Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: You Broke the Penal Code

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

I've only read that she's trying to sell her city apartment.  Her apartment has always been my fave for the spaciousness and the views. Spectacular. 

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/leisure/real-estate/g21147829/ramona-singer-new-york-city-apartment/

Oh, I didn't see that.  Thanks.   Yes, that apartment has great light and great rooms.  It is a nice location too although not the most statusy.   Smart of her, now that Avery is out of there.  I think she'll have no trouble selling.  As loony as Ramona presents herself, I suspect she's been very good at planning for living well the rest of her life.     

I was also thinking that regarding Sonja, Mr. Morgan is 87, and Quincy will inherit a boatload of $$$.  Maybe Sonja is counting on that event of his demise to rescue her financially.  

Edited by weaver
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, ryebread said:

You forgot:  Someone gets their lady bits waxxed. 

Seemed like, for a while there, someone somewhere was opening wide for the camera and getting their wax on/wax off.  Why Bravo thought this was something the viewers of all franchises needed to see, escaped me. 

It would've been more entertaining to see Juicy Joe get his back waxxed.

How could I have forgotten!  Lady bits waxed, vag rejuvination!  Did they bedazzle too?

• Love 4
(edited)

Forgot to mention that Tinsley getting Sonja that room and all the goodies just to get out of rooming with her resulted in me having the most respect and admiration I've had for her in the almost 20 years in which I've been aware of her existence. It showed a level of ingenuity that I did not know she possessed. Kudooz!

Edited by Otherkate
  • Love 8

Oy, I just saw the new Bravo cross-promotional commercial with Bethenny and Kyle (incredibles movie).  No wonder Beth's acting career never took off.  Did she get veneers?  Suddenly her mouth looks much bigger than it ever did.  

• Love 2
(edited)
11 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, it was snarky but no worse than Bethenny's bitchy comment about Ramona's "infomercial". LOL

I listened to it and the comment came after Dorinda was asked about Bethenny's SG jeans and she said she "didn't notice her jeans" but that Bethenny had bologna for a hot minute and it was good, it was not about the food at the party. 

IMO it was worse.   Bethenny is more than capable of spewing cutting insults but this time - not so much. Snarking about  Ramona's "infomercial" isn't the same as bringing up a "friend's" failed business effort.  If Bethenny snarked about Ramona's  book, her PiNOT Grigio or TruRenewal Returns,  it would have been comparable but she didn't.   

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, AnnA said:

IMO it was worse.   Bethenny is more than capable of spewing cutting insults but this time - not so much. Snarking about  Ramona's "infomercial" isn't the same as bringing up a "friend's" failed business effort.  If Bethenny snarked about Ramona's  book, her PiNOT Grigio or TruRenewal Returns,  it would have been comparable but she didn't.   

Actually, Bethenny did snark about Ramona's new/failed skin care line, so Dorinda's comment was on par.

• Love 1
(edited)
13 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Actually, Bethenny did snark about Ramona's new/failed skin care line, so Dorinda's comment was on par.

I don't know when she snarked about Ramona's skin care line.    I was responding to your post comparing Dorinda's snark and Bethenny's infomercial comment.   

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, weaver said:

I was also thinking that regarding Sonja, Mr. Morgan is 87, and Quincy will inherit a boatload of $$$.  Maybe Sonja is counting on that event of his demise to rescue her financially.  

Very good point!  That is likely her plan!

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I don't know when she snarked about Ramona's skin care line.    I was responding to your post comparing Dorinda's snark and Bethenny's infomercial comment.   

Bethenny snarked about it at her Christmas party.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, AnnA said:

But didn’t Beth scold Ramona at Dorinda’s Halloween party; she didn’t think R had any right to weigh in on the location of B’s new real estate purchase. “Let’s talk when you have had a success,” or something like that.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

But didn’t Beth scold Ramona at Dorinda’s Halloween party; she didn’t think R had any right to weigh in on the location of B’s new real estate purchase. “Let’s talk when you have had a success,” or something like that.

Ramona deserved that for her "highway" remark.

19 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny snarked about it at her Christmas party.

I'm confused.   Wasn't that the infomercial comment?   

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Ramona deserved that for her "highway" remark.

I'm confused.   Wasn't that the infomercial comment?   

Yes, it was but Bethenny also mentioned her failed skincare line as well.

