Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: You Broke the Penal Code

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Kudos to Betheny for having created something Jim Beam wanted enough to pay umpteen million dollars to buy.   None of the other HWs have even come close to that level of success.  Ramona certainly can't say she created Pinot Grigio or face cream anymore than Kristen can claim creating nail polish.

My family's Italian heritage prevents me from discussing or even thinking about meatless meatballs.  ?

Actually, it was her mother's recipe, at least that is what she said before she sold it!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, stewedsquash said:

I will NOT Bing "Has Adam made meatballs?"!!!

1 hour ago, stewedsquash said:

Okay, I did Bing Adam and his meatballs. I came across something and will post it in Carole's thread. It's not about the meatballs. 

haha

You are very cute!

15 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Actually, it was her mother's recipe, at least that is what she said before she sold it!

I was hoping someone would confirm this. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

On the meatballs - there's also a lot of meatless meat products that can look like ground meat. I've made vegan chili where people are horrified to find out that my "Dolphin Free" label means no meat, just soylent green.

*I have no idea what's in the meatless meat products that makes it look like ground meat, therefore I assume its soylent green :)

You do know that soylent green is people, right?  People = meat.

I hate to be the one to have to tell you this.  Maybe I should've left it up to Charlton Heston.  ;o)

• Love 7
(edited)

Wait.... you mean....

(puts on an ascot, runs wild thru a climate changed future NYC) OMG EVERYONE! SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!! PEEEEEEEEOPLE!!!!!

*This film is part of my Charleton Collection. Yes. I call it that. 

** My point that the chili is *dolphin free* is still fair :)

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 5

I totally skipped over Rap's initial mention of Soylent green even though I didn't know what it was.   Somewhere in the back of my mind I thought it was some kind of soy product.     I never saw or even heard of the movie until now.   Curiosity got the best of me so I Googled it.    My original comment stands......Eww!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Rap541 said:

So Bethenny should have new ideas but doesn't have to make new things? Honestly, I think I am out - I think we're getting a little pedantic. 

On the meatballs - there's also a lot of meatless meat products that can look like ground meat. I've made vegan chili where people are horrified to find out that my "Dolphin Free" label means no meat, just soylent green.

*I have no idea what's in the meatless meat products that makes it look like ground meat, therefore I assume its soylent green :)

But soylent green is peeeeople!

• Love 4
(edited)
On 6/10/2018 at 8:14 AM, sasha206 said:

How could I have forgotten!  Lady bits waxed, vag rejuvination!  Did they bedazzle too?

Hey, as far as I can recall, anal bleaching hasn't made an appearance on THIS franchise ... (Quelle suprise!).

Edited by walnutqueen
looking at you, LisaR, but not at your backside
  • Love 7
On 6/7/2018 at 5:13 AM, CrinkleCutCat said:

Dorinda has Luanne listed as this on her phone: 'Lu Ann DeLessops or luannade' [sic] !!!!

I hate it when you argue about something with someone and they turn it into an argument about the way you are arguing...uuuuggghhh..... tiresome. I might name that practice a Bethement!

"Aaaaaarrgghhh.....  I just got caught up in a bethement with my friend..."

I rewatched because I would love if that is Dorinda’s nickname for Lu, but unfortunately, I suspect it is LuannNadeau, cut off.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, sasha206 said:

How could I have forgotten!  Lady bits waxed, vag rejuvination!  Did they bedazzle too?

I believe that was what Cindy Barshop did, bedazzling lady bits! LOL

• Love 4
On 6/6/2018 at 9:54 PM, ryebread said:

I knew Tinsley was a good friend.  Damn. The penthouse and the gifts were stellar.

She just wanted to get the hell away from her and it was worth the $$ :) 

On 6/9/2018 at 6:14 AM, QQQQ said:

I misread birkins and thought you wrote merkins... Dying!!! 

haa i always hear that too- Birkin is really an unfortunate name!

• Love 2
On 6/9/2018 at 6:06 PM, WhoaWhoKnew said:

She seems very miserable and unhappy now, which she was not in the beginning. The only time she seemed at all happy to me since she came back to the show was when Luann told her she was right about Tom.

it takes a long time to get over a divorce esp one as ugly as hers.

