Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

This was the first time I've heard Kaycee say that Sam is a big problem in her conversation with Tyler. I think they are starting to rethink their goat. 

25 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think she just thinks she is a problem in the sense that she can't be relied on as a lock vote. I don't know if you need her to be a lock vote to keep her around as the goat.

It's the same problem that doomed Rachel, except a LOT worse. She's emotionally unstable and is unpredictable when she's on tilt. (I hate that Tyler told her about the Cloud, for this very reason.) Once they're down to F4 or 5, it's not a major problem from your goat. But <Helen> it's too early for this much week to week risk. </Helen>

As much as I'm loathe to deal with her and her blaccent bullshit (thank you, Vixenstud!), I think Angie is the perfect goat. She's useless in comps, almost as dim as Fessy, and has a personality that's super off-putting to just about everyone. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

It's the same problem that doomed Rachel, except a LOT worse. She's emotionally unstable and is unpredictable when she's on tilt. (I hate that Tyler told her about the Cloud, for this very reason.) Once they're down to F4 or 5, it's not a major problem from your goat. But <Helen> it's too early for this much week to week risk. </Helen>

As much as I'm loathe to deal with her and her blaccent bullshit (thank you, Vixenstud!), I think Angie is the perfect goat. She's useless in comps, almost as dim as Fessy, and has a personality that's super off-putting to just about everyone. 

Which is why Angie going would be good.  Her game is getting Brett out, I don't think there's anything else.

Every time the feeds show a repeat of last season, I thank the lord for this season, which includes zero DRs from Paul and people talking about Paul. This season is easily in my top five so far. 

• Love 16
31 minutes ago, Wings said:

Again I will say, in case you missed it, videobrother.com streams the show live when it airs in EST.   For me in MT I watch it at 5pm.  You have to watch it as it streams.  It isn't available after that.  

Isn’t it videobrother.net?

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Wings said:

Many are defending Bay's right to privacy?  Is that it?  Nuts!    Well she is going to have 10 months until birth to go batshit crazy on twitter.  ;>  

Privacy????   Growing up, this kid's peers are going to get to watch Swaggy and Bay get it on.  And you know, in this bullying climate, the first frenemy that finds it is gonna post it to every other kid in the school.  "Mommy, why is everyone laughing at me?" Bay's stupidity has not only forfeited her own privacy but the lifelong privacy of that child as well. 

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, HahYallDoin said:

Unfortunately, no. 

My DVR picked up to record it when it airs at 1:07 a.m. 

Blacked out here in NoCal for Cowboys-Niners. Showing on the CW at 9:01, thanks for the tip, and my Tivo has it on CBS at 2:07 am. 

• Love 1

I can’t help but think if this Bayleigh Pregnant? saga had an equivalent in the UK edition then the mainstream press would have gone nuts over it. Well, maybe not in the past few years but they absolutely would have if something like it happened during the first ten seasons.

If Bayleigh’s speech is particularly cutting or truculent tonight I can see maybe one vote flipping but I still think she’s a goner. As she should be.

Edited by TimWil
1 hour ago, Wings said:

Again I will say, in case you missed it, videobrother.com streams the show live when it airs in EST.   For me in MT I watch it at 5pm.  You have to watch it as it streams.  It isn't available after that.  

.net or .com?

It might be a good idea to post this in the media and episode threads.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

.net or .com?

It might be a good idea to post this in the media and episode threads.

Ahh yes,  .net 

ETA.  There isn't a media thread that I saw.  

Edited by Wings
40 minutes ago, Inscrutable1 said:

Isn’t it videobrother.net?

It is and I edited my post. Thanks. 

Just now, Skycatcher said:

It doesn't get much action so it's a ways down the list. "BB in the Media: Outside the Fish Bowl."

Ah yes.  I cruised past only seeing Fish Bowl and didn't register that was all media.  duh

Done. 

Man, I really want Bayleigh to leave tonight, but it's totally on Level 6 if Sam flips and Bayleigh ends up staying.

Tyler had to show Sam how much Bayleigh hurt him yesterday (and I do think he was genuinely hurt - I can't imagine being yelled at like that by anyone). Instead, he hid up in the HOH, so Sam only got Bayleigh's emotional side of things. 

He also shouldn't have told her about his Power App. Now, she thinks that Tyler will be safe even if Bayleigh does stay (wrongly, because it only works once and not with the Hacker competition).

Also, it's getting old the way Sam sits in the corner and does her crafts instead of socializing (unless it's to tell her long stories), and goes on and on about how much she hates the game and is above it, and then gets upset that she doesn't know the plan or what's going on. 

