Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Wow, what an "endurance" comp. Oh well. See ya Angela, Brett or Sam.

There should be some entertaining double HOHitis with Fessy and Haleigh this week.

Edited by CrazyDog
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Yeah, that was bullshit. The containers should have been much bigger. I want to see these people suffer, damn it! Was there even any good falls?

Yeah!  It used to be a big wide gumball machine looking container.

• Love 4
Just now, NailedIt said:

I wanted this to last longer. No real falls. No one filled the money container.

Nobody had time to. Fessy was already done by the time people were half through.

I think they needed bigger containers. Fessy was just starting to really tire out. They could have also tiled the slope a bit more.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Because it is endurance. They still use their stamina to go up and down the lanes as well as maintaining balance. 

I'm more bitter that they screwed this competition with the smaller container. The fun of this comp is having it last as long as possible. That wasn't fun at all. 

Eh, I just think it’s different. It’s a race. And it’s a race involving skills. And endurance comp, to me, means hanging on something or standing holding something or anything like that. None of those things require any skill, and none of them are races. Fessy didn’t outlast anyone. He just flew down his lane faster. 

• Love 1

Now it's time to see how good L6 really is...can they get Fessy to nom Sam/Scottie?  Actually I think between the cloud and veto, Tyler is fairly safe and I am looking forward to seeing Angela, Brett and Kaycee put in a little more work. 

• Love 3

The containers were way too small. The fun of the competition was people tiring out. Any athlete could last 20 minutes, especially when you're super tall. I don't like how quick this went.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

I think their cups were too big remember the tiny spoons they used to have? And then you could fill up a smaller bowl to get a bigger spoon. 

Totally. This time they were paper cones. Much bigger.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1

Team good feeds for me. Let L6 turn on each other now rather than later. I want to see how Tyler maneuvers through this week. I want to see Hayleigh talk Fessy off the ledge of how they HAVE to get Scotty out. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I ANTICIPATED AT LEAST AN HOUR! I BOUGHT SNACKS, DAMN IT.

I signed up for the free live feeds just as the broadcast started.  I didn't even have time to get the firestick working to watch on the TV.

• Love 5

I think they wanted Fessy to win here. I mean, it's not the worst outcome and it evens out the sides, but MY BOY BRETT IS IN DANGER AND THIS IS NO BUENO FOR ME. 

Brett goes, and then who provides good feeds? Fessy/Haleigh? Blah. JC? Nuh-uh. Sam? Nope. Tyler/Kaycee/Angela? Not really that entertaining for the feeds. 

Brett, for me, is in the most danger this week, followed by Angela and then Tyler. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I want to see Hayleigh talk Fessy off the ledge of how they HAVE to get Scotty out. 

I think JC will push Fessy HARD on getting Scottie out.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, llongori said:

I signed up for the free live feeds just as the broadcast started.  I didn't even have time to get the firestick working to watch on the TV.

This is one of the saddest posts I think I've ever read in a Big Brother live feed thread. 

giphy.gif

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think they wanted Fessy to win here. I mean, it's not the worst outcome and it evens out the sides, but MY BOY BRETT IS IN DANGER AND THIS IS NO BUENO FOR ME. 

Brett goes, and then who provides good feeds? Fessy/Haleigh? Blah. JC? Nuh-uh. Sam? Nope. Tyler/Kaycee/Angela? Not really that entertaining for the feeds. 

Brett, for me, is in the most danger this week, followed by Angela and then Tyler. 

I think we just discovered Winston's Previouslytv's handle.

• Love 23
5 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

KC had no shot at this. Becky is the only girl who’s ever won this comp, and she was competing against other girls, Steve, Johnny Mac, and Austin who fell like 800 times. It’s not KC’s fault she’s doesn’t have 5 feet of legs. 

I didn't think she would win, I've thought this was Fessy's to lose from jump. But she's tall for a woman, athletic, and generally competitive, so the extent to which she sucked was a surprise (or an act?) 

3 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

I think their cups were too big remember the tiny spoons they used to have? And then you could fill up a smaller bowl to get a bigger spoon. 

