Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Many of you will log in later and see multiple notifications that some chick named “Laurakaye” gave hearts to 90% of your posts from the past few hours.  For that, I apologize but I have been catching up these last 7 pages or so and have just run the entire emotional spectrum while doing so.

I was crushed to learn that Brett won POV.  That’s not good news for this Scottie fan.  But given who our HOH is, as well as the crazy that is Sam, I remain weirdly optimistic that he stays to fight another week.

You live-thread people are fantastic.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 14

So it seems that Fessie has promised Tyler that he would not put Angela, Kaycee or him up; he promised Sam that she would not go up ,so who are left? His girlfriend and his best friend.  Someone’s prediction about Haleigh ending up going home may just come true!  And the guy who was so worried about looking foolish on television will hold the new Big Brother crown!  

• Love 6

So catching up:

Fessy put up Scottie and Brett.

Fessy is still trying to have sex with Hay.

Fessy has a F4 deal with Tyler and Angela?!?!

Brett won Veto.

Scottie killed a Cricket that Sam most likely cheated on Brett with before getting married to it.

And Fessy has a F4 deal with Tyler and Angela!?!?

4 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

So it seems that Fessie has promised Tyler that he would not put Angela, Kaycee or him up; he promised Sam that she would not go up ,so who are left? His girlfriend and his best friend.  Someone’s prediction about Haleigh ending up going home may just come true!  And the guy who was so worried about looking foolish on television will hold the new Big Brother crown!  

Fessy needs to cut ties with JC.

• Love 2

Unless Sam does such a bad job with her "Nominate Haleigh" pitch that she ends up on the block herself, it's almost certainly going to be Kaycee on the block, with a general, "Hey, sorry, but this is a renom, our deal doesn't cover that."

7 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Swaggy has started his own YouTube channel for him & Bay. It currently has over 800 subscribers. Um, didn’t they both lose? Cleanup in aisle 3.

Cody and Jessica have their own Youtube channel and they both lost. I think McCrae has his own Twitch channel or whatever it's called.

5 hours ago, mooses said:

Yeah, as creepy and pushy and gross as I think Fessy is, Haleigh does seem into him now. 

Stockholm Syndrome??????

5 hours ago, mooses said:

[ If ] Sam has the chance to target Angela in any way, she's going to do it because she's jealous.

I don't remember any season where the jealousies of unrequited love have played such a big part in nominations. Still,  It's better than showmances and endless night vision tussles under the covers.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I'll give him THIS much - Haleigh clearly IS into him. This isn't like Caleb/Amber. Haleigh legitimately likes him. But this is still creepy as fuck. It's more like Austin/Liz. Heck, it's probably not even quite as bad as Austin/Liz, as Austin was a bit more pathetic, but it's still bad overall. Can you imagine wanting your first time with someone to be something like this? Creepy. As. Fuck. 

Is it more like Mark/Elena?

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Cody and Jessica have their own Youtube channel and they both lost. I think McCrae has his own Twitch channel or whatever it's called.

Oh, I thought Jessica & Cody started theirs after winning The Amazing Race. Anyone can start a YouTube channel. If you get followers that’s all it matters. Swaggy has some so what do I know. LOL!!!!!

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

You know, far be it from me to defend Fessy's... Fessyness, but I will say that Hay does sort of send mixed signals. So much of the time, her body language and her words say "NO" but then she'll smooch him under the covers or get jealous when he talks to Angela (????).

I'm just saying, I think we can all see how Fessy may not read her correctly since he has an inability to read basically anything correctly.

The thing that it would be nice of Fessy had learned at some point, is that if someone is giving you mixed signals, there is a reason for it, and the decent thing to do is back off. Either they aren't that into you or you are being a creep. 

6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I am SO THANKFUL that they're just talking now. He's gross. 

He is such a creep. She isn't great about setting boundaries but he has ignored 100% of them. 

6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I'll give him THIS much - Haleigh clearly IS into him. This isn't like Caleb/Amber. Haleigh legitimately likes him. But this is still creepy as fuck. It's more like Austin/Liz. Heck, it's probably not even quite as bad as Austin/Liz, as Austin was a bit more pathetic, but it's still bad overall. Can you imagine wanting your first time with someone to be something like this? Creepy. As. Fuck. 

