Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, green said:

They will recap at the top of the show.  They will show (as in visually explain) Tyler's hair.  They will vote someone out.  They will have a LONG (show time wise) battle-back.  They will then start the HOH at least (endurance) or show the whole thing (short competition).  They could easily fill up a 2 hour segment.

With the HOH being the swing (per Vegas), they will carry it over to the feeds, and they will probably include the battle back players in that comp.  They'll have time for a family segment I'm sure.  

There has literally been no game or strategy since the veto meeting, which is what is usually in a Thursday episode that isn't a double eviction.

Edited by Slider
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, LordBowen said:

Unless morning sickness comes into play. 

33 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Bayleigh could be spinning for two tomorrow night!

3 minutes ago, katifantastico said:

Hence the standby puke buckets. ;)

I thought it was finally determined that she wasn’t pregnant, but that she must have just had a stress delay?  Wasn’t that mentioned a couple of weeks ago?

3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Let's not underexaggerate here....it was 21 days, thank you very much!

Ok, all sarcasm aside, I think Swaggy's overhyping Bayleigh's ability when she could easily be the first to fall off. She might be able to do it, but the question is if she'll want to. Early jury members often get too comfortable in the jury house and if they know it's a lost cause to come back in, they simply won't. Bayleigh didn't have a good position in the house when she left. So we'll see if she thinks it's worth it to fight to win the Battleback. 

We know Fessy's gonna fail the spinning disk comp, as all of the bigger guys do. Rockstar will fail because we've seen her in this type of comp before, with the spinning ballerina veto. 

Remember when Day & Zaykiah held hands and jumped during their Battleback they were like eh we out. LMAO. I think the other HG's even commented about that. 

I agree I think it's harder for someone that's been out of the house for a month to be like eh do I really want to go back in there just to be stressed out for a week or two and then turn around and leave? 

I hope she falls first- just so Swaggy can shut up. 

• Love 7

Now, I get many of you are Hay fans. I really do.

And I understand you feel some degree of investment in viewing Hay as a superlative BB player - again, I get it.

But then I see something like this (from Joker’s)...

Thu 12:09 AM PT Haleigh says JC is the alpha of the house

...and I have to ask - what the everlovin’ monkeyfuck are y’all talking about!?!?

:>

• Love 18

Tyler told Kaycee him and Angela have been cuddling upstairs. Kaycee says, "Aw!" and promises she won't say anything. Then asks, "Are you big spoon or little spoon?" 

Tyler says he doesn't want to tell Angela he likes her and then one day he'll have to pick Kaycee over her. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4

Sam was the only one who came to Hays defense and actually let JC know it was wrong. In the meantime, Hay started screaming for production.

JC ranted about how crazy sam is to every other houseguest because of what she did and pretty much everyone agreed with him. Eventually even Hay said what he did was ok.

this is why I love Sam despite her occasional crazy. She genuinely wanted to do the right thing.

i have also noticed since she finally got her period and went on the nicotine patches, her crazy level is way down. She is reminding me more and more of early Sam.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, GalvDuck said:

I thought it was finally determined that she wasn’t pregnant, but that she must have just had a stress delay?  Wasn’t that mentioned a couple of weeks ago?

You saying EvilDick got it wrong last week was it? 

I don't know what she is but I don't think she ever got her period before leaving the House.  Except for the EvilDick thing there has been no mention about her status from within "the little house" (tm Sam).  And his thing was hearsay based on someone who knows someone who worked in the jury house who said she was pregnant.  That is three degrees of telephone game so who really knows.  Though I assume a lot of people will be checking her out tonight to see if they can see any "signs."  Though after a couple of weeks there shouldn't be any anyway.

56 minutes ago, green said:

You saying EvilDick got it wrong last week was it? 

I don't know what she is but I don't think she ever got her period before leaving the House.  Except for the EvilDick thing there has been no mention about her status from within "the little house" (tm Sam).  And his thing was hearsay based on someone who knows someone who worked in the jury house who said she was pregnant.  That is three degrees of telephone game so who really knows.  Though I assume a lot of people will be checking her out tonight to see if they can see any "signs."  Though after a couple of weeks there shouldn't be any anyway.

I was asking.  I don’t follow ED.  I just thought I recalled it being posted here a while back.

39 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

JC is revolting. The end. 

JC and Bayliegh are easily the most controversial players this season. Both have made pretty disturbing comments.

and Sam.  Opps forgot about her

Edited by RagePaige
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, gunderda said:

Fessy worked at Margaritaville - he hopes he doesn't have to go back but thinks he left in a respectable way (giving 2 weeks) in case he needs it again.  His sub teaching was very minimal. 

