Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18 James (K) & Cynthia LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

I think they're James' biological kids. 

She supposedly cheated on her husband with James so even though she was married to someone else, they are his kids. Alrighty then. 

2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I think they're James' biological kids. 

I don’t know why this quoted twice. Maybe just to give us all time to process the thought that these two procreated. These. Two. Procreated. 

• Love 12

Unfortunately, services like that become so immured to the horror they see everyday, they become jaded, and lose sympathy, never mind empathy. 

• Love 6

I get that James has been a failure so far, and he's frustrating, but he still represents a segment of the super morbidly obese population who are difficult to deal with. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who have a James in the back bedroom.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Kid said:

Adult Protective Services did not get it at all.

She sounded like the phone answerer, not the decision maker down at APS-my guess is Dr. Now was able to give all the pertinent info in that short, scripted call.

Social Workers and Law Enforcement won’t just blow off a call like that from someone’s MD.

• Love 5
Just now, CringeWatcher said:

She supposedly cheated on her husband with James so even though she was married to someone else, they are his kids. Alrighty then. 

Imagine the self esteem kick her ex-husband got when he realized she left him for a bed bound, barnacle-riddled man. 

1 minute ago, Hellga said:

I would say the only one who looks normal weight is her teenage son - probably because he is growing like crazy and doing sports.  Her dancer daughter is definitely chubbier than what I would consider healthy.  Give her 10-15 years, and she will be just the same as her Mom.

I realize dancers can have eating disorders, so I don't want to impose eating restrictions on the daughter, but, considering she's been dancing since she was 4, she is bigger than I would expect her to be. 

I'm a terrible person, but if I hear "my kids" again, I am going to come through the TV. Leave your friggin' kids alone. They are school age. Make some real meals, get them to help with the housework, and stop living your life around them.

• Love 11

I have personally found APS is not interested in spousal abuse issues involving the disabled or elderly.  They are only interested in investigating issues where family or some random adult who suddenly appears is taking advantage of the elderly financially.  Much easier to prove.  That's why we never see abuse stuff investigated on any of these reality shows. 

• Love 4
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Imagine the self esteem kick her ex-husband got when he realized she left him for a bed bound, barnacle-riddled man. 

Maybe back then he was OK and she just fed him to this state?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Right? I would love to get a load of Lisa's ex if James was preferable. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Kid said:

You would think that she would get it given the damage to her own body eating that kind of food on a daily basis.

Did you see the size of those drinks she brought home with their breakfasts ? Either soda or sweet tea  I wager... The woman is a fool ,she got free surgery ,yet she going lose weight her way ..We heard that one before...

• Love 6

60 pounds in a week? *falls off the couch*   I can't even imagine.  It's really like Lisa felt it's her last chance and went all out to try and stuff him as much as she could!

• Love 11
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

You guys...this episode goes until 11:14 EST!  

Nah. It probably runs to 10:15 then Skin Tight starts. They pulled that stunt last week, too.