Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

JC’s obsession with what Tyler and Angela are doing in bed is sick. Now he has Brett asking Tyler what they are doing. I think Tyler and Angela are cute together. 

Scottie didn’t annoy me before but now he does. He just seems so manic and “on” all the time.

Edited by Madding crowd
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

JC’s obsession with what Tyler and Angela are doing in bed is sick. Now he has Brett asking Tyler what they are doing. I think Tyler and Angela are cute together. 

Scottie didn’t annoy me before but now he does. He just seems so manic and “on” all the time.

I think he knows he is on borrowed time, so he's just going over the top now. 

• Love 4

It would be good game play for everyone left to wonder at the progression of Tyler and Angela because it's a potential roadblock to their game.  JC may be in love with Tyler but he's also trying to win BB.  He thought he and Tyler were F2 bound and now he is wondering if he's been replaced.  We all know Tyler has always had other plans, but every other person with whom Tyler has an F2...ie the entire house...should be noting the evolution of the relationship with alarm.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

From your keyboard to God's ears!

Ha! Nah, I was referring to Scottie. There's no way that JC has enough self-awareness to know what a shitty position he is in the house.

He thinks Angela is a threat to his F2 with Tyler and that's about it. 

Dude didn't even try to get Fessy to stay!

JC thinks he is in a much better spot than he is. Angela is the only thing he is worrying about while he should be worrying about everyone else PLUS Angela. 

• Love 7
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Ha! Nah, I was referring to Scottie. There's no way that JC has enough self-awareness to know what a shitty position he is in the house.

Well, dang!  I can't wait until that scum sucker is out of the house.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Ceeg said:

Do they? The past 5 seasons, I’d say that’s not true. BB19 - Josh; BB18 - Nicole (vet); BB17 - Steve; BB16 - Derrick; BB15 - Andy. 

I can’t think of anyone who fits the Abercrombie and Finch image even being on Big Brother,  never mind winning.    I think it was an insult.  Lol ? 

• Love 2

The thing about JC that worries me is that if he gets F2, he would beat anyone. IMO. Unless it comes out that he was the flipped vote(s). He was enough on FOUTTE’s side that they would vote him to win against L4. Which would suck. So I’m hoping they evict his ass ASAP. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Well, dang!  I can't wait until that scum sucker is out of the house.

Oh, me, too, me, too. I just don't think he'll change his behavior until he is on the block. Then he will be SUCH A HUGE WHINING DICKHEAD. 

So, for their sakes', I know why they all want to use the DE to get him out.

• Love 8

With the way the jury is heavily weighted to the Hive, you'd think it would be obvious to all of them that the person with the best ties to them at the end of the game will most likely win.  Tyler/Angela/KC pretty much need to be sitting next to one of their own to win.  Sure, RS hates Brett, but he had pretty good relationships with Haleigh and Scottie so he might take it over those three.  I think both JC and Sam would win over everyone because they had mostly positive relations with the other side, unless the jury can be swayed to vote gameplay over personal bitterness. 

• Love 2

The only thing interesting left of this season besides finding out who gets Tyler's final rose is hearing his justification of his game to the jury.  How does he overcome the perception that he's a weak follower?  How does he address all of the F2 alliances he will have to break?  And does he bring up L6 or will he leave that alone?

Right now I think Tyler's jury management is suspect because of all of these questions.  I see him floating into Paul territory a bit because of his need to have his back fully covered at all times.  I'm going to assume that Sam will vote for him no matter what but she's so unstable that the L6 revelation along with his assortment of F2s might make her do something crazy, especially if she's eliminated before F3.

Strangely, I think his best bet is to go to F3 with KC and Angela and cut Angela at F2.  I'm pretty sure Angela would respect the move AND it would impress the bitter jurors, especially Sam and JC.  I think he loses, though, if he just gets taken to F2, because it reinforces the image of him as a passive player.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, leocadia said:

I think both JC and Sam would win over everyone because they had mostly positive relations with the other side, unless the jury can be swayed to vote gameplay over personal bitterness. 

While true, if either of those two players are in the F2, then something bizarre has happened. 

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

The only thing interesting left of this season besides finding out who gets Tyler's final rose is hearing his justification of his game to the jury.  How does he overcome the perception that he's a weak follower?  How does he address all of the F2 alliances he will have to break?  And does he bring up L6 or will he leave that alone?