As much as Bethenny believes she knows it all, she doesn't, Ramona isn't stupid when it comes to real estate. Bethenny doesn't support any of them or their endeavors while she constantly throws her SG crap at them and I think they are tired of it, I know I am tired of seeing her crap as well.  Bethenny hasn't had an original product idea since her SG margarita, the rest are rip offs of other brands IMO.

• Love 3
On 6/6/2018 at 10:59 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

Yeah,  but they are always doing these fights,  all the women complain about people talking behind each others backs. Carol was vibrating with rage, and whatever she's done to her face recently,  made it creepier. I just don't think in the scheme of things it warrants the hate Carol clearly feels toward Bethany now. But Bethany knows how to push buttons. 

Carole looks like she accidentally fell into a lit fireplace face first and a few minutes passed before she was pulled out. She has a melty waxy look about her - like a Salvador Dali painting. It also looks like one side of her face took more of the procedure than the other - her upper lip appears skewed - one side moving one side immovable.

She's enraged about the Adam operator comment. It goes against the fantasy relationship image she's been portraying on the show. She's mad that Adam went out with another girl and wants to continue to date another woman. She will not show that rage to Adam - because she wants him back at all costs. That means she has to go with the everything Bethenny says is a lie. She is hoping that by saying that Bethenny lies about everything will negate any further comments from Bethenny such as she thought he was an operator before the Houston incident. She doesn't want Bethenny to say anything more about Adam - I hope she spills some tea such as Adam/Carole approaching her about his cookbook since she had experience in the area and connections in the publishing world. Carole is going to continue on this rant so that if she gets Adam back, he'll see that she is a ride or die chick when it airs.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny hasn't had an original product idea since her SG margarita, the rest are rip offs of other brands IMO.

OK but isn't that what they all do?   They just slap their name on some product.    That said, Bethenny has had more $uccess with her SG margaritas than any of the other HWs have had.   

• Love 8
(edited)
12 minutes ago, AnnA said:

OK but isn't that what they all do?   They just slap their name on some product.    That said, Bethenny has had more $uccess with her SG margaritas than any of the other HWs have had.   

No, people still come up with new ideas, Bethenny only slaps her logo on other people's ideas/products. Yes, she is making money, but without this show, she would not be IMO. I wonder if this is something she fears, that of being a one hit wonder and never coming up with another original idea herself again. Even her "new" SG jean line is something someone (several people as a matter of fact) else has already done and done well. 

Oh, and it's kinda part of my point, Bethenny hasn't had an original idea herself but then cuts Ramona down for doing the same thing she does!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 6/7/2018 at 5:04 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

It's a toss up. Will she f*** a bellman, pawn the LV bag, or call room service first?

I wonder what Sonja can actually "charge" to the room? I can totally see her calling the concierge and asking - if she can she'll take a car service to the LV store and have them wait while she is trying to get a refund.

I also see Sonja calling room service multiple times - because she is going to scope out each person that delivers before she makes a decision on who to try to molest.

She would more likely take a car service to Beautique, pick up some random dude there to take back to the hotel and brag how she has the penthouse suite. The dude will have to pay for the taxi back to the hotel.

PS: you know the stocked mini-bar and fridge? Sonja is going to empty that shit out

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, weaver said:

Probably true - and honestly if Quincy does inherit more than enough money to live comfortably on she may as well support Sonja - to a point... Sonja should still sell her place tho - way more space than she needs, unless Quincy wants it for some reason...

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, AnnA said:

What new idea has a NY HW come up with?

Well, Ramona had the first HW wine and first NY HW skin care line, Luann had the first HW clothing/jewelry line, Kristen had the first nail polish line, Heather had the first jean line/at leisure line just to name a few. 

Again, my point was that Bethenny cut Ramona down for doing the same thing she does, which makes my original point that Bethenny doesn't support any of the other HWs. Hells Bells, Bethenny tried to tell Erika about how to produce/edit a music video, something she has never done but thinks she could do better than professionals, the woman truly thinks she KNOWS IT ALL about any and everything! Bethenny is that annoying guy at the party that thinks he knows what giving birth really feels like better than any woman that has actually given birth does and then proceeds to lecture them about it and explain why they are wrong. LOL

• Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

Probably true - and honestly if Quincy does inherit more than enough money to live comfortably on she may as well support Sonja - to a point... Sonja should still sell her place tho - way more space than she needs, unless Quincy wants it for some reason...

