Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Summerday said:

YES! He looks like Patrick Swayze in Point Break.

Straight hair adds another layer of hotness.

I don't love the super straight hair. Now, this length with waves or with loose curls would be my preference. Like my husband's hair. :)

Edited by gatopretoNYC
Stoopid autocorrect
11 minutes ago, gatopretoNYC said:

I don't love the super straight hair. Now, this length with wavy or with loose curls would be my preference. Like my husband's hair. :)

My hair was never that straight - which sucked in my high school, when every guy wanted to look like a roadie for Lynyrd Skynyrd.  Me, I looked like Weird Al Yankovic, David Koresh, and the Unabomber had a threeway.

1 hour ago, HartofDixie said:

01B5609D-906C-42AD-96A4-39FCED44A380.jpeg

Tylinda?  :>

Edited by Nashville
Bad merge
  • Love 5
34 minutes ago, gatopretoNYC said:

I don't love the super straight hair. Now, this length with waves or with loose curls would be my preference. Like my husband's hair. :)

I'm watching BBAD.  Ty and KC have been outside playing pool for quite a while and the humidity is bringing back the some of the curl/wave.  It's looking much more natural and less straight-ironed.

• Love 1

Ha, Tyler just put on a bandana and compared himself to Bret Michaels, lol. I can see it.

JC is so creepy. In the hammock with Brett, throwing death glares at Angela across the yard (a few mins ago).

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 4

Yes, Brett is popular tonight! First JC, now a little flirting with Haleigh. I'm curious to see if he tells L6 about the convo with JC. 

I want JC out so much, but if he happens to go during a DE, I'm denied seeing him go nuts for a week. Brett is definitely keeping his options open right now.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Ha, Tyler just put on a bandana and compared himself to Bret Michaels, lol. I can see it.

Fer sure.  :)

25 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

JC is so creepy. In the hammock with Brett, throwing death glares at Angela across the yard (a few mins ago).

JC doesn’t like Angela because he sees her as an obstacle to JC’s total domination of Tyler’s game.

Heh.

Anybody else get the feeling JC trying to force Tyler’s game moves would be like a guppy trying to bully a mako?  :>

• Love 4

Tyler could also pass for late 80s/early 90s  Nelson if anybody remembers them. Gunnar and Matthew. Ricky's boys.

Tarzan works too.

The way Brett was talking to JC would have convinced me he wants to flip on Angela/Kaycee. He really is convincing. I do think he's genuinely sweating RS winning the Battle Back.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 12

Haleigh to Faysal: "I just want to go with you if you leave on Thursday."

Me: "Sounds like a great idea."

ETA: I missed it, because for some inane reason I was watching the Days and Nights of Fess and Haleigh, but apparently L6 was in HOH and the intercom was on, broadcasting the convo. Anyone catch what they were saying?

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 1

Holy shit, the HoH intercom just broadcasted their conversation to the whole house. Is this yet another production fuck up that might have just spilled to Sam about L4? Can production really be THIS shitty? 

Luckily, Haleigh and Fessy were outside. 

• Love 5

Was it on the entire time the 4 of them were up there? Sam was in the house, Fayleigh outside. That's really messed up if production did that, or did someone in L6 mess it up and not realize it? Wow. I need a cam on Sam.

So of course all feeds are on Fayleigh. Thanks BB.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 1

I think they're all on Faleigh because they're apologizing to Brett, Tyler and Angela, who are naturally freaking out right now. 

The only thing that was spilled was some Sam trash talk. Mostly all Brett, but Tyler and Angela chimed in a little. Sam is not freaking out, so I don't know if she actually heard. Either way, it is either INSANE that Sam, like, rigged the intercom to play so that she could spy or it is INSANELY FUCKED UP that production accidentally broadcast the HoH room. 

• Love 4

I don't know if anyone heard what was being said upstairs but I know that Fessy wants to know who flipped. But it definitely wasn't JC. I wish I was kidding but here we are again. 92nd verse, same as the first. 

Who wants to bet there are going to be Fessy Fitness branded "Who Flipped?!" shirts when Big Brother is over. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, urusai said:

Tyler is every character from the original Point Break.

Bwah! Yes, and I'm amazed by how he instantly became 90% hotter. I usually dig curly hair on guys, but DAYUM!

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think they're all on Faleigh because they're apologizing to Brett, Tyler and Angela, who are naturally freaking out right now. 

