Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E09: Hilton Head-Ache 2018.05.31

• Start Topic

(edited)

Why is it on these shows that the men seem to get along, but the women are at each other's throats?  I hate how these shows portray women. 

Love Kathryn's language, I bet she swears like that in front of the kids.  And who is this blonde chick jumping into things?  STFU and let them go at it.  These women need to STFU and let the women hash it out.  I would have kept my mouth shut.

I'm with Ashley, I don't like any of those heifers either.  Why are the women so nasty on this show, except Cameron of course, if it's because of Thomas, then these chicks need to read "Co-Dependent No More."

I mean Ashley may be a loon, but just because a woman gives birth doesn't make her the Virgin Mary.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 6
(edited)

Dani, Kathryn and the rest of Macbeth's witches are as thirsty as all hell.

But they weren't "going at it".  The nut job was spewing all kinds of crap at Kathryn and Kathryn was being mostly quiet.  The blonde chick jumping into it is what you call sticking up for your friend when they are being unreasonably attacked.  Sticking up for ANYONE when a nutjob goes after them like that.  And guess what.  I curse.  Doesn't mean I do it on front of my kids because I don't but if some screwball was coming after me like that I would have been cursing a lot more than Kathryn was.

Let's not say anything against St. Kathryn.

Ashley is no more evil than Kathryn.  Ashley is nutso and Kathryn should have gotten up from the table and walked away because you can't argue with a nutjob. Either walked away or laughed at the loon.

The only reason why they had Kathryn's back is because Kathryn is the star of the show and they want camera time. 

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 11
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I don't like Ashley.  She is not engaged or married to Thomas.

Kathryn isn't engaged or married to Thomas either, having babies doesn't make one a saint.  I'm sick of all this "Saint Kathryn" bullshit.  Just because a woman has babies doesn't make her high and mighty.

This is why Kathryn needs to get off reality TV and stop wishing Thomas would marry her.  If he did he'd cheat on her forever.  That's why I don't like Kathryn because she hasn't figured that shit out yet. 

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, escapetoreality said:

All the nut jobs who were fawning over Ashley on Instagram must feel stupid now.

I may not be fawning over her, but these other women leave a lot to be desired.  They remind me of mean girls in junior high school.  Kathryn has nerve saying someone else looks sick.  She needs to stop looking at Thom-Ass or caring what he does. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Kathryn seemed altered in her talking head to me.

Probably stoned.  And Danni is an enabler, they all are because they want to get on Kathryn's good side so they can get camera time.

• Love 3
Just now, Neurochick said:

Probably stoned.  And Danni is an enabler, they all are because they want to get on Kathryn's good side so they can get camera time.

I think she's on some prescription meds.

• Love 10
Just now, Thumper said:

I'm not saying Katherine is a saint at all.  Just think Ash is coming on WAY too strong.

Maybe if those other women didn't come off so nasty, maybe crazy Ashley wouldn't have felt the need to defend herself.  Like I said, those other women remind me of junior high school mean girls.

• Love 6

The mention of Whitney hanging upside down "in the closet" I think is their little joke amongst themselves which is why they were all chuckling.  They all know that he's gay.  There was a blind gossip item about him not too long ago.

• Love 12
35 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Speaking of slowing your roll, Danni needs to STFU.  Man, she's being extra thirsty so far this season.

Ashley, with regard to Thomas, Kathryn is possibly the least of your worries.  A truly frightening concept.

Dani annoys me because she's only there to chime in.  That's it.  They show nothing of her outside of putting her 2 cents in.

33 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Dani, Kathryn and the rest of Macbeth's witches are as thirsty as all hell.

Let's not say anything against St. Kathryn.

Ashley is no more evil than Kathryn.  Ashley is nutso and Kathryn should have gotten up from the table and walked away because you can't argue with a nutjob. Either walked away or laughed at the loon.

The only reason why they had Kathryn's back is because Kathryn is the star of the show and they want camera time. 

I would like Kathryn to be healthy and I believe in being supportive. But 2 seasons ago, these people weren't any kinder.

And Kathryn has been sober for how long?  I'd be supportive, but wary.  The reality is, a court did award a convicted felon custody over her.  She's got some stuff to prove and it's not going to be for a short time before the court believes she has met her obligations.

25 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Thomas is loving this whole thing.  He is such a pig.  

He's beyond gross. There was no one else to get custody?  No one?

If Craig is Gilligan, does that make Shep the Skipper? 

• Love 13

Whitney is completely enchanted with the idea of Craig's hairless chest.  Completely. 

I have equal distaste for Thomas, Ashley and Kathryn.  

Naomi got some points for dry heaving over Ashley and her need to be fed.  Perfect response. 

• Love 14
(edited)

I might have to start liking Naomie now.  I will have to watch again because I heard she was wearing a "Kitten Lady" tee shirt...why does Naomie have to do something nice like that? 

Maybe Shep should hook up with Katheryn.

Funny how everybody seems to like Katheryn now...well, compared to Ashley, I guess Katheryn is the Virgin Mary.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 7

The reason they hate Ashley is because she's stealing camera time from the rest of them, and because they feel she's an "infiltrator from LA" who managed to get in their pretty little Charleston, white society....OMG. 

I don't like Ashley, but their hatred of her is just too much.  God knows what they would do if she was a WOC...OMG.

• Love 3

Please tell me that this is gearing up to the EPIC takedown of Ashley the Shrew.

Please! Dear God. I need Ashely off my screen and feeling like shit. Please let this happen

• Love 21