Type keyword(s) to search

S36.E15: LIVE DISCUSSION: Live Reunion Show

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, EllenB said:

Ugh, an overhead boob shot while voting. 

I like they think so little of Angela they couldn't even be bothered showing her face when they showed her vote. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Michael's parents and sister in the audience-he's got good genes.

So are we just going to ignore the cast and talk to James/Erik about their mistakes that have been talked about repeatedly?  We get it Probst.  

The reunion shows have become a joke.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 11

Ok Chris and Dom as friends thaws out a small piece of my cold dead heart.

James is so goddamned beautiful I cannot stand it.  Just frickin’ get to them already!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, cherbitrary said:

Yes, Jeff all those people were attracted to Michael's "energy" ;)

They were so attracted, it took weeks of endless machinations to finally vote him off. 

• Love 1

I was so happy Wendell won. I knew Laurel would vote for him since Wendell used his idol to save her. I hate when people use their kids as a reason to vote for them. 

• Love 4

Big Brother is turning 20!” Unsaid: “And fuck you if you watch The Amazing Race!!”

I knew third place would cast the tiebreaker. I just figured each player got taken aside on Day 39, and we never saw that because it wasn’t vital to the story.

Just now, kathyk24 said:

I was so happy Wendell won. I knew Laurel would vote for him since Wendell used his idol to save her. I hate when people use their kids as a reason to vote for them. 

Well, they met his wife, so he couldn't use her.  ?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, kathyk24 said:

But Dom took her to final.

• Love 1

Erik/James-these are dumb moves for a reason, Probst.  These guys, especially Erik, did this to themselves.  Getting voted out with an idol (or two) is a gamble.  Erik was just an idiot.

• Love 2
(edited)

“You found two idols!” Yeah, in the same place at each camp. #RevisionistProbst

ETA: Do we have to poke Erik in the face all over again? Leave him be, man.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 2

Oh god, we have to talk to Kellyn now.  

Seriously I think this cast was interesting enough that they didn't need to waste time with Erik/James.  Or Kevin Hart.  Especially Kevin Hart.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Lamima said:

But Dom took her to final.

True but Angela and Donathan  could have voted her out. Wendell gave her an extra few days in order to play the game.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

“You found two idols!” Yeah, in the same place at each camp. #RevisionistProbst

ETA: Do we have to poke Erik in the face all over again? Leave him be, man.

Eh, Erik chose to be on live TV tonight.  I'm guessing there's a check involved.  Maybe from Michael Cohen.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, EllenB said:

Michael may only be 18, but he seems pretty full of himself.  I got tired of him pretty quickly at FTC.

He’s got a famous guy hanging from his nuts. Can you blame him?

Up next: THE KEVIN HART. Yeah, he’s got talent, but Probst isn’t even bothering to be subtle.

Just now, mojoween said:

Ok Chris and Dom as friends thaws out a small piece of my cold dead heart.

James is so goddamned beautiful I cannot stand it.  Just frickin’ get to them already!

So f***ing fine OMG

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, EllenB said:

Michael may only be 18, but he seems pretty full of himself.  I got tired of him pretty quickly at FTC.

Jeff propping him up doesn’t help.

• Love 1

Awww...Erik. Still love him.

And James...I think a lot of people are also attracted to his "energy".

Probst seems to REALLY like Kevin Hart (THE Kevin Hart: International Comedy Superstar)

• Love 3

In terms of Wendell giving Laurel immunity, that was just a good will gesture to gain her favor even more-much like what he did with Seabass and Angela that she complained about.  She wasn't getting voted out.

• Love 5
(edited)

Anytime I think Survivor can't come up with an even stupider theme...of course we've had this theme before, just under a different name.

S37: David vs Goliath.  Don't like Team Goliath already and we only saw 2 people.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4

Heard DvG from Reality Blurred. That’s not gonna end well.

”Fairy tale life.” Ugh. P

Somebody crossbred Ian and Cochran!

Oh, and another famous guy is in the mix . . . but, apparently, fuck that guy.

• Love 1

Jeff is over doing an actual Reunion that they should just schedule the actual show for three hours. He vamps in the commercials anyway. He could talk to James and Erik then.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Anytime I think Survivor can't come up with an even stupider theme...of course we've had this theme before, just under a different name.

S37: David vs Goliath.

Whining Weenies vs. Annoying A$$holes.  Blech.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, nutty1 said:

I feel bad for Dom. He played an excellent game. I would have felt bad for Wendell too. Wish they both could have won a million!

I would have picked Dom over Wendell myself, but I can't complain.

All in all, not too bad of a season!  Don't have high hopes for next seasons, but I learned going in with low expectations isn't always a bad thing lol  Until next time!

• Love 6