The only thing that was spilled was some Sam trash talk. Mostly all Brett, but Tyler and Angela chimed in a little. Sam is not freaking out, so I don't know if she actually heard. Either way, it is either INSANE that Sam, like, rigged the intercom to play so that she could spy or it is INSANELY FUCKED UP that production accidentally broadcast the HoH room. 

Holy shit, this is amazing! I mean, it's awful if she heard, but still... amazing. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Yeah, I can hear her parents calling protective services on Fessy after seeing this mess. I always thought he was way more in to her. I’m sure she likes him and thought he was nice but in her mind she knew her family must be thinking. She’s only 21. And, it’s not just because it’s Fessy. Well, it is but not ?%. LOL!!!!!

After watching her cuddle with Scotty and Brett I think she's just naive and trusting with men but got in over her head with FUF very quickly.  She has probably never had to deal with a medieval jerk like him. I think that in a "water seeks it's own level" way, once she's  out of the house and in her safety zone, she'll quickly shed the FUF.  At least, I hope so for her sake.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Jeebus Cripes said:

Holy shit, this is amazing! I mean, it's awful if she heard, but still... amazing. 

I think the word/phrase for which you are searching is FUBAR.  

Doubt any Production technical lackeys will be in a rush to put THIS season on their resume.  PPPPPP.

:P

• Love 4
5 hours ago, TheGapper said:

Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 11.09.47 PM.png

Brad Pitt ! ??

ETA:  "Thelma and Louise" and "Legends of the Fall"  hotness! JC  has every right to be jealous. Who's going to even notice him with that eye candy available?

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Wow, Sam sounds like she got all of that from that "tips for a housewife" thing from the 50s that made another round on my FB feed. Should I also be making sure the children are washed and settled, that I've taken fifteen minutes to freshen myself up and tie a new ribbon in my hair, and that I have my husband's scotch, newspaper, and pipe ready for him as soon as he walks in? Dinner will be ready in thirty minutes!

Fuck. That. I may be a stay-at-home wife but I still firmly believe in the 50/50 rule. Meaning I do 50% of the chores and leave the 50% that really suck for the husband, all fair and equal like. I don't lose power. I still have some. I relish in my power, where I get to point at the toilet and say "All yours, man. I'm going to Starbucks."

What's next, Sam's going to start going on about how a Lysol douche keeps you so fresh and clean down there for your man? 

Here Calla, maybe this will help you get it straight...

image005.JPG

• Love 3

I can't believe I'm siding with JC against the majority but I hate the straight hair on Tyler. HATE. I loved Fabio, the Nelson twins, and old school Brad Pitt, but that hair does not belong on his head. 

Mind-boggled at the HOH intercom leak. Anyone else think it was a "leak" because Production sees the complaints about L6 cruising to victory? #tinfoil

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Who wants to bet there are going to be Fessy Fitness branded "Who Flipped?!" shirts when Big Brother is over.

I mean, I'd buy one of those before giving Swaggy a dime for one of his, and any given T-shirt is gonna have more utility than his app, so...

• Love 5
On 8/25/2018 at 2:50 PM, Wings said:

Brett is flirting with Hayleigh.  High five!  You need her on your side.  

I wonder what Tyler's real job is.  I don't think he is a life guard though probably has done that job at some point.  Angela asked him and he was evasive to either dodge his real job or not wanting to admit that is really what he does!  

According to our local paper he has been a beach lifeguard here for 5 years. His boss was quoted in the article saying he was well liked but they hated they dumb surfer dude he portrayed in the early episodes. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Mind-boggled at the HOH intercom leak. Anyone else think it was a "leak" because Production sees the complaints about L6 cruising to victory? #tinfoil

Heh, maybe. It does suck for Brett more than the others. On the one hand, this is what happens when you choose to shit talk people. These are unfortunate consequences but this should teach Brett (and L6) a lesson on minding what you say. Everyone in that house has done some shit talking, but Brett and Angela have both done it pretty bad in terms of who's still in the house. 

Yet, on the other hand, this shouldn't have happened. This wasn't Sam overhearing because she was right outside the door. This was the Big Brother house or production messing up. Either the button was broken and caused the intercom to stay on, or it was on production's end, since they've had small leaks before (not to the houseguests, luckily, but Brett's DR session was broadcast to the live feeds about him literally being a Trojan Horse, which would have messed up his game tremendously if it had been heard). And, from the clip I watched of the incident, it does seem like a button malfunction (since production didn't cut away from the incident once it was found out). This 100% affected Bretts game, and maybe Tyler and Angela's too. There's no ifs, ands, or buts about it. We'll have to see what Brett does with Sam today, because he might be able to come back from this, but he'll have to put in the work. Or L6 can simply choose to get rid of her sooner. However, with the Battleback happening, it's better for Brett (and L6 in general) to put in some work. 

