Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, plotpointer said:

Bay doesn’t need meds. I’d be stark raving mad too if I was being wrongly accused of something, betrayed by two people I trusted and bent over backwards to help, possibly pregnant, dealing with a loudmouthed little person who likes to use the n-word, and basically treated lower than human.

but I see Bay and Swag getting on The Amazing Race and offers to reappear on B.B.   They will be fine!  

Yeah, they will probably get their 30 minutes of fame post BB. Heck! If Jessica & Cody can do it anybody can. That said, Swaggy tweets totally annoy me. Don't ask why I even look. It's like a train wreck. You just gotta watch. LOL!!!

• Love 1

Baliegh hates whits is what she said. Baliegh has not put her neck out for anyone in the game till she was desperate, and she should have made the apologizes to many for belittling most of them to their face and mostly behind their backs. She was a crazy person that tried to dominate everyone in a comunistic way of going about it. Terrible game play. More flies with Honey. Not bitchism. Bailey is the only one on the show that was talking racist.

• Love 1

Baliegh being pregnant is Boone’s fault but her own. B.B. should throw out anyone on the show that screws on TV. Kids watch that show, even though we didn’t have to witness it first hand this time, it is ALWAYS wrong.

• Love 1

I have not been watching this season but have been reading this thread. Actually, that is pretty much every season of BB for me....

That said, I would be surprised if they end up on the Amazing Race. Chris and Bay don't have the same fan base or over all pull that Cody and Jess had last year. Nothing in the posts here or at the other sites give me the impression that Bay and Chris have the same level of devoted fans as Jess and Cody did. And god knows that Chris and Bay were not treated nearly as poorly as Jess and Cody were last season. And I don't think that Chris has the same ability to motivate on social media the way Jess did last year.

• Love 7

Actually I agree that Sam doesn’t like to talk game so I understand why Level 6 talks very little game with her.

i am talking about spending time with her on a personal level. Hanging out, making her feel cared about.

they pretty much left her hanging out with Bay (who she has liked since Sams HOH), Rockstar and Fessy while they isolated themselves  in the HOH room laughing about how they were going to embarrass Bay and how dumb the other side of the house is. Brett even told them how much time Sam was spending with Rock, Fessy and Bay but no one could be bothered to spend any real quality time with her. Sam felt left out with level 6 on a personal level.

you would have to be a moron not to see how upset and conflicted Sam felt about Bay leaving and the blowup. Yet not one of them could bother to talk with her except to issue her voting orders. 

If you want to win this game you can’t take anyone or their vote for granted. Again, I think about Rob and crazy Phillip from Survivor. Rob always kept a tight bond with him and never let him feel ignored . Sam was really automatic with Tyler until he started ignoring her as a person

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, D.CBies said:

Baliegh hates whits is what she said. Baliegh has not put her neck out for anyone in the game till she was desperate, and she should have made the apologizes to many for belittling most of them to their face and mostly behind their backs. She was a crazy person that tried to dominate everyone in a comunistic way of going about it. Terrible game play. More flies with Honey. Not bitchism. Bailey is the only one on the show that was talking racist.

She’s being taken out of context.  She said that to make a point that in some ways RS is blacker than her.  She said it right in front of Hay and RS — and they totally got what she meant.  Once again, I think there was a lot of cultural misunderstanding going on in the house.

On a separate note, I never knew Bayleigh and Swag were the first people to have sex in the B.B. house. They should be ashamed of smearing such an upstanding and wholesome show.

Edited by plotpointer
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, D.CBies said:

Baliegh being pregnant is Boone’s fault but her own. 

Well, if she is actually pregnant, she didn't impregnate herself, so I don't really see how you can say it's nobody's fault except her own.  It takes two to tango.

• Love 14

Bayleigh actually seems (to me) to have quite a bit of fans to me based on the twitter fan base, not sure about anywhere else. This board definitely seems to be more pro-L6, but I don’t think that’s true everywhere. I can definitely see her and Swaggy on Amazing Race if they last and want to do it.

4 minutes ago, plotpointer said:

On a separate note, I never knew Bayleigh and Swag were the first people to have sec on the B.B. house. They should be ashamed of smearing such an upstanding and wholesome show.

Yes, absolutely. How DARE they?? [/sarcasm] I'm not a fan of either of them, and think the unprotected part is abysmally dumb, but the sex itself, eh. They don't have TV, books, or the internets - gotta amuse yourself somehow. ;)

• Love 7

Fezz is a jackass for saying a nasty ass word that is used on many colors, mostly on blacks and from blacks. He is a nast person in so many ways and talks vile on so many levels, kind of like Rock Pile. No excuse for that, yes he must be a racist, but two wrongs don’t make a right. If a white person went on Big Brother or any other show and said the same about African Americans it would be an automatic out of the show. All colors need to grow up in my opinion!!

