Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Michichick said:

My dream scenario this week: Fessy gets evicted. Scottie wins the battle back, leaving Haleigh in the house with Scottie and Brett, while Fessy is stuck in jury with Bayleigh and Rockstar.

Or.............. somehow dooFes stays, Hay goes to jury, and Scotty wins the buy back. Brett, dooFes and Scotty, having nothing better to do, bro-bond over "the candy" being sent away.

I watched the feeds last night yet got great pleasure reading Hay and Fessy’s conversation again this morning!   Omg just omg!  I can’t choose a favorite line but I have the most curious.  Hayleigh wants to grow her nails for Julie on Thursday.  She wants to look nice because she knows she is going.   Ok

Boring week ahead, we got that.  Hay goes.  

So now, how can Brett win?  I have to say, as shocking as this sounds, listen to JC.  I think if they work together he can make it happen.  That is my hope anyway.  

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Wings said:

So now, how can Brett win?  I have to say, as shocking as this sounds, listen to JC.  I think if they work together he can make it happen.  That is my hope anyway.  

JC wants Tyler, so I don't think he'd ever work with Brett. What Brett needs to do is get JC out. So that's going to need to be his goal in the next two or three weeks. 

Catching up on what I missed last night, but it doesn't sound like much happened. Tyler told L6 about TKO, Brett told them about his job, and Sam found a new spot under the stairs. 

11 minutes ago, Wings said:

Boring week ahead, we got that.  Hay goes.  

I actually think Fessy goes. I think Tyler/Angela, at least, talked about getting Fessy out this week instead of Haleigh. Which, if the Battleback works out the way that I want it to, could be an extremely fun thing for next week! 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

JC wants Tyler, so I don't think he'd ever work with Brett. What Brett needs to do is get JC out. So that's going to need to be his goal in the next two or three weeks. 

Catching up on what I missed last night, but it doesn't sound like much happened. Tyler told L6 about TKO, Brett told them about his job, and Sam found a new spot under the stairs. 

I actually think Fessy goes. I think Tyler/Angela, at least, talked about getting Fessy out this week instead of Haleigh. Which, if the Battleback works out the way that I want it to, could be an extremely fun thing for next week! 

What is Brett’s job?  

Sam, Jesus, missed that.  

If Fessy goes then we have  Hay skulking around, moping all week.  Ugh.  Fessy is light hearted and can be fun. 

How do you want battle back to work?   I hate battle back. 

On 8/24/2018 at 1:07 AM, mooses said:

I never think a Battle Back returnee should win Big Brother. That's why I hate Battle Backs so much. They've already been outplayed once. The other player automatically played a better game by not getting a Jury House break. 

Don't even get me started on that ridiculous Victor Twist. 

Agreed.

I know the shows aren’t anywhere alike.  But I remember on another reality competition show, Master Chef, they had a reinstation competition. Josh Marks had been elminated halfway through the season and then came back a couple weeks later after winning a battle back in cooking.  He made it to Final 2 and then lost to the remarkable Christine Ha.

He ended up taking his life just about a year later.

9 hours ago, cork dork said:

Haleigh and dooFes talking about going to Hawaii for a week once they’re out and Haleigh tells dooFes she left her passport at home. He said they’d figure it out. 

I think I’m gonna watch the others for a while.  

TAKE THE HINT FUCK YOU FESSY

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't know. I think they are feeling each other out, seeing if there's a way they could use each other.

Brett admitted to JC last night that he knows both Angela and Kaycee are closer to Tyler, and he feels if they all get to F5 (L4 +JC) that he (Brett) is fucked. I don't know why Brett would say that much unless he is trying to ask for help in some form. 

For his part, I think JC would love to get Brett to help him break up Angela/Kaycee, but telling Brett that Angela has a crush on him is not the way to do it.

It's just going to depend if Brett decides to quietly accept his fate or not.

For about the past week or so since Brett won the veto, I constantly see JC and Brett hanging out on the feeds. JC says Brett follows him around, but I think it's sorta mutual.  I also think Brett is feeling a little lonely and is missing Winston more as the numbers shrink. And he gets more from JC as a funny little buddy than he does from Tyler.

