Kelly's dating life then her quest to have a baby. She just isn't that interesting of a person to get her own storylines. I do however, enjoy Kristen and Jay's interaction. They are such complete opposites that they seem to balance each other out. And I like that he's so supportive of her business ventures or whatever she's doing. He just seems like a genuinely good guy! 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, alexa said:

Kind of makes you think, if all that needs to happen to get kicked off the show is the public starts a rumor you had an affair with Jay, who else should we accuse? 🤔🤔🤔

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 1/11/2020 at 7:33 AM, zengirl1215 said:

Seriously, what was the appeal of that loser for Brittainy? He’s a shlubby, boring old D-list country singer-songwriter with a few crappy music trophies and awards to his name, for chrissakes. And oh god, da fuq was up with that shitty apartment of his? Yuck!! Hell, even the cast’s shitty apartments from the first few seasons of “Vanderpump Rules” had more style. I hope those were partial tears of joy Brittainy was squeezing out as she moved out of that gross crack den. 

I was happy to see that Jay took his glittery new gay friends to Bolton’s(and not those lame HC tourist traps Hattie B’s/Party Fowl); it’s my vote for one of the few legit hot chicken joints in town. Although I’d bet money that those pussies only ordered Mild; real hot chicken is redder and darker. Plus, it’s just insulting to dunk your hot chicken into ranch!

I see they also went to some of the lamest honkeytonk bars downtown. Of course. And I hope they at least bought some boots and things after that ridiculous scene they created at Luccheese. Those boots usually *start* at $1500-2000, so hopefully the staff working that day weren’t denied their rightful commission for those buffoons to act like such annoying twats in there.

Speaking of annoying, glad to see that famewhore Kelly finally gone. What a pathetic thirst trap she ended up being; she’s way too basic to be remotely interesting. And the idea of Jay even remotely having any supposed illicit interest in her is just laughable. 

I actually don’t mind Justin. He’s a little extra for extra’s sake, but he still seems genuinely sweet and his boyfriend is adorable. I suppose anything is an upgrade from the stench of cackling basic that was Kelly.

Kristen’s severe skinniness continues to bug me and I’ve seen her in person; it doesn’t look healthy or natural. I know she’s always been tiny, but good lord, she’d look so much prettier and less angular/harsh in the face if she just put on a few extra pounds. They need to force-feed her some hot chicken the next time they make it over to Bolton’s, seriously. 

They live nearly an hour outside of Nashville in the Franklin area, btw(aka, “Rich Republican Assholeland” to us locals). I can’t imagine having to make that trek nearly daily and why Jay insists on living all the way out there, but it’s the best public school system in the state so now I’m curious if their kids will end up going to public or private school. 

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Okay, good, I was about to say I must be crazy because I was prepared to hate full-time Justin the way I hated Kelly, but so far I've found him...largely unobjectionable? I could still do without the joint interviews with Kristin where they think everything they say is so goddamn funny, but at least Justin has a greater semblance of personality than Kelly ever had.

So I guess I'll save my loathing for Jack instead. Shrieky little popper huffer.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I just have to say I like this show 100% more than previous seasons.  It is what it should have been from the beginning.  Kristen with Jay, Kristen running a business without showing all of the chaos, Kristen doing normal things like going out to dinner with normal people versus the previous seasons of:  Kelly, the random partying with everyone talking over each other, showcasing immature employees at the business.  It is like night and day.  

• Love 7
On 1/20/2020 at 4:52 PM, Sun-Bun said:

Kristen’s severe skinniness continues to bug me and I’ve seen her in person; it doesn’t look healthy or natural. I know she’s always been tiny, but good lord, she’d look so much prettier and less angular/harsh in the face if she just put on a few extra pounds. They need to force-feed her some hot chicken

In person it’s worse, the camera adds weight. Not as bad as Whitney Port though. I wanted to force feed her. 

• Love 2

I think it’s too much Kristen. She needs equally charismatic people to bounce off of. In a way that’s what made her and Lauren such great rivals. They’re both charismatic, but in opposite ways so when one of them became too much themselves the other would come along as the polar opposite basic white girl. You got lots of flavor of basic white girl without having to get too much of either. This is so much Kristin. So, so much Kristin. For instance, I’m about to smack her over that laugh she does at the end of random statements. It didn’t bug me before, but it feels like it’s after everything she says and she does most of the talking on the show!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Kristin is the worst. She is using her platform to bash her "best friend" in every single episode. Kristin is no better than Kelly. This show is fake people using each other. Boring. The only good thing is she is keeping her kids out of it. 

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Quiet1 said:

Kristin is the worst. She is using her platform to bash her "best friend" in every single episode. Kristin is no better than Kelly. This show is fake people using each other. Boring. The only good thing is she is keeping her kids out of it. 

I believe Kristin and think Kelly was using her and didn’t do enough to discredit the rumors about Jay and her. Kristin tried to make things right and seems sad about Kelly. 

• Love 7
44 minutes ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

I believe Kristin and think Kelly was using her and didn’t do enough to discredit the rumors about Jay and her. Kristin tried to make things right and seems sad about Kelly. 

They are both terrible friends to each other. I could understand if Kristin mentioned it ONCE at the beginning of the season about being disappointed in what happened with Kelly and moved on. But she finds new people to whine about and bash Kelly in every single episode. She is using her platform to get back at Kelly. Soon she will run out of friends to tell and I wouldn't be surprised if she went up to strangers on the street to whine about Kelly and keep at it until she finds just the right jaw dropping horrible expression she is hoping for so she could say "I know, right!!!". I wouldn't be surprised if it is all fake and they "make up" next season or keep dragging it out.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

It must be nice to have such selective memories and be able to gaslight each other.  When Kristin, Heidi and Audrina were talking about how their lives have gone and how amaaaaaazing it is that Heidi and Spencer are together, they didn't mention that Spencer and Audrina dated at the same time as Heidi and Spencer. 

Those three talking about how the people in their lives were affected by fame was so laughable and pathetic, because if it weren't for the fame, Heidi would never have risked her life and gotten 10 procedures in one day and botched up her body and face.  They were all sitting there flat-out lying about things in their lives, like Heidi blaming Lauren for the end of their friendship, when it was entirely Heidi's fault for spreading the sex tape rumour with Spencer.

1 minute ago, Quiet1 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it is all fake and they "make up" next season or keep dragging it out.

Like Heidi talking about Lauren, even though it happened over TEN years ago and making it look like she was the one who was wronged.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

It must be nice to have such selective memories and be able to gaslight each other.  When Kristin, Heidi and Audrina were talking about how their lives have gone and how amaaaaaazing it is that Heidi and Spencer are together, they didn't mention that Spencer and Audrina dated at the same time as Heidi and Spencer. 

Those three talking about how the people in their lives were affected by fame was so laughable and pathetic, because if it weren't for the fame, Heidi would never have risked her life and gotten 10 procedures in one day and botched up her body and face.  They were all sitting there flat-out lying about things in their lives, like Heidi blaming Lauren for the end of their friendship, when it was entirely Heidi's fault for spreading the sex tape rumour with Spencer.

Like Heidi talking about Lauren, even though it happened over TEN years ago and making it look like she was the one who was wronged.

Lauren didn’t deserve that and I was team Lauren all the way. Heidi didn’t want to listen to her advice but would cry to Lauren about Stacey the bartender and Spencer out with other women. I still believe that Spencer tried to take down Lauren and Heidi knew he was spreading the rumors. Lauren is too classy and distanced herself. Always wonder why Lauren and Lo are no longer close. 

• Love 5