I tried so hard not to get invested in this season. Clearly, that hasn't worked.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5

In regards to the twitter account of RealVegas. I could care less why she left reddit, who was bothered by her,etc. I just her to keep posting spoilers ! So, like Sam, I coddle her. LOL

REALvegas4sure #bb20‏ @realvegas4sure 2m2 minutes ago

More

Sam has been in the DR for over 15 minutes with only 45 minutes to go until live episode. Not normal.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, missyb said:

More

Sam has been in the DR for over 15 minutes with only 45 minutes to go until live episode. Not normal.

I think she's just struggling with feeling like Tyler/Kaycee have something shady going on, wanting to go against their wishes, but also feeling very emotionally attached to them.

But let her self-evict. She can celebrate her brother's birthday and stop talking about how much she hates the game show she agreed to be on.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

In regards to the twitter account of RealVegas. I could care less why she left reddit, who was bothered by her,etc. I just her to keep posting spoilers ! So, like Sam, I coddle her. LOL

More

FFS, Sam. 

She's gonna piss me off tonight, isn't she? Bayleigh's gonna end up staying and I'm gonna have to suffer through another week of her Nose Issues, aren't I? 

I know she's Team Good Feeds more than Rockstar and I wouldn't hate a typical F3 houseguest not making it to F3 (Rockstar's a pretty good F3 stereotype nowadays), but I legit can't stand Bayleigh now.She's worse than BEC for me. I simply don't want her winning by staying tonight, it's just that simple. I'm literally cool with every single other houseguest except for her. Ok, except maybe Angela; I'm not a fan of Angela. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, green said:

Nope.  Pre-season is up for bids by local stations in the main viewing areas of teams. 

Yeah, and I realized that just a few minutes ago when I remembered last year’s preseason games had local ex-players as color commentators.  Don’t mind me, I’m old - it happens.  :)

2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Pretty sure Scottie is voting Bayleigh out. Sam's vote doesn't really matter.

And, I feel like it'd be the best game move for him, too. Haleigh told him Bayleigh was throwing him under the bus so he knows she's not on his side, and she's much more able in absolutely everything over Rockstar. He'd sever the Haleigh/Bayeligh relationship and the Fessy/Bayleigh relationship - I don't think they're as smitten with Rockstar.

That being said: Haleigh just has to bat her eyelashes, ask for a favor and you never know.

• Love 1

DId anyone point out to Sam that even if Bay is evicted, and her power app goes with her, she has a great chanced of coming back with the jury return comp ( I will not call it buy back ! There is no buy) ? But in voting her out she protects Tyler and KayCee.  SO smart when looking through the windows !

5 hours ago, Skyfall said:

So where are we in the Angela Transgate and Bay Babygate?

I’m sorry if I am offending anyone by my naïveté as I am old and can’t keep up with all the current politically correct ways to word things, but as far as “Angela Transgate”(is that a thing?), Is it thoerized that she is transitioning man to woman or vice versa?  Because I’m from Hilton Head her home town. She went to Hilton Head HS and was a women’s varsity athlete. Also went on to University of SC as a woman varsity athlete.  And interesting side note, went by the name Angie - not to be confused with Rock Star. 

Anyway- even though she is from here I am only marginally rooting for her.  More so for Tyler- not from here but living here(until LA calls I’m sure). 

Also to note- while many may think kids from Hilton Head are rich and privileged you really have the entire spectrum here. She went to the public school ( Like my kids) and not the rich kid private Hilton Head Preparatory School. So there’s that Rock Star. 

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, missyb said:

More

Can we trade Sam for the robot?  I like the robot better.

• Love 12

REALvegas4sure #bb20‏ @realvegas4sure 3m3 minutes ago

More

She said when they call her to the DR during live show she is going to refuse to vote. She was told she can't do that. She stayed and cried most of the time. Then tried to leave the DR through the side exit (which would be a self eviction) but was asked to stay.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, missyb said:

More

Well, she is either trying to DOR or the DR is trying to desperately get her to keep Bay.

I think this is hard for Sam because she honestly likes Bay, saw her accused and treated badly for something she didn't do (hacker - and Angle's nom speech made it worse) and Tyler/Kaycee/JC pretty much left her alone since the blowup with no one to talk to except Bay and Fessy. I also think that she feels like she is being made a fool of which is her greatest fear.

Again, I think Tyler really f* it up with Sam.  If he had just spent some significant time with her since the blowup, this would not be happening. And 5 minutes today does not cut it.