1 hour ago, Wings said:

If Fessy goes then we have  Hay skulking around, moping all week.  Ugh.  Fessy is light hearted and can be fun. 

Eh, fun like a toothache maybe. Fessy is gonna fess.  And Fessy will totally mope around more than Haleigh.  At least she will try to get up and play.  I can totally see Haleigh going around saying something like " Free vote for sale here! "   Probably won't work, but at least she'll try. Fessy won't give a shit.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, leocadia said:

Hayleigh thinks Zingbot called Fessy a moron for putting Scottie on the block.  Fessy:  Why else would he?

Fessy, I have some bullet points for you.

Really? Some bullet points? I'm guessing that some other people here may have some actual bullets for him. AAMOF, I'm guessing they may have some real bullets for a bunch of people in the house. I'm not trying to say they seriously want to shoot and/or kill some of the HGs. I'm just trying to say they are feeling very angry towards the HGs for several reasons. That is all.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, zorak said:

Haleigh says she will be a very bitter juror.

Yay! Bitter juries are the best!

11 hours ago, Wings said:

Angela is afraid of Fessy according to Hay.   Goodness

Well, after she nominated him she went and hid in the HOH room, so.

11 hours ago, Slider said:

Does anyone else remember us getting a cam on the HOH lockdowns?  Usually nothing happened, but there was sometimes a passive aggressive staredown, or drama over who sat where.  It's been awhile, but didn't they do it every Thursday morning?

Yea, we definitely used to get to watch them in HOH lockdowns. I'm annoyed we don't anymore and I don't get why they don't let us now.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, vb68 said:

For about the past week or so since Brett won the veto, I constantly see JC and Brett hanging out on the feeds. JC says Brett follows him around, but I think it's sorta mutual.  I also think Brett is feeling a little lonely and is missing Winston more as the numbers shrink. And he gets more from JC as a funny little buddy than he does from Tyler.

I know JC and Brett have actually hung out a lot after Winston left. Yes, it's been a month since Winston left the game, but Brett's been trying to find a bro to hang out with. For a while, it was Scottie due to the first Operation Best Friend (before it changed to Tyler/Scottie), but I actually think that Brett has had his deepest and most sincere conversations with JC. Yes, they joke around and do silly things together, but I've listened to the most fascinating conversations with them, such as JC's coming out and Brett's relationship insecurities (Brett/Scottie's conversations, meanwhile, were deep but in the most random of ways). I actually like JC most as a person when he talks with Brett. It's why I find it really hard to truly hate JC, even though he's said some pretty shitty things. I do want to jump on the pure hate train, but I can't. JC can be annoying and he can be demanding and dominating. However, when he does sit down to have a conversation and listen, he's really good at it. Brett's the only person to pull some genuine stuff out of JC, and likewise with JC. Brett's never talked as sincerely as he has with JC. 

• Love 8
9 hours ago, vb68 said:

I don't know. I think they are feeling each other out, seeing if there's a way they could use each other.

Brett admitted to JC last night that he knows both Angela and Kaycee are closer to Tyler, and he feels if they all get to F5 (L4 +JC) that he (Brett) is fucked. I don't know why Brett would say that much unless he is trying to ask for help in some form. 

For his part, I think JC would love to get Brett to help him break up Angela/Kaycee, but telling Brett that Angela has a crush on him is not the way to do it.

It's just going to depend if Brett decides to quietly accept his fate or not.

Eh, fun like a toothache maybe. Fessy is gonna fess.  And Fessy will totally mope around more than Haleigh.  At least she will try to get up and play.  I can totally see Haleigh going around saying something like " Free vote for sale here! "   Probably won't work, but at least she'll try. Fessy won't give a shit.

I agree.  I can  see JC and Brett working together if they act on what I see between them now.  They are both smart and if Fessy stays I can see him being an ally.  Hay could I suppose, I  just don’t see it.   Battle back will likely give them another ally.  The reason I favor Fessy staying is partly due to his nature not to pout or be angry and he is often comic relief.   He will also listen to JC without the distraction of Hay.  

