Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's worse than that. It's his DEAD DAD'S BIRTHDAY.

Yeah, she shouldn't be going near that with a ten foot poll.

As much as I don't like Sam anymore, I would kinda like for all of this to get back to Sam that Kaitlyn is pulling all this crap. Sam would roast her for making Tyler cry.

• Love 3

Faysal was having a conversation with Tyler right now about Kaitlyn.  He told Tyler how Kaitlyn told him that she had feelings for Faysal and how Faysal thinks she probably told Tyler she had feelings for Tyler, too.  It was really hard to hear because their mics were picking up all the noise and conversations happening below in the kitchen.  Faysal also brought up all the manipulative crap Kaitlyn was telling him to try to get him to use the veto on her.  

• Love 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Faysal also brought up all the manipulative crap Kaitlyn was telling him to try to get him to use the veto on her.  

Before or after you told her to pick you for the veto because you would definitely, for sure, without a doubt save her, Fessy?

Kaitlyn's an enormous piece of work, but that one's all on you, big guy.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 12

JC and Faysal were discussing the vote.  Faysal thinks it will be unanimous against Kaitlyn.  JC thinks it may not be unanimous but that it could be only 1 or 2 votes to keep her.  They both seemed to be in agreement that even if Kaitlyn comes back into the house, she'll just go right back out next week.  I hate Kaitlyn but I really need for her to win HOH and wreak havoc.

• Love 3
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

With Rockstar’s hair up like that, it really looks like a short haircut and looks good in her

I think her current bob haircut, when she actually does it for the live show, looks nice on her, too. She's just too busy running around sticking dirty plastic bags in her Leia buns to actually bother.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 6
34 minutes ago, Jinxie said:

Someone should tell Sam she'd be prettier if she quit smoking.

I do agree with that.  Never dated a smoker or anyone with tattoos myself.  So, it's odd that I find Sam adorable and attractive at the same time.  I do wish she wasn't a smoker.  

I can't drop Sam yet.  I know, I know...everyone else is pissed at her.  But as someone who personally knows a short, feisty fireball beast named Sam here, I have to stick with her for now.  I think I may have mentioned previously (or maybe on FB) that I typically pick my reality comp show faves based on location (Texas rules), occupation (nurses, especially NICU or trauma nurses; docs, PTs, ex-military, and firefighters), school (Gators, Aggies -- although Haleigh doesn't give me a strong enough Aggie vibe yet, she's kind of hanging in as runner-up), or name (it's how I pick my Derby horses).  This year, Sam stuck out from the get-go at the intro.  I haven't been able to turn back since.  

Sorry, guys...I know I'm in the minority now.

43 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

LOL - Sam's response if the backyard was open.

FireShot Pro Screen Capture #003 - 'sam bledsoe paintbrush - Google Search' - www_google_com_search_q=sam+bledsoe+paintbrush&safe=active&source=lnms&t.png

She does that when she wants to talk about stuff that she doesn't want to make it to the CBS broadcast edit.  I hate to say it, but I think she forgets or doesn't realize that there's still live feed streams and YouTube.  

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

I do agree with that.  Never dated a smoker or anyone with tattoos myself.  So, it's odd that I find Sam adorable and attractive at the same time.  I do wish she wasn't a smoker.  

I can't drop Sam yet.  I know, I know...everyone else is pissed at her.  But as someone who personally knows a short, feisty fireball beast named Sam here, I have to stick with her for now.  I think I may have mentioned previously (or maybe on FB) that I typically pick my reality comp show faves based on location (Texas rules), occupation (nurses, especially NICU or trauma nurses; docs, PTs, ex-military, and firefighters), school (Gators, Aggies -- although Haleigh doesn't give me a strong enough Aggie vibe yet, she's kind of hanging in as runner-up), or name (it's how I pick my Derby horses).  This year, Sam stuck out from the get-go at the intro.  I haven't been able to turn back since.  

Sorry, guys...I know I'm in the minority now.

She does that when she wants to talk about stuff that she doesn't want to make it to the CBS broadcast edit.  I hate to say it, but I think she forgets or doesn't realize that there's still live feed streams and YouTube.  

dont worry - we'll be in the minority together ;) 

I like her no BS way - I might cringe a little sometimes and she might be a little long winded but in a game where people tend to coddle each other.. it's like a breath of fresh air. 

• Love 10
(edited)

I third that re Sam. Yes, I do find her proselytizing to be annoying but I like her easy way of conversation. She uses turns of phrase that surprise me. And I love her eyes. So sue me.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 7
(edited)

The CBS Messenger Bot just sent me a message: Brett vs. Rockstar - Whose side are YOU on? 

