Type keyword(s) to search

S36.E15: LIVE DISCUSSION: Live Reunion Show

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, ByaNose said:

Just changed the channel. It’s Hart time. Ugh!!!!

Better than “Tony Time” on The Challenge.

Not into wrestling, but I know John worked with reality vet Mike Mizanin. That guy set the bar high.

9 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

So Stephanie Johnson isn't there tonight-I wonder why.  I was hoping we'd get an explanation.

. . . who?

(edited)
8 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Anytime I think Survivor can't come up with an even stupider theme...of course we've had this theme before, just under a different name.

S37: David vs Goliath.  Don't like Team Goliath already and we only saw 2 people.

There will be a quick tribal swap ensuring the Goliaths majority numbers until the merge of the swarthiest.

eta: Lamest "Reunion Show" ever.

Edited by PaperTree
  • Love 2
(edited)

CBS, don’t EVER waste Survivor Reunion time on a damn preview like this Kevin Hart show when we’ve invested so much time in the Survivor season.  Those Survivors got robbed for an egotistical Kevin Hart who wasn’t even gracious enough to shake Wendell’s hand? Major UGH.  Lamest Reunion show ever, Propst.

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Better than “Tony Time” on The Challenge.

Not into wrestling, but I know John worked with reality vet Mike Mizanin. That guy set the bar high.

. . . who?

Pre-juror, Michael played his idol wrongly on her instead of Brendan which ended up leading to Malolo getting decimated.

I know who Kevin hart is, but what I don't know is why he is so famous-- he's about the most unfunny comedian that there is today. Must be the young people choice again. I'm often by amazed at what passes for talent, must be getting old !

• Love 4
Just now, ByaNose said:

Michael, Kellen & Chris Noble are the only ones who got to speak, right?

Yep.  They barely even talked to Wendell and Dom.  I think Michael got the most camera time.

• Love 2
(edited)

So for those keeping score at home only 6 of the 19 Survivors got to speak tonight.  I am sure had Stephanie been there she would have been ignored too.

But hey we got to hear Kevin Hart speak.

Edited by LanceM
  • Love 2

I think the new season will be entertaining.

And Laurel's going to be on the 10:00 news here in Minneapolis. News guys said: "And a woman from Minneapolis chose the winner on Survivor."

Just now, LadyChatts said:

I think Michael got the most camera time.

They gave extended time to his Wendell bashing.

BTW:  the local Philly news is leading with cheers for Wendell's win.  Live party shots at city bars  :)

• Love 1