I bet JAM's legal team has Quincey's inheritance in a trust and Sonja is NOT the trustee. 

2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Well, Ramona had the first HW wine and first NY HW skin care line, Luann had the first HW clothing/jewelry line, Kristen had the first nail polish line, Heather had the first jean line/at leisure line just to name a few. 

Exactly!   And not one of them "invented" their line.     They just slapped their name on a product.   

ETA:   Heather probably comes the closest but she did have problems with Spanx.  Did Heather win that lawsuit?   What about the one with her brand manager not allowing her to mention Yummie Tummy on the show?

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4
On 6/7/2018 at 9:22 AM, psychoticstate said:

Carole to Bethenny:  Don't talk to Ramona Singer or anyone like that about how I look sad.  It's gossipy.

Five minutes after she is gleefully recounting her favorite moment of LuAnn's arrest.

Lesson from this:  Carole is an asshole.  If you are Carole's friend, you are not allowed to have an opinion unless it's Carole's.   Her relationship with Adam is fluid.  If you say something about him she perceives as criticizing, you're a jerk because they're together.  Otherwise, he doesn't deserve her because they have broken up.

Carole is an asshole.

CarAsshole

• Love 5
On 6/7/2018 at 9:55 AM, psychoticstate said:

True.  Carole and LuAnn aren't friends.  But Carole has certainly not liked it when LuAnn has talked about her.  It goes both ways.  Carole can dish it out but she can't take it. 

Carole also made it a point to meet with Luann for tea to "hash" everything out....but then she ruined it at Ramona's Henri Bendel party by calling her a big pumpkin head.

So Carole is a hypocrite and was being nasty nice to Luann

• Love 4
On 6/7/2018 at 11:51 AM, ghoulina said:

Well, I'm sure B and Carole ragged on Jason to death. It's often what happens between friends after a breakup. 

My BFF just split from her husband of 8 years a few months back. I never really liked the guy, but I kept it to myself. After they split, she unleashed so much on me; and I felt a little freer in expressing my thoughts about him. But I tread carefully. I followed her lead. Because you never know how it can go. 

I think Bethenny simply lacks some of those nuances. She's not as socially adept as others. She probably thought, now that Adumb was "gone", they'd talk a bunch of crap about him like they did about Jason. She probably wasn't picking up on the fact that Carole didn't have super harsh feelings about Adam; and was, actually, wanting to get him back. It was short-sighted on her part. And I think she later realized that when she chilled out at the restaurant and went back to saying, "Adam's a nice guy; I like Adam."

bwahahaha-gif.gif

• Love 3
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

That was an appropriate clap-back, IMO, after Ramona snobbishly derided said location. Not to sound infantile, but Ramona started it. 

• Love 7

I was pleasantly surprised that the ladies didn't have a big pile on of LuAnn's situation (at least not on air!)   They seemed to be genuinely concerned, and even though they started to loosen up and joke about her getting out of the handcuffs, I don't think any of them meant it in a derogatory way.  Sometimes when one is talking about a friend or loved one who runs into some major trouble, once you get past the shock of it, I think people joke a little bit to break the tension and seriousness of the situation.  

• Love 6
(edited)
9 hours ago, weaver said:

Oh, I didn't see that.  Thanks.   Yes, that apartment has great light and great rooms.  It is a nice location too although not the most statusy.   Smart of her, now that Avery is out of there.  I think she'll have no trouble selling.  As loony as Ramona presents herself, I suspect she's been very good at planning for living well the rest of her life.

Ramona isn't a dummy. She might be socially awkward and kind of evil, but she's not dumb. I think she's been planning to sell for a while, but was smart enough to fold it into filming and maybe get a couple of comps. Last season she started remodeling and called it her new start now that she was divorced from Mario. This season is about moving on with a new chapter because Avery is moving out and Ramona is in her 60s and finally comfortable being single, so she sells her apartment and remodels the Hamptons house.

This is a guy who has been hiding his assets rather than give Sonja that last bit of cash that he owes her. I'm positive that he's made sure that Sonja is never getting access to Quincy's money. I know that there will be an executor of that trust who will be reviewing every last expenditure. If Farah Fawcett could do it with her son Redmond, JA is going to find a way to prevent Quincy from spending a dime on Sonja (I know in this analogy Sonja is equivalent to drugs).

