Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: You Broke the Penal Code

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, AnnA said:

I wonder if Carole actually looks in the mirror.   She always looks sad.   She just has that type of face (puss).

Or maybe it physically hurts to try to smile with about a quart of lumpy synthetic filler sitting under her skin.

I'll show myself out now...

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, AnnA said:

All the HWs are nasty in their THs and they've all gotten meaner over the years.

All get nasty in THs, yes, but none have gotten meaner the way Bethenny has. I would say that Ramona and Luann have actually chilled out to some degree since season 1. Sonja, we all know, has actually turned completely insane since her first season. Dorinda is has stayed the same, imo.

Bethenny's TH's in season 1 always had a playful quality to them even when she was talking shit. Now, there's nothing but hostility in her cracks on everyone.

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

All get nasty in THs, yes, but none have gotten meaner the way Bethenny has. I would say that Ramona and Luann have actually chilled out to some degree since season 1. Sonja, we all know, has actually turned completely insane since her first season. Dorinda is has stayed the same, imo.

Bethenny's TH's in season 1 always had a playful quality to them even when she was talking shit. Now, there's nothing but hostility in her cracks on everyone.

I wouldn't say Ramona has chilled but I think LuAnn has.

IMO the other HWs are jealous of Bethenny now and their hostility often shows.   That could account for Bethenny being less playful.   Even so, I still enjoy her. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I honestly don’t think anyone is jealous of Bethany other then the slight possibility of Ramona. Everyone seems to be happy doing their own things the only one that has shown any semblance of jealousy is Ramona 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I honestly don’t think anyone is jealous of Bethany other then the slight possibility of Ramona. This people are jealous is funny to me. 

I don't even think Ramona is. I think her drunken spiel about Bethenny's private school and car in the Berkshires was just her trying and failing to say that Bethenny had a leg up on the others in terms of their life and career options.

Edited by WhoaWhoKnew
  • Love 6
(edited)
18 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I don't even think Ramona is. I think her drunken spiel about Bethenny's private school and car in the Berkshires was just her trying and failing to say that Bethenny had a leg up on the others in terms of their life and career options.

I’m just not understanding the ALL the other housewives are just so jealous of her argument that is thrown around. Jealous Of what? Her life when you look at it is a fucking mess. She acts like she is on pill 3 mid morning of an adderal script. None of the other ladies are financially hurting. What would they be jealous of?

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I’m just not understanding that ALL the other housewives are just so jealous of her. Of what? Her life when you look at it is a fucking mess 

Her money and success

• Love 7
(edited)
12 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Her money and success

They all other then Sonja have money that argument holds no water. And success in what again they all have been successful in different fields. Her success when you look at it comes at a huge cost. She’s not close to anyone constantly paranoid about people using her. She looks miserable 89% of the time unless she’s tearing someone down. And she’s so successful that she still needs this show? She honestly is on the same playing field has the rest of the ladies no matter how hard she try’s to portray otherwise. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 10

Bethenny entertains me but I like a quick-witted smart-alec.  IMO, Carole isn't entertaining this season, she is just mean and doesn't quite grasp there are a lot of people who run 2-3 marathons a year,  Often at the third leg of a Ironman so she needs to zip it on that.

Sonja is wacky (intentional or not) and I feel sorry for Lu's very public fall from grace.  I have never been entertained by Ramona but appreciate she is much wealthier than I am so good for her.  Dorinda has her moments but she really is a drunk; we see it on tv.  Tinsley seems to be able to laugh at herself, which I like, and seems to be a good egg.

• Love 9
(edited)
34 minutes ago, albarino said:

Bethenny entertains me but I like a quick-witted smart-alec.  IMO, Carole isn't entertaining this season, she is just mean and doesn't quite grasp there are a lot of people who run 2-3 marathons a year,  Often at the third leg of a Ironman so she needs to zip it on that.

Sonja is wacky (intentional or not) and I feel sorry for Lu's very public fall from grace.  I have never been entertained by Ramona but appreciate she is much wealthier than I am so good for her.  Dorinda has her moments but she really is a drunk; we see it on tv.  Tinsley seems to be able to laugh at herself, which I like, and seems to be a good egg.

I like a quick witted smart alec too.    IMO Carole was never entertaining. 