Likely because she's on the block tonight and they are nemesis. Guess they are looking for their next story hook in case Kaitlyn leaves!

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 2

Kaitlyn is really gross with all of that.  (Still hope she wins HOH tonight, though, after getting her ass booted).

Y'all, I have tomorrow off of work, so I hope that the house goes OFF tonight!

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, HighHopes said:

Kaitlyn really needs to stop with this Tyler's dead father thing, yikes. It still makes me uncomfortable how she crawls into his bed to wake him up like this. 

omggggg THAT'S what she was doing!?!?  I had the feeds on but couldn't hear - just thought she was looking really psychotic. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I third that. Yes, I do find her proselytizing to be annoying but I like her easy way of conversation. She uses turns of phrase that surprise me. And I love her eyes. So sue me.

I am in the club too. Honestly, while I don't like some of the things she has said, I also hate every reality contestant who has ever relied solely on flirting (bonus hate if they start by telling us how they have this brilliant plan to flirt with boys in their intro video), so that may be part of it. I also just like her frank personality and sense of humor. 

Kaitlyn would make me stabby to be stuck in a house with. She is so whiny and needy and narcissistic. I cannot believe she will not stop talking about Tyler's father. I would lose my shit, y'all.

• Love 10

Surprised Tyler hasn't snapped at her yet.  Can't stand him but this is a low blow coming from her.

It's kind of a shame everyone knows that the evicted person may get to come back in -- that'll probably temper the goodbye messages. 'Cause I'd love to hear Tyler's message to Kaitlin if she WASN'T coming back, I bet it would scorch her chakras and leave a visible stain on her third eye.

• Love 5

It all starts with Sam innocently (or maybe not) laying next to Faysal.

Sam lying with Faysal.png

But then as she gets up, she puts her hand on him and starts patting him on the lower back awful close to his butt.  

Sam hand on Faysal.png

• Love 6

Kaitlyn so proud of herself that she described Tyler's dad to a T last night. 

Rachel telling someone that Kaitlyn said she told Fessy on day 8 - "I've never felt this way before.  You're my soulmate"

Talking about all the ways she manipulates people

• Love 1

what's the "big birthday" Kaitlyn wants to celebrate with Tyler?   It can't really be his dad, can it?  because, in my experience, you don't have a big "celebration" for someone's birthday after they die, right?   I get maybe having a family dinner, with the FAMILY of the deceased, but it's not exactly a celebration.  

is there someone else's birthday she means?

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

The CBS Messenger Bot just sent me a message: Brett vs. Rockstar - Whose side are YOU on? 

Likely because she's on the block tonight and they are nemesis. Guess they are looking for their next story hook in case Kaitlyn leaves!

I got that too. They are really going to milk that meltdown, lol.

10 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Turns out she was both looking AND acting psychotic.

#overachiever

• Love 5

Ooooh, Sam the Pious just went all in on being Aunt Sam and she’s pissed off, y’all. 

Discovering the toilet seat downstairs is no longer attached to the toilet, being told “it broke” by Angela sent Aunt Sam to another planet (probably Mars because war, angry, etc). 

The rant includes many fucks, including, “sometimes I think I’m the only adult in here” and “so if the toilet at your house breaks, you just throw it in the trash?” 

She’s gonna go bonkers being back downstairs and I’m looking forward to it. 

• Love 7

I still kind of like Sam too *hides*. I absolutely hate the things she said and I hate the majority of her beliefs. I do think she has some weird hangups due to her own sexuality and self-expression, and it's clouding her views of other women. Either out of jealousy or insecurity or whatever. But she's entertaining when she's not talking about gender norms and the patriarchy. I like that she makes stuff for the house, like wind chimes and bubbles and homemade hooch. And her banter with JC and Tyler cracks me up too. Having said that, I live in the Deep South, so I'm surrounded by people who don't share my life views. If I wrote them all off, I'd never talk to my family or co-workers again.

In current live feed news, Rachel found out the way that Kaitlyn has attempted to manipulate both Fessy and Haleigh, and she's pissed and is glad they're voting her out now. Apparently Kaitlyn told Haleigh that if it's not a unanimous vote in her favor, she'll know that Haleigh is that one vote against her. She's in for a huge shock. Especially when Julie says "by a vote of 10-0", Kaitlyn is going to shit a brick.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

So was Tyler ever informed last night that the vote had flipped BACK to Kaitlyn?  I hope we get to see that conversation before they take down the feeds today.  I want to see if he has any more push back in him.