The only person who still thinks that is JC.  Some of the Hive once thought that but that was ages ago and they long ago discovered it was Tyler they needed to get out first and foremost but then it was too late for them.  Add in "competition beast" and his resume is way impressive.  As Level 6 and their play throughout becomes FINALLY know to the obtuse Hive -- which will be before the final speeches because at least 2 or it's remaining 4 members will be in the jury house before finale night -- that seals the deal.

Edited by green
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, green said:

The only person who still thinks that is JC.  Some of the Hive once thought that but that was ages ago and they long ago discovered it was Tyler they needed to get out first and foremost but then it was too late for them.  Add in "competition beast" and his resume is way impressive.

Really?  They LIKE him and they know others do too, but I don't think they see him as an actual player who is strategizing.  I mean, Hay telling him he needs a final 4 doesn't really indicate an awareness that he's controlling the game.   The perception, which he fosters, is that he wins comps but then lets others make decisions or makes decisions out of fear for his safety.

If he actively gets JC out, that will change that perception a bit, but until then the others will continue to believe that he is controlled by JC or Angela.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Slider said:

That would be really shitty if they did strip away the HOH 72 hours after the fact.  I remember during the comp, Kaycee did sit down, but was still hanging on asking for verification that she was in fact out.  I think Scottie did too.  If they didn't give it in the moment, then tough cookies, Tyler wins.  The fans on Twitter are going nuts saying Hayleigh should be HOH now, which is just complete BS.  She wasn't the only one left in the comp at the time, and it could have ended differently.  The rest of Level 6 could have fought harder knowing Tyler was out.  BB isn't a "fair" game anyways.

I dont know... I certainly think it is possible that the producers take Tyler's HoH away from him. They did that to Erika in BB7 so there is precedent. If the rule was what KC said in the DR, Tyler clearly should have been eliminated from the comp. 

You're right, BB is not a "fair" game, but I also think the producers might take Tyler's HoH away because it would make things more interesting. The house has been super boring the past few weeks so it would shake things up. To the producers, ratings >>> fairness, so I could totally see them doing this. In fact, if Twitter had caught this before the contestants played in the veto comp I would expect it. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Ceeg said:

Do they? The past 5 seasons, I’d say that’s not true. BB19 - Josh; BB18 - Nicole (vet); BB17 - Steve; BB16 - Derrick; BB15 - Andy.

I didn't watch BB19 past the first few weeks (the first time in 19 seasons!) because I couldn't bear the prospect of watching Paul for ANOTHER season, especially after he got some power that kept him safe for like 2 months. I would argue that Derrick is kind of "Abercrombie & Fitch's older brother," which helped him considerably with the largely very young "A&F" cast. I think the biggest advantage of fitting the "A&F" mold (to whatever degree) is that it makes one relatable/trustworthy to the largest number of cast members. Most of Derrick's cast/alliance mates were people who were pretty similar to him, but ~10 years younger. They saw Derrick as basically an older version of themselves, similar to relatives, friends, role models they had in their real lives. I think if Derrick had been the same person/player, but a Syrian-American Muslim, or an African American woman, or a gay man, or even a 50-y-o version of himself, it would have been much less likely (though not impossible) that so many of his castmates would have instantly trusted and respected him. He admitted that he changed his personal presentation/behavior to be "younger" when he saw the social landscape of the house (which was smart).

Nicole, Steve, and Andy are young, middle class, white people. I get that Andy's gay and none of them are as "popular" as Tyler, but they're still very culturally similar. To me, Nicole is like a "nerdy" version of an "A&F" girl; she is conventionally attractive except for wearing glasses (which isn't a dealbreaker/is especially attractive to some people). Though (possibly) less "conventionally attractive" and somewhat "nerdy," Steve and Andy are pretty much the same. (Personally, I don't even think Andy is that nerdy, but he's clearly not a "jock.")

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

Right now I think Tyler's jury management is suspect because of all of these questions.  I see him floating into Paul territory a bit because of his need to have his back fully covered at all times.  I'm going to assume that Sam will vote for him no matter what but she's so unstable that the L6 revelation along with his assortment of F2s might make her do something crazy, especially if she's eliminated before F3.

Strangely, I think his best bet is to go to F3 with KC and Angela and cut Angela at F2.  I'm pretty sure Angela would respect the move AND it would impress the bitter jurors, especially Sam and JC.  I think he loses, though, if he just gets taken to F2, because it reinforces the image of him as a passive player.

