Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E09: Hilton Head-Ache 2018.05.31

• Start Topic

If Ashley colored her hair darker and put some streaks in it, she would look just like Cruella

Not that the other girls are better.  None of them are original cast so they're lording it over her just because they've been on the show for a couple more minutes.

Chelsea wasn't just grabbing Austen for warmth.  The gf is probably right to be suspicious.  Buy why are these women after him?  He's tall, doesn't look like a troll, is nice, gives them a lot of attention?

• Love 6

I can't believe Kathryn kept her shit together the way she did. She's popped off far FAR less than what Ashley was throwing at her.  She's a piece of shit that was looking for drama. Throughout the trip she did the most to make it look like the women were alienating her but she was willingly being withdrawn from the group so that she could complain about them being mean girls to her. She was acting like a fucking psycho. They should have all just gotten up and walked up. Don't entertain her and give her a platform. She clearly enjoys the cameras with how much she was salivating for that drama. And I don't blame Naomi or any of the other women for not getting too much involved. It was Thomas' place to step in and de-escalate the situation while Kathryn handled herself well. I think if Kathryn wasn't doing well her friends would have stepped in more but she was fine, so just let Ashley talk and expose her trashiness. Her neediness and clinginess is really unattractive. 

What was Shep eating at the dinner? 

When did Whitney start his role on production? Because I've really liked him the past couple of seasons. He's stayed out of the drama, has been rational and seems to have let go of previous bitterness towards Kathryn. I did hear that he's the closest to Cam's baby and he checks up on her the most while Patricia spoils her the most, lol. 

Thomas' behaviour on the boat was not okay...not in the least. If there weren't other people there, I would have found his demeanour to be very threatening. I think it's pretty clear to me that if Kathryn had gotten her shit together earlier, Thomas would be with her. And she seems to have moved past trying to manipulate him into getting some kind of commitment from him. Better to have learned at some point that he's not worth the trouble. 

Chelsey and co. had an impressive haul. Loved the group activity of going fishing and crabbing and then bringing it back to cook for dinner. 

Austen is a dumbass. That is all. 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

"I don't wanna sound racist, but... She's half Italian- they get emotional and move their hands around a lot, they're passionate I mean I dunno" - Thomas 

tenor.gif

Yeah, what are you Tom Ass that you demean and curse women and are drunk 24 hrs a day?

• Love 3
On 5/31/2018 at 8:31 PM, Neurochick said:

Maybe if those other women didn't come off so nasty, maybe crazy Ashley wouldn't have felt the need to defend herself.  Like I said, those other women remind me of junior high school mean girls.

They were awful. They reminded me of the popular girls in school who wouldn't talk to me because I wasn't good enough for them. They would laugh and make fun of other girls. Having said that, Ashley also behaved terribly. She was drunk and obnoxious. Thomas did seem like he enjoyed it. I saw him smirking a few times, and boy was he wasted. I could hear him slurring his words and his eyes looked glassy. He really doesn't seem into Ashley. It looks more like he just tolerates her. I don't know... maybe they're editing it to look that way. I can't figure it out. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, sasha206 said:

That's scary thin.  And she really thinks she looks incredible.

And someone asked her how she lost the weight! Like she looks good! She said self control and cutting out sugar.....obviously not the booger sugar

• Love 19
11 minutes ago, stacyasp said:

And someone asked her how she lost the weight! Like she looks good! She said self control and cutting out sugar.....obviously not the booger sugar

Like she’s actually going to admit that...especially on camera. 

• Love 3

Rumours that TRav will not be at the reunion and definitely not next season on Tamara Tattles. There is speculation that he may be sacked before the reunion, something that has never happened before, apparently. He seems to be spiraling, I've never seen uglier images of him and so many as this episode, comparable to his rage dinner when he chased the golf cart. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

When did Whitney start his role on production? Because I've really liked him the past couple of seasons. He's stayed out of the drama, has been rational and seems to have let go of previous bitterness towards Kathryn.

