Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Does anyone know if Tyler and Angela lock the door when they have their cuddle sessions?  I would hope so but on the other hand, it might seem weird to someone trying to come in if the door was locked and then they saw that it was Angela and Tyler alone up there.  I just find the whole Tyler/Angela attraction weird but at least they are trying to keep it lowkey and not making out up there.

Tyler and Angela cuddle.png

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

It's a darn shame that JC wasn't booted by the producers.  Sure, progress that some wanted him gone but the fact that enough people wanted him to remain in the game is abhorrent.  

I really hope Haleigh wins veto and Tyler decides to put JC up as a pawn.  There are two certain votes to get JC out in Haleigh and Sam, and I'm not sure but that I wouldn't be surprised if Kaycee and/or Angela also voted him out.  Tyler is planting those "Final 2 between Brett & JC" seeds with Kaycee and Angela already.  If his main target, Haleigh, is off the block then maybe he would shift his strategy and take a shot at JC.  Scottie clearly wants to work with him, still, so would Tyler necessarily lose a "certain" vote for the L6 side if JC went and Scottie stayed?  Not so sure about that right now.

And, in the avatar conversation, I switched mine from my SF Giants one (they are sucking this year) to a more hopeful Oregon Ducks one since college football season starts today!  

If Hay wins Veto, or Scotty for that matter, I am pretty sure Tyler will put up Bret as the renom.

9 minutes ago, missyb said:

Who had a more "entitled" life? Her fellow juror Bay, who went to private schools, over her siblings, who was on the pageant circle ( not cheap)? Or ANgela, who worked everyday of her childhood to maintain grades and travel for gymnastic training? Maybe they both did but why doesn't Bay get that label. Bay called herself the queen. She often said , you are not helping me ! I would hope that someday RS is asked that question.

I think Scottie sees the truth.

What does it matter if someone has an entitled life?  If you are born in to a wealthy family and your parents want to send you to good schools, travel, and other things, how is that your fault?   You were born into it.  And just because some was born into an “entitled” life, does not mean your life is a cake walk? No.  Loss and abuse happens whether you are rich or poor.  Compared to most of the world, we all live an “entitled” life.  

Off of soap box. 

I would prefer Scottie and Hayley were not n the block at all.  I guess we could start a prayer circle and hope one of them wins the veto and JC goes up and out. 

• Love 20

Big Brother Daily‏ @BB_Updates

FollowingFollowing @BB_Updates

More

Scottie to Haleigh- This is the deal we have so far between the four of us. If when we get to five or if it's the six of them, we're all going to pick one of them and none of us will vote for that person. If none of us win the veto, I'm probably going to bring that up #BB20

Typical Hive mentality. We will do whatever the queen bee Bay wants us to do. Way to ruin a real good season. Maybe Dr Will can point out how idiotic they are. They have made mistake after mistake after mistake.  Do they want there last episode to be of them making another colossal FOUTTE move.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

What does it matter if someone has an entitled life?  If you are born in to a wealthy family and your parents want to send you to good schools, travel, and other things, how is that your fault?   You were born into it.  And just because some was born into an “entitled” life, does not mean your life is a cake walk? No.  Loss and abuse happens whether you are rich or poor.  Compared to most of the world, we all live an “entitled” life.  

Off of soap box. 

I would prefer Scottie and Hayley were not n the block at all.  I guess we could start a prayer circle and hope one of them wins the veto and JC goes up and out. 

It doesn't and it should not. But Rockstar has been drumming that into every FOUTTE head, over and over again. Its why Fessy used the phrase "spoon fed". He got it directly from RS. I wonder why she does not use the same standard on her pal Baliegh.  Who even acts the part more than Angela.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, missyb said:

It doesn't and it should not. But Rockstar has been drumming that into every FOUTTE head, over and over again. Its why Fessy used the phrase "spoon fed". He got it directly from RS. I wonder why she does not use the same standard on her pal Baliegh.  Who even acts the part more than Angela.

Because that would be a counterproductive strategy.  ;)

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, missyb said:

Big Brother Daily‏ @BB_Updates

FollowingFollowing @BB_Updates

More

Scottie to Haleigh- This is the deal we have so far between the four of us. If when we get to five or if it's the six of them, we're all going to pick one of them and none of us will vote for that person. If none of us win the veto, I'm probably going to bring that up #BB20

That's very BB19 of them. I expected more from Rockstar and Scottie (and Haleigh) because they claim to be fans of the game. But I guess I've expected more from them all season and been disappointed, so why stop now. 