I like L6 and Tyler and been in their corner from the start but  now I am rooting for Brett to win.  

ETA.  I like JC.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 6
On 8/23/2018 at 11:07 PM, mooses said:

I never think a Battle Back returnee should win Big Brother. That's why I hate Battle Backs so much. They've already been outplayed once. The other player automatically played a better game by not getting a Jury House break. 

Don't even get me started on that ridiculous Victor Twist. 

I totally agree with you. They have already been evicted by the majority. I never agree with any type of a battle back. 

If they want to do something with the jury house, have comps set up for them to win prizes or money.

• Love 5

Fessy has more of a chance to win an HOH than Hay.   Stay with me here.  Brute athletic prowess to balance Tyler and his memory is keen, much to the surprise of all.   Hay is bitter and huffy, that is never good.  

I am hoping JC or Brett win next HOH and Fessy stays. 

Edited by Wings

It seems to me that most all of the "twists" are an attempt by Production to improve ratings.

The basic problem this show has always had is that Monday through Wednesday are always incredibly boring. Hardly anything goes on in the house. After the Veto Ceremony, it seems to me there is a whole lot of nothing happening. All of the interesting events on the Live Feeds happen after the HoH is won and the noms are made and the Veto is won.

I wouldn't be surprised if the concept of the Veto was something they originally tried to in order to alleviate the crushing boredom during Monday thru Wednesday. I can't remember exactly how it began. But I would guess that almost every other twist has been a way for them to try and find something that would put a stop to the incredible span of "Death Valley Days" from Monday through Wednesday because nothing interesting ever seems to happen on those three days. (by the way I could be off by a day there). What do you think?

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, MissBluxom said:

It seems to me that most all of the "twists" are an attempt by Production to improve ratings.

I think some of it is ratings and the other part is they need footage of something. They have a difficult time filling out the Sunday episode after they stopped the Have Not competition. 

• Love 4

I think it will be a fun week. Of course, it’s gonna be a long wait. We have the aired nominations & Veto. Then we’ll have the vote out and then a quick turnaround with the Battle Back. I’m dying to see what it is and who wins it. That said, I’m assuming the returning player is voted out with a DE around the corner. Theres lots of stuff coming down the pike. I just wonder if Tyler can last that long. And, now with bitter jury talk I wonder if he could actually win. 

Just now, ByaNose said:

I just wonder if Tyler can last that long. And, now with bitter jury talk I wonder if he could actually win. 

Is there anyone even targeting Tyler though? Even if he somehow winds up on the block against Angela, he probably has the votes to stay. I don't see him going anywhere until at least F5. Then it comes down to who is left and who wins what comps. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Jeebus Cripes said:

That is classic! Shit, I forgot all about that. For some reason I always recall the conversation where she insisted that animals don't have thoughts. 

Or when she was passionately defending the virtue of being a squirrel. 

• Love 8
12 hours ago, MissBluxom said:

And while I'm complaining about repeating a phrase like that ... as much as I'd like to do something evil to Doofess, I feel far worse about stupid Hayseed telling Julie, "You look absolutely fabulous/ravishing/stunning ... " Ugh! Every single time she casts a live vote.

How do you think Julie feels about that? I'm surprised she hasn't said, "Hailey. When you keep repeating that phrase every time you vote, I find it extremely annoying and off-putting. It seriously disturbs me.  Please, Please Hailey. Will you please stop doing that? You must not realize just how terribly annoying and infantile that kind of behavior is when repeated every single time.

For a brief moment, I actually thought that in the spirit of Hayleigh having to vote out her "friend" Scottie, she might park the flailing, head-rolling compliment train in the station in an effort to be serious and maybe just a bit sad for one freaking vote.  Nope.  I realize she's young, but she just looks and sounds so stupid when she pulls out another lame adjective.  Shut up, Hayleigh.  And while I'm at it, fuck you, Fessy.