From the beginning. Whitney created the show and has been involved with casting to some extent. However, the day in and day out production and most of the editing have excluded Whitney. So when they've given him a really bad edit, he's had no control over that. I'm sure he gets some money from the show as an executive producer, but he has no control over it--who is in the cast, what storylines, or any edits--none of it.

• Love 8

Well, from the other side of the pool... I am surprised that really no one, excluding Austen's weak defense, stood up for Chelsea when TRav went off on her.  Yeah, no.  Ok.  It was not Chelsea's decision because it was a production trip but he was way out of line to talk to her the way he did.  So shame on everyone else.  I do think that the rest of cast is a bit afraid of TRav and maybe he does have a penchant for physicality. 

Do I think Ashley's attempted take down of Kathryn was a role she playing?  Yes, but not at TRav's direction.  I think the girl is thirsty.  She wants TRav for herself and that ain't gonna happen because TRav has a thing for Kathryn and he probably always will.  I think she was trying to set Kathryn off to prove to TRav that Kathryn is a crazy bitch.  That's her agenda to 'get' TRav.  She doesn't get that nothing she does is going to change TRav's thing for Kathryn.

I do think that the other women were trying to be nice to Ashley, especially Chelsea but Ashley is just so entitled.  Yeah, it took a few seasons but the other women are seeing how Kathryn is trying to straighten out her life and they get it.  Crap, you don't go after a mother the way Ashley did when the fact is that she has a custody agreement that she has adhere to.  Oh, why aren't you at the hospital?  Because of the custody agreement bitch.

Just a btw...Whitney is the creator of Southern Charm, not only a producer.

I never was a fan of Patricia.  I think she is very judgemental and threw her stones (is that even a saying) in favor of TRav because of his connections without considering this guy's history.  For her to say now that she wants nothing to do with him.  Too little too late.  She offered nothing to Kathryn except banishment but Kathryn is now the one who got her life together and never did anything as bad as TRav has done.  Same goes for JD.  Patricia really isn't a good judge of character in the end.

• Love 24
15 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

From the beginning. Whitney created the show and has been involved with casting to some extent. However, the day in and day out production and most of the editing have excluded Whitney. So when they've given him a really bad edit, he's had no control over that. I'm sure he gets some money from the show as an executive producer, but he has no control over it--who is in the cast, what storylines, or any edits--none of it.

Thanks for sharing that. I was curious if maybe his behaviour was somewhat changed due to having the control of a better edit, or even feeling less inclined to get mixed in with the drama since he now had a gig behind the scenes on the show but if his role is as mentioned above and he's been involved from the start, then I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt in saying that his behaviour is maybe his own personal growth on display.  His unresolved issues with Kathryn definitely weighed him down. His time has be more limited but he's really turned a corner since having a mature conversation with Kathryn and squashing their beef. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Andy Cohen brought up Thomas' recent legal trouble on WWHL last week WRT sexual misconduct charges being brought up by the nanny.  Apparently the accusation is that he forced himself upon her.  

He's already a convicted felon who has served prison time, so who knows what this offense would hold.  Andy might be done with Thomas.  Not good for the brand.

Oh, and I also think that Chelsea snuggling up to Austen on the boat wasn't so innocent.  If I was his girlfriend Victoria, I wouldn't like that either.  Of all the ways to keep warm, cuddling up against your ex-boyfriend and then just "happening" to have it in your insta-story, um, suspicious.  Like, Chelsea doesn't want Austen, but she doesn't want anyone else to have him.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Schippmom said:

Thank you for sharing that!  The best recap!  And also wonders who and why in regards to Dani. 

She's Gian.  Yeah.  And that's about the only similarity to original recipe SC.  Because the men on SC New Orleans are actually charming and the women by and large, not crazy.

Gizmo.  Move to the Big Easy.  I know in my heart you and Jeff?  Best buddies ever!  Craig who?