This is a sucky situation as a Brett fan, and it depends on how long it was on (it sounds like it was only on for a short time but still). I personally didn't think what Brett was saying was awful, but Sam's not gonna be happy at all and it hurts her, since she hates this kind of stuff, so I'm hoping Brett doesn't avoid her and he deals with the situation upfront. 

• Love 5

Vegas just tweeted that Sam heard it, and it was a production fuckup. Nice job, dimwits. 

@Lady Calypso, you're right about the trash talking, but given how well the house is handling Sam's crazy, I give them a (major) pass on this. It's utter bullshit that production can't do their damn jobs, so it is going to hurt their games. Especially Brett's, which is particularly unfair, with how much of her bananapants hit him. 

• Love 17

Saw on Twitter people comparing Tyler's new look to Beast of Beauty and the Beast after he got his human form back

Also, BB19's Dominique  is also for  Zakiyah/Fessy getting together

Edited by RandomWatcher
  • Love 1

Uh .. this sounds cruel but I think Sam needs to hear some truths about herself. Maybe not in this way (broadcast over the intercom) but her attention-seeking, manipulative. controlling and misogynistic ways needs a firm hand to say "hey. Not cool."

• Love 7
5 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

Haleigh to Faysal: "I just want to go with you if you leave on Thursday."

Me: "Sounds like a great idea."

Please?  Please?  Can this just please happen?  Hayleigh can self-evict after Fessy leaves and then two jury members come back?

Can someone fill me in a little...whose convos were broadcast - Fayleigh's and Brett's both?  What was Brett saying about Sam?  

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I just can't begin to understand Swaggy's position. "Man, those guys saw me as a threat and got rid of me early. When they win, I am going to tell them how dumb they were for doing an obviously smart thing to me, who was their enemy in the house."

Seems like solid foutte logic.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Please?  Please?  Can this just please happen?  Hayleigh can self-evict after Fessy leaves and then two jury members come back?

Can someone fill me in a little...whose convos were broadcast - Fayleigh's and Brett's both?  What was Brett saying about Sam?  

There was an intercom leak of the HoH crew (Brett, Tyler and Angela) talking shit about Sam's craziness. Mostly Brett (and most loudly Brett), but Angela and Tyler chimed in. Sam was downstairs and got to hear her crush, well, crush her. It is so fucked up. 

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

There was an intercom leak of the HoH crew (Brett, Tyler and Angela) talking shit about Sam's craziness. Mostly Brett (and most loudly Brett), but Angela and Tyler chimed in. Sam was downstairs and got to hear her crush, well, crush her. It is so fucked up. 

..........glued to this thread to find out what Sam's reaction will be..............

• Love 2

Tyler might be able to sell a "I had to join in so they wouldn't guess I was working with you" approach, but Brett and Angela are fuuucked with Sam.

Think about it, here is someone is paranoid as fuck about people laughing about her behind her back, so production then accidentally leaks...people laughing about her behind her back! It's like an insanely fucked up nightmare!

• Love 19

I was going to go to bed right as Sam started on Tyler's hair so I wanted to stay up and I'm so glad I did.   I did not expect that sort of reaction from him but it was so freaking funny. My cats were probably wondering why I was laughing.  When Tyler went to the DR Sam was a little worried that Tyler was mad at her but I think the rest reassured her that he was not and that he was just shocked in the moment and he was fine.  I can't wait to see his DR on that. 

Are their any videos on the intercom leak?  I don't really get how it's a production oops, do they have control over those buttons?  I saw that the kitchen one was always lit up the other day so seems like it was malfunctioning anyways.

12 hours ago, missyb said:

He was gross?? I know he did not like her but she did not like him . And she said much more defamatory  comments publicly about him then vice versa. And, maybe I dont remember. Angela was indifferent to her. Since calming down and gaining some perspective Angela has been apologetic about Rachel( Brett, not so much)..