I'm still trying to figure out what Tinsley brings to the show.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 7

without the show To pimp skinny girl she wouldn’t get a cent (there is ensintive to reach each milestone in sales if they don’t reach it then no money for her) there is a reason she’s still on and it’s not to be friends with these girls. 

You are much more of a student of this show than I am but I thought she sold SkinnyGirl?  Bottom line, I know you don't find her entertaining and I do so we'll have to simply disagree.  Who entertains you?

• Love 5
Just now, albarino said:

You are much more of a student of this show than I am but I thought she sold SkinnyGirl?  Bottom line, I know you don't find her entertaining and I do so we'll have to simply disagree.  Who entertains you?

She did sell it but she still gets “bonus’s if they reach certain monetary milestones. If not why would she be pimping jeans she has nothing to do with. Who entertains me honestly this season no one. Who seems fun to hang out with tho Sonja (hide all valuables) Tinsley just has a gay boy she is just has vapid has we are being out. Dorinda cause she looks like she knows where to go for a good drink ?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny went from being a funny smart ass in the early years to being a mean nasty know it all since she came back to the show. She is not the same person that she was then, she is just plain cruel now. 

Well her jokes are stale and I don't think you would get Ramona and Luann to agree what a hoot she was on Seasons 1 &  2 and 3 for Luann.  Bethenny has always been mean it is just that people choose to laugh because it is funny.  

It reminds me of Season 3 when Bethenny was trying to get people not to film with Kelly and Jill was getting people not to film with Bethenny.  Same deal different teams.  Once again Luann reverts back to singing and stays out of the fray.  Her comment about Adam probably won;t be addressed on the show because of her arrest-but she will pay now.  Carole getting into slut shaming again is just boring.

I think the biggest problem they had this year is they resolved nothing at last year's Reunion, had no real story lines going forward until BAM, Bethenny did the Houston/Puerto Rico stuff. I always remember the show runner for RHOA and NY are now one in the same and he had RHOA cast down in Houston.  Imagine how one would feel if they were trying to dredge up a skin care line, running a marathon for someone else's charity, a break up with a guy who doesn't go away, and an annual party in the Berkshires-where the best the hostess can do is self plant her face into a cake and freaking Mother Teresa of disaster relief is on your cast.  Worse she has a jeans launch.  

Bethenny had a lot of bad acting with the nutcracker thing but this show must bring in new blood every year and I think it is time to kick Ramona out.  It seems a little too rehearsed and not fresh.    

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Or maybe it physically hurts to try to smile with about a quart of lumpy synthetic filler sitting under her skin.

Swing by on your way home and we can sip some spiked tea - I made an extra pitcher just to spill ...  ;-)

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She did sell it but she still gets “bonus’s if they reach certain monetary milestones. If not why would she be pimping jeans she has nothing to do with. Who entertains me honestly this season no one. Who seems fun to hang out with tho Sonja (hide all valuables) Tinsley just has a gay boy she is just has vapid has we are being out. Dorinda cause she looks like she knows where to go for a good drink ?

She sold the liquor end of her SG but kept the SG name/logo as her brand name for other products, they are completely separate from the booze line. That said, Yes, she came back to up the SK booze sales for the "bonus" she/her partner get if sales reach a certain level, which I don't think has happened but I am not sure. As for the rest of her SK crap, she partners with manufactures, slaps her name/logo on THEIR products and makes pennies on the dollar (which adds up) so she needs the show to keep her name relevant and her fan base secure (which is part of why she is so big into (publicly doing charity work as well IMO).

17 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Well her jokes are stale and I don't think you would get Ramona and Luann to agree what a hoot she was on Seasons 1 &  2 and 3 for Luann.  Bethenny has always been mean it is just that people choose to laugh because it is funny.  

It reminds me of Season 3 when Bethenny was trying to get people not to film with Kelly and Jill was getting people not to film with Bethenny.  Same deal different teams.  Once again Luann reverts back to singing and stays out of the fray.  Her comment about Adam probably won;t be addressed on the show because of her arrest-but she will pay now.  Carole getting into slut shaming again is just boring.

