Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E19 Doug LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, chickenella said:

Sorry but this was a non-snark worthy snooze fest.  I did the dishes during her commercials , cleaned up the kitchen. I think I'll go bleach my moustache during the next commercials. 

There's still a half hour more! 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Hey y'all! I just checked my guide to make sure this snoozefest was going to end at 10 (it does). But at 10:00 there's a show on called, "My Big Fat Summer" about "obese vacationers" who head to a "plus-size resort." TLC probably used it as an excuse to scout for future participants. 

Really? Pardon my French but WTF? For the love of all that is Holy WHY?

• Love 7

Hello my pounder,friends! I’ve spent my evening enjoying a beautiful summer evening at the lake followed by traditional wood fired Naples style pizza (paired with Sangiovese). I just catching the tail end of the live chat. xoxo 

• Love 6

I’m a little behind and just saw Ashley get weighed. She must be a lot taller than she seems because she’s always next to Doug. She’s 192 and doesn’t look bad at all. I would have thought she’s 5’4 or so but no way if she looks like that at 192

• Love 3
Just now, CircusPeanuts said:

Hello my pounder,friends! I’ve spent my evening enjoying a beautiful summer evening at the lake followed by traditional wood fired Naples style pizza (paired with Sangiovese). I just catching the tail end of the live chat. xoxo 

YUM you didn't miss much.

They always say they want to be the best parent they can be, but they feel like they can't do it unless they are the perfect weight. Even when they are big they could sit and read or do an activity with their kids. Still feels like they use their weight as an excuse.

• Love 3
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

They always say they want to be the best parent they can be, but they feel like they can't do it unless they are the perfect weight. Even when they are big they could sit and read or do an activity with their kids. Still feels like they use their weight as an excuse.

oh, and getting the kids to participate actively in exercise would not be a bad idea.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Yeah, Penny is the best mom ever despite not losing any weight!

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Hey y'all! I just checked my guide to make sure this snoozefest was going to end at 10 (it does). But at 10:00 there's a show on called, "My Big Fat Summer" about "obese vacationers" who head to a "plus-size resort." TLC probably used it as an excuse to scout for future participants. 

I think I'm scared. And nervous.

• Love 3
Just now, ThereButFor said:

Yeah, Penny is the best mom ever despite not losing any weight!

I checked Penny's FB page today. This will come as a shock to no one, but she's still on the oxygen and STILL laying in the bed and STILL obese.

1 minute ago, DVDFreaker said:

Ashley and James are a cute couple and James looks much better after the weight loss 

Ashley and James? Does Doug know his wife is hanging out with that no-account non-loser?  heh

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Yep, got to keep Dr. Now busy!!!

Doug, STFU quit being so damn nervous - grow a pair, or perhaps you've lost enough weight to see them.  

***Disclaimer for my comments tonight -still recovering from a concussion - feeling much better, but its changed my attitude a bit to being more bitchy than norm.  The doctor tells me that I'll eventually return to baseline....but I sorta like saying things that I never thought I'd say....

• Love 8

I checked Penny's FB page today. This will come as a shock to no one, but she's still on the oxygen and STILL laying in the bed and STILL obese.

NNNNOOOOOOO????!!!! YOU LIE!!!!!

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys, I'm dying here. Of BOREDOM. 

I've been watching Gordon Ramsay's new show and coming back here to catch up. I've had enough of Doug.

• Love 3

What??? No way! I can't believe that! But her shirt feels looser and she can move her arms around more. That HAS to mean she's lost a TON of weight! I mean, c'mon. It's in no way unhealthy or unsafe to use a deep fryer in your bed. Nope. Not at all.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

I’m wondering about Ashley’s watch. Is it an Apple, Fitbit, or something else? That’s the most compelling issue right now.

Looks like a Fitbit blaze. My husband's just broke 

• Love 3
Just now, Susanlynn9 said:
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

NNNNOOOOOOO????!!!! YOU LIE!!!!!

I wish! Poor Liam still has to take his picture with her while standing next to her bed—as he's done in a million other pictures. She's atrocious. (And I secretly hope for a third follow up special on her!)

1 minute ago, zoemom said:

Yep, got to keep Dr. Now busy!!!

Doug, STFU quit being so damn nervous - grow a pair, or perhaps you've lost enough weight to see them.  

***Disclaimer for my comments tonight -still recovering from a concussion - feeling much better, but its changed my attitude a bit to being more bitchy than norm.  The doctor tells me that I'll eventually return to baseline....but I sorta like saying things that I never thought I'd say....

don't worry about it. Your snarkiness it just part of the wallpaper in this group. heh

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Hahaha, maybe TLC figured out that there are a lot of viewers like me who don't watch Skin Tight and are changing the channel. I might check that show out unless it's too weird, gross and exploitative, you know, like the usual TLC bullshit.

• Love 3