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Here is what bugs me with the Ashley hate.

Once again women pile on the women.  Why are the women hating Ashley when it was Thom-Ass who brought her?  Ashley  didn't come by herself, it's because of Thom Thumb that she's even there and I didn't see any of these women go up to Thomas and say, "why did you bring this loon?"  Thomas is attracted to screwed up women; Kathryn was trying to find herself when they hooked up and Ashley is nutso, so she fit right into Thomas' life. 

I also don't think Jennifer or Naomie or any of those women really like Kathryn, but since Cameron isn't filming that much anymore, Kathryn's the leading female of the show and if you want camera time, then you better film with her.  The truth is Kathryn needs the show and the show needs her.  I think Kathryn should get off reality TV, stop making goo goo eyes at Thomas and concentrate on getting full custody of those kids.  I mean IMO, I think Kathryn got pregnant by Thomas twice because she thought the man was going to marry her.  I could have told her that shit was NOT going to happen.  Thomas loves only one person and that is himself, which is why I think he loves his kids because they are part of HIM.  It's all about Thomas, and I wish Kathryn would wake up and realize he isn't worth it. 

I really don't understand why you are defending Ashley. 

• Love 14
13 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

They weren't mean to her, but they were doing that thing that some young women do, and it is very subtle, but they leave the outsider out.  Glances, smirks, smiles and laughs - all to keep those bitches IN and Ashley out.  To the naked eye, they were accommodating, and kind, but for people who have been there (both sides unfortunately), it is GLARING.  Chelsea was a bit kinder than the others, but they made Ashley feel like an outsider.

The horse riding - they keep saying, oh, I just want to run.  With the unspoken "we could if SHE wasn't here..." 

I am not pro-Ashley or Kathryn (I am anti-Danni).  But those women were under-current VICIOUS.  I mean, Ashley is also crazy, but they were not being nice.

Abso-fucking-lutely

12 hours ago, Former Nun said:

Did they treat her as an "outsider" from the beginning?  I think they tried to be a friendly because she was with Thomas (and they're on TV), but she's such a Queen Bee that many found it difficult.  She's so over-the-top it's hard to believe she truly believes she will marry Thomas and be a doyen in the top level of Charleston societah.  She's simply a Pretty Woman--without any manners or likeability.

From the very first episode of the season they've been shit talking behind her back, rolling their eyes at her, muttering under their breath, giggling etc.  

8 hours ago, annewithaneee said:

I mean, we have no first-hand knowledge of her parenting skills either, sober and off-camera. We also don't know what Kathryn's safety net and support network looks like -- her own immediate family has never participated in filming that I remember, but that doesn't necessarily mean there aren't perfectly lovely grandparents and other family members to provide some childcare and extra hands as needed. Also, considering one of the people accusing Thomas is a former nanny...even a loving and competent professional isn't going to help those kids out if their environment is chaotic and their only anchor is being abused and intimidated by their father. 

Kathryn should probably remain patient to see how the Thomas stuff shakes out, and turn to family court instead of mediation. 

As kind of an aside, I can't imagine how Kathryn remained more or less composed...not only the level of vitriol coming at her, but surrounded by alcohol and watching her abomination of an ex completely wasted and screaming at women. The amount of triggers in that scene was insane. It's good that she has to get tested for drugs and alcohol regularly. It'd be real nice if he had to get randomly tested for drugs and alcohol too.

