Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Wings said:

Hahahahaha, of course.  He has created more comedic moments than any HG to date.  Last night during their joyful gathering with much laughter, Fessy blurted (related to nothing being said) “I never know who is going on Thursday.”   More laughter.  Gotta love his contribution.

The plan was to put them both up ensuring that one will go.  

Yippeeeee!!!!!

5 minutes ago, lilabennet said:

What if it is a Battleback/HOH combo and it is the egg game?  Bay has freakishly long and slender fingers.  She could end up coming back as the HOH.

Scottie could win that too. 

Tbh, I prefer the battlebacks where the evicted HGs compete against each other AND the current ones, and the last standing wins. The endurance kind. 

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Man, Fessy is totally coming right back into the house, isn't he? Bayleigh and Rockstar aren't going to win shit, so it would be between Fessy and Scottie and you would think Fessy would have the advantage in most comps.

I am not sure he would.  Pure physical comp yes but we don’t know what it is.  

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Scottie could win that too. 

Tbh, I prefer the battlebacks where the evicted HGs compete against each other AND the current ones, and the last standing wins. The endurance kind. 

I would love that.  We saw Sam and Tyler do well. Fessy has no chance, Scottie might.

i didn’t hear who they preferred to go.  Fessy? 

Edited by Wings
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

"Hey, I have a bit of a crush on you and by the way, did I tell you that you remind me of my childhood dog? You don't mind if I call you by his name, do you?" I'd say that's creepy but it's Sam so I kinda expect it to be a little weird. Still. Her dog?

There's a This is Us hate thread? I wonder if you have to actually sit through a full episode of it to play or if my seething dislike of even just the promos is enough. I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE THIRTEEN AND COULDN'T LIP SYNC, MANDY! She could do so much better than Peter Petrelli. 

1 hour ago, Wings said:

YES and you will see me there too!  In that forum it is labeled Unpopular Opinions.  You don't have to watch, previews and the episode thread tell you all you need to know.  

But it is pretty fun to watch, as you might miss the very subtle nuances of emotional....oh, hell, it's anvil city on that show.  I watch only to guess the moments when the writers think that I am reaching for my box of Kleenex when in fact I am often ROTFLMAO.

27 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Man, Fessy is totally coming right back into the house, isn't he? Bayleigh and Rockstar aren't going to win shit, so it would be between Fessy and Scottie and you would think Fessy would have the advantage in most comps.

HEY NOW Scottie came in second in like 99.5 percent of the comps he played in.  At least in my mind he did.  And I just SO need for Scottie to come back and get #FUF evicted, because I really need #FUF's head to explode so we can see if there is, in fact, a brain in there or just a tired hamster on a wheel.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

But it is pretty fun to watch, as you might miss the very subtle nuances of emotional....oh, hell, it's anvil city on that show.  I watch only to guess the moments when the writers think that I am reaching for my box of Kleenex when in fact I am often ROTFLMAO.

I have a creative way of watching using FF and what is supposed to be happening to know when to stop and watch, because they always telegraph the plot through interviews and previews.  It is such a terrible show, I fail to see it's popularity.  AND I love to tear it apart.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Wait... so were the feeds down just so they could replace the table?  I'm so confused.

Did Fuck you, Fessy lean sit on it and break it?

I always forget that they get a smaller table at F8.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Fessy is trying to convince Hay that Tyler will vote to keep her.   He is positive!  LMAO!  He just gets better and better

Fessy and Hay think Hay and Sam are going up.   "We" will win the veto and take you down.  Who is we in his fuzzy little head.  Tyler I think. 

• Love 2
Just now, Wings said:

Fessy is trying to convince Hay that Tyler will vote to keep her.   He is positive!  LMAO!  He just gets better and better

Nope! They want the dopey one to stay, Fessy. That would be you. LOL!!!

2 hours ago, Wings said:

YES and you will see me there too!  In that forum it is labeled Unpopular Opinions.  You don't have to watch, previews and the episode thread tell you all you need to know.  

Oh, this sounds like somewhere I need to be.

54 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Man, Fessy is totally coming right back into the house, isn't he?

Oh for sure, because that's just how this season is going.

39 minutes ago, lilabennet said:

What if it is a Battleback/HOH combo ...

I'm thinking it might be that since there is not a special Friday episode.