• Love 3
On 6/8/2018 at 4:53 PM, ChitChat said:

I think that Sonja thinks that all men should be attracted to her.    Sonja should remember that although is she very attractive, not every man is going to be interested her.  And it's really crass to have a repairman come into her home and then launch into her "look at me, I'm sexy" mode.   It's really embarrassing to watch her act coy.  Although Sonja probably welcomes an interlude like that, for the rest of us, respect goes both ways whenever a repair person comes into our home.  

She's starting to remind me of Mia Farrow's (real btw) mother in Hannah and her Sisters when she has to be bring her home drunk after embarrassing herself hitting on a young man who only felt pity for her.

• Love 3
(edited)

Re:  whether the HW's actually "invented" things or slapped their names on other products....

I'm rewatching the series, and they show the first time Bethenny orders what she calls a "Skinny Margarita".  She's sitting with Luann, who asks what she's ordering, and Bethenny tells the waiter exactly how to make it.  Luann agrees that it sounds great, and asks the waiter to order her one.  

Bethenny says in another scene that the men she spoke with to get it branded didn't like the idea.  But she says "Well I know women", and the SkinnyGirl Margarita was born.

I still don't know if Bethenny actually "invented" that drink or copied it from someone else, but it was the first time Luann had heard it, and I hadn't heard of it either.

So in the case of SkinnyGirl Margarita, I'd say Bethenny definitely had a hand in inventing it.

And FWIW, I order Skinny margaritas all the time.  Of course it's not Skinny Girl brand, but almost everywhere you go these days has a version of a Skinny Margarita (100 calories or so).

16 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

She's starting to remind me of Mia Farrow's (real btw) mother in Hannah and her Sisters when she has to be bring her home drunk after embarrassing herself hitting on a young man who only felt pity for her.

OMG, ding ding ding!  That is such a great reference!  Wait, that was Mia's real mother?  Wow, never knew that.  HAHS is actually my favorite movie, one of those I can watch dozens of times.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Sterling said:

OMG, ding ding ding!  That is such a great reference!  Wait, that was Mia's real mother?  Wow, never knew that.  HAHS is actually my favorite movie, one of those I can watch dozens of times.

Hey thanks, it's one of my all-time faves too:)  Yes Maureen O'Sullivan was an actress way back when (Tarzan's Jane among other roles) and the portrait Hannah looks at is her.

• Love 1

Finally got to catch up, not that much to add.

Carole V Bethany: I suspect were not getting a real honest account of events from either woman, but I still think this boiled down to Carole just doesn’t want to be friends with Bethany and is looking for a reason to justify it. I don’t think Bethany realizes that yet. She still seems to think they’re fighting, but I suspected she’s being ghosted.

Ramona: why is she running around with no makeup all the time? I’m not saying she can’t, but I’m surprised given how superficial she can be that she’s spending so much camera time looking like a potato that got punched in the face.

Luanne: she looked good in her TH. Maybe rehab did help

I thought they were all pretty bitchy about the arrest, but I actually started laughing at Dorinda’s sober coach phone call in the park. Really? Dorinda?

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

Hey thanks, it's one of my all-time faves too:)  Yes Maureen O'Sullivan was an actress way back when (Tarzan's Jane among other roles) and the portrait Hannah looks at is her.

That's so true about Ms. Morgan.  She totally acts like Mia's drunk mom, flirting with random guys who actually feel sorry for her.  So cringeworthy.

Flirting with that photographer a few episodes ago who happened to be gay, yet she continued.  Yikes.  

• Love 4
(edited)
8 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

Luanne: she looked good in her TH. Maybe rehab did help

Luanne's hair looks great in the TH, a little longer and pulled back.  Maybe she's finally growing out her 1987 wings.

What's been missing from Luann all this time, many years in, is humility and authenticity.  I'm re-watching from the beginning now, and she was so "Countess this, Countess that".  Then, when Alex emailed her (yes, he emailed her to divorce her) that he wanted out, she was like, "My life is so great, moving forward!  Countess this!!!  Countess that!!"

Then, the whole Tom episode, she over-gushed to everyone about how wonderful and perfect her life was, and with the divorce, she just kept saying she was in such a great place, blahbity blahbity blah.