I think the biggest problem they had this year is they resolved nothing at last year's Reunion, had no real story lines going forward until BAM, Bethenny did the Houston/Puerto Rico stuff. I always remember the show runner for RHOA and NY are now one in the same and he had RHOA cast down in Houston.  Imagine how one would feel if they were trying to dredge up a skin care line, running a marathon for someone else's charity, a break up with a guy who doesn't go away, and an annual party in the Berkshires-where the best the hostess can do is self plant her face into a cake and freaking Mother Teresa of disaster relief is on your cast.  Worse she has a jeans launch.  

Bethenny had a lot of bad acting with the nutcracker thing but this show must bring in new blood every year and I think it is time to kick Ramona out.  It seems a little too rehearsed and not fresh.    

Yes, her "jokes" always had a biting edge to them in the early years, at least IMO, but now, they are down right mean/nasty/crude/cruel all the time. There is no joy/happiness in her or her interactions with anyone on the show now, none. 

Carole going after Luann like she did in her blog was nuts, she needs to back down and stop threatening anyone that isn't siding with her against Bethenny. She knows that Luann tries to stay in the middle as much as any HW can. more than most do IMO. 

I don't think Ramona is in jeopardy, Andy loves his OGs, if anyone gets the axe, it would be Sonja (she has less of storyline then anyone else), which is why Sonja will try to crawl up Bethenny's butt for safety. 

I would think that Bethenny needs to cut back on something and it may be this show. She may chose to become a FOH, which keeps her on the show but gives her more time with Bryn/SG business/her charity.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Bethenny entertains me but I like a quick-witted smart-alec.

I can tolerate Bethenny in small doses.  I'm not used to confiding in people with a minute by minute running commentary about my problems.  Her verbal steamrolling of people is a turnoff too, IMO.  Again, for me it would be exhausting to work for her or be her friend.  She reminds me of a young girl I knew in 6th grade whom all of the other girls had to rally around because she liked a boy, but didn't want to tell him she liked him, but we were supposed to tell him.…  It's the same silliness that I remember from way back then. Everybody had to gather around the popular one in order to make her feel better.  Ugh.  

I tried to watch her new show with Fredrik Eklund, but had to quit watching it 2 episodes in. Again, small doses!

I'm happy for those who enjoy watching her.  It's good to have someone to root for on this crazy show!  I know that Ramona is a whackadoodle, and many people can't stand her, but she's one that I find funny to watch, even though she makes me cringe sometimes.  Different strokes for different folks!  That's what makes this forum fun.  We all see these ladies in a different light, and that's okay!  

I like Tinsley too.  I think she would be fun to hang out with.  She seems harmless enough.  I always like to see what outfit she'll be wearing for the different events.  I like it that she sometimes dresses a little differently than the other ladies.  I like the florals on her.  YMMV.  

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

She sold the liquor end of her SG but kept the SG name/logo as her brand name for other products, they are completely separate from the booze line. That said, Yes, she came back to up the SK booze sales for the "bonus" she/her partner get if sales reach a certain level, which I don't think has happened but I am not sure. As for the rest of her SK crap, she partners with manufactures, slaps her name/logo on THEIR products and makes pennies on the dollar (which adds up) so she needs the show to keep her name relevant and her fan base secure (which is part of why she is so big into (publicly doing charity work as well IMO).

Yes, her "jokes" always had a biting edge to them in the early years, at least IMO, but now, they are down right mean/nasty/crude/cruel all the time. There is no joy/happiness in her or her interactions with anyone on the show now, none. 

Carole going after Luann like she did in her blog was nuts, she needs to back down and stop threatening anyone that isn't siding with her against Bethenny. She knows that Luann tries to stay in the middle as much as any HW can. more than most do IMO. 

I don't think Ramona is in jeopardy, Andy loves his OGs, if anyone gets the axe, it would be Sonja (she has less of storyline then anyone else), which is why Sonja will try to crawl up Bethenny's butt for safety. 

I would think that Bethenny needs to cut back on something and it may be this show. She may chose to become a FOH, which keeps her on the show but gives her more time with Bryn/SG business/her charity.