Edited by Irishsecra
Just now, mooses said:

Seriously? Just let her leave. I won't miss her sanctimonious speeches, and I doubt many others will either.

I don't mind if they just let her leave either, but then Bayleigh sticks around.

I just...I'm really torn here. Sam's become insufferable with her flip flopping behaviour (one minute, she's all kumbaya, and the next she's ruthless with how she speaks to people), but Bayleigh's all around insufferable. 

I guess I'll have to accept that there's a chance Bayleigh doesn't go tonight.

At least production is getting good material out of this season. They must be secretly happy to still have jobs after Paul essentially screwed them last year. 

• Love 7

So glad I’m in South Carolina and we don’t have pro football!  As much as I root for team L6- I would love a Sam DOR and Bayleaf stays.  I’m so into the BB Baby watch.  And please bring the crazy.  

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I don't mind if they just let her leave either, but then Bayleigh sticks around.

I just...I'm really torn here. Sam's become insufferable with her flip flopping behaviour (one minute, she's all kumbaya, and the next she's ruthless with how she speaks to people), but Bayleigh's all around insufferable. 

I guess I'll have to accept that there's a chance Bayleigh doesn't go tonight.

At least production is getting good material out of this season. They must be secretly happy to still have jobs after Paul essentially screwed them last year. 

I agree, and I can't stand Bayleigh, but at least Bayeigh wants to be here and literally spilled blood because she was so upset she was leaving. I doubt they show Sam wanting to self-evict, but her sobbing about having to vote out a friend will lock up that AFP.

I believe she's said she only goes along with the game because "they" (Big Brother workers) would get in trouble if she didn't. 

Poor Sam, the victim of sacrificing herself for the needs of others.

Unless you're a woman who, in her opinion, isn't acting in the correct way a proper woman should. Then get outta her sight!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

So glad I’m in South Carolina and we don’t have pro football!  As much as I root for team L6- I would love a Sam DOR and Bayleaf stays.  I’m so into the BB Baby watch.  And please bring the crazy.  

There is football here in New Jersey, but the Giants are on NBC tonight, thank God!

Edited by Sandycat
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

It would serve AG right if we got a DOR after her messed up hacker BS.

Even though Tyler's my favorite player at the moment, part of me thought it'd be hilarious if the Production Favorite went home after that ridiculous overpowered twist.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

If she wants to walk let her walk. But they should still have the eviction. Her ridiculousness shouldn’t stop the game from moving forward. 

They won't have the eviction if Sam walks because their schedule is already screwed up by Kaitlyn not succeeding at her comeback comp. They'd need to call this their Double Eviction, and I highly doubt they do that.

I think one of three things will happen: Production will tell Haleigh to please switch from nullfying Tyler's vote to Sam's (or Haleigh volunteers), and then the eviction goes on as planned; Sam goes to vote but ends up walking out, cancelling the eviction completely; or, they calm Sam down and she votes out Bayleigh. I'm not so convinced that Sam will go against her alliance and vote out Rockstar. She's stressing out, but I don't think she'd screw over her alliance like that purposefully. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, mooses said:

That being said: Haleigh just has to bat her eyelashes, ask for a favor and you never know.

Dunno about that. Scottie’s a 26yo virgin, which means his entire past history with pretty flirting girls has apparently been one of expectations unfulfilled; to Scottie, that’s his status quo.  So I doubt Scottie is going to get thrown THAT much by some batted eyelashes, especially in the environment of the House.

10 minutes ago, missyb said:

They may as well call it a non elimination night and let her go. They can cancel Bay's power while they are at it.

That’s a non-starter.  Sam’s closest thing to a sure way out of the House short of a DOR would be to VTE Bae (guaranteeing the next HoH’s noms can’t be changed), then go to the next HoH and beg to be put OTB.

• Love 3

Did I miss something?  Did Sam announce she was going to walk?  She won’t.  Even if she is serious they will talk her out of it.  It is more about making a statement from her high moral horse.  She really doesn’t want to leave. 

• Love 2

They could have a future surprise non-elimination week, but, depending on who is leaving, could look like Serious Production Interference. But, then again, that's never stopped them before.

Just now, Wings said:

Did I miss something?  Did Sam announce she was going to walk?  She won’t.  Even if she is serious they will talk her out of it.  It is more about making a statement from her high moral horse.  She really doesn’t want to leave. 

Vegas on Twitter said that Sam tried to walk out in her DR about half an hour ago, but they wouldn't let her.

That being said, I think Sam's gonna stay and Bayleigh is probably still going.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 2