• Love 1

If the Bayleigh who showed up on TAR was the Bayleigh we saw at the eviction ceremony and afterwards in her interview with Julie, I'd be all for it. Where WAS that woman all season? She was amusing, charming, even classy. I could have rooted for THAT Bayleigh.

She really did lose her mind in that house. A week alone in the jury house should be good for her.

And yes, I think Tyler's game is finally starting to show cracks. Bayleigh's screaming blow-up must have really shaken him; for that alone, it was worth it. I like Tyler, but I don't want to see anyone strolling to a win. They all know by now that Sam has to be coddled and he was doing a great job of that up 'til this week. Now it looks like the other side has picked up on this and is working Sam as hard as they can.

I'm so glad Hayleigh won HOH. Even with the Hacker comp still out there, it gives her a chance.

• Love 4

Quad cam 11:49 Sam says Tyler is a shady f*cker.

Cam 2 10:40 Haleigh asks Sam if she will target her - Sam says she would have left if she could have.

Quad Cam 11:34 P.M. Sam cries about all you phychos in the house.

Please LIKE this post if y'all would like more timestamps..My colleague/BB pal at work is texting me this information.

She said those are 3 of 10 she bookmarked as EPIC last night.

??UPDATE??

Cam 1  1:34 A.M. Hayley talks who she is nominating with Rockstar and Fezz

Edited by BBFanTX
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, BBFanTX said:

Quad Cam 11:34 P.M. Sam cries about all you phychos in the house

"Projection." You're soaking in it!*

[*for any old farts like me who remember that commercial]

• Love 12
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Sam went on a rant about if she finds out who's been making fun of her and making her look dumb, she's going to tear them limb from limb and pull their bottom lip up over their head and make them regret the day they were born.

I hope she never finds out about this Forum!

8 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

And Sam's TV edit is SO different. It is kind of insane.

Has she said one word, outside of casting her vote, in the last two televised shows?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, TresGatos said:

Sam went on a rant about if she finds out who's been making fun of her and making her look dumb, she's going to tear them limb from limb and pull their bottom lip up over their head and make them regret the day they were born.

That's gonna be one unhappy mirror!

30 minutes ago, plotpointer said:

Bay doesn’t need meds. I’d be stark raving mad too if I was being wrongly accused of something, betrayed by two people I trusted and bent over backwards to help, possibly pregnant, dealing with a loudmouthed little person who likes to use the n-word, and basically treated lower than human.

but I see Bay and Swag getting on The Amazing Race and offers to reappear on B.B.   They will be fine!  

I just don’t understand how Bayleigh was treated “lower than human”. She got evicted. Angela was a bitch to her. Welcome to Big Brother. 

Also did I miss JC using the n-word other than in that single conversation a month ago? If you’re saying JC is a racist from that then Bayleigh is equally a homophobe. 

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, Gummo said:

If the Bayleigh who showed up on TAR was the Bayleigh we saw at the eviction ceremony and afterwards in her interview with Julie, I'd be all for it. Where WAS that woman all season? She was amusing, charming, even classy. I could have rooted for THAT Bayleigh.

Agree* but I doubt she could sustain that over a TAR season, or even a full leg of the race - I'm pretty sure that was Interview Competition Bayleigh. She's very, very good at being ICB, but there's a big difference between a twenty minute (or whatever) interview, and around the clock.

* The "scary black girl is leaving" thing pissed me off. I saw no evidence of her being targeted for being black; she was targeted because she had a power, and because she was a jackass - especially but not entirely due to a horrid case of HOHitis. (I would include, "and she lost her everloving mind during Haleigh's attempt to save her," but she was the backdoor target from jump, so that ultimately didn't matter.) I'm perfectly willing to consider a contrary argument on that, though, as long as it's receipts-based and not "of COURSE the white houseguests were gunning for the black girl" Twitter nonsense.

• Love 20

Sam told Angela she ain't sucking Haleigh's dick then a whole minute of a one on one. LMFAO

@Nashville We need new nicknames for the HG.

Cam 1 11:35 Sam is back with Haleigh bawling and well you all know..She admitted to Halieigh she knows something but backtracks and tries to cover up her slip about Tyler's power.

Dahuum Haleigh talking to Sam makes me proud of her. She is 21 and being so mature.

Sam:  Now I'm stuck here and I'm not going to be stuck here with a bunch of people talking shit about me, taking advantage of me or making me look stupid. AND you let me find out one time that somebody in here is making me look dumb and I WILL RIP THEM LIMB FROM LIMB AND PULL THEIR BOTTOM LIP CLEAN OVER THEIR BACK OF THEIR HEAD AND THEY WILL REGRET THE DAY THEY WERE FUCKING BORN! 