I only started watching a couple of seasons ago, and I've always abhorred Bethenny, as a fast-talking knowitall.  But rewatching from the beginning, I like Bethenny a ton more.  She cried so much in those first few years, and she was so raw and authentic.  She allowed viewers into her marriage to Jason, the wonderful times, and when it got really painful.  She didn't hold back.  It's Bethenny's authenticity that, I believe, has kept her a fan favorite.

I hope Luann is finally reaching that place of authenticity.  Yes, this sucks, and here are my feelings about it.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 6
On 6/8/2018 at 5:03 PM, Rap541 said:

I'm sorry, Wirewrap, you're right. Carole only knew Bethenny for a year when she was fully embracing Bethenny's bad behavior, enjoying it, and participating with Bethenny in Bethheny's cruel escapades.

Is a year really not enough time to know what a person is like?

Bethenny returned season 7 which aired in April 2015 - which filmed in September 2014 thru Feb 2015.

I think they've known each other for 4 years now.

From what I remember it was Carole who pursued a friendship with Bethenny - Carole told Bethenny she had a wet dream about her.

What I remember the most was Carole basically dumping Heather for Bethenny

• Love 4
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

Bethenny returned season 7 which aired in April 2015 - which filmed in September 2014 thru Feb 2015.

I think they've known each other for 4 years now.

From what I remember it was Carole who pursued a friendship with Bethenny - Carole told Bethenny she had a wet dream about her.

What I remember the most was Carole basically dumping Heather for Bethenny

Heather and Carole are still friends today.

• Love 5

Carole didn’t dump Heather for Bethenny.  That was one thing I liked about the three: Carole could stay close to both, and Heather and Bethenny didn’t feel the need to be close to each other.  I suspect that the difference in Bethenny’s mind regarding Tinsley is simply that B doesn’t respect or understand Tinsley.  She could at least respect Heather’s career and accomplishment (even if B did think she could do better).  

• Love 3
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Sterling said:

I'm sure you've all seen this by now:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5829669/Tinsley-Mortimer-ex-husband-marries-Vogue-designer-Tabitha-Simmons-five-months-birth-child.html

Tinsley's ex, Topper Mortimer, got married this weekend to Vogue designer Tabitha Simmons, who is 5 months pregnant with their child.

Why does Tinsley keep his last name?

Their daughter was born 5 months ago. 

So Tabitha wore Amy's dress from The Big Bang Theory? Why??? That is one ugly dress. 

Does anyone else think that Tinsley's boyfriend Scott resembles her ex? 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, Sterling said:

I'm sure you've all seen this by now:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5829669/Tinsley-Mortimer-ex-husband-marries-Vogue-designer-Tabitha-Simmons-five-months-birth-child.html

Tinsley's ex, Topper Mortimer, got married this weekend to Vogue designer Tabitha Simmons, who is 5 months pregnant with their child.

I would assume it’s because that’s the name she was known by in her It Girl heyday.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Sterling said:

Luanne's hair looks great in the TH, a little longer and pulled back.  Maybe she's finally growing out her 1987 wings.

Agreed.  I'm not a fan of long hair on older women, but the length is right in those Talking Heads, plus she can put it up in a bun and it looks great!

• Love 1

She's not legally required to change it back to her maiden name and if Tinsley Mortimer is where most of her professional accomplishments occurred, changing her name could be a hassle.

• Love 5
On 6/9/2018 at 3:04 PM, Jel said:

Me three.  Hammy acting and a "wacky" score.  I never thought washing her gonch in her bidet would end up being the classier of her underwear scenes, but here we are. 

And in some ways, she might be just a good time gal who is pretty harmless, but she ain't that nice if she wears fur and gives away her pets.  

Good day, Sonja.

I could not understand why Carole had her knickers in such a knot about the "operator' comment until I realized she thought that Adam's operating was a reflection on her. Now I get why she's so upset. Agree with those who said she's projecting her feelings about Adam -- the breakup and the fear that people will see her as one of his operatin' victims -- onto Bethenny. I mean Bethenny made a couple cracks in her THs (um, Carole are you new?), she, ZOINKS!, invited Adam somewhere without first asking Carole! (YES, SHE REALLY DID THAT! types Carole, as many of us think, "So?") and she's aggressive (again, new or stupid or alarmingly unobservant?). None of that adds up to Carole's OTT reaction -- the blogs, the tweets, the shit stirring comments ("She didn't even thank you" to Dorinda, "Beth called Lu a loser" for two). Carole is in a near psychic panic that Adam may not have seen her as the devil-may-care ageless 54 year old, junk food loving girl that she thought she was coming across as.  IMO.