Thank you for correcting me. And again it just proves she needs the exposure from this show for her “brand” more then anything because without it she has zero publicity 

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Thank you for correcting me. And again it just proves she needs the exposure from this show for her “brand” more then anything because without it she has zero publicity 

IMO, Bethenny needs the show more than the show needs her for a verity of reasons, from keeping herself/logo front and center for sales (even her failed talk show wasn't able to do that which is why she came back to a show she swore she would never, ever do again, to her desperate need for public affirmation/attention/admiration. IMO, even Bethenny can't stand the sound of her own voice for long. LOL  

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Is that a crime? 

No.   But falling on the floor squealing like a stuck pig when Coupon Cabin King appears on your doorstep might be considered a misdemeanor, in some circles ...

• Love 16
(edited)
6 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

No.   But falling on the floor squealing like a stuck pig when Coupon Cabin King appears on your doorstep might be considered a misdemeanor, in some circles ...

Just slip em a couple hundo’s they surly will over look it 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2
(edited)

I don't understand why any of these women would do the show if they didn't need to for some reason.   If it's not financial than what?  Ego?   That makes me wonder why Tinsley is on the show.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

That’s why I would never even think of having that stuff in my face.  What if you don’t like the feeling?  How the hell would you get it out?  You couldn’t.  And, .... look at Meg Ryan Pricilla Presley.  Beautiful women who are now a mess.  Carole’s cheeks are hanging down and her cheeks are so high, they are squashing her eyes. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, AnnA said:

I don't understand why any of these women would do the show if they didn't need to for some reason.   It's eithe

Yes, they all have a reason but none of the others said that they would never, ever, return to the show except Bethenny. LOL

• Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, they all have a reason but none of the others said that they would never, ever, return to the show except Bethenny. LOL

So what?   She changed her mind.  

I've changed my mind and I'm sure you have too. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I’m just not understanding the ALL the other housewives are just so jealous of her argument that is thrown around. Jealous Of what? Her life when you look at it is a fucking mess. She acts like she is on pill 3 mid morning of an adderal script. None of the other ladies are financially hurting. What would they be jealous of?

It all comes down to one thing--camera time.  That is what 90% of the jealousy is over who is getting the most camera time and it is definitely a competitive thing.  The top of the ladder is Bethenny, followed by Luann, Dorinda gets a lot of fan requests but watch her do what exactly?  

9 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I don't understand why any of these women would do the show if they didn't need to for some reason.   If it's not financial than what?  Ego?   That makes me wonder why Tinsley is on the show.

I think it is called fame.  

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

It all comes down to one thing--camera time.  That is what 90% of the jealousy is over who is getting the most camera time and it is definitely a competitive thing.  The top of the ladder is Bethenny, followed by Luann, Dorinda gets a lot of fan requests but watch her do what exactly?  

I'm not so sure that Dorinda isn't up there with camera time as well. LOL

5 minutes ago, AnnA said:

So what?   She changed her mind.  

I've changed my mind and I'm sure you have too. 

Of course I have changed my mind but I have never said that I wouldn't return somewhere "ever" like Bethenny did. She wasn't nice about it when she said it either. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Just slip em a couple hundo’s they surly will over look it 

OK - I was a little iffy about you. KWCK, but your use of "hundo's" more than tipped the scale in your favor (nevermind the "surly")!  The Deadliest Catch circles would need a lot more than hundos to stop ragging on the dickswabs trying to make "hundo" a thing.  Ragging on "reality" TeeVee  bridges the generational gap, n'est-ce pas?  ;-)

Sorry - it's a TRIGGER WORD for some of us old farts!

Meanwhile, back at the bar(n), SonJa still fancies herself as a courtesan ... <insert hysterical laughter here>, when she's not reliving the one hot minute she was an ingenue.

Those three bucks in her wallet?  Are all she had when some old drunk made it rain on her last striptease.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Maybe the fans are hoping to see Dorinda get hammered and make a fool of herself. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I'm not so sure that Dorinda isn't up there with camera time as well. LOL

Of course I have changed my mind but I have never said that I wouldn't return somewhere "ever" like Bethenny did. She wasn't nice about it when she said it either. 

Dorinda misses entire filming events because she is "napping".  I have to go with Bethenny that Dorinda tries to show off how smart she is and it backfires. It was better when they had Dorinda and John on together-not nearly enough John this year or last.  Mostly Dorinda is around to spread gossip for RH to RH. 