12 hours ago, leocadia said:

Uh oh!  Hayleigh just said to Fes:  "I'm over this...at least I get to go hang out with Bayleigh and Rockstar and Scottie.

Can't wait until he processes it! Warning, Will Robinson!  Warning!

You know when Netflix gets stuck loading and you just see a circle spinning around with "29%" for what seems like forever?  This is how I image Fessy's brain...always stuck loading at 29%.  #FUF

5 hours ago, Michichick said:

My dream scenario this week: Fessy gets evicted. Scottie wins the battle back, leaving Haleigh in the house with Scottie and Brett, while Fessy is stuck in jury with Bayleigh and Rockstar.

+++++++++++++INFINITY.

10 minutes ago, LADreamr said:

Or when she was passionately defending the virtue of being a squirrel. 

I just finished watching that season.  Jeff and Jordan's conversations read like a Master's thesis in astrophysics compared to the idiotic blatherings of HayFUF.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Is there anyone even targeting Tyler though? Even if he somehow winds up on the block against Angela, he probably has the votes to stay. I don't see him going anywhere until at least F5. Then it comes down to who is left and who wins what comps. 

If Brett wins HOH and noms Tyler and Angela a member from L6 will go.  Veto will determine if one of them is changed, of course.

Assuming JC and Brett are together and allied with the battle back HG and who survives on Thursday.  That gives 3votes to out an L6 member.   So it is possible Tyler won’t see F2.

11 minutes ago, Wings said:

Assuming JC and Brett are together and allied with the battle back HG and who survives on Thursday.  That gives 3votes to out an L6 member.   So it is possible Tyler won’t see F2.

I need to see more before I assume Brett and JC are aligned. It could happen.

I'm starting to think we're gonna get a bitter jury and Tyler isn't going to win. His game will get exposed in jury, and especially if he backstabs Brett and/or JC. Footy already doesn't like him. I'm just shocked Haleigh said she would vote for KC over him.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

You know when Netflix gets stuck loading and you just see a circle spinning around with "29%" for what seems like forever?  This is how I image Fessy's brain...always stuck loading at 29%.  #FUF

That is a perfect description!  Too funny.

• Love 5

A lot can change before the jury votes though. But I agree, I love Tyler's game this season, and think he's played really well, but I think he has a tough road to F2, and if he does make F2, he'd better be able to explain his game well. If he, or maybe Brett can't win, then Angela/JC for F2, lol.

But FOUTTE will probably still vote to evict at F2, so who knows.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I need to see more before I assume Brett and JC are aligned. It could happen.

I'm starting to think we're gonna get a bitter jury and Tyler isn't going to win. His game will get exposed in jury, and especially if he backstabs Brett and/or JC. Footy already doesn't like him. I'm just shocked Haleigh said she would vote for KC over him.

I am not assuming Brett and JC are aligned.   I am speculating born from a deep desire for things to change!  Lol

I have reason to believe it could happen from what I have seen so it isn’t a totally random notion.  It could be a foolishly, hopeful one though!  

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I'm starting to think we're gonna get a bitter jury and Tyler isn't going to win. His game will get exposed in jury, and especially if he backstabs Brett and/or JC. Footy already doesn't like him

He doesn't seem to be trying real hard to soothe any ruffled feathers either. I don't know what's going on with his goodbye messages. they haven't shown his for the past two weeks, so if he was counting on those, he might be out of luck.

I agree that Tyler's game playing has dropped off in general. I actually think JC has a point there. He's just wanting to hang with Angela more and more (and flaunting that he's a cool kid tbh), and his social game just isn't what it should be right now.  I think that tweet about Haleigh's preferences for winner clearly shows Kaycee can play the role of Josh in the finals.

(Oh not to defend Sam because she is indeed batshit crazy, but I think even she can recognize that Tyler's protestations that he can't be hanging out with her is utter BS. I think a lot of her issues stem from how much she has trusted him and can now sorta see through him.)