She's coming across as bitter and that's never a good look, especially from someone who spends as much time working the "I'm above it" vibe as does Carole.  

It might also explain her aggression towards Luann and also the new start between Luann and Bethenny. Carole puts Luann down every chance she gets so that no one believes anything negative Luann has ever said or will ever say about ADUMB. She doesn't want Bethenny to get close to Luann because no way in hell would she want them comparing notes about Adam on camera. God forbid, Luann invites Bethenny out for drinks and has her niece Nicole as a guest. Carole is very afraid of the real state of her relationship being exposed versus what she/Adumb tried to portray on camera.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

She's not legally required to change it back to her maiden name and if Tinsley Mortimer is where most of her professional accomplishments occurred, changing her name could be a hassle.

That's my point....what professional accomplishments?

Usually, when one keeps an ex-husband's last name, it is for 1 of 2 reasons:  children (none), or professional (none).

16 minutes ago, ancslove said:

I would assume it’s because that’s the name she was known by in her It Girl heyday.  

OK, that makes sense.

And yes, Tabitha's dress (Topper's new wife) looks horrendous.

• Love 2
On 6/9/2018 at 7:10 PM, AnnA said:

Her money and success

I don't think the other women are jealous of her money with the exception of Sonja.

I do believe they all resent her for drawing the highest salary on the franchise. It's one thing to work for a company and know that the CEO makes more than the Vice President but to be part of an ensemble cast where everyone the same "Housewife" title and have one (Bethenny) whose salary is a few of the others combined - might piss a few off.

I also think they resent Bethenny for having had so many spin-offs - one new one which began airing (Bethenny & Frederick)

One of the most business savvy things Bethenny did was she refused to allow Bravo to have a cut of anything Skinny Girl from the start even when it was nothing. Every HW since has a built in clause giving Bravo a cut.

I also think they resent how financially lucrative Bethenny products have been in comparison to their products. Has any business venture from any of the other NY housewives had any where near the success of Skinny Girl Cookbooks? I'm not counting Carole's memoir because she had that before she was a housewife - but I think even that book - Bethenny sold more.

• Love 4
(edited)
On 6/9/2018 at 5:43 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

I honestly don’t think anyone is jealous of Bethany other then the slight possibility of Ramona. Everyone seems to be happy doing their own things the only one that has shown any semblance of jealousy is Ramona 

Everyone is  Many people would be jealous of Bethenny's financial success on some level.  Heck, I'm jealous and I don't even like her.  Who wouldn't want to not have to worry about where their next meal is coming from AND jet-set all around the world on a whim.

However, I don't think any of them are jealous of her as a human or her personal world. She's pretty empty on those fronts, and what is there ain't pretty.   Looking at this slice of their lives, the others have FAR more than she does and FAR more than she ever will have.

Plus, I think sometimes when Ramona talks about her own business success, she's using different measurements than what Bethenny uses.  Ramona factors in things like the ability to start and run a company long-term, being successful enough to be financially independent, etc.  Near as I can tell, Bethenny is only looking at the bottom line.  I like to think there is more to it than that....I have no sense for how accurate Ramona is in her own self-assessment, but I agree with the notion that there is more to be proud of in the business world than just money made on a single deal.  I think that's all Ramona is trying to say and Bethenny's arrogance gets in the way and she doesn't acknowledge these other, and significant, things.

(I also tend to think Bethenny is, thus far, a one-hit wonder....well, maybe a two-hit wonder.  Ryan from the NYC real estate show said she's good at flipping houses.)

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, Jextella said:

Everyone has to be jealous of Bethenny's financial success on some level.  Heck, I'm jealous and I don't even like her.  Who wouldn't want to be a zillionaire with loads of power, etc.*

eh I mean when is enough money enough? personally when you amass more money then you ever will spend do you really need it? All of the other housewives seem to be Financially stable and arnt wanting for anything it seems and amassing that much money just seems to be a headache in itself cause it sure has hell doesn't seem to make Bethany happy at all

• Love 5
On 6/9/2018 at 9:26 PM, AnnA said:

I don't understand why any of these women would do the show if they didn't need to for some reason.   If it's not financial than what?  Ego?   That makes me wonder why Tinsley is on the show.