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Dorinda misses entire filming events because she is "napping".  I have to go with Bethenny that Dorinda tries to show off how smart she is and it backfires. It was better when they had Dorinda and John on together-not nearly enough John this year or last.  Mostly Dorinda is around to spread gossip for RH to RH. 

Well, the tattle tales are Dorinda and Ramona with a sprinkling of Sonja this season! LOL I have not noticed Dorinda missing filming in any of the group events, when did this happen? 

• Love 4

I finally got around to watching the episode and don't really have much to add (you guys are the best), except:

• this is the first episode I've actually enjoyed Tinsley (and remembered she was part of the show). So that's something! Although her TH I-Dream-of-Jeannie look is a big NO.
  • Whoever said that Carole looked like one of those dried apple things really hit the nail on the head. I don't know how she can see out of her slits.
  • OH! speaking of eyes, this whole episode every single time Ramona had a TH she had a very obvious squinchy eye. She looked like Columbo (Ramlumbo?) and I couldn't pay attention to a thing she was saying. Has she always been like this and it's taken a gazillion episodes for me to notice? How embarrassing.
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Well, the tattle tales are Dorinda and Ramona with a sprinkling of Sonja this season! LOL I have not noticed Dorinda missing filming in any of the group events, when did this happen? 

Last year in Mexico and Vermont she missed dinners sleeping it off.  This year Dorinda claims she was unaware of the production schedule where she was suppose to film the dinner in Miami.   She missed the dinner where Bethenny and Carole first mixed it up, she missed the marathon-although invited.  All I can say if she keeps up the Bethenny only served bologna at the Skinnygirl Jean launch crap, Bethenny will let it be known how Dorinda and her drinking have mixed with filming.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

All  I can say if she keeps up the Bethenny only served bologna at the Skinnygirl Jean launch crap, Bethenny will let it be known how Dorinda and her drinking have mixed with filming.

Please tell me you're joking about Dorinda and the bologna comment.    

Bethenny had an impressive spread at that party like she always does.  

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Last year in Mexico and Vermont she missed dinners sleeping it off.  This year Dorinda claims she was unaware of the production schedule where she was suppose to film the dinner in Miami.   She missed the dinner where Bethenny and Carole first mixed it up, she missed the marathon-although invited.  All I can say if she keeps up the Bethenny only served bologna at the Skinnygirl Jean launch crap, Bethenny will let it be known how Dorinda and her drinking have mixed with filming.

Not everyone is supposed to be filmed each and every minute of a trip and we all know they give different show up/film times to various HWs to help amp up the drama, it is always possible that that no one, including production/Bethenny told Dorinda about the Miami dinner. In fact, I would not be surprised to learn she wasn't told to help up the drama for filming. And, again, not every HW is really invited to an event/dinner and sometimes they miss because they don't feel well, be it a hangover, a cold or some other scheduling conflict, it happens. 

Dorinda's comment about "bologna" was in response to being asked about Bethenny's SG jeans, not that the "only" food served was bologna but that Bethenny had a SK deli line for a hot minute. 

14 minutes ago, AnnA said:

It was not about what Bethenny served at her event, it was a snarky comment about Bethenny having a SG deli line for a hot minute when Dorinda was asked about SG jeans. IMO, she was comparing the SG jeans to the SG deli line and a possible short shelf life for them both products.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Dorinda's comment about "bologna" was in response to being asked about Bethenny's SG jeans, not that the "only" food served was bologna but that Bethenny had a SK deli line for a hot minute. 

It was not about what Bethenny served at her event, it was a snarky comment about Bethenny having a SG deli line for a hot minute when Dorinda was asked about SG jeans. IMO, she was comparing the SG jeans to the SG deli line and a possible short shelf life for them both products.

Ugh!   Shut up Dorinda!    At least Bethenny keeps trying.   What have you done lately, Dorinda?    Get drunk and stick your face in a cake with lit candles?   Get drunk and go to bed at 7:30pm again?

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I read a synopsis of Dorinda on Heather McDonald and that is what was said-I will give it a listen and verify.

• Love 2

I don't like Sonja. She contributes nothing and I'm bored with her bullshit. The true breaking point was when she almost proudly stated she gave up her dog and cat. And how she resents and shoves around her daughter, Franklin Delano's dog she's caring for. 

