Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Dan's only chance to win was with Boogie. He should have fought a lot harder to keep him in the house when he was up for eviction. 

Dan would have beaten Boogie, but the odds of him making it to Final 2 with Boogie in the house were a lot lower. Ugh, just watching that clip and seeing Ian talk about how proud he was of getting the Quack Pack to Final Four. That wasn't even a THING until, like, halfway through the season!

It reminds me so much of Scottie.

• Love 2

Instead of gushing “Hi, Julie, you look absolutely positively supercalifragilisticexpialidociously divine tonight!”I want Haleigh to just get in that DR, sit down and scream “BRETT!!!!!”

• Love 8
7 hours ago, gunderda said:

I really hope at some point on the show we get a montage of all of Sam's crafts and hobbies while in the house. i don't know what she's doing now but she's surrounded by a bunch of stuff. 

I bet we see it in the "Remember when?" clip show when it's the final two.

I gotta admit, I'm getting real nervous about HOH tonight. This is the first time this season where I actually genuinely give a shit on who wins. I need an L5 HOH, or a JC HOH. Because she'll nominate Rockstar, I wouldn't hate a Sam HOH either. I wouldn't hate a Fessy HOH because he'll nominate Angela/Kaycee. But any of the girls in the Hive or Scottie wouldn't be ideal. I wouldn't HATE their wins, per say, but I won't be very happy. I need an L4 win, or else the Hive might do well. Bayleigh can use her power the following week to make sure one of Angela/Brett/Kaycee leave after one of Angela/Brett. 

Ok, I do care, I really do care. I'm hoping for Team Good Feeds but I'm also hoping for an Angela or Rockstar eviction this week. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

Winston and Kaitlyn were just live on IG. They cut off and I think I heard Winston say he's going live during eviction speeches.

A bright side to Kaitlyn not winning the challenge to come back into the house is her growing friendship with Winston. 

Four minutes, guys. I'M SO NERVOUS.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

A bright side to Kaitlyn not winning the challenge to come back into the house is her growing friendship with Winston. 

Four minutes, guys. I'M SO NERVOUS.

I have a feeling Winston will be the one HG who's still in touch with everyone after the show. It's always the shy ones who end up staying in touch with people. For instance I read that Jmac is still close to Steve from BB15.

• Love 1
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

I have a feeling Winston will be the one HG who's still in touch with everyone after the show. It's always the shy ones who end up staying in touch with people. For instance I read that Jmac is still close to Steve from BB15.

I think so, too. I don't know if he's tried to contact Swaggy or Steve, but he is keeping in touch with Kaitlyn and I bet he contacts Rachel as well. It's gonna be exciting to see him at the finale. 

Also, now the episode has started and Brett is delivering his speech after Rachel! Holy shit! 

• Love 2

So, Bayleigh's only family segment is hijacked by some fame whore guy who will be irrelevant and won't be getting any hosting gigs like he's hoping for.

I just hate that CBS is allowing Chris to get what he wants by milking his 15 minutes of fame. 

I need a Kaitlyn/Winston best friends segment next week if we're forced with this nomance.

• Love 11

Good lord! He's wearing one shirt with his name on it and one with his picture on it. What is his problem?

Also, he knew Bay for like a minute. Does Bay know he's meeting her parents?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Neither Swaggy or her parents realize that this meeting should be without cameras?

How awkward.

I'm sure Chris had a conversation with her family before they turned the cameras on and they filmed the awkward "We're totally just meeting for the first time as I knock on your door" but yeah, Bayleigh's family entertaining this schmuck with producers scripting all of this is just cringey as hell. I wouldn't be surprised if Bayleigh's dad wasn't impressed with Chris. He didn't seem all that genuine.

• Love 2
Just now, missyb said:

Rockstar would pop a fuse if she saw Baliegh's home.

I had a feeling her family was probably wealthier than the average American. She went to a private school, talked about how spoiled she was growing up (did figure skating which isn’t a cheap sport when she was younger), and was in the pageant circuit, which couldn’t have been cheap.  She was also telling someone in the house about her mom’s affinity for designer items.

Rachel’s face when Brett revealed Rachel told him about the power.

Just now, PoshSprinkles said:

Those two look NOTHING alike, unless you go with an adoption scenario. 

Yeah, I know.  But he told Angela he was going to say it in his speech.

I haven't been able to keep up with the feeds this week.  Was there a reason he chose to mention Sam by name?  That seemed a little odd when he needs her vote to stay -- or am I missing something?

Just now, leocadia said:

I haven't been able to keep up with the feeds this week.  Was there a reason he chose to mention Sam by name?  That seemed a little odd when he needs her vote to stay -- or am I missing something?

I don’t know either and I have been watching.  I don’t think he said anything about Sam when he was concocting his eviction speech.