Remember Tinsley did her own reality show High Society - I believe they filmed it in 2009 and it aired 2010.

She was still married to Topper and "separated" legally by the end of the show.

She didn't need the money then. According to Tinsley, she said she didn't take any of Topper's money - I don't believe her. She might not have gotten spousal support- but she got a nice settlement for being married to him for 17 years.

I think Tinsley is on NY because she craves the limelight.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Remember Tinsley did her own reality show High Society - I believe they filmed it in 2009 and it aired 2010.

She was still married to Topper and "separated" legally by the end of the show.

She didn't need the money then. According to Tinsley, she said she didn't take any of Topper's money - I don't believe her. She might not have gotten spousal support- but she got a nice settlement for being married to him for 17 years.

I think Tinsley is on NY because she craves the limelight.

Thanks for the explanation.    I never saw or even heard of the show High Society or the term "IT girl."   I had to google it when I saw it here.  

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Thanks for the explanation.    I never saw or even heard of the show High Society or the term "IT girl."   I had to google it when I saw it here.  

She wasn't much of an IT girl - that's how the people around her tried to promote her. While she did have some success, her age worked against her - she was 35 when the show aired.

Think of Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie - who started on reality TV when they were 19 - they were wealthy socialites who went on to make tons of money from branding themselves.

Tinsley was big in Japan for a bit - because she did look young and she did appear to have a wealthy lifestyle - her main followers and buyers of her product were the young teens whose parents had money - once they found out her age and she "divorced" Topper - everything fell apart in terms of her "image"

• Love 2
On 6/10/2018 at 6:34 AM, weaver said:

Oh, I didn't see that.  Thanks.   Yes, that apartment has great light and great rooms.  It is a nice location too although not the most statusy.   Smart of her, now that Avery is out of there.  I think she'll have no trouble selling.  As loony as Ramona presents herself, I suspect she's been very good at planning for living well the rest of her life.     

I was also thinking that regarding Sonja, Mr. Morgan is 87, and Quincy will inherit a boatload of $$$.  Maybe Sonja is counting on that event of his demise to rescue her financially.  

I think Sonja knows it's not going to work and she is in panic mode because the clock is no longer ticking - time is up for Sonja. Quincy is going off to college, she's not going to get any child support now. Any monies needed for school will go from Morgan directly to the school. Quincy will probably have accounts set up for various expenses - gas, food, travel. Any discrepancy will be seen if Sonja tries to siphon funds.

Quincy is not JAM's only child, Quincy has a few older brothers (the youngest is Sonja's age). There is a Morgan trust and all of the monies and properties fall under the trust.

Quincy will be set up in a property under the Morgan trust, Sonja will not be allowed to live there. The money she inherits will be under a trust with an executive of the trust doling out the money. The expenses Quincy acquires will be paid directly by the trust. I think they will let her live off the interest on Morgan investments placed in her name - or give her the interest in allowance allotments. With all of Sonja's scamming, I don't think she'll be able to get any significant amount of money out of Quincy.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Sterling said:

Usually, when one keeps an ex-husband's last name, it is for 1 of 2 reasons:  children (none), or professional (none).

Or, because it is shorter to spell out and a whole lot easier than taking it back {guilty as charged!}.

• Love 5
On 6/10/2018 at 2:56 PM, ghoulina said:

That was an appropriate clap-back, IMO, after Ramona snobbishly derided said location. Not to sound infantile, but Ramona started it. 

Ramona/Bethenny fight - last year it started with the How does your daughter feel about the soft porn. Bethenny made it into a bigger deal then it had to be. While I agree it was a bitchy comment by Ramona, Bethenny went berzerk. The comment wouldn't affect custody nor did she have to fear Brynn watching the episode. In the Berkshires, when Bethenny said Ramona was a horrible friend - that hurt Ramona to the core. Being a good "friend" was something Ramona wore like a badge of honor. I think even though they made up in Mexico, they were both still pissed.

Ramona at Dorinda's Halloween party was, you mean south of the highway? Then when Bethenny said no ON the highway, Ramona said well if it were me, I wouldn't buy unless it was south of the highway. Bethenny said she bought a house - she didn't say it was an investment property.