Yeah, RS went personal way more than they did and proved with a lot of comments that she was still stuck in some high school level BS where she was the "weird kid" being picked on by the "cool kids." That was a recurring them in her (way longer than it should have gone on) stay in the house and as an awkward nerd myself, drove me bonkers.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Tyler might be able to sell a "I had to join in so they wouldn't guess I was working with you" approach, but Brett and Angela are fuuucked with Sam.

Think about it, here is someone is paranoid as fuck about people laughing about her behind her back, so production then accidentally leaks...people laughing about her behind her back! It's like an insanely fucked up nightmare!

You could see the moment of realization that Sam, indeed, heard the conversation from Brett. He went from laughing about it in a "is this really happening? There's no way Sam heard what I just said" to "Oh shit, my game is screwed." As soon as Tyler told JC to go downstairs to see if it was still on after they turned it off, and seeing Tyler say quietly if JC could still see and hear them, to I presume JC confirming that he could from downstairs, I'm pretty sure Brett was mentally screaming in his head.

2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Are their any videos on the intercom leak?  I don't really get how it's a production oops, do they have control over those buttons?  I saw that the kitchen one was always lit up the other day so seems like it was malfunctioning anyways.

Here's a link of Brett telling the laundry story and Kaycee coming in to shut the conversation down.

• Love 6

Oh wow, that's crazy!  I kinda feel bad for Sam cause it sucks to hear that you're being talked about but if all she heard was Brett bitching about the laundry situation that's not so bad I don't think.  And she's said some dumb shit about people behind their backs. 

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Oh wow, that's crazy!  I kinda feel bad for Sam cause it sucks to hear that you're being talked about but if all she heard was Brett bitching about the laundry situation that's not so bad I don't think.  And she's said some dumb shit about people behind their backs. 

True, but this IS Sam we're talking about. She takes the smallest things and turns them into the biggest deals, especially when it comes to things about her. Is there a chance Sam gets over this? Sure, there's a chance that she just chalks it up to "boys being boys" and forgives Brett. But is there also a chance she's super hella pissed and makes it extremely personal? Yes, absolutely. Either way, Brett should be putting time in with Sam today. If he doesn't, then whatever Sam chooses to do with Brett after this is on him. It sucks that this happened, but Brett's the only person who can fix this. But production does owe him for this major mishap. 

• Love 5
48 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

You could see the moment of realization that Sam, indeed, heard the conversation from Brett. He went from laughing about it in a "is this really happening? There's no way Sam heard what I just said" to "Oh shit, my game is screwed." As soon as Tyler told JC to go downstairs to see if it was still on after they turned it off, and seeing Tyler say quietly if JC could still see and hear them, to I presume JC confirming that he could from downstairs, I'm pretty sure Brett was mentally screaming in his head.

Here's a link of Brett telling the laundry story and Kaycee coming in to shut the conversation down.

And of course JC, little troll that he is, can’t wait to run to the BY to relate Brett’s misfortune with Fessy and Hay, and share a hearty laugh about it - which none of them can stifle, even when Sam comes outside.  But hey, so what if Sam’s hurt and humiliated - it’s just Sam, and the rest of them got a good laugh out of it, and THAT’S all that really matters, right?  Right...?

That is truly forty kinds of fucked up.  :(

• Love 12

I dunno... I kinda laughed when JC was telling the story....  (and I'm kind of a Sam fan so I don't wish harm on her)

And I do'nt think Fessy and Haleigh were laughing AT Sam. I think they were laughing at the entire situation and how F'ed Brett might be now. 

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Brett and Angela went to town on Rockstar during Angela's first HoH, not that long after Rockstar had gotten her Mr. Pectacular punishment. They were saying some pretty gross body-shaming stuff. I don't think it continued after that but it definitely wasn't a good look for either of them.

Brett made gross, body-shaming comments about RS way before that. He was an absolute dick about her all season. I realize everyone likes Brett now, but he's an asshole and always has been. A sometimes charming asshole, but an asshole none the less. 

I'm sorry, but I find Tyler hideous with curly hair and just as hideous with straight hair. He is just so gross looking to me. His zing was spot on lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6

I'm a bit evil, but I laughed my ass off when I heard about what went down last night.  Sucks for Brett, sucks for Sam, and production DOES suck this year.  But yeah, too busy laughing to feel bad for them.  

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Nashville said:

Tyler after the initial reveal:

8948D245-AC1C-46FF-A250-AA8902140D5C.gif.2be2596b07a0e8ab4c89094a8417f965.gif

;)

This has awakened my dismay that they didn’t cast Daniel Day Lewis in the role of Lestat.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 2