I can't see that threat working with too many of them. I do wonder what Sam's response would be. And, also, why is Scottie telling Haleigh this? If Scottie is saved after blackmailing them for jury votes, Haleigh is probably a goner, right? 

3 minutes ago, Skyfall said:

So if things stayed the same how do the votes fall?

Hay: Sam, Ang, KC, Brett?

Scottie: JC

Right now, Brett/Angela/Kaycee seem to want Scottie gone, but Tyler would probably be able to sway Angela (especially because she's had good conversations with Scottie) and Kaycee. Brett would probably be harder to convince. 

ETA: I could also totally see Scotties's threat blowing up in his face and making him stay the target. Which would be very FOUETTE. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, mooses said:

That's very BB19 of them. I expected more from Rockstar and Scottie (and Haleigh) because they claim to be fans of the game. But I guess I've expected more from them all season and been disappointed, so why stop now. 

I can't see that threat working with too many of them. I do wonder what Sam's response would be. And, also, why is Scottie telling Haleigh this? If Scottie is saved after blackmailing them for jury votes, Haleigh is probably a goner, right? 

I don't get what Scotty was saying. Was he saying that when the jury is all 5 Hive, they will all vote to pick a person who nobody will ever vote for??? So if that person is Bret and then he happens to become juror #6...then what do they do???

• Love 2

What is interesting is if one is taken down for JC. 

JC: Sam, Scottie

Hay: KC, Ang

Brett?

-

JC: Sam, Hay

Scottie:

Brett? Ang? KC?

What will probably happen is Tyler talks to Angela and tells her she’s going up to divert any attention off their showmance. That saves Brett going up again, JC’s blowing up Tyler’s game, Sam’s paranoia, and his ride and die with KC.

6 minutes ago, Skyfall said:

What is interesting is if one is taken down for JC. 

JC: Sam, Scottie

Hay: KC, Ang

Brett?

-

JC: Sam, Hay

Scottie:

Brett? Ang? KC?

What will probably happen is Tyler talks to Angela and tells her she’s going up to divert any attention off their showmance. That saves Brett going up again, JC’s blowing up Tyler’s game, Sam’s paranoia, and his ride and die with KC.

I think Sam is voting out Hayleigh over anyone. So it'd be Brett, Sam, Kaycee, Angela voting out Hayleigh. 

No way Tyler puts Kaycee/Angela up with Brett/JC talking about wanting to separate them. It'd be between Sam/JC, and he'd probably try to get Sam to volunteer. 

• Love 2

Scottie up against anyone but Haleigh might be interesting, but if he does his "blackmail for Jury votes" plan, it will just make him seem like he's still totally team FOUETTE and they'll probably want to separate him and Haleigh even more. 

• Love 3

The more I think about the jury pact, the sillier it seems. For someone like Angela/Brett, their GB messages were bad strategy, but you don't need a jury pact - jurors just don't vote for them. For someone like Kaycee/Tyler, what were they supposed to do? They were in a dominant alliance and had to keep it a secret. They couldn't just suddenly play with the opposing alliance. For the most part, they weren't mean or rude to the outgoing HG - I'm sure Bayleigh feels differently with respect to Tyler, but she basically just didn't want to admit she screwed her own game by blabbing about her power. 

Obviously, jury management is an important part of the game, but it's hard to handle a jury that's bitter just because they got outplayed (and not because someone like Brett/Angela decided to be rude to them on their way out the door). 

It would be funny to read the think-pieces about Sam being a great winner of Big Brother, though. 

ETA: Also, because of Jury buyback possibilities, you can't even come clean when they leave in case they walk right back in. Nobody could be like, "I'm so sorry, but I've had an alliance since the first week."

Edited by mooses
  • Love 7

So last season was the dirt worst, but the ending was sort of amazing (though, honestly, Josh is awful too). This season is the bees knees but the perpetual Price Is Right fail horn that is the Hive is talking about potentially making the ending sucky.

Sounds about right.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 18
51 minutes ago, mooses said:

Scottie up against anyone but Haleigh might be interesting, but if he does his "blackmail for Jury votes" plan, it will just make him seem like he's still totally team FOUETTE and they'll probably want to separate him and Haleigh even more. 