Thomas and Kathryn are both crazy messes.  There should be no delusions that either will be winning any parenting awards.  Thomas is only an acceptable parent because he can afford someone to do most of the heavy lifting (if he can keep from allegedly assaulting said help).  I don't know about the grandparents being viable options.  First they are the ones that raised Kathryn and Thomas.  Second, one of Kathryn's parents is too ill to care for the kids and the other cannot be alone with them per a court document (I believe the mother is sick and the dad can't be alone, but I might be wrong because I don't care that much).  Third, Thomas's dad is 91 and I'm not sure if his mom is even alive, but she's probably too old to be raising toddlers if she is.  Thomas is the youngest of his siblings, they were all out of the house by the time he was 10.  If I was around retirement age I wouldn't want to take on the toddlers of my little brother the family fuck up, maybe he has some nieces or nephews that are willing.  I think Kathryn is an only child.  I don't remember any siblings mentioned when she took Thomas home to meet her family in season 1.  I don't know, I feel badly for those kids and hope they already have a trust set aside for all the therapy they are probably going to need.

• Love 8
(edited)
5 hours ago, queenjen said:

Rumours that TRav will not be at the reunion and definitely not next season on Tamara Tattles. There is speculation that he may be sacked before the reunion, something that has never happened before, apparently. He seems to be spiraling, I've never seen uglier images of him and so many as this episode, comparable to his rage dinner when he chased the golf cart. 

Yes, I just read on line somewhere that Bravo fired Whitney and he will be seen in only a few scenes for the remainder of the season.  Something about charges of sexual misconduct with nanny Dawn.  Excuse me, I meant Bravo fired T-Rav, not Whitney, duh.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 5

I’m team Kathryn on this. Most of you guys have already written what I would have on this topic, so I won’t rehash. 

I do want to mention, though, that I’m as shocked as Naomie was to learn that Craig actually got up at 9:30 to make breakfast! I am essentially a version of Naomie married to a somewhat similar version of a Craig. Except mine is actually a practicing attorney, as am I, but mine has seriously delusional time management skills that make me insane.  Example: last night he told me he’d be home in ten minutes and he actually believed it, when we both knew exactly where he was in terms of distance from our house, and it was literally impossible for him to be home in under 30 minutes. Sigh. 

Anyway, I totally agreed with her that she could bet her inheritance on the fact that it would not happen. He proved us both wrong. Lol. 

• Love 4

Not making excuses but I think a lot of what Ashley said Thomas told her he obviously had been talking mad shit about Kathryn and the gang and that's what he was loathe to silence Ashley. 1 it's his his gf and would create a fight between them and 2. she'd probably say Thomas you agree said this this and this. 

Haha maybe he was covering his ass. 

I'm stupid where they renting that house? It's beautiful. 

Chelsea has a passing slight resemblance to Jennifer Aniston. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, SimonSeymour said:

I do want to mention, though, that I’m as shocked as Naomie was to learn that Craig actually got up at 9:30 to make breakfast! 

In typical Craig fashion, his planned and talked-up frittata turned into scrambled eggs with stuff in it, just like his teddy bear ended up being scraps of fabric, etc. Granted, there’s a 50/50 shot i’d end up screwing up a frittata and scrambling it, too, but it just cracked me up that it was “so Craig” to tell everyone the night before how he’s going to make this amazing frittata and then end up screwing it up. I think every such scene should end with Craig giving an Urkel: turn to the camera ?‍♂️  “Did I do that?”

• Love 14
(edited)

So, regardless of the verbal assault on Kathryn. Chelsea and the other cast members' sensibilities, we will soon see them adjust and plan another gathering, where they all will appear and try to MOVE FORWARD.  Rinse, repeat, ad nauseam.  

On a positive note, I thought that food looked delectable!  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 4
On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 6:12 PM, Neurochick said:

Dani, Kathryn and the rest of Macbeth's witches are as thirsty as all hell.

Let's not say anything against St. Kathryn.

Ashley is no more evil than Kathryn.  Ashley is nutso and Kathryn should have gotten up from the table and walked away because you can't argue with a nutjob. Either walked away or laughed at the loon.

The only reason why they had Kathryn's back is because Kathryn is the star of the show and they want camera time. 