His jury management is good insofar as he has been kind to everyone and pleasant to be around and often fun.  He did not seek anyone to be F2 other than Kaycee and Sam, everyone else came to him and he never played that up or even brought it up again.  He appeared to agree.  

If he is able to manipulate things, it will appear that he was not the guy who aimed to eliminate them.  GBM could say I had to vote with the others or claim the hinky vote.  

In his final speech he will not claim to be a super fan, that will come later just as Derick did not divulge that he was an undercover cop until it wrapped. 

• Love 3
Just now, Wings said:

His jury management is good insofar as he has been kind to everyone and pleasant to be around and often fun.  He did not seek anyone to be F2 other than Kaycee and Sam, everyone else came to him and he never played that up or even brought it up again.  He appeared to agree.  

If he is able to manipulate things, it will appear that he was not the guy who aimed to eliminate them.  GBM could say I had to vote with the others or claim the hinky vote.  

In his final speech he will not claim to be a super fan, that will come later just as Derick did not divulge that he was an undercover cop until it wrapped. 

Yeah, Tyler knows the game enough to know that this stuff always comes out in the jury. Like the people who were evicted last year who didn't know Paul was manipulating everything until they were gone. Those same people likely would have still voted for Paul if he wasn't such a dick. Same with BB12 (which is the season that is most similar to this one). Hayden was clearly the guy who did more of the machinations, even though they weren't obvious at the time, but when they were out, he got the nod over Lane, who everyone learned in the jury was basically following Hayden's lead. Just like Hayden, Tyler is making sure not to be a dick to people on the way out. 

The big difference here is if the Hive seriously does do a "We're not voting for Tyler no matter what" deal, which, if they do, eh, whaddaya gonna do? No real way to plan for something like that.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

I have to wonder what abuse has been laid on Sam to make her so self-denigrating and  desperately accommodating to everyone around her,  and made her life model so judgemental against people who don't live up to an archaic standard.  I know she has been BSC in the house but I really wonder what life experiences have caused her to be that way.

3 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Sam has talked a lot about her mom and grandmother and how harsh and judgmental they are. Sam said that for a long time she tried to get away from them but after a bad breakup and life experiences she moved back home. Then when she went on BB her mom got mad again saying why she couldn't be happy just living at home forever. 

Yeppers, it seems likely Sam had several buttons installed very early in life by maternal authority figures. Those same buttons also make her easy prey for a significant other that’s looking for someone that’ll twist their self into knots trying to please and/or keep the peace. 

In addition to that stuff, she’s also talked about how she believes if her partner cheats it’s her fault because she wasn’t pretty enough or didn’t make them proud enough, which is absolute nonsense.

It’s a really convoluted way of looking at things and magnifies how she was trained to believe everything is her fault, including their emotions and reactions, if she cares what they think of her and/or she likes them (if she doesn’t, she works to maintain that distance, probably to make sure she doesn’t add another to the list of those she already feels responsible). 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

What the problem when you say, he's "on" all the time?

He's just practicing for when he will soon be "ON" his way "OUT"!

LOL

What a nasty character. I'd love to understand why he behaves the way he does.

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 2
On 9/2/2018 at 2:43 PM, peachmangosteen said:

There is very little hatred for Tyler. There are only like maybe 3 people here who hate him and I'm basically the only one who posts about it lol. 

I would happily rant about why I don't like Tyler but I honestly can't put my finger on why. There's nothing wrong with him. He's handsome, he's not a dick, he seems like an all around nice guy but he just does nothing for me. He annoys me and I don't know why. 

Yeah, hi, I'm still here guys. Just really fucking bored. I haven't turned on the feeds since the HoH comp and don't really plan to this week because we've hit That Part of the game where I'd be more entertained beating my head against a wall than watching Tangela's Will They or Won't They routine. Meh. 

• Love 11
21 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

When you're trying to argue that Steve is "culturally similar" to Tyler, you should, well, you should just not do that. They're both white guys who live on planet Earth, I guess, but come on, you're stretching any semblance of a point to a nanothread. 

How are they not culturally similar? They are both American, of similar age, straight, and seemingly middle class, reasonably/well educated, "mainstream" in terms of their general cultural beliefs/behavior, etc., etc. On top of that, they are both famewhorish enough to want to be on BB and actually succeeded in getting cast. If I were picking two white guys who had nothing in common besides living on Earth, I can't imagine landing on the two of them.