This is the Real Housewives so almost all brag and/or are delusional but they have at least 1 accomplishment. I've had it with the "my yacht" "my help" "I banged this college boy" blah blah. I'll be glad when the only thing she has, her looks finally go so she will shut the fuck up and embrace her Miss Havisham future.

She is not enjoyable or entertaining to me. Her voice it grates, it's so squawking and strident. Her nose is too equiline and masculine and she looks like she smells. 

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Ugh!   Shut up Dorinda!    At least Bethenny keeps trying.   What have you done lately, Dorinda?    Get drunk and stick your face in a cake with lit candles?   Get drunk and go to bed at 7:30pm again?

Dorinda was a successful business woman well before Bethenny was. Yes, it was snarky but no worse than Bethenny's bitchy comment about Ramona's "infomercial". LOL

11 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I read a synopsis of Dorinda on Heather McDonald and that is what was said-I will give it a listen and verify.

I listened to it and the comment came after Dorinda was asked about Bethenny's SG jeans and she said she "didn't notice her jeans" but that Bethenny had bologna for a hot minute and it was good, it was not about the food at the party. 

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, AnnA said:

This is the same level of “smart ass” comment that Bethenny says constantly.

• Love 8
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

I don't like Sonja. She contributes nothing and I'm bored with her bullshit. The true breaking point was when she almost proudly stated she gave up her dog and cat. And how she resents and shoves around her daughter, Franklin Delano's dog she's caring for. 

This is the Real Housewives so almost all brag and/or are delusional but they have at least 1 accomplishment. I've had it with the "my yacht" "my help" "I banged this college boy" blah blah. I'll be glad when the only thing she has, her looks finally go so she will shut the fuck up and embrace her Miss Havisham future.

She is not enjoyable or entertaining to me. Her voice it grates, it's so squawking and strident. Her nose is too equiline and masculine and she looks like she smells. 

I agree. Her nose makes her look like a hawk.

She probably does smell pretty often, as she seems to make no effort whatsoever to hold in a fart. How was she ever welcome at Morgan’s friends’ parties?

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Not everyone is supposed to be filmed each and every minute of a trip and we all know they give different show up/film times to various HWs to help amp up the drama, it is always possible that that no one, including production/Bethenny told Dorinda about the Miami dinner. In fact, I would not be surprised to learn she wasn't told to help up the drama for filming. And, again, not every HW is really invited to an event/dinner and sometimes they miss because they don't feel well, be it a hangover, a cold or some other scheduling conflict, it happens. 

You asked what Dorinda had missed and I told you.  There were comments about Dorinda having to rest.  Bethenny said the Miami dinner was on the daily production schedule.  Dorinda said, on Heather's show, "the producers suggest nothing, we practically produce our own show," I now don't doubt Dorinda does whatever she wants.  Dorinda is a drunk, she misses filming because she has to lay down and sleep it off.  I think it is fairly obvious-the woman talks about her "naps" all the time.

I was quoting an article.  I don't know that Dorinda was asked about Skinnygirl deli-which certainly doesn't have bologna.  I don't believe the jeans are even due for release until fall.  Maybe it is just a Dorinda witicism.  I don't really recall Dorinda's great success in life-I believe she was in the cashmere business with her ex because when she met Richard she was selling real estate.  

I tried listening to Dorinda but she is a hot mess.  I don't think her witicism are all that witty.  

All I can say is I think the gloves will be off this summer for the Reunion taping and I don't Dorinda has her ducks in a row. I don;t think she will be able to do the talking out of both sides of her mouth thing she has done up until now. To me, Dorinda is about three steps away from the back seat of a squad car.

Are the question requests for the Reunion up yet?  I figure they should be filming in about three to four weeks.   

• Love 5
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

You asked what Dorinda had missed and I told you.  There were comments about Dorinda having to rest.  Bethenny said the Miami dinner was on the daily production schedule.  Dorinda said, on Heather's show, "the producers suggest nothing, we practically produce our own show," I now don't doubt Dorinda does whatever she wants.  Dorinda is a drunk, she misses filming because she has to lay down and sleep it off.  I think it is fairly obvious-the woman talks about her "naps" all the time.