Tyler may do some more water-testing today - he’d be a fool if he didn’t - but on the whole, I think Tef is smart enough to pick his battles.

3 hours ago, gunderda said:

well ok, slightly delusional in that aspect but I think everyone here thought she was outright lying when she said Fessy promised to save her. 

To be fair to us - K’s penchant for revisionist history has been so well demonstrated by now, I think we can be forgiven for taking anything she says with a lick-sized chunk of salt.  :)

1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Kaitlyn saying she was the biggest lead in every show she did in high school (plays and musical) 

I’m sure K did - even if she didn’t.  :>

52 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

What do you all think the HOH might be?

Really unsure at this point.  I wouldn’t normally expect another physical comp so close on the heels of the Tree/Wall - but if the evictee is going to be working a puzzle comp right after the vote, I also don’t think Production would be likely to stage another primarily mental comp immediately following.  

What would fit in the conceptual gap between the two?  Slip ‘N Slide, maybe?

12 minutes ago, HighHopes said:

Kaitlyn really needs to stop with this Tyler's dead father thing, yikes. It still makes me uncomfortable how she crawls into his bed to wake him up like this. 

On an entirely different level: I don’t know how Tyler feels about it, but I simply cannot STAND it when someone messes with my hair when I’m in bed and/or half asleep.  It freaks me out - feels like spiders are crawling through it.  :P

1 minute ago, The Companion said:

I am in the club too. Honestly, while I don't like some of the things she has said, I also hate every reality contestant who has ever relied solely on flirting (bonus hate if they start by telling us how they have this brilliant plan to flirt with boys in their intro video), so that may be part of it. I also just like her frank personality and sense of humor. 

Kaitlyn would make me stabby to be stuck in a house with. She is so whiny and needy and narcissistic. I cannot believe she will not stop talking about Tyler's father. I would lose my shit, y'all.

I think we were twins separated at birth.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, cork dork said:

Ooooh, Sam the Pious just went all in on being Aunt Sam and she’s pissed off, y’all. 

Discovering the toilet seat downstairs is no longer attached to the toilet, being told “it broke” by Angela sent Aunt Sam to another planet (probably Mars because war, angry, etc). 

The rant includes many fucks, including, “sometimes I think I’m the only adult in here” and “so if the toilet at your house breaks, you just throw it in the trash?” 

She’s gonna go bonkers being back downstairs and I’m looking forward to it. 

Here is a more complete transcription:

"I feel like I'm the only fucking adult in here.  It's ridiculous.  What would happen if this were your house?  You'd just throw the whole toilet away?  Buy a new toilet?  You fucking fix it and wash your fucking hands afterwards.  A bunch of fucking pussies.  Fix the fucking toilet.  You know how I know I'm the only fucking one who can put it back together because I'm the only one who fucking cleans it.  It's broken.  Somebody broke it.  It's fucking pathetic."  And all the while, Brett, Angela, and Haleigh were in the bathroom sitting in awkward silence.

• Love 15
Just now, zorak said:

"I feel like I'm the only fucking adult in here.  It's ridiculous.  What would happen if this were your house?  You'd just throw the whole toilet away?  Buy a new toilet?  You fucking fix it and wash your fucking hands afterwards.  A bunch of fucking pussies.  Fix the fucking toilet.  You know how I know I'm the only fucking one who can put it back together because I'm the only one who fucking cleans it.  It's broken.  Somebody broke it.  It's fucking pathetic."  And all the while, Brett, Angela, and Haleigh were in the bathroom sitting in awkward silence.

Gotta say it - go Sam!  :>

• Love 18
24 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I third that re Sam. Yes, I do find her proselytizing to be annoying but I like her easy way of conversation. She uses turns of phrase that surprise me. And I love her eyes. So sue me.

I’m in the Sam club too!

i also got the CBS messenger bot question about Brett and Rockstar

• Love 6
Just now, zorak said:

She's not wrong.

• Love 12

I also like Sam.  I got a good feeling about her from the start, and though it seems irrational at times, I like her.

I know that sometimes a reaction to a new person can be based on a subconscious feeling about them - because they remind you of someone else you like, so you transfer those positive feelings to the new person.    Sam, to me, seems like Patty Duke and Sally Field, and maybe one or two of the girls from the show "Eight is Enough,"  and there's probably a "plucky" woman from an old western movie thrown in there.  Maybe I don't like Sam, herself, but she reminds me of women I do like.  Smart, savvy, unpretentious, genuine.  She might not really be all those things.  But that's my impression of her. 

• Love 11

It's fascinating how different our perceptions can be of the same events and the same people.