Thank god.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, HighHopes said:

The little fucking camerawhore really doesn’t give a shit about anybody else’s feelings, does he?  Nothing and nobody else matters, just so long as JC gets more screen time.  :P

12 minutes ago, HighHopes said:

I was watching that, and I don’t think anybody was truly excusing anything OR blaming Hay; rather, the other HGs were simply applying knowledge of certain immutable truths they’ve learned over the past 71 days in the House:

1. JC will never admit to being wrong about anything.  Ever.
  2. When JC is telling one of his stories, JC will continue to talk - and talk - and talk - until JC decides he is done.
  3. If you disagree  or express disapproval with anything JC says, JC will stop his story at that point and argue - and argue - and argue with you about it until either (a) you agree with him or (b) our universe reaches the end of time, whichever comes first.

Therefore - when JC is talking, the quickest way to get him to his shutting-up point is to simply keep making general noises of agreement until you prod him along to the end.

• Love 16
9 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

And this is why I don't use emojis. I haven't a clue what any of them mean.

I found a cool one at work yesterday in my work instant messaging. If you put a b in parentheses (b) and hit enter, you get a beer mug.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I found a cool one at work yesterday in my work instant messaging. If you put a b in parentheses (b) and hit enter, you get a beer mug.

If (I’m guessing) you’re using Lync/Skype for Business, run the entire alphabet that way (individually in parentheses) sometime - you’ll be surprised.  ;)

• Love 2

What I think is sad is that Sam was literally the only one who helped Hay and told off JC.

And she can’t even stand Hay and really likes JC!

what does that say about the other houseguests?

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Irishsecra said:

What I think is sad is that Sam was literally the only one who helped Hay and told off JC.

...or that this is apparently the first season in BB history where a WC door cannot be made to properly latch.

What does that say about Production?

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, Nashville said:

...or that this is apparently the first season in BB history where a WC door cannot be made to properly latch.

What does that say about Production?

This.  Wasn't this supposed to be the Vaunted Season 20?  So why does the house - not to mention the comps - look like they were cobbled together with duct tape and pipe cleaners?

• Love 15
1 hour ago, GalvDuck said:

I was asking.  I don’t follow ED.  I just thought I recalled it being posted here a while back.

There was a lot of back and forth on Bayleigh being pregnant because, for a time, we assumed she got her period during her HOH, but that turned out to be false (since she started talking to Haleigh a week after about how she was afraid she was pregnant). Evel Dick claims that his source says that she's pregnant, but we still don't know for certain which is the truth.

46 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

So let me get this straight....the houseguests are not allowed to sing, but they can forcibly open a closed bathroom door and then tie it open so the occupant is exposed?

JC has been crossing boundaries for weeks.  Can someone please tell me how he is seemingly being allowed to do whatever he wants with no apparent punishments?

JC is absolutely disgusting. No, nobody should be excusing JC's behaviour. I get that JC's a handful to argue with because he's a stubborn person and always has to be right, but I'm extremely disappointed that Sam was the only one to tell JC off. Team Sam here. Poor Haleigh. 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I straight up love Shelby.

Me too! One of my fave hgs ever. If they ever do another All Stars she better be included.

8 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

I hope [Bay] falls first- just so Swaggy can shut up. 

I hope so too for that reason but also because I picked her to be first out in another fantasy game I'm in and I need the points.

1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

JC has been crossing boundaries for weeks.  Can someone please tell me how he is seemingly being allowed to do whatever he wants with no apparent punishments?

The same reason Dick was allowed to do even worse shit all through BB8 and that all the racists in BB15 were allowed to continue being disgusting and abusive. Production doesn't care about these people lol.

So, if Tyler isn't in F2 (which is almost impossible at this point but still), should we all agree to vote for him to get AFP just to keep JC from it? Like he'd probably be the best bet to beat him. But what if Tyler is F2, who would have the best chance at beating JC? All I know is there needs to be some concentrated effort to try to keep JC from getting AFP. 

Even though I know whoever comes back from jury won't change anything and even though I know this endurance comp will somehow be horribly disappointing because that's just how this season is going, I am still somehow very excited for tonight. Dammit!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8
27 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

This.  Wasn't this supposed to be the Vaunted Season 20?  So why does the house - not to mention the comps - look like they were cobbled together with duct tape and pipe cleaners?

Last night's comp set looked like a third grade science project done on the kitchen table the morning it was due to be turned in. 

Or.........a whole lot of morning after vomitus.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Me too! One of my fave hgs ever. If they ever do another All Stars she better be included.