Even if she is, she has told him no or not now multiple times and he has ignored her. That is gross. Watching them together makes me itchy. 

• Love 7

I do want to clarify that Sam's cricket is just "gone". As far as I know, they never found it so it may not be dead. 

24 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

Is it more like Mark/Elena?

Oh...that's a pretty good comparison, but Mark wasn't actually creepy like this and Elena is a straight up bitch. Seriously, they're going through a possible second "fake" break up again on Twitter at the moment. 

I think Haleigh's too young to see the warning signs on this relationship. She might find him attractive and thinks this is a good short term relationship, but I don't think she's that into it, and she probably won't want it to be long term. But when she tries to break up with him outside of the house, I hope she has a good support system behind her because he's not going to let go of her that easily. 

So, Tyler confirmed to JC last night that he's cutting Brett first when he can, and he was serious since he asked JC not to repeat it. That's not surprising, but it DOES suck that Brett is likely to go, since none of these fools can see that Tyler is walking to the 500k. It IS good gameplay for him, though. He's had to fight tooth and nail to get to where he is. If The Hive didn't have a collective single number digit for brain cells, Tyler might have had a much harder road to go down. Tyler's comp wins DID help a lot, though. If he didn't win those POVs, things might have turned out differently for his alliance. Tyler's also worked his social game to get to where he is. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

You know, far be it from me to defend Fessy's... Fessyness, but I will say that Hay does sort of send mixed signals. So much of the time, her body language and her words say "NO" but then she'll smooch him under the covers or get jealous when he talks to Angela (????).

I'm just saying, I think we can all see how Fessy may not read her correctly since he has an inability to read basically anything correctly.

While I agree that Hayleigh’s mixed signals are confusing Fessy, I stop and think of my own daughter who is Hayleigh’s age.  Then I rage at Fessy that idgaf how mixed her signals are, she’s young and unsure of things and you are older and more experienced and get the FK away from her!!!!!!!!   It makes me so crazy! She has shown him enough times that while she has feelings for him she doesn’t want a showmance, especially when her family is watching.  Fessy: no means no and maybe means no, only yes means yes.  And yesterday’s yes might be today’s no and you have to respect that every time.  Grrrr I just want to pop through that screen and push him away from her!! I guess Hayleigh is bringing out the lion mom in me

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I do want to clarify that Sam's cricket is just "gone". As far as I know, they never found it so it may not be dead. 

Oh...that's a pretty good comparison, but Mark wasn't actually creepy like this and Elena is a straight up bitch. Seriously, they're going through a possible second "fake" break up again on Twitter at the moment. 

I think Haleigh's too young to see the warning signs on this relationship. She might find him attractive and thinks this is a good short term relationship, but I don't think she's that into it, and she probably won't want it to be long term. But when she tries to break up with him outside of the house, I hope she has a good support system behind her because he's not going to let go of her that easily. 

So, Tyler confirmed to JC last night that he's cutting Brett first when he can, and he was serious since he asked JC not to repeat it. That's not surprising, but it DOES suck that Brett is likely to go, since none of these fools can see that Tyler is walking to the 500k. It IS good gameplay for him, though. He's had to fight tooth and nail to get to where he is. If The Hive didn't have a collective single number digit for brain cells, Tyler might have had a much harder road to go down. Tyler's comp wins DID help a lot, though. If he didn't win those POVs, things might have turned out differently for his alliance. Tyler's also worked his social game to get to where he is. 

Oh I agree that Mark wasn’t creepy like this, and I don’t know enough about Elena to form an opinion on her. I don’t look for info on either of them.I just wondered if they were similar in terms of Mark wanting something to happen and Elena being reluctant to do anything in the house. 

Edited by Sara2009
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Sara2009 said:

Oh I agree that Mark wasn’t creepy like this. I just wondered if they were similar in terms of Mark wanting something to happen and Elena being reluctant to do anything in the house. 

It's a bit similar. I'm still perplexed by Marlena still being together because I never saw interest on Elena's side. Which is why I worry that Haleigh will stick with Fessy outside of this house for far too long. She's young and I don't see this being a lasting relationship, but I don't think Fessy sees it this way.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Well, that just sucks all kinds of ass. 