The only way Sonja is going to get that money is if she lives with Quincy and Sonja will soon be a millstone around the neck of that poor girl.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 3

So right before Lu called, Dorinda was saying, “It’s a beautiful day here in Central Park. I just got my hair done.” Then she told Lu that she was just working on an Insta story. Is that really something that die hard fans are interested in, a person narrating her day?

• Love 1
On 6/7/2018 at 12:26 PM, Rap541 said:

Honestly this is so high school. 

I'm also kinda done hearing how Carole is so loyal to her friends. Seems to me Bethenny was her friend before Adam. Adam who left her to sleep with other women. 

I'm not saying Bethenny's behavior has been wonderful or amazing but honestly, this argument seems to revolve around Carole not wanting to hear that Adam is less than perfect and that Carole is in high school emotionally over Adam.

I mean:

If Bethenny - an adult who has expressed no interest in Adam - speaks to Adam about a professional opportunity - thats "talking to my boyfriend behind my back" and "inviting my boyfriend to Houston behind my back".

If Bethenny speaks to anyone about Adam, thats "talking behind my back".

If Bethenny says "Carole seems sad" - thats apparently the equivalent of "Carole is an evil hosebeast and I hate her" to Carole. (Honestly this in particular seemed incredibly overblown - I thought it was a rare moment where Bethenny was expressing genuine concern about Carole, and Look, Look What Happened)

God knows Bethenny isn't great at relationships but honestly, Carole is not coming across well. Now, I will also be honest. My reaction to the Adam/Carole thing was that she was having a mid life crisis dating a hot guy half her age who was obviously using her for her lifestyle, money, and contacts, and when the treats dry up, Adam will move on. Ironically, he's the type of guy Sonja says she *won't* date. Currently, I think Carole has a whole lot of delusion going on about the relationship with Adam so I feel sorry for her, but that doesn't stop me from noting how childish and ridiculous she's being over a guy who pretty clearly is using her. 

I think Carole needs to let out her anger over losing Adam onto someone (that someone is named Bethenny)

She thinks Bethenny saying Adam is an operator is going to suddenly make people give Adam the side eye like he's a user.

I started giving him the side eye once Carole confessed her most awkward conversation - which was Adam saying I met a girl and went on a date with her and I want to go out with her again.

That story says a few things to me. Adam thought of their current relationship as Carole is convenient pussy and I'm still getting something from her. To Adam their relationship was no longer boyfriend/girlfriend. It also says even though I have been having the non coffee kind of coffee with you on the daily - it wasn't meaningful enough that I am attracted to other women and actively looking and hooking up.

I remember Carole making fun of Luann - at what an idiot she is by standing by Tom after seeing the picture of him playing tonsil hockey with mystery girl at The Regency. Carole will do the the same. I'm waiting for a picture to pop up of Adam's radish in someone else's lettuce at the Farmer's Market.

• Love 9

This is a guy who has been hiding his assets rather than give Sonja that last bit of cash that he owes her. I'm positive that he's made sure that Sonja is never getting access to Quincy's money. I know that there will be an executor of that trust who will be reviewing every last expenditure. If Farah Fawcett could do it with her son Redmond, JA is going to find a way to prevent Quincy from spending a dime on Sonja (I know in this analogy Sonja is equivalent to drugs).

While I dont approve of Morgan holding back on his divorce settlement, I do approve of plans to keep Quincy's inheritance (if she's getting one, I assume so but we wont really know until the man passes) out of Sonja's hands if for no other reason than it prevents problems between Quincy and Sonja over money

• Love 6
On 6/7/2018 at 12:38 PM, Rap541 said:

To further add to "Carole's in high school" - check out her blog where she says this:

Now I know they aren't friends but really, nothing screams "I'm still functioning like a hormonal teenager" like a statement about how Luann better keep her trap shut because Carole knows her secrets and will spill them if Luann doesn't do as asked. 

On 6/7/2018 at 12:47 PM, zoeysmom said:

Sure she was drunk and belligerent about Adam – none of it was true - not to mention she randomly demeans all those folks who live in the Mid-west. But still I’m surprised she said anything at all. Since spending the last three years with Adam; I know a lot about her carousing and have never spoken of it. Adam not only cooked for her (for nearly nothing) but he played babysitter for her teenage son when she spent nights out partying with men. So play nice Luann. Karma can be a swift bitch.