I can not wait to see the Hay/FUF reaction after they're both nommed. They better not disappoint because there is just nothing left to look forward to! I need Angela to be her bitch self though and straight up tell them what's going on, but I assume she's gonna be fake about it. Dammit, Angela, you are good for one thing so you better fucking deliver!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Wings said:

Oh Fessy, stop talking.  LOL  He is basking in and repeating his fabulous plan!  Poor Angela.  Now Bayleigh comes in. 

Fessy, now stretched out on Angela's bed as if he is home and going over his plan again to Hayleigh.  LOL  

I know this was a typo, but for a split second there you scared the everlovin’ shit outta me.

2 hours ago, Wings said:

Nope.  It is going to fly over [Fessy’s] head.  He will not get it.  Really, he won't. 

I dunno... it’s like my father always said: “Bust a mule between the eyes enough times with a 2x4, and eventually you’ll get his attention.”

2 hours ago, RagePaige said:

Tyler "I really didnt think Fess was that dumb.  I truly thought he was smart enough not to believe Brett"

I don’t think it was a matter of Fessy believing Brett or not - more like Fessy didn’t care.  Fessy simply didn’t want Scottie around his wimmin, and Brett gave Fessy a justifiable Reason to target Scottie.

2 hours ago, Jobiska said:

If you like tiny tetrahedrons of terror that head right for the spaces between your teeth and gums and poke you there.

Guess I just get off on pain, then; Jif’s Extra Crunchy is IT for me.

1 hour ago, llongori said:

My hubs is smooth & I'm extra crunchy.  We have our own jars.  Accepting and living with differences is the secret to a successful relationship.

Exactly; an extra jar of peanut butter isn’t going to break anybody’s bank, and is a small price to pay to keep your marriage intact.

1 hour ago, llongori said:

That and separate bathrooms!!  I'll not share a bathroom with a male of the species.  I don't understand why basketball players can reliably sink shots from the 3-point line, golfers can hit a hole-in-one from 100 yards away, but a male can't stand DIRECTLY OVER a toilet and hit the hole.  

Sure we can - EVERY man can - but what’s the fun in that?  You want a challenge, you have to go for the distance.  ;>

43 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Depends - is a brain involved?  ;)   Although to be fair, Fessy has been remarkably good at the memory comps.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Shit, she's actually gonna do Hay/Sam? Fuck, this week sucks.

I don't know.  That is what Hay thinks so Angela might have tipped her off that she is going up and lied about Sam.  

8 minutes ago, Wings said:

So I guess Sam and Hay are going up.  Yes?  

What does FUF stand for?  I know it is Fessy

F as in Fuck

U as in U (You)

F as in Fessy

And, oh yeah - FUCK YOU FESSY!!!

(Sometimes the initials just aren’t as enjoyable)

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Nashville said:

That and separate bathrooms!!  I'll not share a bathroom with a male of the species.  I don't understand why basketball players can reliably sink shots from the 3-point line, golfers can hit a hole-in-one from 100 yards away, but a male can't stand DIRECTLY OVER a toilet and hit the hole.  

Sure we can - EVERY man can - but what’s the fun in that?  You want a challenge, you have to go for the distance.  ;>

I can too. But if it's the middle of the night, I'm half asleep and yawning, all bets are off.

• Love 1

From what I can tell, Fessy and Hay are going up. Fessy just had a talk again with Angela. That boy cannot read a room. He said he’s “on board” with the plan to nominate Sam and get her out. Ok, good to know. I can’t wait to see the look on his face when he is nommed.

• Love 4

I only heard some of the JC/Tyler whisperfest but it sounded like Tyler was trying to convince JC that Angela/Kaycee were the best options for them to take to F4.  JC was having none of it and using visual aids to explain to Tyler that it was better for them to take two people who weren't close to each other the way that Ang/KC are.  As always, JC was bulldozing the conversation and not allowing for anything beyond his own opinion.  I couldn't tell who JC thought their F4 should be, but it definitely did not include Angela as he told Tyler that he didn't put in all these weeks of work to have his game ruined by Tyler's libido.  

Speculation - He knows Kaycee/Brett/Sam and Angela are all closer to Tyler, so JC may have been trying to convince him to bring Fessy to F4 as he is the only one that would probably choose JC over Tyler.  Please no.

Now Angela is in HOH with Tyler and they are plotting the rationalizations for putting up Hay/Fess.  The big one is that they didn't come to them for an alliance until day 60.  Tyler asked her if she had talked to Sam and Angela said that she just told her that she was ok.  They laughed about the fact that Sam reminded Angela of the "pinky promise" they made to never put each other up.