As always.

13 hours ago, ByaNose said:

If Tyler uses it I think Fessy, Haleigh, Kaycee & Angela will be pissed.

They won't give a fuck. Kaycee and Angela are content with helping Tyler along in the game.

13 hours ago, zorak said:

Brett says he can't wait to have his veto speech and tell Fessy to suck his fucking cock on national television.  Brett says, "Remember the time he looked me in my eyes and told me he would never nominate me?  'Cause I do!"

Shut up, Brett, you waste of space. And get your teeth fixed!

11 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, Scottie poured the milk everywhere and destroyed Sam's stuff.

Good!

10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Every year, I expect epic zings a good season. Every year, I'm horribly disappointed. 

Fixed that for ya.

Will they ever have a season again that isn't one person who knows how to play and a bunch of idiots resulting in painfully boring and predictable game play? I feel like this is just how's it gonna be every season now.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So that's what's going on. Been wondering why they haven't done any Instagram stuff together lately.

6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

This asshole seriously thinks he's fucking OWED sex because he's HoH. 

That's SO Fessy!

6 hours ago, Perfect Xero said:

Sam wants Scottie to tell Fes how Hay has used him, this will turn Fes against Hay, and Sam will convince him to put Hay up!

Oh yeah, they are letting Sam smoke something good in the DR!

2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Unless Sam does such a bad job with her "Nominate Haleigh" pitch that she ends up on the block herself, it's almost certainly going to be Kaycee on the block, with a general, "Hey, sorry, but this is a renom, our deal doesn't cover that."

Which in return lets Tyler/Angela/Kaycee off the hook next week to conveniently say Fessy broke their F4 deal with straight faces.

16 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, Tyler confirmed to JC last night that he's cutting Brett first when he can, and he was serious since he asked JC not to repeat it

Boo. I knew that was coming but still sucks to hear. JC needs to go first (along with Fessy AND Haleigh both). If Tyler does this too soon, he may risk jury votes. I don't think Brett would necessarily be a bitter jury member, but I don't think he'd like being cut before JC either. Brett can certainly argue he's done a lot of the dirty work for F4. 

Oh btw isn't it bad luck to kill a cricket? That's an old myth or wise tale I've always heard.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

So that's what's going on. Been wondering why they haven't done any Instagram stuff together lately.

I don't even know with these two. I'm convinced they broke up last month for real and just pretended that they were trolling everyone. I don't really care all that much since I don't follow them anymore, but at the same time, I clearly care a little. 

13 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Boo. I knew that was coming but still sucks to hear. JC needs to go first (along with Fessy AND Haleigh both). If Tyler does this too soon, he may risk jury votes. I don't think Brett would necessarily be a bitter jury member, but I don't think he'd like being cut before JC either. Brett can certainly argue he's done a lot of the dirty work for F4. 

I think Tyler's goal is to get Haleigh and Fessy out first before he turns on Brett. But if there's a situation next week or the week after that has Brett up against Angela or Kaycee, he'll definitely let him go. But the question is about if Brett's up against JC or even Sam. Will Tyler try to save Brett or will he vote him out? It's going to be a tricky situation for Tyler if it's Brett/JC for whatever reason. It sounds like Tyler does want to take JC further, but I'm not entirely sure why.  

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Tyler - He's had to fight tooth and nail to get to where he is. 

I'd say more like mouthwash and mani/pedi.  He has stayed on top of things but I think events have conspired - intentionally or not - to make this pretty much a cake walk for him.  He has had almost no opposition from any of the other HGs.  Most of them can't do enough for him. It's almost like Paul without the hatefulness that Paul  embodied.

ETA:  Excellent points below by  Lady Calypso.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

I'd say more like mouthwash and mani/pedi.  He has stayed on top of things but I think events have conspired - intentionally or not - to make this pretty much a cake walk for him.