I hope so too for that reason but also because I picked her to be first out in another fantasy game I'm in and I need the points.

The same reason Dick was allowed to do even worse shit all through BB8 and that all the racists in BB15 were allowed to continue being disgusting and abusive. Production doesn't care about these people lol.

So, if Tyler isn't in F2 (which is almost impossible at this point but still), should we all agree to vote for him to get AFP just to keep JC from it? Like he'd probably be the best bet to beat him. But what if Tyler is F2, who would have the best chance at beating JC? All I know is there needs to be some concentrated effort to try to keep JC from getting AFP. 

Even though I know whoever comes back from jury won't change anything and even though I know this endurance comp will somehow be horribly disappointing because that's just how this season is going, I am still somehow very excited for tonight. Dammit!

That would be like last year with everyone voting Cody for AFP just to further mess with Paul.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Last night's comp set looked like a bad third grade science project gone awry.

I loved it lol. But honestly I think I like the simple comps best. I loved pretty much every comp in BBOTT and they were ridiculously simple set-ups.

Just now, RandomWatcher said:

That would be like last year with everyone voting Cody for AFP just to further mess with Paul.

Yep. Memories! At least if anyone else beats JC they won't be as horrible a person as Cody. (Who I loved as a TV character and I don't regret voting him for AFP at all lol.)

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Sam is the only one who doesn’t care about her position in the game. It’s why she’s more free and able to call JC out IMO. No one in the game wants to seriously ruffle JC’s feathers, in part because they’ll always lose an argument with him and make a spectacle of it. 

• Love 9
48 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

JC should be thrown out. Why does he have to sleep with other people? There are plenty of beds. At the very least Tyler should be told so he can make sure JC isn’t crawling into bed with him.

Watching BBAD from last night and JC trying to start shit with Tyler by saying Angela was locked in the HOH room topless with Brett. Tyler telling him to change the topic. I can’t stand that little creep! 

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

JC should be thrown out. Why does he have to sleep with other people? There are plenty of beds. At the very least Tyler should be told so he can make sure JC isn’t crawling into bed with him.

Watching BBAD from last night and JC trying to start shit with Tyler by saying Angela was locked in the HOH room topless with Brett. Tyler telling him to change the topic. I can’t stand that little creep! 

I didn't know about the JC looking and touching Tyler until watching RHAP last night. That is seriously creepy. If that was a guy doing that to a girl in the house that person would be sent packing. On RHAP, they said that the DR informed Tyler of it the first time but they weren't sure about the second time. Yup! JC needs to go.....now.

• Love 13
32 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

No one in the game wants to seriously ruffle JC’s feathers, in part because they’ll always lose an argument with him and make a spectacle of it. 

I'm intrigued by the above statement....I mean what's he gonna do, get on a table and pound his chest like that toy monkey with the cymbals?!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

If that was a guy doing that to a girl in the house that person would be sent packing. 

I actually doubt they would. They should, as JC should, but Production has proven time and again they just don't really care about this kind of thing.

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

All I know is there needs to be some concentrated effort to try to keep JC from getting AFP. 

I have half a dozen emails and am ready to vote!  That troll can't win AFP  :ugh:

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Thalia said:

Has BB always allowed the houseguests to be so open about production requests -- like the discussions about how Production skewed their educational backgrounds?  I seem to remember that the one summer I was home recovering from surgery and watched all the time (2010), the feeds went to fish every time one of them started to talk about the pre-house sequester period.  Talking about how they used production staff to play act as welder's seems to pierce the illusion of the BB experience more than letting us know which hotel they stayed in, and what they ordered from room service.  

They're super lax about it this year.  They talk about the pre-show stuff a lot when usually they would get told to quit talking about it. Hg's used to use keywords to talk about stuff that happened before they were in the house. This year they talk about it a lot and freely.  And then after while it goes to fish. Like camera people are like "oh whoops... I guess theyve been talking about this for 20 min and they aren't suppose to.. guess i better turn the feeds"

I usually miss a lot of JC's offensive behavior (much like I miss Sam's crazy episodes) but watching this gives me a big thumbs down for JC.  No wonder no one wanted to put him on the block.  He'd be spewing hate all week.  Because he's small he's probably tried to make his voice as loud as it can be so he can be louder than everyone and talk over them.  He couldn't even admit it was a shitty thing to do! And all because Haleigh scared him?

• Love 2
7 hours ago, mooses said:

Tyler told Kaycee him and Angela have been cuddling upstairs. Kaycee says, "Aw!" and promises she won't say anything. Then asks, "Are you big spoon or little spoon?" 