Paleesse production !!Hide the knives and scissors!!!

55893_articleimage_original.jpeg

Edited by BBFanTX
Sam scared me
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Also did I miss JC using the n-word other than in that single conversation a month ago? If you’re saying JC is a racist from that then Bayleigh is equally a homophobe. 

JC has said so many racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic things I've lost count. Shitty thing is he will get a pass because of his appearance. 

10 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

Hayleigh's head is going to explode when she tries to Backdoor Tyler and he whips out his App. Lol. 

I don't know, I think she's pretty used to being blindsided/nothing going her way at this point. She'll probably just be like, "Must be Monday," about it lol.

8 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

Of course, that side needs to start winning once in awhile. They can't rely on Haleigh every week.

Hayleigh has won 2 comps and Fessel has won 2 comps. They're even. RS has won none, but over on L4 and co. Kaycee, Brett, and JC have also won no comps. Angela won 1 and had 1 given to her. Tyler has won at least 3. Honestly I think Fessel/Hay/Tyler are all pretty much even in terms of comps. It's hard to tell how well Angela/Kaycee/JC/Brett will do going forward because they have thrown comps and haven't been able to play in as many. Haleigh also hasn't played in many vetos. Tyler has played in all but 1 veto.

5 hours ago, kellog010 said:

Now the Hive has new life if they can get themselves together as they will now have the majority. 

Come on now, you know they won't be able to get it together!

47 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Bayleigh actually seems (to me) to have quite a bit of fans to me based on the twitter fan base, not sure about anywhere else. This board definitely seems to be more pro-L6, but I don’t think that’s true everywhere. 

L6 is super popular on Joker's and reddit, too. I know a few casuals irl and they all love Tyler. One of them loves Swaggy as well though. Twitter/Tumblr/ONTDBB are all more anti-L6, but I'm not sure how much that represents the majority that would be voting for things like AFP. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Hayleigh has won 2 comps and Fessel has won 2 comps. They're even. RS has won none, but over on L4 and co. Kaycee, Brett, and JC have also won no comps. Angela won 1 and had 1 given to her. Tyler has won at least 3. Honestly I think Fessel/Hay/Tyler are all pretty much even in terms of comps. It's hard to tell how well Angela/Kaycee/JC/Brett will do going forward because they have thrown comps and haven't been able to play in as many. Haleigh also hasn't played in many vetos. Tyler has played in all but 1 veto.

To be fair, Kaycee has only played in 1 Veto.  Maybe she's a comp beast, maybe not.  I never really thought about how only certain players get picked for the early veto comps until now.  Sure they've all had HOH's, but if you are a more physical player, you've only had two comps to compete in.  Do I think she's secretly a BB mastermind? No.  But I think we haven't gotten to see how some of them, Kaycee included, can really play.  I usually hate the slip and slide HOH, but I'm kind of looking forward to this one when it's played.  

• Love 5
55 minutes ago, plotpointer said:

On a separate note, I never knew Bayleigh and Swag were the first people to have sex in the B.B. house. They should be ashamed of smearing such an upstanding and wholesome show.

Nah, that can’t be right. Off the top of my head, David and Amanda in BB4, April and Ollie in BB10, and Amanda and McCrae in BB15 also did it in the house. 

• Love 1

Ha, I completely forgot Faysal has won before. I just think of him as confused all of the time. And that's right, he did well in a memory comp before too.

Haleigh, Scottie and I guess Fay can win then. I only see RS winning a crapshoot.

But if Angela and Kaycee survive this week, I think they will start winning more. And obviously Tyler too. I don't know about JC and I hope Brett starts winning!

After Tyler goes, Brett is my new fav. 

I will not mind if Angela goes this week.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

Nah, that can’t be right. Off the top of my head, David and Amanda in BB4, April and Ollie in BB10, and Amanda and McCrae in BB15 also did it in the house. 

How could you forget Liz and Grosstin (Austin), 

Paulie and Zakiya

Cody and Jess

Matt and Raven ? 

Will and Shannon (season 2).

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

I'm pretty sure the post you quoted was meant to be sarcastic.

• Love 12
Just now, HartofDixie said:

I don't know if Sam really wants to go to jury or if this is part of strategy but if she were to win the hacker comp who would she put up?

What did she mean when she said I’m going to the little house or the jury house next week?

Is little house her trailer with 5 cats?

• Love 1

One of these days I would like to see Angela live on the edge and eat whole eggs instead of just egg whites.  

3 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

I don't know if Sam really wants to go to jury or if this is part of strategy but if she were to win the hacker comp who would she put up?