At the beginning, he did play hard. He put in the work to save Sam for her power app, which meant he had to put in time with Kaitlyn to flip her. Once that week passed, he had to continue to put in the work for Kaitlyn since she won HOH (I'm convinced if she hadn't have won HOH, he would have slowly let her go to be eaten by her own alliance). Kaitlyn winning HOH was probably one of the best things for Tyler's game, because he got to convince Kaitlyn to get out an ally. I think Tyler and Kaitlyn were very big reasons for FOUTTE to have failed as spectacularly as they did. Sure, it needed the stupidity of their entire alliance and they covered that in spades, but Tyler bringing Kaitlyn over really severed that alliance before it had a chance. They would have failed anyway, but not as hard as they did. 

Taran from RHAP brought up a good point that most of the alliance's failures stemmed from Faysal and Haleigh. That's....actually not wrong at all. Fessy, specifically, was a big cause in that happening. If Fessy wasn't trying to bone Haleigh in week 1, Kaitlyn wouldn't have flipped. 

So, I think Tyler's road got easier, but he still had to start running right off the gate for an eviction that should have been an easy one with no blood on anyone's hands. But he's managed to dial it down to a walk. 

• Love 13
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I have to admit, I like this Brett and Scottie conversation. They were both laughing about the Who Voted for Rockstar thing, they're just chatting back and forth about Haleigh, just game talk from both sides of the house. It's kinda nice.

Brett was just lapping up the information Sam was spitting out. How she feels about Hat, Angela, etc. He was working very hard keeping a straight face. I wish she would talk to Angela and clear up why Ang mentioned her name to Hay to go on the block. She was having a serious meltdown at the time.

14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It sounds like Tyler does want to take JC further, but I'm not entirely sure why.  

Because Brett is a bigger perceived threat that JC. I don't think people in the house respect JC's gameplay much. 

14 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I'd say more like mouthwash and mani/pedi.  He has stayed on top of things but I think events have conspired - intentionally or not - to make this pretty much a cake walk for him.

He did nothing but lay in bed while JC convinced the two idiots not to target him this week. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Neveragain said:

While I agree that Hayleigh’s mixed signals are confusing Fessy, I stop and think of my own daughter who is Hayleigh’s age.  Then I rage at Fessy that idgaf how mixed her signals are, she’s young and unsure of things and you are older and more experienced and get the FK away from her!!!!!!!!   It makes me so crazy! She has shown him enough times that while she has feelings for him she doesn’t want a showmance, especially when her family is watching.  Fessy: no means no and maybe means no, only yes means yes.  And yesterday’s yes might be today’s no and you have to respect that every time.  Grrrr I just want to pop through that screen and push him away from her!! I guess Hayleigh is bringing out the lion mom in me

I love the lioness vibe, but I think this is a rational reaction anyway. She says no, and he refuses to hear it. It doesn't matter if her reason is that she isn't interested or she isn't interested here. It drives me crazy.

59 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Because Brett is a bigger perceived threat that JC. I don't think people in the house respect JC's gameplay much. 

Honestly I always thought it was eventually going to come down to Tyler v. Brett for the first showdown. Both have the most relationships in the house and Tyler would be an idiot to try to sit next to Brett in the end. He doesn't know with certainty about the GBM. I thought Brett might make a move against Tyler soon, while he still could, but it looks like Tyler may strike first.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, zorak said:

Scottie says he didn't even look for the veto the first 2 rounds.  He says he just spent that time pouring things all over the floors.  He said unless it was a carpeted area, he poured milk and other stuff all over it.

Karma.

• Love 2

Is that Hayleigh in bed with JC? I’m confused. Did she not sleep with Fessy? Can I dream that to be true? What’s happening?! Yes I do have the quad of them sleeping on while I clean my house. That’s rational and normal right?

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:
8 hours ago, Perfect Xero said:

Sam wants Scottie to tell Fes how Hay has used him, this will turn Fes against Hay, and Sam will convince him to put Hay up!

Sam slowly walks away and we see her limp vanish as she is revealed as the mastermind behind the season.

67k likes!  I love you!  I want to call her Sose now. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Wings said:

67k likes!  I love you!  I want to call her Sose now. 

The greatest trick Sam ever pulled was convincing the BB house that she was crazy...

I swear, if she is the goat who wins this season...

But Kaycee is the likely renom now? Bummer.

