Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E19: Diana & Ashley R. LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I don't usually quote myself but with Ashley's recent weight gain I have to take back my assumption that exercise will keep them from thinking about food or eating. Ha ha, I almost said in the previous post that you can't eat and exercise at the same time. Boy was I wrong!

I walked to work eating a sandwich today, but I have no class.

• Love 6

What show am I watching?! Why have intelligent, well-spoken, normal people invaded My 600-lb Life?!

6 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

We need spreadsheets! Who hired the Craigslist hunk, who sees Dr Lola, who thinks they can lose weight on their own, who has a trainer...

Maybe after I retire I can devote time to this hobby!

I’m off for the summer. This is tempting!

• Love 5

lim·pet

noun

a marine mollusk with a shallow conical shell and a broad muscular foot, found clinging tightly to rocks.

used in comparisons to refer to people and things that cling tightly.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, MrsClaus said:

I think my eyes are leaking just a little bit.  So glad to see her dad so happy,  just makes me realize how much I miss mine.

My eyes are leaking more than a little. I’d give up refined sugar to be able to hug my dad again. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

Both sisters look almost as old as Dad.  That's weird.  Those ladies need makeovers.

Clinton Kelly is out of work now, perhaps he and Stacy can get back together for a "What You Should Wear After Losing 600 Lbs!".  TLC are you listening????  Full circle. 

• Love 14
Just now, Smoothcoat said:

Diana is blowing my mind how prepared she is!

Yes!  And I think that packing lunch is too much effort.  Oh well, that's why the office has cafeteria!

• Love 3

I forgot how much I love, love, love her family! So loving and supportive and, once again, articulate. Are ya feelin' me Schenee and Freddy? And damn, dad has a gorgeous house. Oh Diana just said "It's not a diet, it's how I eat now." Love her!

• Love 15

Ya know -- yes it takes some planning for Diane to prep her food and bring a blender, etc. but it's not terribly hard. Why do so few of Dr Now's patients actually make an effort after the surgery? I bet she's not eating chili 3x  day, either. She learned what she can eat and she eats it. And when she leaves the house, she doesn't run to fast food, but thinks ahead and works her plan.  I can't fault her at all.

• Love 11
(edited)

They live on their own now.  Why do they need to move back in with her family in CA???  CA has apartments, too.  Or so I'm told.  Gah!!!

Edited by CouchTater
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Smoothcoat said:

Oh WTF Ashley! 

She's going to be as big or bigger than she was before she came to Houston.  I'm so disappointed, she started out doing so well.  Denial will get you every time.

• Love 5
Just now, CouchTater said:

They live on their own now.  Why do they need to move back in with her family???  Gah!!!

Because she can blame her "family" for having unhealthy food around the house.  SMH.......

• Love 5
Just now, CircusPeanuts said:

Hi everyone—  i’m late to the party (again). Can’t wait to read everyone’s comments. My dinner is lean cuisine beef enchilada paired with Miller High Life—Champagne of beers 

Greetings @CircusPeanuts, plenty of room left here at the table for you.  Cheers!

• Love 1

Ashley, I hope you're reading this because this message is for you.   Remember when Dr. Now was your last and only hope to save your life and you didn't know what you would do if you got to Houston and he said NO to your surgery request.  He was the only one in the entire world that could help you, even California with all of the doctors there Dr. Now was the only one that could save you.  Now you quit the program because you know more about weight loss than he does, the man that saved your life.  Unbelievable!

• Love 17

Watching Ashley makes me seriously consider just taking the rest of the chocolates I made on Sunday to work rather than finish them myself...  but I only kept a dozen for myself anyway.  Decisions, decisions... 

• Love 4