It’s an empty threat anyway.  I mean, look at what Scottie would be presenting here:

• Scottie’s threat is “don’t evict me, or none of the Hive will vote for you at F2”.  
  • This threat would not be singularly applicable to this one eviction vote, though; Scottie would be certain to resurrect the threat ANY time he looked to be riding the Block to Thursday.
  • The only way to acquiesce to this threat, then, would be to never subject Scottie eviction- to carry Scottie all the way to the end, to F2.
  • At which point - none of the Hive will vote for you at F2, because they’ll be voting for Scottie...?

See?  Capitulation to Scottie’s threat gains you nothing, except a guarantee you won’t win against him.  Even if the threat is true, the Hive won’t vote for you under any circumstances.

But if you do evict Scottie, and subsequently make your way to F2 - Hive feelings be damned, they HAVE to vote for someone to win, right?  And if both of you in the F2 chairs VTE’d Scottie, your odds are even on that particular score....

So, Q.E.D.: If Scottie makes this threat on the basis of not evicting him, then by all means you should evict him immediately - and do everything in your power to guarantee Scottie’s eviction is by way of a unanimous vote.  :>

Edited by Nashville
Expansion
  • Love 14

After a pretty darn good season with overall OK people, we're totally going to end up with something like a Sam or JC win, aren't we? I know Sam has her fans, but I just don't like her crazy/gameplay. No comment on JC. (Though I wonder how production would feel if it ever looked like JC might have a chance to win, lol.)

Maybe I personally will end up with my good F2 that includes Tyler, and FOUTTE tries to vote to evict him and mistakenly gives him the win. It could happen.

Hope you make a full recovery, Scout Finch!

• Love 3

I think Brett has been spending too much time around JC.  I have the feeds on in the background and twice now I've heard JC's little "huh huh huh" laugh and looked up to see that it was actually Brett.  I don't think he's doing it on purpose, I think he's just picked up the habit.  Run, Brett.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

I just want to say thank you to everyone on this thread, which is truly giving me life right now. I've had pneumonia since surgery back on July 30th and am still needing oxygen 24/7 because of it. I have a few portable oxygen tanks if I need to leave the house but they only last for about an hour and a half so I've just stayed home for the last three weeks except for a couple of medical appointments. So this is my only source of regular, much-needed laughs and I love all y'all for it!

We’re here for you, @Scout Finch!  :)

20 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

(My only other entertainment has been doing a Hector Salamanca from Breaking Bad impression on Facebook because of the oxygen hose in my nose. PM me for pics.)

<ding ding> 

<ding ding>

< ding ding ding ding ding....>      ;>

• Love 12

Scottie earned some points from me.  He and Brett were discussing the possibilities of who BB might bring in to host the veto comp.  They invoked the name of Frankie and while Brett said "That's be cool", Scottie just replied with "Eh".  I was hoping he'd elaborate, but sadly he did not.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 10

Oh y’all. The whole theme for this entire season is how FOUTTE is the absolute worst alliance ever, and in any given situation, almost always does the wrong thing. That’s gonna hold true right up to the end, aren’t they? They are going to do the exact wrong thing as a jury, thinking they’re playing a hell of a game. Oh, dear. Well, @peachmangosteen will get a kick out of it, at least (love you peach!)

@Scout Finch feel better, and we’ll all do our best to entertain and not be assholes. I will probably be an asshole once or twice...

• Love 14

C'mon. In that longer clip that MrHufflepuff posted, they're TALKING about Snickers and JC is obviously saying Snickers. Haven't you heard a strong Spanish accent before his?

I'm not condoning his other behaviors, I think he should be put out, but I won't bust him on this one.

(The reason I don't have an avatar is because I can't think of anything in the world that would be interesting enough.)

• Love 11

Tyler’s jury management has been pretty bad. That’s part of the game. No one deserves to win. If the jury doesn’t wanna vote for you (hi Paul) then that’s a direct reflection of your gameplay. I find the term bitter jury kinda silly. If the jury is bitter against you then you didn’t play the best game. 

• Love 4

I would go crazy in that house listening to Sam go on and on about the most random crap.  She was just telling them about how her grammy grew up with an outhouse and they used a Sears and Roebuck catalog for toilet paper.  

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Sara2009 said:

There is NOTHING wrong with being a substitute teacher.

Correct.  If you can fog a mirror you got the job!  He can do that. 

