Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

And Tyler, where the fuck did you get wenus = elbow?! 

From the Urban Dictionary:  

wenus 

1. the skin on your elbow 
2. a word use for freaking someone out by making them think youre talking about something else when you say wenus

It is not an official term, but I have heard it used before, mostly because of #2

Haleigh and Scottie on the block??  Shocking!  Lol.  Hopefully at least one of them wins veto and Tyler has to put up a pawn.  They won't go home, but at least it **might** be interesting.  I know it's the right move for Tyler's game, but it's so boring for the viewing public.  

• Love 5

JC to Tyler: "Good job. You're learning. Finally."

JC is gonna be so pissed when he leaves the House and finds out Tyler is considered The Player of the season.

ETA: I don't mean that the fans love Tyler (although he is a Fan Favorite). Just that he's considered The Strategic Threat.

ETA Also: I also think JC is playing a good game, but he's definitely not considered the puppet master he thinks he is (except for of Fessy). And he's got issues that aren't strategic fans are concerned about.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 12

JC was talking to Tyler about how Bayleigh had a super cocky attitude.   He and Tyler were talking about the fact that Bayleigh had competed in pageants unbeknownst to them.  Then JC started talking about Bayleigh's annoying snot sniffing habit.  I have to agree with him there.

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, leocadia said:

From the Urban Dictionary:  

wenus 

1. the skin on your elbow 
2. a word use for freaking someone out by making them think youre talking about something else when you say wenus

It is not an official term, but I have heard it used before, mostly because of #2

Haleigh and Scottie on the block??  Shocking!  Lol.  Hopefully at least one of them wins veto and Tyler has to put up a pawn.  They won't go home, but at least it **might** be interesting.  I know it's the right move for Tyler's game, but it's so boring for the viewing public.  

Re UD: lordt, I'm old. 

Re noms, I'm still manifesting Nashville's JC renom plan, tyvm. 

• Love 2

Good assessment, green, especially regarding Angela. These physical critiques of her are silly and, well, Fessyfull.

I could never root for The Hive because I think they’re extremely unlikeable as people. Bayleigh, Swaggy, Fessy and Rockstar have been unrelentingly obnoxious and cocky with nothing to show for it. Haleigh has her decent moments but when it comes down to it is still just a little girl who has no idea how fake she sounds (I’m not just referring to her cringe-making shout-outs to Julie). Scottie isn’t too bad when he’s not being sketchy. Steve was a non-entity who in my opinion was a big casting mistake. 

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 13

A white family (the Johnsons) has moved into a black neighborhood (think, gentrification).  They have a son, named Grover.  Grover Johnson isn't just a white name, it's a really, really white name.  So, Cedric the Entertainer is expressing shock at just how white this white family actually is.  That is, they ain't "woke."

The only famous Grover I know is Azure-American and lives in a very diverse neighborhood.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Huh.  That's interesting.  A lot of the other jokes in the ads center around them being surprised that the family is white, so you might be right. 

Either way, it's not a funny joke.

Ugh.  I hate those commercials.  That show looks racist.  

Anyone missing Fessy yet? Ha!!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

A white family (the Johnsons) has moved into a black neighborhood (think, gentrification).  They have a son, named Grover.  Grover Johnson isn't just a white name, it's a really, really white name.  So, Cedric the Entertainer is expressing shock at just how white this white family actually is.  That is, they ain't "woke."

Oh, so I do get it after all.  I just don't find it funny.  Mystery solved.

Edited by Broken Ox
Or not. Still not funny.
  • Love 7
39 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Good assessment, green, especially regarding Angela. These physical critiques of her are silly and, well, Fessyfull.

I could never root for The Hive because I think they’re extremely unlikeable as people. Bayleigh, Swaggy, Fessy and Rockstar have been unrelentingly obnoxious and cocky with nothing to show for it. Haleigh has her decent moments but when it comes down to it is still just a little girl who has no idea how fake she sounds (I’m not just referring to her cringe-making shout-outs to Julie). Scottie isn’t too bad when he’s not being sketchy. Steve was a non-entity who in my opinion was a big casting mistake. 

