Type keyword(s) to search

S36.E15: LIVE DISCUSSION: Live Reunion Show

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

The castaways reunite in Los Angeles to discuss the Ghost Island season with Jeff Probst.

Here's your live discussion of the reunion show, including the announcement of the winner. 

(edited)

Okay, assholes, I’m missing Archer “live” for you. Make it count.

”Playing from the bottom.” #Phrasing #DontLookProbstInTheEye

Edited by Lantern7
(edited)

I knew Kellyn would be the first one to speak!  And she said "given what's coming your way I'm not sure I'd want to be you."  What an ass. 

Michael tried to help but basically said Laurel rode D/W coattails.  Laurel disagrees.  And now it goes downhill for her.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 8

And Michael says Dom played the best social game.  Hmm.

I did like the look on Dom's face when Laurel said she was the decision maker in the alliance (not her exact words but that's what she meant).

Now Wendell is defending his social game.

1 minute ago, MissEwa said:

Oh, Kellyn talked and I'm doubling down on my position of 'this F3 could have been SO MUCH WORSE GUYS'. 

Look at it this way-she totally would have gotten buried.  I could see her yelling "objection!" to Probst when she didn't like a juror's comment.

Wow, this jury is kind of tough.  Dom's been sitting silent.  Chris wants to know who the mastermind was.  Wendell quickly says it was him.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MissEwa said:

Oh, Kellyn talked and I'm doubling down on my position of 'this F3 could have been SO MUCH WORSE GUYS'. 

I mean, we coulda had Bradley, Kellyn and Chris for cod’s sack.

I haaaaaaaated Dom on day one (nearly as quickly as I hated Chris, who I hated on sight) but I grew to like him.  

I liked Laurel and Wendell from the beginning.

It seems like maybe the jury isn’t loving Wendell, though.  Eek.

• Love 5
(edited)

Donathan is a Dom cheerleader.

Dom says there was no mastermind and he made the decisions for himself.

Kellyn needs to shut up.

And Laurel is saying she approached Dom/Wendell, not the other way around.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
Just now, Straycat80 said:

I don’t like that everyone is kind of talking at once and not individually. Dom is coming across as cocky, that might not go down well. 

Cocky but so far I think he's holding up well.  Wendell and Laurel seem more desperate.

Michael just called Wendell out for letting Dom piss everyone off while he sat back.

Now onto Outplay part of the game.

• Love 1
(edited)

Kellyn needs to shut up.  Did I say that already?

Seriously, it's a game kids.  

Dom makes a good point about the Seabass vote and why he did what he did.  Michael is such a voice of reason.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 7

That was Seabass's rant?  Not impressed.

Dom wins round 2?  Barely I guess.  

Okay, Laurel is making a decent point about why she didn't take Dom/Wendell out earlier.  But she went from saying she was making big moves to smart moves.

I don't see where Dom really hurt anyone.

• Love 2
(edited)

So Laurel is in third-maybe no votes?  

Not sure about Wendell's chances now, but still think it's a toss up between him and Dom.  After the jury performance I think Dom has it, though.  Kellyn and Seabass seemed the only ones annoyed by him.

And Jeff wastes more time talking to a paid kid audience member to predict who wins.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
Just now, MostlyContent said:

It looked like she voted Wendall.  Looked like the first letter was a W.  

Or “When will Jeff realize nobody really gives a flying fuck? I’m here for the $50 and two slices of pizza.”

• Love 7
(edited)

I think Laurel gets zero votes, maybe one if she's lucky.  I think Seabass votes Wendell, Donathan, Michael and Chris vote Dom.  Seriously up in the air with everyone else.

Someone might throw her a bone over her answer as to why she didn't ditch Dom/Wendell sooner.

Funny that Dom/Wendell were hugging one minute and wishing each other luck, the next throwing each other under the bus.  I love this game.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
(edited)

I thought the jury looked torn. 

eta Laurel you better give Wendell that million. The man used an idol on you. Okay, Dom brought you to final three but that's only because he thought he could beat you. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 2