Tyler/Angela still don't 100% believe Haleigh was the hacker and they think that if she was, the other side probably knew all about it and was in on the plan to put up Tyler.  LOL  Now they're laughing at the absurdity of Fessy sending Scottie home.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 6
52 minutes ago, Nashville said:

F as in Fuck

U as in U (You)

F as in Fessy

And, oh yeah - FUCK YOU FESSY!!!

(Sometimes the initials just aren’t as enjoyable)

I typically type FUF if I’m on my lunch break and checking the forum at work.  Not gonna type “Fuck you, Fessy!” there.

35 minutes ago, diana said:

That boy cannot read a room.

I have to wonder if he can read a stop sign.

Fuck you, Fessy.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, leocadia said:

I only heard some of the JC/Tyler whisperfest but it sounded like Tyler was trying to convince JC that Angela/Kaycee were the best options for them to take to F4.  JC was having none of it and using visual aids to explain to Tyler that it was better for them to take two people who weren't close to each other the way that Ang/KC are.  As always, JC was bulldozing the conversation and not allowing for anything beyond his own opinion.  I couldn't tell who JC thought their F4 should be, but it definitely did not include Angela as he told Tyler that he didn't put in all these weeks of work to have his game ruined by Tyler's libido.  

And, last night, Tyler clearly said his ideal Final 4 are JC, Angela & Kaycee. With Kaycee his Final 2. Like, you said JC didn’t really say who these other 2 unrelated people were. I think he wore Tyler out and that’s why he got out of there. He was beat. LOL!!!

• Love 2

Sam, it is cloven hoof and chews the cud. That's why cows, sheep, goats, deer, etc. are OK. Pigs are not OK because they do not chew the cud. And it's a dietary restriction for the Jewish faith, not Christian (although it's in the Bible).

3 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

I typically type FUF if I’m on my lunch break and checking the forum at work.  Not gonna type “Fuck you, Fessy!” there.

I have to type out Fuck you, Fessy becaue FUF is an acronym that's used on a different message board I frequent and it means something completely different there. Well, the first F and U are the same but the last F is way different. There's such a satisfaction in a full Fuck you, Fessy, though. 

5 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

I have to wonder if he can read a stop sign.

Fuck you, Fessy.

Only after the fourth no and then he'll pat himself on the back for stopping at that point, pay no attention to the first three he just blew past. Fuck you, Fessy.

• Love 3

Tyler brought up to Angela that JC was trying to convince him that he (JC) isn't close to Fessy, he's just using him as the "bridge to the other side."  Angela asks if Tyler believes him, and Tyler said maybe it's a little bit true.  

In the words of Maury Povich :  That is a LIE

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 2

JC is saying Colossus of Rhodes (the statue which has one leg on an island and one leg on another island). He' talking about the 7 wonders of the world. 

Edited by Lamb18

Tyler & Angela getting alone time & talking strategy. I wonder if Kaycee is like, um, what’s going on up there? That said, she’s bff with both and knows they are in a tight alliance. I am dying to hear the cold & heartless Angela with her nomination speech. Too funny!

Damn! Did I call that or what?!?!.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1

Angela/Tyler still cuddling and giggling in the HOH.  There have been a couple BB announcements to Hay/Fess telling them to quit sleeping.  Tyler speculates that they are getting them up because noms are soon.

Kaycee & Haleigh in the HOH Room now.

Before they arrived, Tyler and Angela were talking through the noms.  Angela says that she is planning to announce Haleigh's name first because they are expecting it and then Fessy second to blindside them.  Can't wait to see Fessy's face!

ETA: Feeds cut.  Hopefully it is actually nominations this time.

Edited by zenithwit
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, atomic said:

Time for noms. I can't wait to see Fessy freak.

Is it too much to ask button boy to repay us from yesterday's lack of HOH on the feeds for his finger to "slip" just as Angela's unlocking her noms?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Perfect Xero said:

Could Tyler get to F2 and lose because so many of the jury members still seem to think that he's a nice naive guy who is good at comps but knows next to nothing about the game and just does whatever Angela tells him?

I asked that question weeks ago, and I think it’s still a good one. Who is going to tell the jury that Tyler was so involved in everything? FOUTTE are all clearly clueless. JC? Fat chance, he’s in charge of everything according to him. Sam is batshit crazy and everyone know is. It would have to be Brett, Angela and/or Kaycee having to spell it out. And...well....FOUTTE.

I think Tyler has the absolute right idea in going to the end with Kaycee, but it’s not up to him. 

• Love 9