After her house meeting to try to get everyone to throw it to her just so she wouldn't use it, it would be interesting to see if she would use it or not.  If she didn't, I'm sure she'd want everyone to know she won and didn't use it.  If she did win, would she be Sam the Duplicitous and use it without telling anyone it was her?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

One of these days I would like to see Angela live on the edge and eat whole eggs instead of just egg whites.  

LOL right! When she pulled the whites off a hard-boiled egg and left the yolk I lost it. How she eats annoys the hell outta me lol.

Speaking of food, yesterday for breakfast Scottie had raisin bran that he poured honey over, then put cool whip on top of, and then milk over that. I am still so confused.

Do it!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Yep, I remember many an evening which looked Just. Like. That.  

I think.

;>

I miss evenings like that. Been years since we had a house-party, which is difficult to do in a 500 sq. ft. condo. Still doable, as long as we clear all the furniture, lol.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, missyb said:

I am just waiting and waiting or Tyler to have a one on one with Sam. What the heck is he waiting for ???

I think this is why I'm not as upset with Sam probably switching sides. Like Tyler or not, he only used Sam for her power for those four weeks that she had it. Before her power was revealed, they got along, but it's like something snapped in him once she revealed that she could save him if he saved her. I have not seen them interacting one-on-one since then. He has only checked in with her periodically, but they have rarely hung out, other than in a group setting. He completely dropped the ball on her and it's why she's pissed at him now.

If he doesn't put in work this week with her, then I don't really fault her for switching. He tried to keep her as a number but he never really tried to connect with her on a true personal level. Tyler is very sloppy and this is probably going to be his downfall. He's so focused on the game that he forgot that there are people who don't think like he does. Sam doesn't think about the game much at all. It's all personal for her, and he may be annoyed with that tactic, but he hasn't adjusted much to it at all.

However, Sam is really taking things personally, to the point where it's just confusing. Her upset over Bayleigh makes little sense. I get they were kind of close, but Sam is acting like her showmance just walked out the door. It's really not that serious. 

• Love 5
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I think this is why I'm not as upset with Sam probably switching sides. Like Tyler or not, he only used Sam for her power for those four weeks that she had it. Before her power was revealed, they got along, but it's like something snapped in him once she revealed that she could save him if he saved her. I have not seen them interacting one-on-one since then. He has only checked in with her periodically, but they have rarely hung out, other than in a group setting. He completely dropped the ball on her and it's why she's pissed at him now.

If he doesn't put in work this week with her, then I don't really fault her for switching. He tried to keep her as a number but he never really tried to connect with her on a true personal level. Tyler is very sloppy and this is probably going to be his downfall. He's so focused on the game that he forgot that there are people who don't think like he does. Sam doesn't think about the game much at all. It's all personal for her, and he may be annoyed with that tactic, but he hasn't adjusted much to it at all.

However, Sam is really taking things personally, to the point where it's just confusing. Her upset over Bayleigh makes little sense. I get they were kind of close, but Sam is acting like her showmance just walked out the door. It's really not that serious. 

I feel like they had a conversation though where he was saying people keep saying we have a F2- and we need to try and make sure that they don't put us up on the block together- so we can't be hanging out all the time. And I feel like she understood that. Apparently not. Haha. 

• Love 1

Cam 1 11:44 P.M. Angela smelling pillows.. Says I smell someone else on this pillow. She said If I smell people on a pillow I can’t sleep.

Angela Dear...Go grab your silk robe and STFU!

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

If he doesn't put in work this week with her, then I don't really fault her for switching. He tried to keep her as a number but he never really tried to connect with her on a true personal level.

Agree! That may have costed Tyler to lose 500k - I really don’t see him making F2 at this point. I’m actually rooting for Fautte or Hive or whatever they are now. 

I’m rooting for the underdogs now. 

MINUS ....Kaycee 

Kaycee has only played one POV. There is a comp beast in her we haven’t seen. She’s calm and she listens. I would love if she made F2.

Sam pallleesse out Tyler’s app.

Edited by BBFanTX
Mistakes
  • Love 3

Sam goes into the storage room and tells BB, "One of these days I'm going to rip that door off of there if you don't open it quicker."  

Haleigh comes downstairs in her HOH robe and says to Angela and Kaycee, "Please don't take the robe as an act of power trip.  It is an act of I'm freezing and this is comfy."

• Love 9

Here's an interesting question about Tyler's app.  If he decides to use it to avoid the backdoor (which is obviously his plan), does he have to make it clear he uses it BEFORE the ceremony starts, or can he wait until the veto is used?  For example, let's say Fessy wins veto.  If Tyler has to use it before the ceremony starts, Fessy probably just doesn't use veto.  If he can wait until after Fessy uses it, then Hayleigh is forced to put up someone else.  

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 1