I don’t make comments about people’s looks because a) I generally listen to the feeds while doing other things, so don’t even notice them and b)their looks are meaningless to me for the most part, as I just care about gameplay. I did enjoy Sam’s salon, though.

But while I’m fine with people disliking the hive, I kind of take offense to calling Hayleigh “just a little girl”. She’s young, yes, and has made some stupid mistakes, but she’s still a grown ass woman. She’s not a little girl. 

• Love 7
Just now, gunderda said:

Could she really be that stupid and clueless that she thought she wasn’t going up??? 

Shortly after the feeds came back, Tyler, Brett, and JC were up in the HOH talking.  Brett said Haleigh was not doing well.  Tyler said before nominations took place Haleigh had been trying to get it out of him if he was going to nominate her.  He said she wanted to know if she should be prepared for something good or something bad.  He said he told her to just be prepared.  All 3 of them agreed that she would have to be completely stupid to not know that she was going to go up.  I'm not really sure if her crying spell was because she really thought she was going to stay off the block or if it was more out of frustration/sadness that she could be walking out the door next.

• Love 2

She’s up in the HOH room now being social. I think it was just frustration. She really did kick ass at that HOH comp for the most part. Once it came down to her and Tyler, he seemed to get stronger and she started to struggle. Her hit that got her out was pretty brutal; not just the hit but the fall. I’d have to imagine going through all that, being so close, to being on the block in less than 24 hours would have to make anyone emotional.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

She’s up in the HOH room now being social. I think it was just frustration. She really did kick ass at that HOH comp for the most part. Once it came down to her and Tyler, he seemed to get stronger and she started to struggle. Her hit that got her out was pretty brutal; not just the hit but the fall. I’d have to imagine going through all that, being so close, to being on the block in less than 24 hours would have to make anyone emotional.

And I'm sure she's feeling like the Fessy to Scotties's Haleigh this week - little does she know, right now, most HGs want her to stay. 

• Love 2

I wish Tyler would nominate JC and put him up and out. At this point JC is more dangerous than Hay or Scottie. JC's a little cockroach who won't go away, and thinks he's bossing Tyler around, and also WILL be super-bitter if he's not taken to F2. Just get him out early so he can chill out in jury. Hay and Scottie are pretty beaten-down and would probably target Angela over Tyler. Please do it Tyler for the greater good. Just seeing JC on the feeds makes me uncomfortable.

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

As a gay person, this shit annoys me. I’m fine with a joke or two or even a few more, to a point. But JC needs to let. it. go. Tyler isn’t gay. And even if he was, he definitely wouldn’t fuck you. 

Amen. On all points, but especially the last one. He's trying to punch WAY above his weight class. It's pathetic; if he weren't so vile, I might pity him. 

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I wish Tyler would nominate JC and put him up and out. At this point JC is more dangerous than Hay or Scottie. JC's a little cockroach who won't go away, and thinks he's bossing Tyler around, and also WILL be super-bitter if he's not taken to F2. Just get him out early so he can chill out in jury. Hay and Scottie are pretty beaten-down and would probably target Angela over Tyler. Please do it Tyler for the greater good. Just seeing JC on the feeds makes me uncomfortable.

He's not more dangerous. He's just more annoying. Hay and Scottie have both won comps. JC hasn't done shit. He would never put Tyler up either. Hayleigh 100% would and Scottie might.

• Love 6
Just now, Ceeg said:

He's not more dangerous. He's just more annoying. Hay and Scottie have both won comps. JC hasn't done shit. He would never put Tyler up either. Hayleigh 100% would and Scottie might.

True. I guess I just find JC so vile after the bathroom incident that I wish he'd be removed somehow. I can't believe they didn't talk to JC in the DR about that. Especially after Haleigh screamed "Production!" over and over again.

• Love 6

Because nothing is going on right now, the following past BB houseguests have Youtube channels: Jessica and Cody, Natalie, Da'vonne, Wil, Bridgette,  Michele, the Nolan twins, Aaryn, Zakiyah, Mark and likely others but I'm not going on that deep of a Youtube dive.

• Love 1

Haleigh asking Tyler about his nomination choices:  "I thought you and Scottie were tight.  So why would you want to put him up?"

Tyler said he is tight with Scottie but said it made the most sense because the whole house is sketched out by him.