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

He doesn't seem to be trying real hard to soothe any ruffled feathers either. I don't know what's going on with his goodbye messages. they haven't shown his for the past two weeks, so if he was counting on those, he might be out of luck.

There was confirmation by Alison Grodner in a recent interview that the evicted houseguests do get to see all of the goodbye messages; it's just not shown on TV because for the live shows, they want to show the most dramatic GBMs or the ones by the closest person to the evictee. 

• Love 7
15 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yes! Feeds back! Haleigh/Fessy up on the block!

Hallelu hahahahahahaaaaaa!

14 hours ago, zorak said:

Haleigh says they needs to get Fessy off the block.  She says she has no chance of winning this game and that Fessy has a better shot at winning.

Fuck you Haleigh. Now you have officially been moved up a spot on my fuck you list. I don't care that you are young. Enough is enough.

14 hours ago, leocadia said:

And now he's decided that this is the perfect opportunity to get Haleigh to sleep with him.

Fessy:  Well since once of us is going, why not just say "What the fuck" and enjoy ourselves this week

Hay:  No, one of us has to stay in the game (lame excuse if you ask me) and this situation isn't real, we have to wait and see on the outside

Fessy:  Can't we just leave together

FUCK YOU FESSY. You're pathetic.

13 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

Scary thought, isn't it?

Chicken George's grandkid getting into it with Jerry's great-grandkid. Christmas Jr. having a complete meltdown when workout buddy Jessie Jr. is evicted. Libra's children being a sibling twist that nobody realizes is happening because they're fraternal biracial twins. Derrick's daughter entering the house at 350 lbs. because nobody ever took food out of her mouth. Paisley Nickson winning AFP as a fuck-you to Jeff and Jordan's kid making F2 thanks to some conveniently timed twists that don't involve clown shoes.

And Will will still be hosting the jury roundtable, his face tighter than ever.

Winner here with Derrick's kid being 350 lbs. That's so funny. I hope he sees this.

6 hours ago, Michichick said:

YES AMEN to that!

5 hours ago, phlebas said:

Fessy breaks the circus peanut he uses for a brain 

Bhwahahahahahaha...spit my coffee out (late morning)

13 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

LOL:

What an entitled brat. Also, what are the chances that she's been suspended for Thursday's tweets and that's why she can't give spoilers? 

I think this BS tweet is because nothing is happening this week. And also, boo hoo Vegas. Grow up.

4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I agree that Tyler's game playing has dropped off in general. I actually think JC has a point there. He's just wanting to hang with Angela more and more (and flaunting that he's a cool kid tbh), and his social game just isn't what it should be right now.  I think that tweet about Haleigh's preferences for winner clearly shows Kaycee can play the role of Josh in the finals.

(Oh not to defend Sam because she is indeed batshit crazy, but I think even she can recognize that Tyler's protestations that he can't be hanging out with her is utter BS. I think a lot of her issues stem from how much she has trusted him and can now sorta see through him.)

My final 2 and I know this is not a popular choice, but I want Brett and Kaycee. Tyler drops out at F3. And I hope JC goes in DE.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, llongori said:

Anyone remember Jeff and Jordan talking about time?  Here's the link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d_KduvSikE

I’m surprised they didn’t get a “Jordan, please put on your microphone” during that.

That is seriously sad.  That’s as bad as one video I saw today where a guy’s girlfriend says, “What does Y-E-S spell?” He replies, “Yes.” Then she asks, “What does EYES spell?” He says, “Ee-Yes.”  That goes on for a while until he finally spells it with his finger and figures it out.

There are others like that, where the person is clearly clueless about what they are being asked.

I wonder if Jordan can write in cursive.

Fuck you, Fessy.

44 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

LOL:

What an entitled brat. Also, what are the chances that she's been suspended for Thursday's tweets and that's why she can't give spoilers? 

I can see why she is irritated!  Fans of her tweets are angry at BB and  taking it out on her.  Even if she is an insider, demanding information is rude.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

There was confirmation by Alison Grodner in a recent interview that the evicted houseguests do get to see all of the goodbye messages; it's just not shown on TV because for the live shows, they want to show the most dramatic GBMs or the ones by the closest person to the evictee. 