Edited by Wings
5 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Tyler’s jury management has been pretty bad. That’s part of the game. No one deserves to win. If the jury doesn’t wanna vote for you (hi Paul) then that’s a direct reflection of your gameplay. I find the term bitter jury kinda silly. If the jury is bitter against you then you didn’t play the best game. 

But what could he have done differently? Brett/Angela's jury management has been awful, but the biggest difference between Tyler/Kaycee is that Tyler has been in control. If the jury is just bitter because they think you've outplayed them, then the alternative is...not outplaying them? Being a follower like Kaycee/Sam? 

And, the Battle Back really messes up the jury management. I think it does help to come clean about secret alliances/reasons in GB messages so the juror can come to term with it and maybe put together what type of game you've been playing. But you can't do that if you're worried they'll come back and ruin your Game. 

• Love 7

I am disappointed in hearing that the jury already has basically picked out the person who they plan to vote for. I'd say that's a pretty bitter jury. Yeah, some people need to manage the jury a lot better and that is definitely part of the game. Essentially, L6 needed to be winning more comps at the beginning instead of letting FOUTTE win them all at the beginning. If they won more comps, they would have had Winston and Rachel in jury, which would have helped immensely. They needed to knock out more FOUTTE members pre-jury. But I'm really torn because I remember loving the bitter jury last season because of Paul, but got pissy about it previously. I'm a hypocrite, but also very confused as to how I feel about this situation.

So, can someone clarify what this jury pact is? Because I may be misunderstanding, since it sounds like the jurors are picking one person each to not vote for, and the other Hive members also won't vote for that person, but the one left over, if they're in F2, will be the one they all vote for. So, essentially, let's say this scenario happens: Bayleigh votes for Tyler to never vote for, Rockstar for Brett, Faysal for Angela, Scottie for JC, and Haleigh for Sam. That leaves Kaycee as the only L6 member left to vote for if she's in F2. I don't fully get, if this is the case, how they decide if Kaycee ISN'T in F2 and gets evicted at F3. 

• Love 4
17 hours ago, OldWiseOne said:

I am old, when I hear wenus I think of Chandler Bing's weekly estimated net usage statistics

Excuse me, but that is Chanandler Bong. Miss Chanandler Bong. 

My favorite joke in the entire show, along with no one ever remembering exactly what Chandler did for a living.

9 hours ago, plotpointer said:

This is a response to various posts:

— I don’t consider Sam a part of L6.  She is on her own crazy island.  And I don’t respect her gameplay...if it even is gameplay.

Oh, she’s playing a game. She’s not playing Big Brother, but she’s playing some sort of game.

Now that I think of it, she’s intent on showing Production how the game should be played. Points for housekeeping, cooking, being nice, doing crafts, and houseguests not draping themselves over each other. Unless they’re guys or Sam.

— Yeah, if I was playing hard I’d take this shit personally too.  Unlike traditional sports mentioned by a poster, there’s a social component to Big Brother that’s a huge factor.  You can’t just simply lie to every single person — basically backstabbing them with the proverbial knife — and expect to win. 

I agree that at first it would bug me, but I would hope after a few hours that would wear off and I’d remember I was playing a game. That’s easier said than done, but we have seen a lot of juries lose their bitterness and reward the people who fooled them. 

So a couple of weeks ago when Tyler and Angela were debating whether to meet with Fessy and Hayleigh,  Tyler told Angela (paraphrasing) that he’ll say anything to anybody and then not do what he promised because “he doesn’t care.”  That pretty much turned me off.  I also lost even more respect for Angela because Tyler basically told her to her face that he’s full of shit — and she still trusts him.   This is why I think a player like Derrick was so masterful.  He successfully managed strategic gameplay and the social factor.

Derrick had a house full of guests who were all too willing to take each other out while he sat back and guided the conversation a bit. And a lot of the guests were dumb. 

It doesn’t bother me at all that Tyler said that. Maybe it’s because I can tell a pretty convincing lie myself, but that’s the game. And it doesn’t cause me to lose respect for Angela, because Tyler saying that to Angela shows that he trusts her enough that she won’t use that conversation against him. 

— Lastly, I don’t think Hayleigh is fake at all.  In fact, her problem is that she wears her emotions on her sleeves.  As for her compliments for Julie, you’ve got to remember some of these contestants have been watching this show since they were kids, so Julie is an icon to them.

