Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, Summerday said:

Like a week ago on BBAD, Angela was going to wash her dish that she just used but the dish soap was gone and Kaycee commented that someone took the dish soap again. And then a couple of nights ago on BBAD, Sam removed dish soap from what I’m guessing is her drawer in the bathroom and used it to wash dishes in the kitchen.

At first I thought that since someone kept taking the dish soap from the kitchen that she got her own personal supply of dish soap so that she could wash dishes whenever she wants, but now I think that she’s the one removing the dish soap from the kitchen so that she can be poor-woeful-Sam, the only one who does dishes in the house. lol

She is so desperate to be the caretaker of everyone else that she is hiding the dishsoap? Who does this kind of crap?

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Summerday said:

Like a week ago on BBAD, Angela was going to wash her dish that she just used but the dish soap was gone and Kaycee commented that someone took the dish soap again. And then a couple of nights ago on BBAD, Sam removed dish soap from what I’m guessing is her drawer in the bathroom and used it to wash dishes in the kitchen.

At first I thought that since someone kept taking the dish soap from the kitchen that she got her own personal supply of dish soap so that she could wash dishes whenever she wants, but now I think that she’s the one removing the dish soap from the kitchen so that she can be poor-woeful-Sam, the only one who does dishes in the house. lol

Maybe Sam saw Tyler or Brett doing dishes and she can't have that so ...

Thing is she's always bitching about the girls not "pulling their weight" in terms of cleaning/cooking even when they are good about cooking and cleaning. But guys literally cannot clean, ever! Because women lose all power over them.

9 minutes ago, OldWiseOne said:

She is so desperate to be the caretaker of everyone else that she is hiding the dishsoap? Who does this kind of crap?

You answered your own question.  Yes, she is that desperate.   All of a sudden she is deeply invested in being the invincible 50's housewife though she would not approve of that phrasing.  Empowered is her word of the day.  This attitude just appeared a few days ago.  Where is the welder who works in a man's world we saw the first couple of weeks?  

10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

That's terrifying.

Hayleigh thinks so, too.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Wings said:

Fessy just told Hay he is going to set her up for the win with his speech!!  

Just jumped on to report this - and it's hilarious.  He thinks he has the power to sway L4 and the others?! LOL

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Wings said:

Hayleigh thinks so, too.

God, I hope so. It's too bad that Sam thinks Fuck You, Fessy is gay because they would make the perfect couple, what with her need to be an old-fashioned housewife and his need to contribute to the patriarchy that Sam is supposed to be smashing like a good little welder girl. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

How quick we forget how gross Brett was about RS and what absolute assholes him and Angela were about Rachel.

You're right.  It was the Rachel stuff that turned me against Angela/L6 in the first place.  

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

How quick we forget how gross Brett was about RS and what absolute assholes him and Angela were about Rachel.

Yeah, I do like Brett a lot, but he's said some pretty terrible things, as has Angela. We still have had some houseguests this season who did go personal. HOWEVER, it's still one of the more tame seasons when it comes to personal attacks. These people still genuinely like each other and the personal attacks have been to a minimum. Rockstar wasn't great when it came to personal attacks, but I think she's been better than Sam, who has based her entire gameplay off of personal stuff. Sam can't base her anything off of gameplay because she doesn't know how to really play the game, herself. She's stumbled into it and she's tried to play the game, but it hasn't been good at all.  

• Love 12
28 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

God, I hope so. It's too bad that Sam thinks Fuck You, Fessy is gay because they would make the perfect couple, what with her need to be an old-fashioned housewife and his need to contribute to the patriarchy that Sam is supposed to be smashing like a good little welder girl. 

Seriously, a match made in heaven.  Dead serious.  Well, maybe not, but hey.  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Yeah, I can hear her parents calling protective services on Fessy after seeing this mess. I always thought he was way more in to her. I’m sure she likes him and thought he was nice but in her mind she knew her family must be thinking. She’s only 21. And, it’s not just because it’s Fessy. Well, it is but not ?%. LOL!!!!!

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

He was gross?? I know he did not like her but she did not like him . And she said much more defamatory  comments publicly about him then vice versa. And, maybe I dont remember. Angela was indifferent to her. Since calming down and gaining some perspective Angela has been apologetic about Rachel( Brett, not so much)..

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, missyb said:

He was gross?? I know he did not like her but she did not like him . And she said much more defamatory  comments publicly about him then vice versa. And, maybe I dont remember. Angela was indifferent to her. Since calming down and gaining some perspective Angela has been apologetic about Rachel( Brett, not so much)..

Brett and Angela went to town on Rockstar during Angela's first HoH, not that long after Rockstar had gotten her Mr. Pectacular punishment. They were saying some pretty gross body-shaming stuff. I don't think it continued after that but it definitely wasn't a good look for either of them.

Doesn't stop me from wanting an Ice Queen/ANALLICE F2, though. I would love to hear what those final speeches are. 

• Love 8

I think Rockstar will be a Kryssie when she gets out of the House - pretty ridiculous in the Game, but a decent sport with a good perspective out of the House. 