Thanks. I never knew that.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Wings said:

I can see why she is irritated!  Fans of her tweets are angry at B.B. and  taking it out in her.  Even if she is an insider, demanding information is rude.  

Doxxing someone is also rude. 

I...I have a hatred for Vegas and her entitlement. This one tweet by itself isn't such a big deal, but she's done worse stuff than people demanding for information. Plus, it's Twitter. A lot of them demanding this info from Vegas are teenagers who are super immature and entitled themselves. Vegas is someone I wish WOULD get fired from CBS and Big Brother. She crossed the line not just with the doxxing but sharing Diary Room information that should have been private to only the houseguests (Sam and Bayleigh, in these cases) and the producers behind the scenes.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, vb68 said:

they haven't shown his [goodbye messages] for the past two weeks, so if he was counting on those, he might be out of luck.

I've long wondered about this.  Although, unlike, say Fessy, I sometimes think about other things.  World peace.  NASDAC.  Whether the Vols can win their season opener this year.   

Anyhoo, I've always assumed that somewhere off camera, the evicted houseguest gets to see everyone's goodbye messages.  

Edited by Thalia
Lady Calypso answered my question. Now on to the Vols.
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

I’m surprised they didn’t get a “Jordan, please put on your microphone” during that.

That is seriously sad.  That’s as bad as one video I saw today where a guy’s girlfriend says, “What does Y-E-S spell?” He replies, “Yes.” Then she asks, “What does EYES spell?” He says, “Ee-Yes.”  That goes on for a while until he finally spells it with his finger and figures it out.

There are others like that, where the person is clearly clueless about what they are being asked.

I wonder if Jordan can write in cursive.

Fuck you, Fessy.

The E-YES is an old elementary school joke, so I give them a pass for that. There are hundreds of silly little ones like that and kids (or grown women like me) love to fuck around like that. As for the Jordan video, for some reason, her dumbness gets a pass, and I don't know if it is because she's a blonde, but I think it's because she's genuinely sweet in her delivery. And both her and Jeff are like two cuddly little bears, 'cause they're both like that. 

6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Thanks, didn't know that and like that.  

• Love 4
14 hours ago, zorak said:

Fessy in a rare moment of clarity:  "We suck at this game.  You sent home Rockstar and I sent home Scottie."

And then immediately after goes back to being a total moron:  "Maybe they'll (America?) like us because we're so dumb."

OH YOU FUCKEN IDIOT. (I can't stand him. I don't swear this much at all, but every time I read something about him, it brings out my inner pirate.)

• Love 2

I read that they are going to vote out Fessy, what is their logic?   I think they should keep him and boot Miss Bitter.  

Edited by Wings

JC's beauty and Brett's brains...yeah, I don't think I'll hold my breath for that team-up, but it is an intriguing scenario to consider. Tyler's biggest remaining obstacle is probably a bitter jury, but those two could present an interesting roadblock if it occurs to them to do so.

Or maybe I just want to see the jury vote go Brett's way and Rockstar's head explode because guys like that always win.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Wings said:

I read that they are going to vote out Fessy, what is their logic?   I think they should keep him and boot Miss Bitter.  

It's pros and cons for both. It's not that one is worse to boot than the other. For me, this is what I see:

Booting Haleigh

Pros

• She might be a more dangerous player later on
  • She's the smart one out of Haleigh and Fessy, so she could get a clue later on
  • If Scottie doesn't win the Battleback and if Rockstar or Bayleigh win, then Fessy has to deal with the knowledge of Haleigh being in jury with Scottie 

Cons

• Nobody will really want to work with her, unlike with Fessy
  • JC and Sam loathe her and could be a shield for people like Brett, who is in danger of going home

Booting Fessy

Pros

• He's won a couple of mental comps and he's solid at the physical comps, while Haleigh's simply average
  • JC and Sam have a higher chance to slip from L6 and work with Fessy in a week or two, especially with the Battleback
  • If Scottie wins the Battleback, Fessy has to know that Haleigh's in the house with Scottie AND Brett for at least a week