Seriously, how are they so different? I get that they're two different people (like every other pair of humans), but I seriously don't understand thinking that it's ridiculous to compare them. Yes, they're very different in terms of personality, social adeptness, etc., etc., but people who are siblings, people who are identical twins, can be very different in those ways. To me, "Person A is an awkward, clumsy nerd and Person B is a smooth-talking, popular jock" doesn't mean that the two people are culturally different, at all.

11 minutes ago, Michichick said:

@TheRealT When you say Abercrombie and Fitch, do you just mean “young and white?” Because that’s the only resemblance between many of the people you named.

To me, "A&F" (which I totally admit is my own terminology and is not really a commentary on the people who are actual A&F employees, models, customers, or whatever) is a very general/somewhat facetious term for "young, white, jocky, conventionally attractive" with a sprinkling of POCs who pretty much fit the same mold. It's certainly not scientific and it's not that serious. No fatties, no weirdos, no non-cis-gendered people, etc. That absolutely does not mean that every person who looks/presents that way is a racist, body-shaming homophobe, but that's how I see that "type" on a certain level. They can be perfectly wonderful people/great BB players, but that's not what I'm talking about at all.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, cork dork said:

Yeppers, it seems likely Sam had several buttons installed very early in life by maternal authority figures. Those same buttons also make her easy prey for a significant other that’s looking for someone that’ll twist their self into knots trying to please and/or keep the peace. 

In addition to that stuff, she’s also talked about how she believes if her partner cheats it’s her fault because she wasn’t pretty enough or didn’t make them proud enough, which is absolute nonsense.

It’s a really convoluted way of looking at things and magnifies how she was trained to believe everything is her fault, including their emotions and reactions, if she cares what they think of her and/or she likes them (if she doesn’t, she works to maintain that distance, probably to make sure she doesn’t add another to the list of those she already feels responsible). 

I hadn't thought much about it before. But thank you for your post. I now feel sorry for Sam.

I get so angry when I meet someone who is "damaged" and I find out it's because they were abused one way or another by one or both of their parents.

I could tell you a few stories (but I won't) about people I've met who I consider have had their lives ruined by parents who took out their own unhappiness by abusing their kids.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, Tyler knows the game enough to know that this stuff always comes out in the jury. Like the people who were evicted last year who didn't know Paul was manipulating everything until they were gone. Those same people likely would have still voted for Paul if he wasn't such a dick. Same with BB12 (which is the season that is most similar to this one). Hayden was clearly the guy who did more of the machinations, even though they weren't obvious at the time, but when they were out, he got the nod over Lane, who everyone learned in the jury was basically following Hayden's lead. Just like Hayden, Tyler is making sure not to be a dick to people on the way out. 

Eh...Hayden won 4-3 and it was Enzo's vote who put him over the top and Enzo wasn't in the jury house but was evicted that night.  Enzo and Matt both gave their vote to the person in their alliance who openly evicted them and it made the difference.  Lane was actually considered the nicer of the two but he didn't explain his role in the Brigade very well.  He had a hard time explaining how manipulating Britney was his key function because he was addressing Britney.

In this case, Tyler has to explain his role in L6 well enough to not offend those who aren't in L6 but whom he convinced he was aligned with...JC and Sam...while at the same time giving L6 members their due and still convincing the Hive 5, who have the majority of the votes, that he didn't just luck into the position.  That's a fine line to walk with many calculated gambles to be made. 

I think he'll be fine, ultimately, because 1) he's an attractive white boy with whom they are all somewhat in love and 2) only 2 (max 3) of the jury members have a demonstrated propensity for making team decisions so a unified opposition is unlikely to form. 

• Love 4

If the quote, "It is better to ask forgiveness than permission." had not been created earlier, BB would have coined it.

I think Tyler has been brilliant in game and jury management.  Almost zero blood on his hands and he was integral in creating paths of least resistance for noms and evictions.  He's the anti-Paul in egotism and arrogance.  If he gets to F2, he wins.

Brett has stunned me with his re-make from hunky muscle dude to fun, ironic, and even humble, guy.  I believe he is the greatest threat to Tyler winning.

• Love 23
15 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

To me, "A&F" (which I totally admit is my own terminology and is not really a commentary on the people who are actual A&F employees, models, customers, or whatever) is a very general/somewhat facetious term for "young, white, jocky, conventionally attractive" with a sprinkling of POCs who pretty much fit the same mold. It's certainly not scientific and it's not that serious. No fatties, no weirdos, no non-cis-gendered people, etc. That absolutely does not mean that every person who looks/presents that way is a racist, body-shaming homophobe, but that's how I see that "type" on a certain level. They can be perfectly wonderful people/great BB players, but that's not what I'm talking about at all.