Congrats, you are officially the only one on the interwebz defending Ashley.  ;)   For reals tho, Ashley was attacking Kathryn and saying horrible things simply to get a rise out of her.  She was acting absolutely unhinged and I am so confused over Kathryn, who was merely sitting there taking the abuse and not reacting, and her friends who were basically just telling Ashley over and over again to STFU and stop attacking Kathryn, being called "thirsty."   I don't care how much you dislike a cast member, no one deserves to be attacked completely unprovoked like Kathryn was.  Ashley was not only acting like complete trash, she was acting like a crazy person. 

• Love 21
(edited)

So if Thomas has really been fired from Bravo, does Ashley go too?  Please???

I wonder if she'll stay with him, now that he's not going to be able to give her anymore screen time.

She doesn't care that he's a convicted felon.  

She doesn't care that he's gaslighting the mother of his children and making her jump through hoop after hoop just to see her own children.

She doesn't care that he's a violent yeller, as witnessed by his chilling behavior towards Chelsea on the boat.

She doesn't care that he's being accused of sexual assault by his own nanny.

But boy, it'll make her think twice if he can't give her access to the tee-vee cameras.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 20
5 minutes ago, lezlers said:

Just curious, how is sticking up for your friend who is getting viciously attacked, enabling?  And Kathryn is on psych meds and trying not to lose it, she wasn't "stoned."  That's why she doesn't drink.   Honestly, there was absolutely NOTHING about Kathryn's behavior last night that would put her in the wrong or justify this level of vitriol.  She didn't seem like she "wanted" Thomas last night, she was disgusted by him. 

^^^^ This, exactly.

Ms. Ashley needs a dictionary to understand the meaning of the word "enabled".

Yes, Kathryn is obviously on psych meds, which calm her down, which also means, yes, she's keeping up with her therapist appointments.

I bet my next paycheck Thomas is making sure she also keeps to her blood test appointments, as he'd love to just "get" her, but so far, nothing has shown up.  So to say she was "stoned", without cause, is just wrong.   If anything remotely shows up in her system, Thomas will be right there with his attorneys to make sure she never sees her kids again.

He's a raging Malignant Narcissist, and part of a Narcissist's life is to launch a smear campaign against their ex.  He's followed the narcissist's handbook perfectly.

• Love 21
4 hours ago, Suck It Trebek said:

I don't think anyone takes Thomas to task or stands up to him purely because of his money and his family's influence.

Oh, screw him.  His reputation stinks.

• Love 1

Sorry, late to the party, out of town for a graduation.

Ashley really showed her ass.  The dinner scene was bad enough but her interactions after that is what really showed her true character to me.  We all lose it sometimes, but the more the camera time she gets, the worse she looks.  Like Chelsea said, she ain't right. 

As for the dinner and her accusations, she kept mentioning the nanny told her. That wouldn't be the same nanny who's now accusing Thomas of assault, would it?

• Love 6
14 hours ago, scrb said:
12 hours ago, Sterling said:

Oh, and I also think that Chelsea snuggling up to Austen on the boat wasn't so innocent.  If I was his girlfriend Victoria, I wouldn't like that either.  Of all the ways to keep warm, cuddling up against your ex-boyfriend and then just "happening" to have it in your insta-story, um, suspicious.  Like, Chelsea doesn't want Austen, but she doesn't want anyone else to have him.

Chelsea wasn't just grabbing Austen for warmth.  The gf is probably right to be suspicious.  Buy why are these women after him?  He's tall, doesn't look like a troll, is nice, gives them a lot of attention?

Oh, and Austen doesn’t have the power to physically move away?! 

Austen himself told Victoria “I’m not going to stop hugging her or talking to her and I’m not going to talk you off the ledge everytime that happens.” Basically telling his GIRLFRIEND, “ I’m not going to stop canoodling with my ex-girlfriend, or other women, deal with it.”

Gosh, what a catch muppetmouth is.

Also, it wasn’t Chelsea who posted the picture on her IG. It was Naomie.