Cons

• If Scottie comes back through the Battleback, he'd be more likely to target Fessy while he'd work with Haleigh
  • He's an idiot. Anyone could scoop him up and manipulate him to get out a bigger target and then boot him the following week
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

JC and Sam loathe her and could be a shield for people like Brett, who is in danger of going home

OK this is good to remember, I had forgotten that.  I am following the bread crumbs for a Brett win this morning. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Wings said:

OK this is good to remember, I had forgotten that.  I am following the bread crumbs for a Brett win this morning. 

I'm still rooting for a Fessy boot based on him being the most hated houseguest for me this summer and being a complete asshole, but this just adds to why. Plus, the fear that Fessy won't be a target next week, especially with the Battleback winner (and it could even BE Fessy if he gets evicted and comes back!) is too great. There's still a chance for JC to win and decide that he's going to target Angela and Brett. 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm still rooting for a Fessy boot based on him being the most hated houseguest for me this summer and being a complete asshole, but this just adds to why. Plus, the fear that Fessy won't be a target next week, especially with the Battleback winner (and it could even BE Fessy if he gets evicted and comes back!) is too great. There's still a chance for JC to win and decide that he's going to target Angela and Brett. 

He will need Fessy's vote to boot one of them.  Hay will go with the girls.  Will Hayleigh join the forces against L6?   hmmmm I guess she would.   

Edited by Wings

I wonder where Brett's head is at.  After his talk with JC last night he went up to the HOH room and really re-bonded with the rest of L4 by telling them his "secret" about his job and making plans for spending a lot of time together after the show.  He seems to know he is on the outs with the other three, but I think he would prefer to fix that and stick with them anyway rather than work against them.  Or maybe it was all for show.

I kind of hope that Fess wins veto today, because I think L4 should be targeting Hayleigh and Fess winning veto would force their hand.

• Love 3

Hayleigh picked Sam to play in the veto comp for her.  Angela said that and it went to fish immediately.  For cryin out loud BB, why try to keep that info secret.  It is not crucial and means so little. 

1 minute ago, lilabennet said:

I wonder where Brett's head is at.  After his talk with JC last night he went up to the HOH room and really re-bonded with the rest of L4 by telling them his "secret" about his job and making plans for spending a lot of time together after the show.  He seems to know he is on the outs with the other three, but I think he would prefer to fix that and stick with them anyway rather than work against them.  Or maybe it was all for show.

I kind of hope that Fess wins veto today, because I think L4 should be targeting Hayleigh and Fess winning veto would force their hand.

I was listening to Fess and Hay at the time.  I was going back and forth.  I missed Brett's job reveal.  What is it? 

Edited by Wings
1 hour ago, vb68 said:

I agree that Tyler's game playing has dropped off in general. I actually think JC has a point there. He's just wanting to hang with Angela more and more (and flaunting that he's a cool kid tbh), and his social game just isn't what it should be right now. 

He really stopped playing well the week Bay was HOH imo. I don't know if maybe that fight just got to him or if he was just drained by then from Kaitlyn and Sam or he just got too comfortable. I think it's probably a combo of all that. But anyway, someone like Brett or JC should have really tried to usurp some of Tyler's control on the game these past few weeks since he essentially gave up, but they didn't, and I just think it's too late now even with Tyler not really even doing anything anymore.

They might be able to still change it up depending on who the battle back winner is, but personally I don't think either of them will try.

Angela is telling Haleigh that Faysal is the target. She told her if she wins she will keep the noms the same.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

RealVegas is kind of like our Sam. We need to be kind to her ! He/She needs it or feels disrespected.  High maintenance .But, you know what?? I want spoilers ! And it costs me absolutely nothing to say nothing or be complementary and thankful for the spoilers. There other shitheads who feel they need to be mean and nasty on her line, grow up. I have always said I would pay for a CD of unedited diary room scenes.  So, whatever nuggets I can get from RealVegas, I appreciate them.

• Love 17