I do believe Adam is from the midwest, he lived with Nicole, and Carole has taken every opportunity to question Luann's sex life.  Again it is about money with Carole-what exact experience did Adam have as a chef?   Luann's son was 17 years old at the time-hardly someone who needed a babysitter.  I hope Carole's brand of karma looks her up very soon.  Besides the wrongful use of karma, which an effing world's greatest journalist should know what karma truly means: karma (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences. If I were Carole I would lay off the term given her sad, sad history of those close to her dying.

Sounds more like in exchange for living rent free at Luann's Hampton property, Adam the Opportunist cooked and hung out with Noel. On a separate episode I remember Adam claiming to be friends with Noel - I wonder if either appreciates Carole saying Adam babysat Noel

Has anyone re-watched the episode when Carole and Adam first met? I could have sworn Adam made meatballs. He had Noel rolling them up and putting them on a tray and Carole was assigned to slicing tomatoes.

• Love 1

Carole was fine with Adam having his cake and eating it too because she likes cake also. Puleeze. No woman wants to be downgraded to some guys morning jump off. It doesn't make you, cool, hip or sexually liberated. And now that he's found another bake shop to get his cake from he's dead to her? Well, the pictures from Dubai tell another story and that's of a lonely woman who will debase herself to no end to have this young guy in her life no matter what the cost financially or emotionally.

I don't think Bethenny's comments about him being an operator came from the Houston job rejection but lots of little things she saw add up over the time she spent with them as a couple.

Carole must know that Adam saw a better opportunity being in a showmance with Carole and getting regular exposure vs a one off gig at Lu's with little to no screen time.  It was almost immediately that they were writing their book and promoting a bunch of things in IG. For someone who fancies themselves a worldly sophisticate she got taken in by a boy from the mid-west with few NY connections. 

And now Carole might have messed up a lot of Adam's future job opportunities. If I knew my hired help is going to blab to a blabbermouth then I won't hire them. He's proved he cannot be trusted to keep his employers personal life to himself and it makes him look bad an unprofessional. Which is also what Sonja said way back when, she said him dating Carole made him look bad because it makes him look like he's trolling rich women's homes for hook ups.

• Love 10
(edited)

Gosh.  So behind on the comments .. been watching “Sex and the City” 20th anniversary marathon ALL weekend.  Wish it were on all the time.  So N.Y.C.  Just like this show.  Maybe Carole will get a few new ideas.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, AnnA said:

I bet JAM's legal team has Quiney's inheritance in a trust and Sonja is NOT the trustee. 

Exactly!   And not one of them "invented" their line.     They just slapped their name on a product.   

ETA:   Heather probably comes the closest but she did have problems with Spanx.  Did Heather win that lawsuit?   What about the one with her brand manager not allowing her to mention Yummie Tummy on the show?

Where do I say that Bethenny or anyone else needs to "invent" anything? Where? I am going to step away from this conversation since goal posts keep moving. 

I think you said this, Wirewrap:

No, people still come up with new ideas, Bethenny only slaps her logo on other people's ideas/products. Yes, she is making money, but without this show, she would not be IMO. I wonder if this is something she fears, that of being a one hit wonder and never coming up with another original idea herself again. Even her "new" SG jean line is something someone (several people as a matter of fact) else has already done and done well. 

Which certainly led me to believe you took umbrage with Bethenny not actually creating her products. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Casually rewatching S5 of RHONY when Carole entered the scene. She went after Luann in almost every talking head. She also went after Luann for Luann not having a "career", when Luann brought up writing her own book - in an attempt to connect with Carole, as Carole was writing her "fiction" book - Carole claiming she was a career writer... Made fun of Luann's "Pumpkin Head" and her feeling as tho Luann was "one upping" her  - so she started one upping Luann with nonsense. So - Carole entered the show being just as bitchy as Bethenny can be - and I honestly don't know what the heck it is Carole had against Luann at the time... I was hoping to see a more likable Carole from back then - but knowing what i know now about her clearly colors how I see what she was doing back then (although I seem to remember thinking she was going in a little hard with Luann during her first season with RHONY). Also. Heather was exhausting. LOL :)

Edited by BodhiGurl
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Sounds more like in exchange for living rent free at Luann's Hampton property, Adam the Opportunist cooked and hung out with Noel. On a separate episode I remember Adam claiming to be friends with Noel - I wonder if either appreciates Carole saying Adam babysat Noel

Has anyone re-watched the episode when Carole and Adam first met? I could have sworn Adam made meatballs. He had Noel rolling them up and putting them on a tray and Carole was assigned to slicing tomatoes.