If Haleigh wins HOH next week, who will she inadvertently send home?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

Stockholm Syndrome??????

oh yeah. I think this is what's happening to Haleigh. She's is so young and inexperienced and don't know how to handle the situation and plus, I feel she's his hostage.

• Love 5

Sam telling Faysal that she needs him and herself to both start playing the game.  She says she is recommending that Haleigh goes up as a replacement nom and she wants Haleigh to go home.  She'll promise to quit smoking if he does this.  This is amazingly crazy!

She said that Haleigh is always bossing him and sassing him and that Haleigh doesn't like Sam.  She says Haleigh would get rid of Faysal in a heartbeat.  Why the fuck would Faysal care if Sam quits smoking?  Sam says he would be saving her life.  

Sam to Faysal:  "If I'm going to agree to play, will you play with me?"

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam telling Faysal that she needs him and herself to both start playing the game.  She says she is recommending that Haleigh goes up as a replacement nom and she wants Haleigh to go home.  She'll promise to quit smoking if he does this.  This is amazingly crazy!

Oh....oh, Sam. I should have figured this would be how the conversation would go, but...I simply didn't.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, zorak said:

OMG god, they gave her too much medication last night.  I love this!  Just scrambled to turn feeds on!! 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, Tyler confirmed to JC last night that he's cutting Brett first when he can, and he was serious since he asked JC not to repeat it. 

So, Tyler told JC he was cutting Brett first.  And this is true because... nobody in this game never lies...?  ;)

I know earlier in the season several of us $ myself included - have said in the past Tyler would be foolish to let Brett get within sniffing distance of F4; IF (as has been suspected) Tyler has conned both Angela and Brett into toxic-torpedoing their own GBMs, though, then Tyler may consider Brett a more attractive partner prospect gong forward.

Oh btw isn't it bad luck to kill a cricket? That's an old myth or wise tale I've always heard.

VERY bad juju, that.

1 hour ago, Lisin said:

Is that Hayleigh in bed with JC? I’m confused. Did she not sleep with Fessy? Can I dream that to be true? What’s happening?! Yes I do have the quad of them sleeping on while I clean my house. That’s rational and normal right?

According to Joker’s, Hay snuck back downstairs a little after 7AM (BBT) this morning.  Apparently Hay and Fessy think if other HGs see her waking up downstairs, then that puts lie to any stories about her spending the night upstairs.

• Love 6

Sam says Haleigh is using Faysal as a body double because she can't win these physical comps.  Sam said she would view Faysal as a teammate.  She asks him if he wants to be used like a tissue.

Faysal:  "I didn't see this one coming."  LOL

Faysal:  "I cannot just say yes."

Sam:  "What does she have to offer you?"  The possibility of booty.

Sam:  "If we're hanging on a tree, who do you want beside you?  Me or Haleigh?"

Sam:  "I'm not going to throw you away like a piece of trash."

Edited by zorak
  • Love 4

Hilarious! Wait until Tyler hears this.  He is going to have to cut her.  Liability does not even cover it.  Not that she will trash their F2 deal.  It is all about level of crazy. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 2

This conversation is amazing. I CANNOT wait until this gets back to Haleigh. She says Haleigh will throw him away like used tissue. 

And she borderline threatens the HOH before renoms. "Do you want to work with me, or against me?"

Side note, I really hate Sam's habit of literally looking down her nose at people when she's talking to them.

Sam says she and RS have accurate women's intuition. Yeah, about that...

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 5

The funny thing is that Fessy is so so dumb, I’m not even ruling out the possibility of putting up Haleigh. Logically I know he won’t. But logically, he would have put up Brett and Angela on Friday. 

• Love 17
Just now, Ceeg said:

The funny thing is that Fessy is so so dumb, I’m not even ruling out the possibility of putting up Haleigh. Logically I know he won’t. But logically, he would have put up Brett and Angela on Friday. 

Yeah, this season, I've learned that the motto is Never Say Never. We never thought Operation Lone Wolf would work. We never thought Operation Best Friend would work. We never thought Brett raising his hand to say that he voted for Rockstar to stay would work. Yet, here we are.

This plan has a slim chance of working, of course, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did, especially if Sam started talking about Haleigh/Scottie as a couple.

• Love 12