Bethenny got pissed because I think she purposely commented on said purchase as a cross over to promote her Fredrick/Bethenny Real Estate show. I think Bethenny also got pissed because Ramona gets under her skin by just breathing - Mosely commented previously they have a mother/daughter dynamic.

I don't think what Ramona said was wrong. Was it bitchy? Yup. With all real estate, there is a desired location - just as Bethenny/Carole made fun of the locale of the Jules/Micheal house.

You can see the difference in rent:

Bethenny's 8 bedroom on the highway house is going for $150K for the entire season - Memorial Day thru Labor Day. Ramona's 6 bedroom house is going for $165K for the month of August only,

Bethenny is also already trying to sell that house - so it's not an investment property , it's a flip.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Why Sonja washes her clothes in the bidet

Mystery solved - she can't perform well enough to collect the necessary quarters for the laundromat

Neither can I.  (Well, I could, but I wouldn't). But I have no undies to wash, nor a bidet. $3 Kohl's tees wash up well in the kitchen sink - the last working faucet in Casa de Deplorable/Grey Gardens West.  :-)  Truth be told, if I'm feeling particularly unambitious, I'll use my 30% off coupon to buy a clean tee for less than two bucks.

Lest y'all write me off as a pathetic LOSER, let me remind you I have Satchels of Gold!

• Love 2
(edited)
On 6/9/2018 at 8:26 PM, AnnA said:

I don't understand why any of these women would do the show if they didn't need to for some reason.   If it's not financial than what?  Ego?   That makes me wonder why Tinsley is on the show.

Money has to be up there on the list of most of these women's reasons, but I also think fame and the fun of it are high too.  Despite all the squabbling, etc....they all come back and many have said the benefits outweigh the negatives.  

I also think many of the women are looking for ways to be independent of their husbands.  Just in general (Kyle Richards perhaps) or because they are in rocky marital waters and they know they need to "get a job" (Shannon Beddor perhaps).  

I find Dorinda to be fascinating where this question is concerned.  She doesn't need the money and she's not married.  She seems super lonely to me, and I often think she does the show for "something to do" or perhaps friendship.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

eh I mean when is enough money enough? personally when you amass more money then you ever will spend do you really need it? All of the other housewives seem to be Financially stable and arnt wanting for anything it seems and amassing that much money just seems to be a headache in itself cause it sure has hell doesn't seem to make Bethany happy at all

That's where ego steps in.  I used to work with an attorney who specialized in financial compliance.  I asked him once why people who have plenty of money as it is commit fraud.  They don't need it and they are putting their freedom at risk.  His response = "Because they can.  It's all about ego."

Anyone who's out there amassing more and more and more when they don't really need it have different motivations, I suppose.  Even if it's just for "the fun of it".  But, I think ego is the driving factor for many in the same way it is for rich people who steal.  Kind of a personal challenge that stokes/strokes the ego.

• Love 5
On 6/10/2018 at 8:34 AM, sasha206 said:

Oy, I just saw the new Bravo cross-promotional commercial with Bethenny and Kyle (incredibles movie).  No wonder Beth's acting career never took off.  Did she get veneers?  Suddenly her mouth looks much bigger than it ever did.  

I think they look great in that commercial!  Bethenny looks a lot better than usual and I think she looks pretty good on the regular.  I had to do a double take to realize it was Bethenny.

33 minutes ago, DelicateDee said:

I think they look great in that commercial!  Bethenny looks a lot better than usual and I think she looks pretty good on the regular.  I had to do a double take to realize it was Bethenny.

Bethenny has been looking great.   This is from her website:

image.png

• Love 8
On 6/7/2018 at 6:26 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Carol isnt friends with Luann tho so its not like she  is talking shit about a friend they haven't been friends like really ever... everyone I know me included talk shit about people we dont like its absolutely normal everyone does it we just arnt filmed doing it... that be totally different if she was being super nice to Luanns face telling her we are besties come to my house hang out then the min shes gone dogging her to the ground

Actually they were friends the summer before she met Adam (she had been spending time with Lu), then she met Adam in the kitchen during the 1st or so ep of that season.  It was the season Lu had recently purchased her Sag Harbor home.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DelicateDee said:

She does look great.  i just thought her teeth looked bigger as though she just got veneers.

• Love 1