(Oh, and Sam definitely started the Hay/Sam rivalry by essentially calling Hayleigh a slut on national tv)

Agreed.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, zorak said:

I would go crazy in that house listening to Sam go on and on about the most random crap

This X 1000.  I have a hard time listening to her stories on the feeds.  She also seems to have zero ability to pick up when people are obviously just listening to be polite.  Add to that how easily she is offended by both real and perceived slights and, yeah, she would have me crazy in no time!

Side note:  Tyler, Brett, KC and JC were talking about AFP from last year.  KC mentioned that Cody won because he refused to be a follower and how much she loved that.  I was waiting for the lightbulb to go off over her head, but I guess she doesn't really see herself as a "follower" so much as an integral part of a winning alliance.  

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, mooses said:

But what could he have done differently? Brett/Angela's jury management has been awful, but the biggest difference between Tyler/Kaycee is that Tyler has been in control. If the jury is just bitter because they think you've outplayed them, then the alternative is...not outplaying them? Being a follower like Kaycee/Sam? 

And, the Battle Back really messes up the jury management. I think it does help to come clean about secret alliances/reasons in GB messages so the juror can come to term with it and maybe put together what type of game you've been playing. But you can't do that if you're worried they'll come back and ruin your Game. 

Well, you could NOT play in a tight alliance with 4 other people all the while pretending you are free to make alliances.  If you can't play the strategy you've chosen (A hard core ride or die 4) and get the people you're evicting to vote for you, then you picked the wrong strategy over all.

Knowing your jury is a pretty big part of the game.  No one controlled the house and the game better than Paul last year, yet people consider his loss one of the greatest moments.  Controlling the house doesn't mean the jury will vote for you and you have to plan for that.

It's totally fine to lie to people, and say "that's the game". But if the people you've lied to decide they don't want to give you the money, that's also the game.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, mooses said:

@Lady Calypso I think they all collectively pick one person not to vote for if they're in F2. People seem to be split on whether it sounds like it's Tyler or Angela. So, Scottie's threat to the Veto winner would be "I'm going to make you that person." 

Ah, ok. That makes so much more sense to me than "We'll pick only one person to collectively vote for". However, I think that only Bayleigh and Rockstar will actually follow through with the pact. I can't see Scottie, Fessy, or Haleigh doing it. I think Haleigh, especially, will vote however she wants to vote. I know FOUTTE/Hive are pretty stupid and have made some really ridiculous choices, but Bayleigh sounds like she wanted Scottie to target Tyler and Scottie doesn't seem inclined to listen. I mean, Bayleigh's right in wanting to target Tyler but for her, it's more of a personal thing, rather than a game thing. Bayleigh's been shown to be a very bitter person. I respect her decision to not like Tyler, but it's simply not a game thing for her. She's still bitter about Tyler targeting her during the very first HOH comp, when they barely knew each other. That's what it boils down to, I'm pretty sure. She liked Tyler, wanted to work with him and potentially become a showmance with him, he chose to betray her during a competition, despite the fact that she was still a stranger to him at the time, and she got pissy enough to let those feelings fester. Now, I say her wanting to potentially showmance him because I remember thinking that she got too upset over a guy she knew for a couple of days deciding to betray her in their first HOH competition together. 

• Love 7

As they were all sitting around the kitchen table Sam had her spider jar out.  She was marveling at how her spider had grown and said that the peat moss was just the perfect environment.  She said she was surprised it hadn't laid an egg sac yet.

Sam's spider.png

• Love 2

I still don’t really see Kaycee as a follower. She’s part of a loyal alliance, and she’s not particularly dominant. But that doesn’t make her a follower. No one is telling her what to do while she blindly agrees to it. Sure, we all see how great of a game Tyler is playing. But she’s got a F2 with him, and per Vegas, that’s acually the F2 he seems to be the most loyal to. And he’s never told her what to do either. He evicted Kaitlyn because KC and Angela wanted to. 

• Love 13
27 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I still don’t really see Kaycee as a follower. She’s part of a loyal alliance, and she’s not particularly dominant. But that doesn’t make her a follower. No one is telling her what to do while she blindly agrees to it. Sure, we all see how great of a game Tyler is playing. But she’s got a F2 with him, and per Vegas, that’s acually the F2 he seems to be the most loyal to. And he’s never told her what to do either. He evicted Kaitlyn because KC and Angela wanted to. 