Tyler told Haleigh that she should have not opened her mouth to try to clear Bayleigh's name about being the hacker.  He said that things wouldn't be the way they are now if she had kept her mouth shut because Bayleigh was going to be going regardless that week.  

• Love 6

Haleigh said she was not expecting to go up against Scottie.  Tyler brought up how everyone is sketched out by Scottie again.  Haleigh said everyone is also sketched out by Sam.  Haleigh is now saying that she feels dumb for talking to Tyler.  She feels like why is he even entertaining her.

Haleigh says she hopes that she and Tyler can get past this if things work out in her favor and she stays this week.

Why is Hay suddenly so obsessed with Sam?

i swear all she has done since the HOH is call Sam some pretty vile names and bash Sam constantly to everyone.

it is not a good look on her. Frankly, Sam would have been a hypocrite if she cheered on both Tyler and Hay at the end.

Doubly ironic that she rants so much to Tyler when I am pretty sure he likes and trusts Sam more than Hay.

hell Hay won’t leave him alone. At least Sam gives him space.

lets not forget Sam has still not revealed either of Ty’s secrets to anyone.

and she has really be acting more like Early Sam this last week. A little wacky and eccentric, but not crazy.

• Love 5

I hope Tyler takes a proper bath and shaves his legs before he soaks. For hours and hours. 

2 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Why is Hay suddenly so obsessed with Sam?

i swear all she has done since the HOH is call Sam some pretty vile names and bash Sam constantly to everyone.

I think it's just to convince the other HGs they're not her target. And it's working on everyone but Tyler, who she most wishes it worked on, but who isn't voting - so she should keep going to keep everyone else's sights on Scottie. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Could she really be that stupid and clueless that she thought she wasn’t going up??? 

Not really - more like, I suspect Hay does has a clue when the cameras are pointing in her direction.

44 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

True. I guess I just find JC so vile after the bathroom incident that I wish he'd be removed somehow. I can't believe they didn't talk to JC in the DR about that. Especially after Haleigh screamed "Production!" over and over again.

I seem to recall someone posting the DR did have a little chat with JC - and afterwards, JC was making noise about how “offended” he was at being called out by the DR about it.

13 minutes ago, Wings said:

What has Sam been after Hay about?

Lately?  Nothing.  In Hay’s mind, though, she has a brand new reason for being pissed off at Sam; Sam’s cheerleading for Tyler in the HoH comp.  Not the “Sis-boom-BAH!” type cheerleading at all, mind you - just repeated words of encouragement for Tyler - but I guess since nobody was offering Hay corresponding personal support, Hay has decided to be pissed at Sam about it.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Hay would 100% target Tyler and was intending to had she won.  He knows it too.  JC is a vote for him and a shield too since JC thinks he has a final two with Tyler.  If Tyler put him up even as a pawn he loses JC's vote in the jury what to speak of JC going bonkers and revealing all of Tyler's game play he knows about.  Someone else will have to take JC out.  It's a game.  You don't let the personal annoying stuff take away from your strategy or tactics.

1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

They did.  A post a bit back had JC mentioning to Tyler that he was no longer allowed to touch anyone in the House.  (And we will see how long that lasts before JC flaunts that rule too).

I hope the rest of the House doesn't get rid of Scottie over Hay.  Hay showed this last HOH she is just as strong a competition threat and she is also out for blood as well.  Hay is like the cockroach I can't stomp on week after week after week.  I want her gone so very VERY much. 

And yes her positive TV edit drives me a little crazy too.  With BB having second thoughts about now over how JC -- given his "cute and funny" TV edit BB gave him -- might win America's whatever if Tyler makes final two, I think the edit will get even more skewed.  I look forward (not) to a week of "The Perils of Pauline" as noble Hay fails to hold back the ENDLESS tears and shows some "gumption" as BB tries to plant hints into the HGs to get rid of Scottie instead.

Edited by green
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, Ceeg said:

I knew Brett's GBM to Fessy was something incendiary, but didn't know the specifics. Watching the feeds from last night, apparently he told Fessy not to worry, he'd take good care of Haleigh. Lol

OMG. I actually called that!  Damn. I wish they had aired it.  But I'm a little weirded out that I could see into Brett's brain enough to get that.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

I don’t make comments about people’s looks because a) I generally listen to the feeds while doing other things, so don’t even notice them and b)their looks are meaningless to me for the most part, as I just care about gameplay. I did enjoy Sam’s salon, though.