Sam unpretentious? I find her so smug and self-righteous and full of herself that it makes me want to scream at my TV. 

And yes, during the Robot Days, I was a Sam fan too. But recent events have changed my mind.

• Love 14

Wow, Sam has quite the social game, especially for an outgoing HOH. I'm looking forward to tonight, but I really want to see Kaitlyn come back even if it makes for predictable noms next week (barring her winning HOH). But I wonder if she'll be calm and rational (HA) enough to win the challenge. I think the whole thing could be a flop and she just goes home. I kind of see a Rachel HOH coming up though (I'm getting a hit!), which I would love. I liked her from the beginning and she did very well in the last memory HOH. Haleigh winning HOH could also be entertaining.

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Yes, those eyes.  The Sam I know here has killer blue eyes as well.  

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, backformore said:

I also like Sam.  I got a good feeling about her from the start, and though it seems irrational at times, I like her.

I know that sometimes a reaction to a new person can be based on a subconscious feeling about them - because they remind you of someone else you like, so you transfer those positive feelings to the new person.    Sam, to me, seems like Patty Duke and Sally Field, and maybe one or two of the girls from the show "Eight is Enough,"  and there's probably a "plucky" woman from an old western movie thrown in there.  Maybe I don't like Sam, herself, but she reminds me of women I do like.  Smart, savvy, unpretentious, genuine.  She might not really be all those things.  But that's my impression of her. 

Die hard Patty Duke fan here!   Grew up watching Sally Field as well (and I mentioned her in a previous description of Sam -- how she's like Sally Field as Carrie in Smokey and the Bandit).

• Love 1
(edited)
25 minutes ago, zorak said:

You know how I know I'm the only fucking one who can put it back together because I'm the only one who fucking cleans it.  It's broken.  Somebody broke it.  It's fucking pathetic." 

Are we absolutely sure she doesn't have a couple of teenagers of her own stashed somewhere?

Because that is so a Mother of teenagers speaking right there.  And when Mom starts cursing it's time to fucking hide. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 10
(edited)

Geez, Sam:

1. This isn't YOUR house or any of the houseguests' house. I really don't see why any of them are obligated to fix a broken toilet. If you want to fix it, go ahead, but it doesn't make you a hero, a  martyr or a grown-up. 

2. I'm so over you deciding that your values are the only 'correct' values and anyone who doesn't agree is some kind of lesser being.

3. Just because other people may have different priorities from you doesn't make you the adult or them children.

4. Talking to them like they're children does make you an asshole, though.

Edited by Gummo
Edited because if you're going to number your points, at least do it correctly!
  • Love 21

I mean, if I live in an apartment, and I'm the only who cleans the shared bathroom, and my roommate breaks the toilet seat, puts it in the hallway, and makes no effort to fix it, I'd be pissed too. 

• Love 18
15 minutes ago, atomic said:

Sam: "Being a lady is what makes me empowered."

Also Sam: 

I can understand why you're confused, but this is perfectly logical. "Being a lady" = not being a dirty slut who plays with boys' hair and wears flashdance-style tops. Swearing has no relevance here. 

;)

• Love 3
Just now, Ceeg said:

I mean, if I live in an apartment, and I'm the only who cleans the shared bathroom, and my roommate breaks the toilet seat, puts it in the hallway, and makes no effort to fix it, I'd be pissed too. 

Agreed if we’re talking about a typical shared apartment in real life. This is the Big Brother house though. I mean, has she watched prior seasons? Anyone with a functioning brain should know going in to that situation that everyone is not going to be clean. I never lived in the sorority house in college bc I don’t like people in my business, and I don’t like people in my space. Had I lived there though, I probably would’ve eventually (and rightfully) been told to stfu and move, if complained all the time about other ppl’s living habits. Sam chose to go in the BB house. She can cry me a river! 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I would think, depending on what it entails, Big Brother wouldn't want them fixing it.

You're right, whenever they try to fix something that IS broke BB will tell them "stop that"  and either lock them outside (inside if something is broken outside) or up in the HOH room so they can come in and fix it. 

2 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Agreed if we’re talking about a typical shared apartment in real life. This is the Big Brother house though. I mean, has she watched prior seasons? Anyone with a functioning brain should know going in to that situation that everyone is not going to be clean. I never lived in the sorority house in college bc I don’t like people in my business, and I don’t like people in my space. Had I lived there though, I probably would’ve eventually (and rightfully) been told to stfu and move, if complained all the time about other ppl’s living habits. Sam chose to go in the BB house. She can cry me a river! 

That would be a negative, she's a recruit and had no idea what this game entailed. 

• Love 3