Oh yeah, I wouldn't have a problem with her winning over Tyler. I think she's playing a better game than viewers give her credit for - basically Tyler's game without pulling the strings. (JC's loyalty lies with him. Sam is close to both, but she mostly seems to rely on Tyler. L6 wouldn't have the voting numbers without him keeping them close.) But I don't fault Kaycee for keeping with a, to this moment, proven winning strategy. 

Paul definitely played a better game last season, but he was also pretty much a douche. I personally don't think Tyler/Kaycee have been douche-y, so the jury would just be bitter they outplayed them, not that they outplayed them in a mean-spirited way. 

ETA: I thought seeing Paul lose was hilarious. I was rooting against him as a fan, but, looking back, he probably should have gotten the jury votes. I've rooted for lot of lesser game players every season, but I'd prefer the jury be more objective. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5

I guess I would't classify Kaycee or any of L6 as followers per se.  I like most of them and they definitely have their own games going on within the alliance.  My comparison was more that the viewing audience likes people that make big moves that go against the house majority, and that she herself recognized that.  I know that she's locked in to the game that she chose to play, but I would hope she would at least make the connection that her "game" definitely leans more toward the follower mode than the big move mode.

Another pet peeve about Sam - she seems to really enjoy telling people things they don't know, but a lot of the time (at least regarding movies and tv) she is wrong.  I can't remember the discussion where she did it earlier in the week, but she just now told Brett and Tyler very authoritatively that Mickey Rooney was the original Alfalfa in the Little Rascals.  At her age, there's no reason why she should even know about Mickey Rooney or The Little Rascals, but she really has a need to make herself seem knowledgeable.  

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, mikewho said:

(The reason I don't have an avatar is because I can't think of anything in the world that would be interesting enough.)

Really?  I’d have thought a Dr. Who avatar would be obvious.  ;)

0DBA31A3-53D2-4BCC-8EDF-ECBD6C1B1CDD.jpeg.b29bd4cab00b41c6cd7a14a89ff90091.jpeg

51 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Oh y’all. The whole theme for this entire season is how FOUTTE is the absolute worst alliance ever, and in any given situation, almost always does the wrong thing. That’s gonna hold true right up to the end, aren’t they? They are going to do the exact wrong thing as a jury, thinking they’re playing a hell of a game.

That’s the Jury FOUTTE’s current biggest bonehead malfunction - they haven’t come to grips yet with the fact that, as Jurors, they’re no longer playing the game.  Their gameplay days are over, and they lost - hey, it happens to every HG but one, every season - but they can’t wrap their pea-brains around that very salient fact.  

But whatever “game” is it they think they’re playing?  And for what “prize”?

24 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I am disappointed in hearing that the jury already has basically picked out the person who they plan to vote for. I'd say that's a pretty bitter jury.

No... that’s not ANY kind of “Jury”, bitter or not.  THAT is a group of shitty players who can’t accept the fact they’re not players any more.  :(

24 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, some people need to manage the jury a lot better and that is definitely part of the game.

How much managing does an asshole need?  Beyond wiping the shit off it regularly and washing it occasionally, your options quickly become somewhat limited.  ;>

• Love 15

What did Tyler do to MISmanage the jury? He hasn't gotten personal, he hasn't been brash and overbearing... being a better player than them isn't handling them poorly, it's the game.

What's the best way to manage them, then? Roll over and die so they can win?

• Love 19

Foutté/The Hive say that they're going to vote a certain way but are they actually going to? The early jurors usually chill about a week or two before the finale and stop being so bitter about everything. 

Basically, I don't believe it. They'll vote "normally" come finale night, there will just be a lot of talk that they won't. 

• Love 7

Kaycee/Angela/Brett just had a low-key whisper in the kitchen.   Not sure what was said (frustrating), but I did hear "we keep him safe every week" and "he's never on the block" so clearly it was about JC.  Not sure if it was game related or just general bitching,  I checked a couple other sites to see if anyone caught it, but no luck.    

They all just walked away and Brett said "Let's have a contest to see who can hit JC hardest with the pillow" so maybe it was just bitching.  If anyone caught what was said, I'm dying to know...

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Kaycee/Angela/Brett just had a low-key whisper in the kitchen.   Not sure what was said (frustrating), but I did hear "we keep him safe every week" and "he's never on the block" so clearly it was about JC.  Not sure if it was game related or just general bitching,  I checked a couple other sites to see if anyone caught it, but no luck.    