I was quoting an article.  I don't know that Dorinda was asked about Skinnygirl deli-which certainly doesn't have bologna.  I don't believe the jeans are even due for release until fall.  Maybe it is just a Dorinda witicism.  I don't really recall Dorinda's great success in life-I believe she was in the cashmere business with her ex because when she met Richard she was selling real estate.  

I tried listening to Dorinda but she is a hot mess.  I don't think her witicism are all that witty.  

All I can say is I think the gloves will be off this summer for the Reunion taping and I don't Dorinda has her ducks in a row. I don;t think she will be able to do the talking out of both sides of her mouth thing she has done up until now. To me, Dorinda is about three steps away from the back seat of a squad car.

Are the question requests for the Reunion up yet?  I figure they should be filming in about three to four weeks.   

Where/when did Bethenny claimed that dinner was on the production schedule? Her twitter page and does everyone get the same exact schedule? I do think Dorinda drinks too much and she talks about her love of napping but I doubt she misses filming because of it, I am sure production schedules around them.

I also read that article and Dorinda was asked about Bethenny's new SG jeans and her snarky comment was that she didn't notice the jeans but that Bethenny had SG bologna (deli meats) for a hot minute. It was a smart ass answer/comment like Bethenny made about Romana's "skin care line" and nothing more. 

The cashmere business was hers alone, she had it before she met her ex.

Of course Dorinda plays both sides when possible. The only ones that draw hard lines in the sand are Bethenny and Carole.

No, Andy hasn't asked for NY reunion questions yet.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I'm happy for those who enjoy watching her.  It's good to have someone to root for on this crazy show!  I know that Ramona is a whackadoodle, and many people can't stand her, but she's one that I find funny to watch, even though she makes me cringe sometimes.  Different strokes for different folks!  That's what makes this forum fun.  We all see these ladies in a different light, and that's okay!  

Ramona and Lu do make me cringe at times, but generally I really enjoy watching them both. Their personalities interest me. I am not entertained at all by Carol or Bethenny, but can see why they have loyal fans.

I just shake my head at Sonja. She is gross. On the fence with Tinsley, although I did enjoy seeing her enjoying herself during this episode. Dorinda when sober is ok, Dorinda drunk makes me very uncomfortable.

There are those who can't wait to see Luann taken down. Not me. She crashes and burns, then rises from the ashes like the incredible Phoenix that she is. She is like the Unsinkable Molly Brown. She had a shit night. I may not have ever been arrested, but there have been situations in my life that I definitely wish that I could undo and wholeheartedly am ashamed of. 

I am also very impressed with Ramona not losing her shit on the show over her divorce. She could have trashed cheater Mario as well as his very odd girlfriend, but did not, likely for her daughter's sake. She demonstrated restraint. Good for her!

In my opinion, it's about time that the other ladies give Bethenny a hard time after recent years of her entitled bitchy mean behavior. Her voice and personality are headache inducing to me. Her need to always "win" is exhausting. I am not surprised that her circle of friends has been reduced to Sonya and maybe Luann. (and Kyle /Teri who safely live thousands of miles away).

I am curious as to what the reunion is going to look like. How will Bethenny respond to the pressure of the other ladies turning on her? If she has only Sonja and Lu (the loser??) on her side??  Will she once again exercise her option to "call a friend?".  Maybe Dennis' mother? Kevin? Fredrik?

• Love 11
18 hours ago, sasha206 said:

And this is on every single franchise on Bravo.  It seems across every franchise is this:

(1) Friendship breakup one season,

(2) Friendship make up next season,

(3) Someone not invited,

(4) Someone gets engaged,

(5) Someone gets married,

(6) Someone gets divorced,

(7) Someone thinks they're pregnant (even at the age of 50s),

(8) Someone tries to get pregnant and consults a fertility specialist (even in their 50s)

(9) Someone launches a brand/product (usually cosmetics, wine, clothing line)

(10) Someone trots out their "gays" 

You forgot:  Someone gets their lady bits waxxed. 

Seemed like, for a while there, someone somewhere was opening wide for the camera and getting their wax on/wax off.  Why Bravo thought this was something the viewers of all franchises needed to see, escaped me. 

It would've been more entertaining to see Juicy Joe get his back waxxed.

• Love 11