I'm great at math but terrible at comparable volumetrics. But this sounds right to me - the cups looked more like the "fill the small bowl to get a big cup" size. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Right there with you! I’ll even go so far as to say my ideal final two would be Brett and Angela. *ducks to avoid tomatoes*

• Love 4
1 minute ago, zenithwit said:

My personal opinion is that production wants this Cloud App to be used and set up the comp to be in Fessy's favor.

Just now, kellog010 said:

They also want to push the showmance I think.

I think you both are correct

• Love 5

I do believe we will get a combination of Brett/Tyler/Angela on the block and L6 will cut Brett. This will make me sad. 

I pray for that! Even though I have a feeling that L6 will get lucky and if anything Kaycee may go home.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I've been pulling a Sam and falling in love with Brett these days, too! 

I still think Angela is in trouble the most. Haleigh thinks she's the brains and Sam hates her. Faysal will not nominate Sam/JC, and Haleigh won't let him nominate Scottie, so an L4 member definitely leaves this week. I'd prefer one of the women leave (which is so contrary to usual season feelings for me). 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, JediDVguy said:

I’ll even go so far as to say my ideal final two would be Brett and Angela. *ducks to avoid tomatoes*

You guys, almost everyone here loves F6, there's no tomatoes. Well, maybe from me, but really only when it's Tyler or Kaycee related lol.

I am loloing so hard at this comp being a shit fest. Lasts a half hour, no fun falls. At least I got an HOH I wanted out of it!

• Love 10

They also want to push the showmance I think.

Can I dislike a post?  (No offense Kellog010). Cause yuck. I hate this showmance. Hate it. Hate it. And the show is so trying to make it happen. Blech. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

I do believe we will get a combination of Brett/Tyler/Angela on the block and L6 will cut Brett. This will make me sad. 

If this is the choice, I'd like Angela to go to jury. Brett cracks me up. #teamgoodfeeds

• Love 2
Just now, NailedIt said:

If this is the choice, I'd like Angela to go to jury. Brett cracks me up. #teamgoodfeeds

This is going to be the first week where they can't control the votes. Two will be up there for sure, so it's going to be up to Sam/Scottie/Haleigh/Faysal who to evict. 

• Love 1
Just now, Sandycat said:

I think Fessy, if left to his own devices, would want to get out either Brett or Scottie to wipe out his competition with Haleigh. But she will push Angela and Tyler. 

Will she, though? Or will she try to backdoor Tyler again? She really IS worried about him playing veto, right?

I think ultimately Haleigh will get her way. Faysal won't want her to be mad and I don't see her being dumb enough to give up on pushing him to not target Scottie. And probably Brett, too. She's gonna go for Tyler/Angela/Kaycee. YAY!

I'm pissed the feeds aren't back. You made it so this normally awesome comp was boring as hell, at least let us see the fucking aftermath!

• Love 4

JC is going to be all over Fessy this week. He and Haliegh will be fighting for that face time. I'm gonna guess Haleigh stops with the "shut up" and plays nice this week to get what she wants. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

This is going to be the first week where they can't control the votes. Two will be up there for sure, so it's going to be up to Sam/Scottie/Haleigh/Faysal who to evict. 

Not really though. If Brett and Angela are up there, Tyler can still control the vote. He has him, KC, JC, and Sam. Same for any combination of those 6. 

What's interesting is, let's say that she (heh, I really am thinking of this as Haleigh's HoH now) puts up Angela and Kaycee. Brett wins POV and takes down Angela. Tyler has his app. They would then have to put up JC, Sam or Scottie and then they would vote that person out, right?

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

You guys, almost everyone here loves F6, there's no tomatoes. Well, maybe from me, but really only when it's Tyler or Kaycee related lol.

Level 6 fans =/= Brett and Angela fans, lol.

Speaking of Level 6, I just remember another difference between them and The Brigade: No members of Level 6 have (1) joked about contracting HIV, (2) lied about their spouses being terminally ill, or (3) sexually assaulted women for their friends’ amusement. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Will she, though? Or will she try to backdoor Tyler again? She really IS worried about him playing veto, right?

Yeah, Haleigh will want a backdoor of Tyler. JC will push Scottie

• Love 1