It is possible that they were made with tofu.

(edited)

It’s also entirely possible that Adam likes to focus on raw/vegan foods and “sexy” salads when he is cooking for himself but still cooks meat for his clients. I know a few of my friends who do that, particularly when they were first starting out in the private chef world and couldn’t be picky about jobs.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Yup, I just watched that episode a few days ago and concur with all you stated above.

I'm an evil bitch.  I was SO hoping Carole would cut the shit out of her hand trying to show off her mad avocado de-pitting skills.  

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

I think you said this, Wirewrap:

Which certainly led me to believe you took umbrage with Bethenny not actually creating her products. 

New "ideas" not inventing things, that's a big difference! You know, like coming up with a new drink mix recipe, a new recipe for skin care. a new jean design, or a new mix of fabrics for a jean line. My "umbrage" was Bethenny knocking Ramona for redoing/reworking a skin care line when she doesn't even go that far with her products anymore, she just slaps her label on someone else's work/products. So. I was basically calling the pot (Bethenny) out for being just like the kettle (Ramona)!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

It is possible that they were made with tofu.

Possible but there were a lot of them and I believe they were being prepared for a gathering at LuAnn's.  

Does "natural chef" prohibit cooking with any type of meat?

All these artsy fartsy food trends go over my head after a while.  

• Love 3

So Bethenny should have new ideas but doesn't have to make new things? Honestly, I think I am out - I think we're getting a little pedantic. 

On the meatballs - there's also a lot of meatless meat products that can look like ground meat. I've made vegan chili where people are horrified to find out that my "Dolphin Free" label means no meat, just soylent green.

*I have no idea what's in the meatless meat products that makes it look like ground meat, therefore I assume its soylent green :)

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

Casually rewatching S5 of RHONY when Carole entered the scene. She went after Luann in almost every talking head. She also went after Luann for Luann not having a "career", when Luann brought up writing her own book - in an attempt to connect with Carole, as Carole was writing her "fiction" book - Carole claiming she was a career writer... Made fun of Luann's "Pumpkin Head" and her feeling as tho Luann was "one upping" her  - so she started one upping Luann with nonsense. So - Carole entered the show being just as bitchy as Bethenny can be - and I honestly don't know what the heck it is Carole had against Luann at the time... I was hoping to see a more likable Carole from back then - but knowing what i know now about her clearly colors how I see what she was doing back then (although I seem to remember thinking she was going in a little hard with Luann during her first season with RHONY). Also. Heather was exhausting. LOL :)

^^^ Preach!!!

I think Carole's perception that LuAnn was trying to "one up" her from the time they first met was skewed.

Snake though she can be, I honestly felt that LuAnn was looking for common ground with Carole, things they had in common or similar interests, rather than trying to overshadow her.  

I didn't find LuAnn's actions any more nefarious than wanting to kiss the ring of the "Princess" and get on her good side.  

• Love 6
(edited)
55 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

So Bethenny should have new ideas but doesn't have to make new things? Honestly, I think I am out - I think we're getting a little pedantic. 

On the meatballs - there's also a lot of meatless meat products that can look like ground meat. I've made vegan chili where people are horrified to find out that my "Dolphin Free" label means no meat, just soylent green.

*I have no idea what's in the meatless meat products that makes it look like ground meat, therefore I assume its soylent green :)

Kudos to Betheny for having created something Jim Beam wanted enough to pay umpteen million dollars to buy.   None of the other HWs have even come close to that level of success.  Ramona certainly can't say she created Pinot Grigio or face cream anymore than Kristen can claim creating nail polish.

My family's Italian heritage prevents me from discussing or even thinking about meatless meatballs.  ?

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 13
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

No need to suffer thru meatless meatballs. Here, have some of my delicious "Dolphin Free" chili! :)

No dolphins died to make this chili! :D

Brava!

LOL

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3