"Young, white, jocky, conventionally attractive" IS precisely what you were trying to say by "A&F," agreed, so when the poster noted that that did not describe the last five winners of BB, you then tried to argue that Steve and Andy somehow fit into "young, white, jocky, conventionally attractive." 

And that didn't make any sense. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Sam has talked a lot about her mom and grandmother and how harsh and judgmental they are. Sam said that for a long time she tried to get away from them but after a bad breakup and life experiences she moved back home. Then when she went on BB her mom got mad again saying why she couldn't be happy just living at home forever. 

23 minutes ago, cork dork said:

Jesus wept. And she lives at her mother’s doorstep. She has a skill she could use anywhere. Time to get out of Dodge. Big Brother is a first step, I guess. Her slut-shaming nomination speech sounded as if she channeled it from the 1950s, so having it handed down from grandmother to mother to Sam explains that. 

I’m rather enjoying the lack of tension and drama for a change. They all get along, and other than JC, there’s no one I hate hate hate. That might be a function of my mental state right now, or it might be because over the winter I got caught up with Big Brother and binge-watched Celebrity Big Brother, Over the Top, Vanessa’s season, and two seasons of “your boy Paul,” and used up all my tolerance for drama. Anyway, this is the calm before the storm of L6 breaking itself up.

Tyler may have Final 2 deals with everyone in the house except the fish, but he’s not making a big show of promising Friendship until death the way Paul did. He’s much more laid back and low key than Paul is. He also doesn’t seem to need the constant reassurance that I remember Paul as needing. The members of L6 who end up on the jury may feel less betrayed by Tyler than last year’s. 

• Love 18

So I was away all weekend- I know I know- it’s hard to believe I have a life. Haha. So catching up now. So to recap: 

1. JC is still being a problematic asshole;

2. Scottie is still clueless;

3. Hayleigh is still driving L6 crazy, but they are still keeping her;

4. JC thinks he can form a coup and take out Angela & Kaycee still- but mostly Angela;

5. Tyler & Angela are officially a showmance because they kissed; 

6. JC is convinced that because Tyler & Angela are in said showmance and it was her turn to be a Have Not-they instead punished him and he is now one because he was one of the first to drop (even though they have done this same thing 2 other times); 

7. L6 is now more then ever convinced they must go to the end together because Scottie told Hay about some pact (which she thought was dumb- and I agree) and then she blurted it to everyone

8. Oh and some stupid controversy over Tyler’s HoH win- he won fair and square- if they thought he violated a rule during the comp when there was CLEAR reaction from everyone at how he was holding on and dangling then he would have been DQed right there. And this whole thing about how Hay should get his HOH is also stupid because there were several other HGs still in the game when it happened- and you never know what could have happened. 

Did I get everything? Lol. 

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

8. Oh and some stupid controversy over Tyler’s HoH win- he won fair and square- if they thought he violated a rule during the comp when there was CLEAR reaction from everyone at how he was holding on and dangling then he would have been DQed right there.

By "they" do you mean production?  Normally I would agree, and that's probably most likely scenario, but production has been particularly inept this year.  I can't rule out the possibility that Skippy decided to take a pee break at the crucial moment.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

By "they" do you mean production?  Normally I would agree, and that's probably most likely scenario, but production has been particularly inept this year.  I can't rule out the possibility that Skippy decided to take a pee break at the crucial moment.

From what I gather they have people all over watching. Lol. So I don’t think everyone in Production went on a group pee break ??

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

[Tyler]'s handsome ...

Is he though? ;)

Anyway I agree that it's weirdly impossible for me to pinpoint exactly why I hate him. Although recently I did realize part of why I find him so off-putting is his child-like nature, which quite frankly I find creepy.

Tyler & Angela are officially a showmance because they kissed;

Ew.

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

From what I gather they have people all over watching. Lol. So I don’t think everyone in Production went on a group pee break ??

I meant the pee break figuratively, but I'm serious about the ineptness.   I'm taking a wait-and-see attitude, until I have more info, because I can't rule out production ineptness.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Bram is basically my crackship so I'm always entertained when they get to talk one on one. The interactions always go with Sam spouting crazy shit and Brett looking completely lost but being polite and patient while she spouts off her crazy shit. There's nobody in that house that has had to endure crazy Sam more than Brett has. He always finds himself in the weirdest conversations with her, but I'm always entertained by them. 