And hopefully Bayleigh can tell Swaggy how silly he is when she gets out. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

Did anyone see JC pour about 5 half cups of coffee in the filter compartment and then fill the water holfer with ... maybe only 3 cups of water. Maybe you talked about this before, and I missed it, but what's the idea? Coffee enema?

Is it true that one of them speculated Thursday is a Battle Back and maybe it’s actually smarter to vote out Haleigh rather than Fessy to avoid Scottie/Haleigh still being in the house if Scottie won the Battle Back? I admit I would love one more blindside out of L4.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Without clicking that, I'm going to assume Fessy is Joey?

I think Angela & Kaycee had moved on from furniture. They’re apart of all discussions in Level 6 and have won HOH & Vetos. It’s just that Tyler is way ahead (from the get go) and, they’ll never be able to catch him. Also, the brains (Chris) was voted out in Week 2. Nuff said. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Brett and Angela went to town on Rockstar during Angela's first HoH, not that long after Rockstar had gotten her Mr. Pectacular punishment. They were saying some pretty gross body-shaming stuff. I don't think it continued after that but it definitely wasn't a good look for either of them.

Doesn't stop me from wanting an Ice Queen/ANALLICE F2, though. I would love to hear what those final speeches are. 

And @peachmangosteen , i did miss that session !! Noted.

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I think that kind of trash talking bothers me less because at least it isn't to the person's face. I mean, it's a bad look, but at least they haven't tortured people to their faces. It's a BB grading curve.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

For some reason  people on Twitter are wanting Fessy to hook up with BB18's  Zakiyah

It's her punishment for encouraging giving Paulie the time of day.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 7

I think JC is trying to convince Tyler that they need to get rid of Angela or kaycee next week. Tyler says that would be so bad for his game. And a very big mistake for JC if he targeted them. There’s no way he can be convinced to keep Haleigh in the game. 

Tyler telling JC that he needs to trust him, he’s not on the bottom, everything he’s done in the game has been for them and he can control his emotions better than anyone else in the house and has been the entire game. 

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, springbarb said:

I think that kind of trash talking bothers me less because at least it isn't to the person's face. I mean, it's a bad look, but at least they haven't tortured people to their faces. It's a BB grading curve.

Angela is not a warm and cuddly person, and Brett is sort of a jerk. However their talk about RS was IMO mild compared to the marathon shit-talking sessions that past HG's have done. Also (having known a few models myself) body-shaming in that industry is unfortunately the norm, and the fact that Angela sticks to such a restricted diet in the house makes me think she has a few body image issues herself. 

So far except for Sam no one in the house has exhibited behaviors that I'd find seriously disturbing inside or outside the house. 

Sam is now straightening Tyler’s hair. He’s kinda freaking out. 

Everyone wants to watch but Sam is kicking them out and Tyler doesn’t want any audience 

Tyler is worried he’s going to ruin his beautiful curls 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Everyone wants to watch but Sam is kicking them out and Tyler doesn’t want any audience 

Did she kick out production too? Just started the feed and no camera on this haha

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Ooh! How fun.  I can't wait to see this!

26 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Angela is not a warm and cuddly person, and Brett is sort of a jerk. However their talk about RS was IMO mild compared to the marathon shit-talking sessions that past HG's have done. Also (having known a few models myself) body-shaming in that industry is unfortunately the norm, and the fact that Angela sticks to such a restricted diet in the house makes me think she has a few body image issues herself. 

So far except for Sam no one in the house has exhibited behaviors that I'd find seriously disturbing inside or outside the house. 

I heard Angela have a nice conversation with Bayliegh about modeling. She said there is a shape for everything and work for everyone. Not everyone is a victoria's secret model. There are petite. overweight, plus size. She was  being very encouraging that if someone wanted to get into modeling, you can find a space.

And, when recounting her gymnast years, she said almost everyone had an eating disorder. It was awful.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 4
49 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think JC is trying to convince Tyler that they need to get rid of Angela or kaycee next week. Tyler says that would be so bad for his game. And a very big mistake for JC if he targeted them.

Now that JC’s about to lose his one-string puppet, it’s gonna be fun to see juuuust how quickly JC augurs in his game trying to strongarm others the same way he hammered Fessy.  :>

• Love 6
Just now, ByaNose said:

Does Brett not believe in suntan lotion? He’s totally burnt. He looks like a lobster.

Tyler’s burnt, too - and I think he’s irritated about it, because he said he reapplied sunscreen about 3-4 times today.

Wonder if anybody’s thought to check the expiration dates on that sunscreen...?

If she cuts off Samson's hair, I'm booking a plane ticket to put my foot up her country ass!! 

Um, I mean... Don't do that, Samantha. Please and thank you and extra sprinkles! 

Edited by IndyMischa
  • Love 5

*Sam brushes Tyler's hair with her brush*

Tyler:....IS THAT A COMB? 

In this moment, I realized that brushing hair is new for Tyler. 

The reveal for Tyler is almost upon us. He's been covering his face with a towel.

By the way, Tyler with straight hair looks great, even with his face covered.

• Love 1