Tyler says he doesn't want to tell Angela he likes her and then one day he'll have to pick Kaycee over her. 

I was watching this conversation last night live- and when she said that I was in the middle of drinking my water and spit it out because it made me LOL. "Are you big spoon or little spoon"- only she would be able to ask him that question and get away with it. 

I thought it was smart of him to tell her what's been going on- just to make sure that she knows it's still her as his #1. At least we know he likes her for sure (even though we already knew that- I.E. his DR's where is he blushing like crazy) but doesn't want to flat out tell her because he knows he has to cut her eventually. I love Tyler & Kaycee conversations- I feel like she's the only one he can be really honest with- and even then he's still not totally telling her everything. But thank goodness he has her in that house he literally might go insane. 

He didn't flat out tell her that JC has said that he wants Angela/Kaycee up if he were to win HOH- but he for sure danced around it by reiterating a few times that he keeps saying the two of you are a pair.  

1 hour ago, Irishsecra said:

I think what it comes down to with JC in the house- is that they have seen him get away with pretty much anything and everything- and I'm not just talking about his inappropriate behavior. It's all the other things he's able to get away with- they have all said that he gets away with murder. He's constantly disrespecting production, singing, sleeping in etc.  So it gets to the point I'm sure where you are just like well it doesn't matter what I do or say- production treats him differently then the rest of us. I think they all also know that he never takes accountability for his behavior. 

Tyler was standing in the Kitchen and he heard Hay scream for Production- I'm sure he knows that Hay's version of events are correct- but he also knows it's not worth arguing with JC about. Bottom line is that they are playing a game- and one wrong move- you have someone on your bad side and could lose out on $500K. I think that is also why Hay when she came out of the bathroom actually apologized to JC- she wouldn't have screamed for Production if she wasn't freaked out by his behavior or thought it was wrong. But she's on the block- and could go home today- so she instead played it off like she didn't care and apologized to him.  Which is horrible, but unfortunately the circumstances of this game. 

I do have to say- a lot of the times I really don't think Production cares who ultimately wins the season- as long as they can crank out entertaining television for the whole season. I know that they keep painting JC in this jokester sort of light and even in the past 2 weeks as a "puppetmaster" which we all know isn't true- because I think my 11 year old niece could puppetmaster Fessy. But I don't think with his repeated negative press they would want him as the winner of this awesome season of BB. I think right now they would be okay with ANYONE but him winning.  

• Love 12
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think Tyler wins it hands down if he's not in final 2.  But I think he'll be in final 2.  I'm all for a team up!  Anyone have any ideas who?  I think the only other person that could have a chance would be Brett because they are giving him a fun vibe edit.  (Not that I want Brett to win, but I'd prefer him as AFP over JC.)

• Love 7
21 hours ago, gunderda said:

Fessy worked at Margaritaville - he hopes he doesn't have to go back but thinks he left in a respectable way (giving 2 weeks) in case he needs it again.  His sub teaching was very minimal. 

NO SALT LEFT BEHIND!!!

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Slider said:

I think Tyler wins it hands down if he's not in final 2.  But I think he'll be in final 2.  I'm all for a team up!  Anyone have any ideas who?  I think the only other person that could have a chance would be Brett because they are giving him a fun vibe edit.  (Not that I want Brett to win, but I'd prefer him as AFP over JC.)

I'm positive the people in the running for AFP are as followed: Tyler, JC, Brett, Haleigh, and Sam.

I say Haleigh because of her really strong edit and casuals can absolutely overpower us online folk. Nobody else has a chance of getting AFP, not even Bayleigh.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Slider said:

My precedence pick (moving down the list if the listed player is in F2):

1. Tyler
  2. Brett
  3. Scottie
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

My precedence pick (moving down the list if the listed player is in F2):

1. Tyler
  2. Brett
  3. Scottie

That's a good list - I second that.

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm positive the people in the running for AFP are as followed: Tyler, JC, Brett, Haleigh, and Sam.

I know several casuals that are bothered by Sam's voice, and think she's playing up the country bumpkin aspect, but I also see how people might find it cute.  Also, with Haleigh's edit, I think she could be a finalist, but I also think the stupidity of her own alliance drags her down.  Overall though, I agree with your list.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Vixenstud said:

I don't understand something -  these houseguests seem unable to sleep in a bed, the same bed each night, by themselves, not touching anyone.  

They're over 3 years old, this shouldn't be an issue.  

I would have a tough time sleeping that closely to someone who wasn't my spouse or lover.  

• Love 11