But while I’m fine with people disliking the hive, I kind of take offense to calling Hayleigh “just a little girl”. She’s young, yes, and has made some stupid mistakes, but she’s still a grown ass woman. She’s not a little girl. 

Technically, yeah, she’s a grown up but I still think she’s emotionally immature and it’s displayed in her behavior around the house.

When Gwyneth Paltrow accepted her Oscar for Shakespeare in Love she began sobbing when thanking her family, especially her late grandfather. Fernanda Montenegro (who was incredible in the film Central Station) went on Brazilian TV later that week and said “I ended up losing the Academy Award to a little girl crying over her dead grandfather.” Heh heh.

I think of Gwyneth Paltrow as being “fake” and a “little girl,” too.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Has anyone noted how Haleigh already has three votes in the jury? Four if/when Scottie goes back? Why in the world would anyone want to keep her around any longer?

Don’t worry - if Scottie comes off the Block, Hay is next up in the rotation.

Assuming Scottie is the primary target, that is....

21 hours ago, Callaphera said:

So once again, let us recap how Production got fucked this season.

Power App #1 - goes to Sam. Production forces its use on what happens to be Kaitlyn's eviction and they try to give Kaitlyn the World's Easiest Puzzle. But Kaitlyn fucks up the World's Easiest Puzzle. Schedule thrown off because they expected Kaitlyn to come back. Fizzle. 

Power App #2 - goes to Tyler. He picks The Cloud and gets safety at any one nomination or replacement nomination ceremony. Tyler never has to use it because he's positioned himself so well/the other side was so dumb. It expired. Fizzle.

Power App #3 - goes to Bayleigh. Bayleigh can't keep a secret and word gets out. It leads to her eviction and she never got to use it. Fizzle.

In conclusion: HAHAHAHAHA Production. You tried. 

This post is from pages back, but after years of consistently failed twists, BB trying to invent a successful twist is like Mary Richards trying to throw a successful party. Not gonna happen. I did enjoy this year’s attempts better than any in recent memory, though.

And I hate the way CBS sneaks those promo spots in just when I think I’ve successfully fast forwarded through all the commercials. I like the cast in The Neighborhood, but if those are the best jokes they can highlight, I don’t have much hope for the rest of it. Murphy Brown, though, has lots of potential, judging by the spot where the cast is looking at a white board crammed with names of people who have left the employ of the White House. Given that a couple of names have been added to that list in the last two weeks, I think they’re good. 

But hey, no annoying cross-promotional stunts with BB and the new shows! Not yet, anyway.

How the hell is JC still in the house? They have him on tape committing sexual assault. A lesser degree of assault, sure, but not nothing, and not accidental contact. I can only assume he has a group of friends who put up with his behavior, because otherwise he’d have a record already and would have not been allowed on the show. I’d like to believe that, anyway. 

I’m still laughing at the image of Sam bringing coffee up to the HoH on his or her first day. She is playing the game in an entirely different galaxy. Waiting on someone is usually used as a punishment in this game, but not for Sam. 

I am rooting for Tyler, if for no other reason than to force Paul to watch someone succeed at the game Paul failed at twice, playing the way Paul tried to play. There is no one that I absolutely would hate to see win, though, and that is rare. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I don’t think he is. I think it’s Haleigh. Tyler is too smart to let her anywhere near an HoH competition.

I think Tyler is waiting until after the Veto to try to change the target to Haleigh. But it is definitely going to be a fight between him and JC about who should go if the nomination stay the same. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Kris117 said:

How the hell is JC still in the house? They have him on tape committing sexual assault. A lesser degree of assault, sure, but not nothing, and not accidental contact. I can only assume he has a group of friends who put up with his behavior, because otherwise he’d have a record already and would have not been allowed on the show. I’d like to believe that, anyway. 

Well.. you ARE talking about someone who thinks fucking Minions in YouTube videos is a good idea, so JC’s scale of what constitutes acceptable behavior might diverge a bit from commonly accepted norms....

• Love 9