Oh, I'm sitting at your table. I live for these awkward conversations between them! I would never condone this relationship in real life and would encourage Bret to run as far and as fast as humanly possible, but in the BB house, I can't get enough of them one-on-one.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Kris117 said:

Jesus wept. And she lives at her mother’s doorstep. She has a skill she could use anywhere. Time to get out of Dodge. Big Brother is a first step, I guess. Her slut-shaming nomination speech sounded as if she channeled it from the 1950s, so having it handed down from grandmother to mother to Sam explains that. 

I sometimes wonder if part of Sam's issues is that Mom and Grandma have this Anita Bryant/Phyllis Schlafly view of women and their role in society but Sam doesn't fit into those boxes. She's certainly great at cooking, cleaning, and making a house nice, but she's also somewhat of a tomboy and admits to being bicurious. So she doubles down on those Handmaid's Tale viewpoints because she doesn't even accept herself. 

I hope Big Brother was the first step in Sam realizing that there's a big beautiful world out there that's not so relentlessly judgmental. 

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I actually totally missed that they kissed. That's surprising that they went that far. 

According to Twitter they kissed 3 times last night 2 times thinking the camera wasn’t on them. And then another time with a blanket over them. Twitter also believes that they had kissed prior to this- because there have been a few times where they have played music they received for their HoH and purposely put their mics to it and cameras cut away. This is what happenes when you are on a plane bored and start wandering into Big Brother Twitter tags and learn stupid shit you don’t care about. ??

39 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I thought BB give the HG a nice Labor Day picnic with colorful outfits to wear. It doesn’t look very festive there for the end of summer. 

Looks like they are getting some sort of party around 9 pm BBT curtosey of PopTV. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3

Earlier Tyler, Brett and Kaycee were talking about how much they can’t stand Haleigh. How she’s really fake and drive her crazy. Most of it was coming from Kaycee. 

Im not really a Haleigh fan and it’s not that I dislike her but she’s just not an exciting HG for me but I feel like we’re not seeing what every other HG is seeing in there. I feel like she’s a very well spoken young lady and seems nice. Makes me wonder what we’re missing about how she’s coming across in the houses.  Kinda feel bad that she’s going to leave and read about how they all felt about her. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

She seems fake to them because she is fake to them. Not in a mean spirited way, but she’s sort of been forced to socialize and integrate with people I don’t think she really wants to be around. And she’s just not that great at sounding genuine about it. Just my own observation. 

I think Haleigh could have been really really good at this game if she was only a few years older and had more world/life experience. 

I suspect she’ll be hanging with Swaggy, Scottie, Bayleigh & RockStar when she leaves the house. You’d think she have more in common with Tyler & Angela but they were on opposite sides all summer. Also, she’s a young 21. I just hope she doesn’t stay with Fessy for money purposes. Sometimes showmances stay together because they are expect to. Some last and others part. Time will tell.  

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

She seems fake to them because she is fake to them. Not in a mean spirited way, but she’s sort of been forced to socialize and integrate with people I don’t think she really wants to be around. And she’s just not that great at sounding genuine about it. Just my own observation. 

I think Haleigh could have been really really good at this game if she was only a few years older and had more world/life experience. 

I talked about this earlier but this season has a lot of introverts. And Haleigh is definitely pretty introverted. I think the casting directors thought she'd be this bubbly Texas sorority girl and weren't expecting that you'll more likely find Hay nerding out over Game of Thrones.

Introverts (because I am one) often seem fake because if we don't genuinely like the people we're with, we're not good at hiding it. Attempts to be friendly are very half-hearted and transparent. Hay with Scottie is very different from, say, Hay trying to be BFF's with Angela.

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Earlier Tyler, Brett and Kaycee were talking about how much they can’t stand Haleigh. How she’s really fake and drive her crazy. Most of it was coming from Kaycee. 

Im not really a Haleigh fan and it’s not that I dislike her but she’s just not an exciting HG for me but I feel like we’re not seeing what every other HG is seeing in there. I feel like she’s a very well spoken young lady and seems nice. Makes me wonder what we’re missing about how she’s coming across in the houses.  Kinda feel bad that she’s going to leave and read about how they all felt about her. 

I think she camped out with Kaycee last night/slept in her bed when K just wanted to be alone.

I think that Hay's also just bad at hiding when she's being fake nice.

• Love 3