And when Austen himself proudly posts stuff like this, I don’t think Chelsea holding his arm is the problem...

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

Oh, and Austen doesn’t have the power to physically move away?! 

Austen himself told Victoria “I’m not going to stop hugging her or talking to her and I’m not going to talk you off the ledge everytime that happens.” Basically telling his GIRLFRIEND, “ I’m not going to stop canoodling with my ex-girlfriend, or other women, deal with it.”

Gosh, what a catch muppetmouth is.

Also, it wasn’t Chelsea who posted the picture on her IG. It was Naomie.

And when Austen himself proudly posts stuff like this, I don’t think Chelsea holding his arm is the problem...

Oh, I totally agree!  Which is why I completely understand Victoria's frustration.

Chelsea wasn't holding on "for warmth".  And Austen sure wasn't pushing her away, or saying, "Hey, let me get you a hoodie or a blanket".  Nope, she was hanging onto him, and he was allowing it.

Victoria was upset because she's "insecure".  But her "insecurity" comes from the fact that, deep down, she knows Austen prefers Chelsea.  And Chelsea loves playing the "guys' girl", not giving in romantically to Austen, but knowing he's on her back burner.

• Love 9

Wow. I'm sorry. Chelsea is a bitch. She had a fit last year when Landon and Austen were being friendly at dinner. She's completely trying to show Victoria that Victoria may be with Austen, but she's the one he really wants. What. A. Bitch.

Victoria, dump the loser. In the end, Chelsea doesn't want him anyway because as far as I can see, Chelsea is the "dude" in that relationship, and she doesn't like that.

• Love 6

I felt bad for Katherine when Ashley was saying all those horrid things to her.  When Chelsie started crying I got all teary eyed too.  Katherine was very young when Thomas got with her.  She still had a lot of maturing to do.  I did crazy stuff when I was her age,  I'd hate to have it held against me forever.  I grew up.  

Thomas has money and pull, but by her turning things around,  he's looking worse.  All of this footage will help her, kind of like how Teresa got caught lying on her bankruptcy.  

I'm not sure if Katherine is genuine in her recovery,  but it would be hard to be preached at like that by someone who is plowing down drinks.  JMHO

Hilton Head looks gorgeous,  I loved seeing that.  Shep and Chelsie had it good growing up.  

• Love 12
20 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I'm on the fence with the custody thing, because I don't know if Kathryn is stable enough or mature enough to take care of those two kids full time,  plus, she seems very detached emotionally from them - it's almost like she's afraid to do anything because she doesn't know what to do - no innate maternal instincts there.

What we see is on camera, so we might never see "real."

• Love 2
1 hour ago, zenme said:

Wow. I'm sorry. Chelsea is a bitch. She had a fit last year when Landon and Austen were being friendly at dinner. She's completely trying to show Victoria that Victoria may be with Austen, but she's the one he really wants. What. A. Bitch.

Victoria, dump the loser. In the end, Chelsea doesn't want him anyway because as far as I can see, Chelsea is the "dude" in that relationship, and she doesn't like that.

Eh, they’re all the same. Victoria and Chelsea were close friends before Austen was ever in the picture. Yet, she moved on Austen when the opportunity presented itself. Wanted to be on TV, perhaps?! I know there’s no hard fast rule about who you date or whatever. But I do adhere to girl code. Victoria thought being with Austen was more important than her friendship with Chelsea. While Chelsea wasn’t too heartbroken not being with Austen, I don’t think you can deny her feeling awkward (or maybe even shitty) and disappointment with both of them not being justified.

I think it’s just Victoria’s turn to feel shitty about the situation, which she chose to be in. So lie in that bed girl, you chose it. What I don’t understand is how anyone who has some semblance of self-worth can think an unemployed, lazy, uninteresting dudebro is such a good catch it’s worth losing a friend over and being in this insecure situation. 

Spoiler

But Austen and Victoria are not even together anymore, so I hoped she enjoyed, quite literally, her 15 minutes.