They all just walked away and Brett said "Let's have a contest to see who can hit JC hardest with the pillow" so maybe it was just bitching.  If anyone caught what was said, I'm dying to know...

Reddit and Twitter have posted a little bit about the conversation. It's clear that all three want JC up as the replacement nom, if there is one. Here's a little about what's being said:

They think he's been throwing comps and they're annoyed that he hasn't been on the block yet. They all seem really, really done. I have a feeling, if JC does go up on the block, his reaction will determine whether he's voted out or not. I'd love if Haleigh won veto, came off, JC went up (maybe Tyler decides to do it to please his alliance) but JC being unstable, just like Winston and Rachel were, causes them to vote him out instead. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Foutté/The Hive say that they're going to vote a certain way but are they actually going to? The early jurors usually chill about a week or two before the finale and stop being so bitter about everything. 

Basically, I don't believe it. They'll vote "normally" come finale night, there will just be a lot of talk that they won't. 

In truth, I hope this claim is simply a strategy of Scottie’s - a ploy to get himself further in the game.

Although... when the Jury was hugging and congratulating Scottie after his JBB win, I did hear Bae say something to the effect of, “all right, you know the plan now - you know the plan....”  

Exactly what “plan” is Bae talking about?  An attempt by the Jury to manipulate the game?  Or simply an overall strategic course the Hive Jurors had cooked up amongst themselves for whichever of them re-entered the House?  

Frankly, I hope the latter.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

What did Tyler do to MISmanage the jury? He hasn't gotten personal, he hasn't been brash and overbearing... being a better player than them isn't handling them poorly, it's the game.

What's the best way to manage them, then? Roll over and die so they can win?

Exactly, Brett and Angela are classic examples of less than ideal jury management, but Tyler has played an active game and tried to stay on good terms with everyone. Same with Kaycee. I'm seriously flabbergasted by the idea that he, of all people, has poorly managed the jury.

I mean, if Victoria and Derrick had gone to F2 and Victoria won, I hardly believe we'd all be taking about what an amazing game she'd played.

Personally, I will always root for someone who got in there and worked, and played a well-rounded game vs. someone who sat back and did little except avoid eviction. I'd put Sam in the latter category for the last few weeks. It may be a style of gameplay, but it's not one I enjoy.

Sonetimes, there is such a thing as a bitter jury who are simply pissed that they got outplayed. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Wings said:

Correct.  If you can fog a mirror you got the job!  He can do that. 

Julie Chen:  Fessy, in order to return to the house and re-enter the game, you will need to put fog on this mirror.

One hour later..

Julie Chen:  I'm sorry, Fessy, time is up.  You will now have to return to the jury house.

• Love 11

I don't know about mismanaged the jury but I think Tyler could be doing better if he played the Josh game and 'fessed up to what happened in his Goodbye Message (and I don't know, maybe he has been and we just haven't seen it). Telling the members of The Hive/Foutté that he's been part of an alliance named Level 6, this is who is in it, nothing but love for you but I needed you out in order to get further in the game, etc. would go a far distance for him with people like Bayleigh and Rockstar, who I think would respect that more. Of course, the Battle Back kinda screws up that plan a bit because whoever returned would know about L6 but at this point, it doesn't really matter. They have the numbers and that's the most important part of the game. 

Tyler's strength is in his social game but the argument could be made that Angela has made more public/bigger moves. Sometimes that plays better to the jury. But really, I think it's a little too early to say one way or the other what the jury is going to do. Like I said, they almost always cool off a week or two before finale and there's still game to be played, no matter how fucking boring it is now. 

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, Nashville said:

That’s the Jury FOUTTE’s current biggest bonehead malfunction - they haven’t come to grips yet with the fact that, as Jurors, they’re no longer playing the game.  Their gameplay days are over, and they lost - hey, it happens to every HG but one, every season - but they can’t wrap their pea-brains around that very salient fact.  

But whatever “game” is it they think they’re playing?  And for what “prize”?

No... that’s not ANY kind of “Jury”, bitter or not.  THAT is a group of shitty players who can’t accept the fact they’re not players any more.  :(

How much managing does an asshole need?  Beyond wiping the shit off it regularly and washing it occasionally, your options quickly become somewhat limited.  ;>

So, Swaggy.

• Love 5