Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E19 Doug LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

45-50 lbs gained I'm going with. 

Most scales don't go over 300. Maybe that's why? Idk. 

Amazon lists some high capacity ones but they're kinda pricey (they do list one that goes to 550 for about 40 bucks, though; might not be the most accurate but it could at least help keep track of trends).

Stop eating what the kids are eating!!! Or feed the kids better food and teach them to eat right while they're young.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Stop eating what the kids are eating!!! Or feed the kids better food and teach them to eat right while they're young.

Teaching the kids to eat better food now is the way to go.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

We need to see Dr. Paradise in a car so he can be "Paradise by the dashboard light". 

...while he's eating a cheeseburger...

Perhaps he could get some exercise by picking up all of the stuff on the floor in his living room.

2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

We need to see Dr. Paradise in a car so he can be "Paradise by the dashboard light". 

I'll let myself out . . . 

Brava @PrincessPurrsALot!!!!!!

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I'll let myself out . . . 

How has it taken this long for someone to come up with this joke?!

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Every single person on this show who has kids whines that they have to feed their kids and therefore it is impossible to eat healthy. Like feeding your kids healthy food is such a peculiar notion. 

Dontcha know, you've got to feed kids "fun kid food". Or what they want to eat. It's ridiculous. 

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Now I want to make a potato chip and Oreo sandwich.

Ok, I made the sandwich.  But I wanted to be healthy, so instead of bread, I substituted low-fat strawberry Pop Tarts.

Call me for the recipe, Doug!

• Love 18
Just now, MrHufflepuff said:

Ok, I made the sandwich.  But I wanted to be healthy, so instead of bread, I substituted low-fat strawberry Pop Tarts.

I'm so glad I'm vegan so I can enjoy this healthy sammich!

• Love 5
(edited)

I think Doug has a LOT of repressed anger at his mom, and deservedly so. That whole conversation about forgiving her was a bit too superficial for me, kind of like our current cult of forgiveness. Sometimes, IMHO, forgiveness is overrated. ***Now removing my fake ass psychotherapist hat***

Edited to add: Really liked this therapist. Hope he keeps seeing her. I don't like this show's implication that therapy is a one shot deal.

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Additional comments.
  • Love 10

Dunno......she said he needs to focus on himself, thought that is what he's been doing for the last 45 minutes.  (There's another 45 minutes I'll never get back,,,,,)

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

As long as you skipped all that unhealthy meat like grilled chicken, you're good!

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

keep watching. something will come to you, i'm sure

I'm keeping hope alive over here!