• Love 10
(edited)
3 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Oh, screw him.  His reputation stinks.

I agree with you. He's a POS, but I think the people on the show were intimidated by his family name. I write it in past tense because I hope they are finally coming to their senses about him (which, yes, they should have done years ago.)

Edited by Suck It Trebek
Corrected grammar
  • Love 9
On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:23 AM, Sage47 said:

I’ve said this before about Chelsea. She is definitely condescending toward Austen. See my other post on this thread-I don’t know if she has it in her to be a girl that falls head over heels. She seems to need to make guys feel bad. 

Sort of like Naomie......

Chelsea never had chemistry with Austen. She complained when he was sweaty and kissing her. She demeaned his bedroom skills. Why does she have to mess with him and Victoria?? Let Austen find someone else-she certainly doesn’t want him! 

Chelsea must be one of those girls who loves the attention from a man who she knows is into her.  Even though she doesn't want him, she doesn't want anyone else to be able to take his attention away from her.

• Love 11
15 hours ago, queenjen said:

I forgot he's got charges against him.  Can't say I'm surprised.   I really hope he ends up losing primary custody.  And the show.  He's a smug creepy asshole.  

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, lezlers said:

Chelsea must be one of those girls who loves the attention from a man who she knows is into her.  Even though she doesn't want him, she doesn't want anyone else to be able to take his attention away from her.

I was wondering if him being jobless is a factor,  and she's dancing around it.  She seems to like a working man.  She commented he looked sexy pulling the crap trap in,  IIRC.  He's really waffling around career wise.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, nexxie said:

Somebody needs to get her a therapist - it’s as if her hatefulness is eating away at her body as well as her spirit!

She has a thigh gap! THIGH GAP!!! That’s a surefire sign of a health/eating disorder. I hope she gets help.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

her own immediate family has never participated in filming that

Her parents have been on. Her mom is apparently sick and the custody order stated that her dad could not be left alone with the kids when she was living with them.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ihartcoffee said:

I was wondering if him being jobless is a factor,  and she's dancing around it.  She seems to like a working man.  She commented he looked sexy pulling the crap trap in,  IIRC.  He's really waffling around career wise.

Who doesn’t?! :)

Anyway, I don’t think she danced around it. The fact that she explicitly stated multiple times that she got tired of paying for him when they go out means him being unemployed is a huge factor of why they didn’t work out.

And while most may look down on Chelsea being “just” a hairstylist, she does take her job seriously, and works hard at it to be gainfully employed.

• Love 11

I don't think "most" look down on Chelsea's job choice. It's good, honest work.  Although, for someone who does hair for a living, her hair is "meh."

• Love 4
1 hour ago, slowpoked said:

Who doesn’t?! :)

Anyway, I don’t think she danced around it. The fact that she explicitly stated multiple times that she got tired of paying for him when they go out means him being unemployed is a huge factor of why they didn’t work out.

And while most may look down on Chelsea being “just” a hairstylist, she does take her job seriously, and works hard at it to be gainfully employed.

My mom was a hair stylist,  I know they work hard.  I think I have a soft spot for her because she is a stylist.  

• Love 7

So here is the Tamara Tattles story about Thomas.  Says Bravo has fired him, but they have not yet made a decision about the Reunion show.

He is now being accused of sexual assault by 3 women:  1 is the nanny, 1 was a Tinder date, and 1 other:

http://tamaratattles.com/2018/06/01/this-will-be-thomas-ravenels-last-season-on-southern-charm/

Wonder what'll happen to Ashley?  She's too drama-juicy for Bravo to give up.  Will she stand by her man?  We shall see.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, slowpoked said:

She has a thigh gap! THIGH GAP!!! That’s a surefire sign of a health/eating disorder. I hope she gets help.

Don’t know about thigh gaps, but something is wrong when one’s head is bigger than one’s hips.

• Love 11